Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:27:58 AM

The easiest way is investing in stocks or bonds  Grin. Although there are couple more ways that can generate you a steady income, but I would stick with stocks and bonds if you want the easiest way.
I don't agree. I bought nvidia's stocks in june (Thought they gonna grow, just look at mining hype and so on). Was a mistake so far, BTC was a way more profitable.

As what they have said, crypto currency trading is transferring money from the impatient to the patient - what I am trying to point out is that, if you just get patient with the altcoins that you have currently holding and soon it will grow.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:37 AM

The easiest way is investing in stocks or bonds  Grin. Although there are couple more ways that can generate you a steady income, but I would stick with stocks and bonds if you want the easiest way.
I don't agree. I bought nvidia's stocks in june (Thought they gonna grow, just look at mining hype and so on). Was a mistake so far, BTC was a way more profitable.

As what they have said, crypto currency trading is transferring money from the impatient to the patient - what I am trying to point out is that, if you just get patient with the altcoins that you have currently holding and soon it will grow.
I agree with the part about impatient, but crypto currencies trading are a relatively more interesting way to invest money now. It's like to establish online internet business in 90s — risky, but rewarding. And also, you should share some blockchain principles. My humble opinion just pure greed is a bad way to make money here.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:37:35 AM

for me make some target is my best way to get steady income , it is like what i need to do to get at least 0.01 BTC per day and after reaching my target i can do other thing
Yes I agree, we should have a target in the past and just do it. I think with our signature campaign took part it would help us to get some btc each week that are simple and will certainly but if you want to get more fantastic value then you can also participate in the project in the bitcoin at least we will get income every month. After that you can follow the program more to increase earnings.
indeed! There are several ways for earning good and steady income from bitcoin such as mining and joining signature campaign and gambling trading is also one of then you can earn good income through trading but it is a bit risky you will need to be careful in trading it will be a great out put you receive in the future but don’t rely on bitcoin only do your job as well and you will make good income.

Bitcoin should be treated as an bonus income and we should not depend only on it for making money as we don't know what will happen to bitcoin in future so till its alive try to make best use of it by earning it in various ways but it should always be an your secondary source of income so even if it disappears in future it won't affect you financially.
no that is not true, nowadays you could always make bitcoin as your main income.

time files man , technology will needed in every single of your days . and bitcoin act as your financial technology. a lot of business opportunity opened , starts from freelancer and get paid in bitcoin , build a new coin when you have that ability , do mining and many more!
These digital currencies have opened new avenues of making money just by sitting at home, enjoying your favorite snacks while working at your PCs/laptops. This is ear of technology and anyone who is familiar with latest technologies, can make money easily by the methods you have mentioned.
8Habits

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

I agree with the part about impatient, but crypto currencies trading are a relatively more interesting way to invest money now. It's like to establish online internet business in 90s — risky, but rewarding. And also, you should share some blockchain principles. My humble opinion just pure greed is a bad way to make money here.

You are right - this time, we are still in the launching stage of bitcoin for its greatness or maybe in the middle already because it has been here for a while. The thing is, we should not be greedy or instead of earning more, we will going to lose more.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:13:51 AM

Getting a regular and permanent job is always the best option for a steady income. Bitcoin is just like another sideline for us.

I think you should learn more about the opportunities of bitcoin earnings. People around us are leaving the real jobs because they get paid more in the bitcoin forum as compared to it. They get the time for themselves as well as for their families too. What would you need more than this and real job will never give you such freedom in first place. Bitcoin has started giving the opportunity for steady incomes and it's no more just sideline but real business for many. There are not single ways of earning and that makes us free from worrying about unsteadiness in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
8Habits

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:09:25 AM

Getting a regular and permanent job is always the best option for a steady income. Bitcoin is just like another sideline for us.

I think you should learn more about the opportunities of bitcoin earnings. People around us are leaving the real jobs because they get paid more in the bitcoin forum as compared to it. They get the time for themselves as well as for their families too. What would you need more than this and real job will never give you such freedom in first place. Bitcoin has started giving the opportunity for steady incomes and it's no more just sideline but real business for many. There are not single ways of earning and that makes us free from worrying about unsteadiness in it.

There are different kinds of people and different kinds of needs in so far as monetary aspect is concerned. Earning bitcoin through signature campaign and quit your day job is not really a wise decision. I can't live with just signature campaign earnings in the first place - my signature campaign monthly earning is just a mortgage payment for my car - well, thanks to signature campaign, I was able to find another source of income which feels really good Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:43:59 AM

Definitely this is the best way to have a steady income. You don't have to make yourself choose some other things and ways just to have a steady income. Having a regular job, get some investments, start your own business and you are all set. Add crypto investment and definitely you can get a decent steady income from those things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I think there is no job here in cryptocurrency that have steady income. Like in trading and in gambling. You can't predict if you will lose your money or you will you gain profit from it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:24:45 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I think there is no job here in cryptocurrency that have steady income. Like in trading and in gambling. You can't predict if you will lose your money or you will you gain profit from it.
Some maybe referring to signature campaign, they think it's a job because they are satisfied with the income.
With their focus on small things they tend to forget that trading does give a better income but not a steady one, at least we can make
big income if we are lucky.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

For steady income, a fixed job is the best option, now if you establish a business accepting cryptos, its not a fixed or steady income option. The income will fluctuate accordingly to your sale.

In gambling you cannot predict but while trading you can still somehow predict what will be your result. Trading is different than gambling. Trading can also lead to some good income, but it won't be steady as you cannot always predict or analyse and take decision in a positive aspect.
Beign1979

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:51:21 AM

mining bitcoin, ETH pos(soon) or a 9 to 5 job
olliedickman

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Gambling is not a job. You can not make money from gambling. You can only lose your money in this industry. If you want to make money, especially steady income, stay away from gambling. Trading is better and we can consider gambling as a real job.
And, I do not agree with you, there are many things you can do with cryptocurrency to get steady income. Mining is one of them. Mining can give you a passive income which is very stable
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:59:59 AM

in my opinion to is get profit in better amount is that you should hold btc for a log amd and then sell it for your profit with increase price . in this way we can get profit with small risk .
The question is when the best time to sell , and if you have big amount in your balances , it doesn't matter as long as you can divided your balances into different source . But , hold it for the few years without spending , it's lazy way to earn for me.

Holding is not a bad way unless you have some other sources for earning as well and those ways must be increasing your held bitcoins, but if you just have some bitcoins and doing nothing but just holding them then that is really not a good decision.

Yeah and to make profits from only holding you need to wait for a long time as you never know when price will g o higher, so its good to trade with them to get regular profits and also to increase the level of coins.

But trading is also high risk until you dont have good bankroll, you can do is giving your skills for bitcoin payment and like this you will start to earning bitcoins and you can save big and even do some investment of holding them.

Holding is safe but not profitable, if can give you good profits only if price goes higher but the number of coins will be the same it will not grow by holding, even if you trade with small amount it can increase the level of your coins slowly and steadily.

Yes,holding of bitcoin is safe but I don't agree when yu said holding of bitcoin is not profitable cos holding is profitable. Are you saying some people that bought bitcoin when the incident of bitfinex happen don't make any profit now that the price of bitcoin is $625?

Holding bitcoin can give us a bigger profit and with that we will have the chance to become rich but we cannot say it as a steady income per month etc, as in some times the price of bitcoin increases in some times it drops a little and in some times it remains stable. so with holding we have to start another business also.
I agree man best way to get steady income is hold ur bitcoin for a long time or always join and signature campaign to ear a lot of bitcoin for ur future money. Or go to any faucet but its so small amount of bitcoin u can get all you need is workhard and be patience.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Gambling is not a job. You can not make money from gambling. You can only lose your money in this industry. If you want to make money, especially steady income, stay away from gambling. Trading is better and we can consider gambling as a real job.
And, I do not agree with you, there are many things you can do with cryptocurrency to get steady income. Mining is one of them. Mining can give you a passive income which is very stable
It's a hard job to get a steady income in gambling, like in sports betting a successful sports gambler only needs to hit like 70% winning rate in order to profit in the long run but still not all of them succeed. We can only prove we are good when we win in the long run and winning in the long run is not that easy as we need to manage our bankroll effectively.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:04:40 PM

Well if you have a job, make sure to invest some of the money, you get by it, at the end of the month in Bitcoin - like 5%-10% or something. I think this will be the most secure way, since you wont notice the money you are investing and you will always have some Bitcoin. Then just keep the Bitcoin and don't touch it - by a couple of years your investment may turn into "gold" Cheesy The other thing that comes to my mind is to invest in some Proof of Stake alt coin that is promising - like for example Solarcoin, which is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and just let your wallet stake the amount and your coins will grow by a small amount everyday Smiley
My best way of steady income is to join signature campaigns. And keep on posting what the signature campaign requires so that if the checking is done i can have stakes and i can earn money when the distribution is given to us 
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

you should have other source of income and bitcoin should be a sideline or if bitcoin is your primary income, better to have other streams of income - this is also called a diversification so that when one thing is falling down, you got another thing that compensates the loses.
This is so idiotic to depend on just one source for income. Besides it is not clear that he wants to have steady income with crypto currencies, bitcoins or what. Everyone knows that digital currencies keep on fluctuating and to earn same amount every month is out of question which ultimately leaves you with just one option of day job.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

you should have other source of income and bitcoin should be a sideline or if bitcoin is your primary income, better to have other streams of income - this is also called a diversification so that when one thing is falling down, you got another thing that compensates the loses.
This is so idiotic to depend on just one source for income. Besides it is not clear that he wants to have steady income with crypto currencies, bitcoins or what. Everyone knows that digital currencies keep on fluctuating and to earn same amount every month is out of question which ultimately leaves you with just one option of day job.

Yes you can never expect steady income from digital currencies as price volatility will never help you in getting steady income from it and sometimes it will be higher and sometimes even lower depending on the price of bitcoins and if you have made an wrong investment then you also would be having a negative income and only fiat money can give you stable income which is possible by having a full time job.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

Yes you can never expect steady income from digital currencies as price volatility will never help you in getting steady income from it and sometimes it will be higher and sometimes even lower depending on the price of bitcoins and if you have made an wrong investment then you also would be having a negative income and only fiat money can give you stable income which is possible by having a full time job.

Who said this. The Price of bitcoin may very.But the bitcoin from Signature Campaign is stable. Which I am saying is the stable income we can get from the bitcoin.From my experience bitcoin is the best source for the stable income.. If you do inverse in bitcoin. You no need to work. But the bitcoin will give you more .
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

in my opinion to is get profit in better amount is that you should hold btc for a log amd and then sell it for your profit with increase price . in this way we can get profit with small risk .
The question is when the best time to sell , and if you have big amount in your balances , it doesn't matter as long as you can divided your balances into different source . But , hold it for the few years without spending , it's lazy way to earn for me.

Holding is not a bad way unless you have some other sources for earning as well and those ways must be increasing your held bitcoins, but if you just have some bitcoins and doing nothing but just holding them then that is really not a good decision.

Yeah and to make profits from only holding you need to wait for a long time as you never know when price will g o higher, so its good to trade with them to get regular profits and also to increase the level of coins.

But trading is also high risk until you dont have good bankroll, you can do is giving your skills for bitcoin payment and like this you will start to earning bitcoins and you can save big and even do some investment of holding them.

Holding is safe but not profitable, if can give you good profits only if price goes higher but the number of coins will be the same it will not grow by holding, even if you trade with small amount it can increase the level of your coins slowly and steadily.

Yes,holding of bitcoin is safe but I don't agree when yu said holding of bitcoin is not profitable cos holding is profitable. Are you saying some people that bought bitcoin when the incident of bitfinex happen don't make any profit now that the price of bitcoin is $625?

Holding bitcoin can give us a bigger profit and with that we will have the chance to become rich but we cannot say it as a steady income per month etc, as in some times the price of bitcoin increases in some times it drops a little and in some times it remains stable. so with holding we have to start another business also.
I agree man best way to get steady income is hold ur bitcoin for a long time or always join and signature campaign to ear a lot of bitcoin for ur future money. Or go to any faucet but its so small amount of bitcoin u can get all you need is workhard and be patience.
At some point it is true, so the main point is this, while working here in the forum and once you already earned bitcoin just hold it for good right? well this sounds also interesting but we do not know what might come unto us, keep in mind that this is not the only thing we have to focus, there are also lots of stuffs we need to do daily, and in my own experience, I have a day time job in an office, while after I got home I used to work here in the forum as my side job and earn BTC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

Diversify within regular work and bitcoin is a great plus to earn not relaying on one earning and you will not be broke even if one will dissapear.

At some point it is true, so the main point is this, while working here in the forum and once you already earned bitcoin just hold it for good right? well this sounds also interesting but we do not know what might come unto us, keep in mind that this is not the only thing we have to focus, there are also lots of stuffs we need to do daily, and in my own experience, I have a day time job in an office, while after I got home I used to work here in the forum as my side job and earn BTC.
yes it's good to hold but if you want to have steady income you must learn how to diversify your capital so that it wouldn't be stock. there are stuffs that you can earn daily part time as business man i guess and while earning bitcoin can sustain steady income.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: