Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:12:54 AM

We just sold to 100.
We will perform more big selling eight times.

Yeeeees, pleeease more!

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:22:33 AM

I don't know, it's a little bit confusing for me the whole story...
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/29655/ribbit.me-rebrands-as-loyyal

NEW YORK, NY, Apr 26, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Ribbit.me announces that it has renamed as Loyyal, in order to better reflect the underlying industry and the
Company's business objectives.

They wrote only about "renamed as Loyyal"!!!

we will see...

dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:41:51 AM

We just sold to 100.
We will perform more big selling eight times.

We have 11 million RBR.
I am going to sell all it By July 22. And We buy ETH and VOX.

I thought you didn't trade, just an experiment you said.lol
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:46:35 AM

http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/29655/ribbit.me-rebrands-as-loyyal

NEW YORK, NY, Apr 26, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Ribbit.me announces that it has renamed as Loyyal, in order to better reflect the underlying industry and the

we will see...

What is confusing? It was always just a rebrand.....moving to another chain was to develop the platform.

Of course their is some risks BUT my guess is people know it's about to get exciting for Loyyal so they did a fake dump....it's not hard you make two accounts and sell to yourself, nothing lost or gained but you can drag the market down sharply. To me it shows me big investors want cheap before the big likely rise coming.

Romanknickl

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:13:09 AM

we will see...

What is confusing? It was always just a rebrand.....moving to another chain was to develop the platform.

Of course their is some risks BUT my guess is people know it's about to get exciting for Loyyal so they did a fake dump....it's not hard you make two accounts and sell to yourself, nothing lost or gained but you can drag the market down sharply. To me it shows me big investors want cheap before the big likely rise coming.

well

I am very curious about the publication:

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/744552929659600896

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:31:27 AM

we will see...

well

I am very curious about the publication:

Aren't we all!  Cheesy

But the things that make me positive is one they said it's just a rebrand and that they would convert to the expanse chain, not as a new project but simply as a conversion. I also think we have everything to gain and not lose at these ridiculous valuations now, we are dipping below 100th place on Coinmarketcap. My gut tells me they are nice guys, Gregory Simon susposedly left banking because he saw the problems with it and set it up so Ribbet Rewards gives a small amount of profits to charity....which he said was important to him. The fact they are communicating and even mentioning a 'proposal' is very positive. I don't expect to be given the world but I quietly think they won't throw Ribbet Reward owners under a bus as they know they have been early backers and founders from their start.

These are the kind of things that make me hang in there....I could be wrong.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:57:07 AM

not that hard to see the drop. 33 million rbr entered the market on bittrex. and he actually was looking to dump and he did. after it was being called out here he removed or split the wallets. the then 14 millions became 13,11 and now seemed like he sold the rest.

its not a panic dump by a lot of users. its just one or a limited few deciding to simply cash out. no one can stop that. these trolls claiming credit for it is just entertaining. i thought this thread was made to delete these kind of post. there are few threads opened. i would like to have this focus on news and progressing and hope OP deletes any trading thread on the spot.

so lets turn back to the real talk.

i wonder what is the purpose of rbr now. as we can see they are rebraning and slowly moving away from rbr. their tweeter says that there will be an announcement coming up soon. few days have passed so soon i guess mean when ever they are ready. trying to decipher the msg is hard.

"We are currently working on some good options for the future of RBR which will be announced soon. We apologize for the quiet on this front, there has just been so much going on and we are trying to make sure everything is done right."

some good options for the future of rbr is what i keep going back to. seems like they will offer some usage for rbr but it doesnt seem as a strong msg. at least they mentioned future so there is a future, what ever that would mean.

do they own rbr community anything? can they just drop it like some other seem to hint at? i dont know. its kind of hard to expect something from loyyal gang as they have ignored rbr for a while. i dont even know where to get a working wallet.

what i do know is that at beginning when they lunch they praised rbr like it was the new coming of jesus. there were a lot of conferences given where they promtly promoted the future of ribbitrewards being a ultimate reward market. theres tons of videos out there where they tried to get users to jump on their train. I doubt they will suddenly close their eyes on it.

also i dont see how they can claim a decentralized network. with out a block chain they are just an sql database.

what else we know. well Greg on the video posted here recently mentioned expanse, and how they forked ether to create it solely for their purpose. This kind of contradicts the expanse goals as expanse was created to be a clone of etherum with goals to have no coin centralization of etherum and ongoing mining. The only thing that stick is that Franko is the dev on rebitrewards and he is also on expanse. so there is that tie

now i dont know the time stamps but when that huge news broke through with delaite using 4 chains to join their service to provide the digital banking. they choose stellar as their main blockchain. this means that loyyal could also be a toke on stellar. as it makes more sense.

either way, i think rbr will need to stay on a blockchain in order to have a permissionless and inresputable ledge rewards or points what they call it.

loyyal is also just a name. a name of a company that is providing a service. the service that is trying to improve the rewards points that costumers gain using services. so loyyal is a company aiming to be the go to for services that what to use and are using rewarding systems. To have them multi-million users and give them the ability to trade from one service rewards to an other then they will need to have blockchain distribution solution. thus loyyal will definitely be needing to use a common blockchain. 

question still remains. will it be rbr or expanse token or stellar token. and why we have all these uncertainties all over again about the future of rbr coins
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:50:37 AM

I think it's worth the community knowing I heard today that Christopher Franco is now not working with Loyyal. I don't know anymore than that.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:17:08 AM

This currency is a high pre-mine currency after all.
The foundation will sell in the future.
Therefore we want to escape.

We must sell another 11 million RBR.
please put an order to the board.
We dump it.

Probably we continue selling it to 50.
We tell it beforehand.

please sell it, i now have moved my buy orders to 20-30 sats i hope it gets filled. once rbr is exchanged to loyyal the price will increase eventually.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

Only FUD and troll into this thread because that person want to buy more cheap RBR and have no knowledge what happening in real world, there is no doubt only weak hands will cry later so just hold and wait for their proposal than you will know that how worthy that coin is.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:50:58 AM

I suspect faul play here. There is no other explanation why the dump continues lower and lower. Somebody knows something.

Perhaps the RBR tokens will be depreciated, perhaps something else. I don't know.

I still think it's a good bet but proceed with caution.
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:11:49 AM

This currency is a high pre-mine currency after all.
The foundation will sell in the future.
Therefore we want to escape.

We must sell another 11 million RBR.
please put an order to the board.
We dump it.

Probably we continue selling it to 50.
We tell it beforehand.

:-)

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:37:16 AM

No more Newbie post allowed...unless its a reasonable post.

Romanknickl

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:00:30 AM

No more Newbie post allowed...unless its a reasonable post.

Please! delete all the messanges from the FUD guys

we should concentrate on the facts, and not at the "silly newbie FUD accounts" !
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

i hope we will get something for our RBR Smiley İ bought today again
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

Nothing is guaranteed in crypto but I'm pretty sure that's a wise move, especially considering the big drop in a btc. I would love to buy more at these levels but I'm out of btc.
kwest

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:37:14 PM

People were laughing at me when I said I was done buying at the 250 level. This is why you should always diversify, never invest more than you can lose.. especially in a speculative high risk coin like this. I'm not gonna sell the RBR that I have, but neither am I going to buy any more. It is and always was a gamble.. I do believe loyyal has huge potential, that doesn't mean RBR does. But I'm holding mine nevertheless, in case it does blow up.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:02:18 PM

People were laughing at me when I said I was done buying at the 250 level. This is why you should always diversify, never invest more than you can lose.. especially in a speculative high risk coin like this. I'm not gonna sell the RBR that I have, but neither am I going to buy any more. It is and always was a gamble.. I do believe loyyal has huge potential, that doesn't mean RBR does. But I'm holding mine nevertheless, in case it does blow up.

What changed about the project between now and 400 sats a week or two ago?

Short term price changes are nothing more than short term price changes. Assuming the conversion goes positively 1000 sats will be dirt cheap IMO. What is about short term price moves that makes people act like they are sudden geniuses to judge the value of a project or not? The people following this thread should we thanking the stars for knowing about this project and its recent developments before the majority on this board do. Its a tiny minority that is looking at this project and trading and an even smaller minority that 'gets' it.
skuk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

i think we will get something for our rbr .... "We'll be announcing a proposal soon!"

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:51:56 PM

i think we will get something for our rbr .... "We'll be announcing a proposal soon!"

yeah nice news.
BTW what do you guys think is a good price to buy RBR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: