Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
fanou1988

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

a stable income without doing anything maybe is cloud mining, but it is not profitable and most use ponzi system. maybe you can buy mining tools, it can be a stable income without doing anything.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:42:27 PM

It will be really hard, if you want steady income (but you dont charge monthly % growth in).
In this world you must do something due to get something. It s the easiest way to get it but also the hardest and most demanding.
But the faucet would be quiet interesting idea, because you would have some money (if u know SEO very well) without trading/gambling/loaning.
Next opportunity is to give your BTC to some company that could manage your money take some percent and give you the most part of produced profit).  You do nothing and in the same time everything is working behind your back.You take profit and you are happy  Smiley
If you will find better working idea, please share here or by private message.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:59:42 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:27:25 AM by DjTremor

It will be really hard, if you want steady income (but you dont charge monthly % growth in).
In this world you must do something due to get something. It s the easiest way to get it but also the hardest and most demanding.
But the faucet would be quiet interesting idea, because you would have some money (if u know SEO very well) without trading/gambling/loaning.
Next opportunity is to give your BTC to some company that could manage your money take some percent and give you the most part of produced profit).  You do nothing and in the same time everything is working behind your back.You take profit and you are happy  Smiley

It's not a good idea to give your bitcoin to scammer fund managers. They generally lose them all in trading. The best is controlling your funds yourself, without trusting other people.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:20:58 PM

Next opportunity is to give your BTC to some company that could manage your money take some percent and give you the most part of produced profit).  You do nothing and in the same time everything is working behind your back.You take profit and you are happy  Smiley

It's not a good idea to give your bitcoin to scammer fund managers. They generally lose them all in trading.
It is safer to just use your bitcoin with yourself and do not trust other people because if you will use your bitcoin by yourself then there is a higher chance that you can max your possibilities with using it fully and not by the other people. Let say if you will use your bitcoin for trading and not investing it on other people then you can earn more than in trading what you can earn in your investment to others.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:52:34 PM

It's not a good idea to give your bitcoin to scammer fund managers. They generally lose them all in trading.
It is safer to just use your bitcoin with yourself and do not trust other people because if you will use your bitcoin by yourself then there is a higher chance that you can max your possibilities with using it fully and not by the other people. Let say if you will use your bitcoin for trading and not investing it on other people then you can earn more than in trading what you can earn in your investment to others.

which is clear what we get it the maximum, different if we get from the results of others can we cheated them, because now many people who use this way to earn money
then be careful in investing
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:56:01 AM

Steady income from investing with just doing nothing is just too good to be true. Obviously it's a scam when they put a tagline like "let you money work for you". Regular job is still the best option.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

Steady income from investing with just doing nothing is just too good to be true. Obviously it's a scam when they put a tagline like "let you money work for you". Regular job is still the best option.
Investing is the best key to have a steady income and that will become the bridge for you to become successful. If you will make your money work for you then it will become the easiest way to make money without working and you will have stable or steady income so as long as you don't have a steady passive income then build it with the help of your active income.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

when a person can invest properly and make himself just waiting for the right time for sales in high prices. it signifies that success will happen and just wait for time. and of course offline work remains the second pill after a successful investment
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:19:06 AM

Bitcoin is the best way to get steady income.  Investment procedure is very easy.  And one has to spend very less time for that.  Investment when prices are low and selling of it at higher price can give extra benefits.  Market survey is important for this.  Remaining all procedures are easy.  Rather I am thinking to quit my job and work on bitcoin as my full time job. 
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:32:42 AM

Bitcoin is the best way to get steady income.  Investment procedure is very easy.  And one has to spend very less time for that.  Investment when prices are low and selling of it at higher price can give extra benefits.  Market survey is important for this.  Remaining all procedures are easy.  Rather I am thinking to quit my job and work on bitcoin as my full time job. 

investing your time and coins to trading cryptocurrencies is a good way of growing your coins and accumulating more altcoins. You just need to learn the in and out of the industry and gain knowledge & skills of trading and you are good to go.
Thiet

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

I believe bitcoin will rise in the future and in fact it started to rise now, I believe this is the beginning that we can see some good value of bitcoin, I hope people here are keeping their faith when bitcoin price has fall back recently because they are about to make good money with the current price increase.
to earn profit from bitcoin you can keep it and you need to wait for a long time. holding will give you an advantage if you can sell at a higher price. because basically holding is waiting for higher prices?
but you should know that you will not grow bitcoin resist you? but at least will make your bitcoin secure
Or you can invest in short term with a good strategy - buying when the price is super low and selling when it reaches to your goal price amount. Trading crypto is very exciting especially when you notice some pump and dump - your quick move shall be to position yourself for profit in either pump or dump situation.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

You explained everything like a dream, bitcoin is the best way for steady income, investments are simple just buy bitcoin then
invest bitcoins in anything and you will get extra profit. From which country you are and how big your paycheck is? I wish you
the best in this changes, I would like to know about how big difference in money is so you can risk quitting your job, why you
do not work on both? Now when you have two sources of income you can earn more and maybe you can save more, do not
think about quitting your job until you are saved enough to have for all the things you wish to have in your life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

You explained everything like a dream, bitcoin is the best way for steady income, investments are simple just buy bitcoin then
invest bitcoins in anything and you will get extra profit. From which country you are and how big your paycheck is? I wish you
the best in this changes, I would like to know about how big difference in money is so you can risk quitting your job, why you
do not work on both? Now when you have two sources of income you can earn more and maybe you can save more, do not
think about quitting your job until you are saved enough to have for all the things you wish to have in your life.

Good advice and I second to this. If check my old posts, I quit my job more than a year ago to focus on bitcoin project but I ended up running out of my savings and life was very hard. I then decided to find more clients and then accumulate bitcoin at the same time - I am happy now and earning 4x my income from last year.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

i think if we are doing work in bitcoin world, we can reach not just steady income but we can have big profit while there is many jobs available in bitcoin. but if we have a jobs in offline then we can have steady income and if we can work together with bitcoin, then our income will be bigger and we can make bitcoin as our additional income.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
For me there are no steady income maybe you have to invest in many businesses so as if you are not successful to one then you have another one you own too.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

which is clear what we get it the maximum, different if we get from the results of others can we cheated them, because now many people who use this way to earn money
then be careful in investing

I think you don't need others to save your own bitcoin. You can handle it well by disciplining yourself. You just need to manage it carefully. You can't trust no one by this. It's your own money so much better if you will keep them in your own. Just don't use it by nothing important.
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

Probably with so much we invest capital even though sometimes tidal occasion but with it we will still have a fixed income even though sometimes uncertain income
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

There are many strategies to have a steady income. Yes, investment is one of the good idea you have when you actually want a steady income. You need capital for you to profit. If you also want to earn more join campaigns just like social media campaigns and signiture campaigns. You need to work hard for you to get paid through that jobs here. You need to be wise about managing your money don't be wasteful of your money after you get paid. Be wise enough. Always remember that you need to save for your future. Saving is one of the strategies too.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:47:17 PM

Well the steady income comes from lending your money to bots that in their turn will give you around 0-3.5% daily on your investment, that is on bitconnect, I hear alot of people saying bad things but I make steady income with bitconnect for over 7 months now, also other people within my friends/family, if you want to take a look, and if you make one do use my referal for both side profits : Parrenda0     <---- zero

HastyQuynh

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

trading is a good way to earn income. although unstable, but you can get a huge advantage in a short time. but you cannot expect stable income from it as sometimes even you may go through losses which will give you negative income.
I believe that mining is a good way. The problem is the electricity cost, but if you have enough capital and technical knowledge, you can try to build a solar-powered mining farm.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: