Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way for steady income  (Read 335058 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

Don't be always confident with that certain campaigns to be a steady income for you, because it was just only temporary. The best ways for us to treasure that money that we've got from those micro jobs online is, you should use that amount of money to establish a business that will generate passive income. Because of that amount you will be having the great opportunity to grow with your financials to become steady income. Always reinvest a part of your income.

While you are earning take time to realize and save for your investment, always be positive when it comes to the success of bitcoin
because our future relies in here. Minimize the expenses and maximize the savings so we can invest and secure our future.
Minimize spending and maximize savings! I like that!! Honestly, since my quest for bitcoin started, I have learnt to save more than spend. I now have a certain amount I usually keep untouched knowing that it is a savings for the future. How cool it is knowing there is more good reasons to save everyday for a better future.
It is crystal clear that we cannot have money without working hard or working on regular basis. All those who are getting paid regularly do work on regular basis. Steady income if it wanted to be made with digital currencies, then it is best to join signature campaigns because they pay you off regularly plus you can also trade with bitcoin once or twice in a month for steady income.
That way you are paid with your hard work and that would only depend on your now on how you can maximize your income.
Let's not forget that reward from campaign is not as high as we are expecting but we can use it in trading to increase our income and if we are successful we will make money not risking anything from our personal pocket.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:45:40 AM

If you are looking for the best way of steady income I will suggest you to get out of your house and find a job that suits your educational degree or your skills. Bitcoin is not really into stable earnings. Maybe you can have bitcoin as your extra income, try joining bounty campaigns or signature campaign. Just to clarify the earning here is not stable.

Ke!th

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

Income small and safety mean small work with fixed amount every year like 500$ every month can be done throw  Designing software things like

1) Photoshop edit

2) Drawing

3)small market web site

4) exchange sites like paxful with high income
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:04 AM

i think that the best way of making steady income is to participate in signature campaigns or just buy a lot of bitcoins .The best way for a steady income, especially there is no such thing as free steady income without doing anything.it is necessary to work hard in life.
i am doing trading ,mining , earning through signature campaigns but all of them need eford to do that but for me it is just like fun and i enjoy and makes money but for steady income then I would suggest to invest your earnings to bitcoin and wait for at least 10 years and choose some of the good altcoins to invest and leave them for atleast 5 t0 10 year before you cash out, I am pretty sure during that time bitcoin price will be big.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:53:21 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
As far as I understand you just want to invest and wait until the moment comes to sell you everything and get profit on it. Well, then the advice is invested in 2-3 coins at once and faster and the income is greater.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:46:30 AM

Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?

Thanks,
BR Oinas
As far as I understand you just want to invest and wait until the moment comes to sell you everything and get profit on it. Well, then the advice is invested in 2-3 coins at once and faster and the income is greater.

In a world of a digital currency we all know that there is no steady value.Its hard in this kind of situation like steady income like you said that no trading/gambilng/loaning etc.I think for me the best way to invest with steady income is to hold your bitcoin for about 3-5 years.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
For me, maybe if you save bitcoins in your wallet for a long time. Just get a little part of your income monthly and put this as bitcoins then hold this for a long time until the price hits to the moon, then you can see after two to three years in time that you are earning much. Saving bitcoins for a long time make a person rich and I have friends who are doing the same that is now rich. I hope this could help.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

The only steady income I know is by doing signature campaigns if you have a higher rank account surely you can have a good earnings per week, this may not be as big as other ways here in bitcoin market but this one is the most sure way to earn for as long as you can provide the requirement you can have a stable income per week.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:28:28 AM

The only steady income I know is by doing signature campaigns if you have a higher rank account surely you can have a good earnings per week, this may not be as big as other ways here in bitcoin market but this one is the most sure way to earn for as long as you can provide the requirement you can have a stable income per week.
Though I don't earn same with you I know I can earn someday but I think the best way to earn permanently is through investing in a business using bitcoin. I read a lot of information from this forum and it gives me wider idea about bitcoin.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

Though I don't earn same with you I know I can earn someday but I think the best way to earn permanently is through investing in a business using bitcoin. I read a lot of information from this forum and it gives me wider idea about bitcoin.
That's the spirit, the more you get yourself educated the more you can see opportunities here.
In my case, I don't actually start trading, I get a reward here by joining micro jobs and I save that money to use as a capital in trading and now I am happy that I am successful and that is because of bitcoin, I would have not improve my financial status if I did not trust bitcoin. Also, I am inspired by people who are constantly sharing their ideas on how to be successful and finally soon it will be my turn to share some success stories as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

for passive steady income checkout this

https://www.mineworxx.com/?p=823292

read, learn and decide

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:28 AM

That's the spirit, the more you get yourself educated the more you can see opportunities here.
In my case, I don't actually start trading, I get a reward here by joining micro jobs and I save that money to use as a capital in trading and now I am happy that I am successful and that is because of bitcoin, I would have not improve my financial status if I did not trust bitcoin. Also, I am inspired by people who are constantly sharing their ideas on how to be successful and finally soon it will be my turn to share some success stories as well.
Signature campaign ans other social media campaign are one of the stable job with stable income in crypto currency world. Moreover investing on trading, solving captchas and faucets are one of the stable jobs with good profit. Definitely those jobs are literary doing of everyone, otherwise there were more other stable income from bitcoin. All we need to do is to work hard and explore the other possibility when they were earn income with good intention.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:18:22 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas

to gain profit in bitcoin safely I suggest you to do mining,
you simply spend the capital once and after that the machine will find your profits
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:13:13 AM

Of course, at the outset, initial investments are necessary, very good if it is, but in the absence of it - you need to earn
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:20:38 AM

I am joining signature campaigns for weekly income. But I noticed recently that there are many users in this forum that are eager in joining signature campaigns. They're too quick in applying. Last month I was really upset because, I've been trying to join campaign but I was always too late to appy. I was vacant for like 2 weeks. Steady income would really require patience and hardwork. And I guess bitcoin can give us that. There are lots of opportunity. It only depends on us if we will let those opportunity pass.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

Don't be always confident with that certain campaigns to be a steady income for you, because it was just only temporary. The best ways for us to treasure that money that we've got from those micro jobs online is, you should use that amount of money to establish a business that will generate passive income. Because of that amount you will be having the great opportunity to grow with your financials to become steady income. Always reinvest a part of your income.

While you are earning take time to realize and save for your investment, always be positive when it comes to the success of bitcoin
because our future relies in here. Minimize the expenses and maximize the savings so we can invest and secure our future.
Minimize spending and maximize savings! I like that!! Honestly, since my quest for bitcoin started, I have learnt to save more than spend. I now have a certain amount I usually keep untouched knowing that it is a savings for the future. How cool it is knowing there is more good reasons to save everyday for a better future.
It is crystal clear that we cannot have money without working hard or working on regular basis. All those who are getting paid regularly do work on regular basis. Steady income if it wanted to be made with digital currencies, then it is best to join signature campaigns because they pay you off regularly plus you can also trade with bitcoin once or twice in a month for steady income.
That way you are paid with your hard work and that would only depend on your now on how you can maximize your income.
Let's not forget that reward from campaign is not as high as we are expecting but we can use it in trading to increase our income and if we are successful we will make money not risking anything from our personal pocket.

Also don't forget that signature campaign, especially altcoin bounties, takes a while to pay sometimes. Sometimes they don't even pay. And sometimes, the coin isn't worth anything at all. The developers just opened an ICO to gather more funds for themselves but no more updates can be found after the campaign. Just think about the numerous ICOs in this place. After the bounty, the replies become less frequent until the thread and the coin gets forgotten. In other words, altcoin campaigns are mostly just a quick way to earn money for the developers.

Bitcoin campaigns are still the way to go if you are looking for a steady income in this forum because they pay in a weekly basis. But it's still not 100% steady because sometimes the pay rate becomes lower. The campaign also ends after a period of time, and so you have to move to another campaign and wait. Some campaigns have been there for years but even Rollin.io and Bitmixer.io have closed down recently.

esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:55:26 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I always encourage people to participate in campaigns. Because this is the best way to make money from Bitcoin. It may not be as stable as other jobs, but it will help you get rich quicker. Trust me, there is no other way unless you invest in Bitcoin but it is too risky

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
I always encourage people to participate in campaigns. Because this is the best way to make money from Bitcoin. It may not be as stable as other jobs, but it will help you get rich quicker. Trust me, there is no other way unless you invest in Bitcoin but it is too risky
Joining in sig campaign is profitable but it cant make you rich just like what you have said. you can get stable income if you have stable job like mine, i have day job working 8 hrs a day and then investing in btc and joining sig makes my financial status stable.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

Hello All,

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Forget it, that is not going to happen right now, bitcoin is still developing so any investment opportunity you take is going to have risks associated with it, I do not think that what you are looking for is going to appear anytime soon, maybe in 15 years that could become a reality but now you must forget about that and accept the risks that come from investing in bitcoin and altcoins.
We should accept this fact and stop exaggerating that bitcoin still needs some time to conquer the world completely and there is nothing wrong if bitcoin is going to take some time. It is not an easy task at all to replace traditional currencies and earning methods with latest ones but still up to great extent, people are involved with bitcoins for earning their livelihood.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225]
  Print  

Jump to: