Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liljames

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:37:04 PM

@ifightformerkel

you are right - the coin was at 20 sat when lot of us bought it.
But if you are one of the main holders of a coin you have market power like a whale.
Off course there are also small fishes, but small fishes react more emotional. That means, that if the price goes up a lot - they will sell (because lot of people just buy coins when they are cheap, without knowing the potential) and they will sell if the price drops significant, because they are afraid to loose more in BTC value (also because they don`t know anything about the long term potential). If someone has really lot´s of BTC (maybe also bought when it was 10 dollar) they can ignore short term pricing and they will use their market power to get more of the coins, they wish to pump in future.
But fact is, that the large wallets are still growing. So the smaller wallets are selling, while the "whales (please find a better name for significant players) " are still accumulating.

I also see that amount of potential, but not before a full rebranding and a switch to the other exchanges.
Maybe we`ll see up to 5 Mio in market cap before rebranding, but who knows. But Loyyal said, there is a 1:1 change to the new token (if the ribbit token, doesn`t get integrated in the block chain), so as long there is no re-branding people will use the time to accumulate more of the token.

Loyyal does a lot in the direction of business development. That`s good for long term. So I don`t mind if it`s not technically polished now, because if it workes, there are so many use-cases (and it´s easier to get/use it than BTC). Moreover people hold BTC because they are afraid of selling it to cheap. Loyyal token, you`ll get automatically if you buy products and use services in future. And because of a market place integration, it´s easy to buy stuff with tokens and it`s easy to spread them. Moreover Loyyal will take profit on the BTC rise and blockchain technology hype and is at the moment ranked as the 53rd most important blockchain business (http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain).

So there are lot`s of long term future prospectives, but let`s wait for the re-branding, then price will go up automatically to new higher highs Smiley
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:39:44 PM

Scooping up all the RBR under 150 sats still.

Many thanks weak hands! Rest assured that you wont regret selling now when this coin has its first 20x day.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:54:34 PM

Scooping up all the RBR under 150 sats still.

Many thanks weak hands! Rest assured that you wont regret selling now when this coin has its first 20x day.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

me too Smiley
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:09:38 AM

It is funny that one guy from a competitive company spreading with several accounts 24h bs here.

But with this guys LOYYAL did it already, they attracts the competitive.  Smiley
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:21:04 PM

Nice interview with loyyal on mx.com

Banks Should Be Experience Providers, and Blockchain Can Help

https://www.mx.com/moneysummit/banks-should-be-experience-providers-and-blockchain-can-help
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

It is funny that one guy from a competitive company spreading with several accounts 24h bs here.

But with this guys LOYYAL did it already, they attracts the competitive.  Smiley

The smart people block out the negative posts they see on the boards here. Just evaluate the tech / program / leadership / transparency and you can see why. 

I refuse to pay the troll toll!
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:20:46 PM

What would be good is if people tried not to refer to them or quote them so I can cleanly delete them. I admit sometime they are too entertaining and retarded not to draw a response.  Cheesy

ideally you want new comers to look at this thread and read only pure factual information so they can quickly realise what an amazing project this is. Al long as we get a decent conversion I swear this is a top 10 project...not based on speculation but on actual real money that will flow to the project. The OK on the new chain is going to be explosive...
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:22:16 PM

What would be good is if people tried not to refer to them or quote them so I can cleanly delete them. I emit sometime they are too entertaining and retarded not to draw a response.  Cheesy

ideally you want new comers to look at this thread and read only pure factual information so they can quickly realise what an amazing project this is. Al long as we get a decent conversion I swear this is a top 10 project...not based on speculation but on actual real money that will flow to the project. The OK on the new chain is going to be explosive...

Dont delete his messages, rather report them to the Bitcointalk moderators. They will ban him after warning him.

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:24:22 PM

What would be good is if people tried not to refer to them or quote them so I can cleanly delete them. I emit sometime they are too entertaining and retarded not to draw a response.  Cheesy

Dont delete his messages, rather report them to the Bitcointalk moderators. They will ban him after warning him.

Can you ban someone? Anyway what's the point somone can make a sock puppet in less than a minute. They are technically allowed to come out with stupid crap, being retarded is not a crime sadly...

Anyway I'm done talking about trolls, that's what they want....ignore, don't quote, don't mention...they will be deleted...it's the best you can do on here...
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Loyyal confirmed there wil be an ann this week via fb.

Was it via a personal message?, I don't see anything on their FB wall.

Care to share?

I asked the question because of the announcement there would be proposal soon...

Thanks for this, this mean today or in the next 2 days we will see how much loyyal we will get for our RBR.  Smiley

I hope it will be 1:1

Any news from LOYYAL about swap, where is the announcement ?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:00:16 PM

Iam also waiting for the ann.

They say it will be this week.

btw. maybe you can retweet ^^

https://twitter.com/WhalePump/status/748984357302468609
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:03:51 PM

Loyyal ‏@LoyyalCorp  13m13 minutes ago
@WhalePump We're expecting to make an announcement on this next week. Sorry for the delay! Have a great weekend!

NEXT WEEK!!!
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:42:57 AM

Loyyal ‏@LoyyalCorp  13m13 minutes ago
@WhalePump We're expecting to make an announcement on this next week. Sorry for the delay! Have a great weekend!

NEXT WEEK!!!

"On this next week" What does that even mean, Is it an Americanism?

Does it mean this week.....or next week?  Roll Eyes

I know we shouldn't assume anything but Loyyals tone, use of exclamation marks and being positive and friendly suggests to me they think we would be happy with the coming news......either that or that are socially Autisic or something.  Grin  

I'm quietly optimistic we will get good news.  

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:00:22 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 04:12:04 AM by bitwho

Loyyal ‏@LoyyalCorp  13m13 minutes ago

NEXT WEEK!!!

"On this next week" What does that even mean, Is it an Americanism?

Does it mean this week.....or next week?  Roll Eyes

I know we shouldn't assume anything but Loyyals tone, use of exclamation marks and being positive and friendly suggests to me they think we would be happy with the coming news......either that or that are socially Autisic or something.  Grin  

I'm quietly optimistic we will get good news.  

next week means literally the other week. so anywhere between the upcoming monday to sunday. ( or sunday to saturday , depending how they define the start of a week)

whats more important here. that "soon"became "next week" as this means they are much more closer to being ready to make a statement.

this is great news. as this was officially over tweeter for all to see rather then a private PM for an individual.

time to grab some pop corn.

i think the loyyal are watching all these topic closely. as we are watching theirs.

Loyyal is recruiting some serious professionals into their team. But the question truly remains: Which network are they going to use.

they have been claiming they will use the blockchain tech but aside bitcoin's i cant see to understand which network they will use that is strong enough to stay alive.

with all that money that they are investing on loyyal, i dont see how they can use a barely tested bitcoin 2.0

they should be better off with either a token over bitcoin's or stick with rbr and hope miners jump in and secure it with proper hashrate.

seriously loyyal. both Bob and franko are not your lead dev or advisors anymore. perhaps they also are expressing my opinion  Wink

choose your next step wisely. otherwise you will have to stop claiming you will be a blockchain tech, when you will be ontop off some centralized coin.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:26:25 AM

The team do have tech personal even if they don't have Chris Franco....he might of exaggerated his role anyway as he seems only an advisor. From YouTube talks they said they would use ETH fork as a more long term stable chain but that was back when doubts were surrounding BTC longevity and everyone was crazy about ETH tech. Personally whatever they decide is fine by me, the amount of coins and conversion is more my concern.

Plus I'm not as wedded to the idea that every blockchain project needs to be decentralised, in fact they need some control with loyalty points I think...I don't see this as strictly a currency like BTC.

http://loyyal.com/team.html
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:42:13 AM

The team do have tech personal even if they don't have Chris Franco. From YouTube talks they said they would use ETH fork as a more long term stable chain but that was back when doubts were surrounding BTC longevity and everyone was crazy about ETH tech. Personally whatever they decide is fine by me, the amount of coins and conversion is more my concern.

Plus I'm not as wedded to the idea that every blockchain project needs to be decentralised, in fact they need some control with loyalty points I think...I don't see this as strictly a currency like BTC.

i understand perfectly what you mean. and i think you understand me.

the point is not that, they replaced franko or bob (before franko) . the point is that they replaced (either loyyal did or they left) two people who are about the crypto movement/decentralization. well at least based on their actions so far from these two.

anyways we are here solely to find out the future of rbr first, than loyyal's

ps: blockchain project needs decentralization. other wise is a centralized sql ledger database which can be hacked/change/controlled/stirred on a whimp
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:26:48 AM

The team do have tech personal even if they don't have Chris Franco. From YouTube talks they said they would use ETH fork as a more long term stable chain but that was back when doubts were surrounding BTC longevity and everyone was crazy about ETH tech. Personally whatever they decide is fine by me, the amount of coins and conversion is more my concern.

i understand perfectly what you mean. and i think you understand me.

the point is not that, they replaced franko or bob (before franko) . the point is that they replaced (either loyyal did or they left) two people who are about the crypto movement/decentralization. well at least based on their actions so far from these two.

anyways we are here solely to find out the future of rbr first, than loyyal's

ps: blockchain project needs decentralization. other wise is a centralized sql ledger database which can be hacked/change/controlled/stirred on a whimp

All good. Just sharing ideas..cant type on phone now.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:47:58 AM

3.5 million just got dumped.

Glad to have caught some of that.  Grin

dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:04:27 PM

Why would anyone sell now? Bizarre...
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:01:49 PM

Why would anyone sell now? Bizarre...

Not really. Price was hovering between 150 to 160 sats for about a week and a half. Decent profit to be made if one was accumulating during that time.

But yeah, probably better off to hold until there is better liquidity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: