Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:50:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:06:57 AM

Yeah my understanding as I read it was that because technically the tokens are given as part of loyalty 'points' and Loyyal will give points that are redeemed for services and goods but not for cash...no different to say how air miles work.....then they avoid the label 'currency' but what he said was we wouldn't be able to trade them which is BS because while Loyyal might not be able to trade them.....we can do what the hell we want with them. You simply can't stop a token moving with the blockchain so his/her point was nonsense.

To add to this....this was to get past a New York law I think. Poloniex had to stop trading to anyone who lived in New York. Luckily for cryptocurrencies the whole world doesn't act so limiting.....i.e. Stupid as NY.

I like your point of view  Grin Didn't take the time to see it that way, since I'm only on here between work, parties and the start of my holiday.  Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
liljames

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:40:14 PM

Can someone tell where did those 100 BTC go? Can't see them on bittrex wallets

I was wondering the same.....I personally wouldn't think Bittrex corrupting the market so maybe there is a lag in showing the wallet? Sure would be nice to see a 100btc wallet haha.

Or they moved off exchange instantly?

Or they very calculated way bought from various accounts? seems unlikely...but then again I have felt when everyone was talking about someone dumping I was thinking the other side of that equation that someone was possibly accumulating into smaller wallets..

I also think so.
Maybe he has more than one wallet.
Maybe also an institution (a company who cooperates with Loyyal and has some money left).
If you take a look to other coins they act in upcoming steps. This was step 2 of maybe 4 or 5 majorsteps on the price rise to heaven.
Now there is a big support on the buying side below 300 sat and some wallets are currently buying back their sold coins.
A 1k to 3k rise in short term would not wonder anyone who takes a deeper look on the coins and it`s business deals.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:46:11 PM

where is the news?

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/748997038990393344

get your voices heard.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

where is the news?

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/748997038990393344

get your voices heard.

The news seems to be the price is rallying  Cheesy

I swear without any hype I think if you are standing on the sidelines you better buy in now cause this seems like a steady push up now, the volume is there which is what I always look for in a genuine consistent move up. We could quite easy go over 1000 sats I think and build a base past it assuming the news is all good from Loyyal. Fingers crossed.... Cheesy
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

nice price inrease  Grin
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:40:45 PM

nice price inrease  Grin

I genuinely think we will look back in a few weeks and see now is DIRT cheap.
kellendil

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:22:25 PM

nice price inrease  Grin

I genuinely think we will look back in a few weeks and see now is DIRT cheap.

yes thats true:) and look at volume its great
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:30:43 AM

nice price inrease  Grin
price going up.
any great news ?
kellendil

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:05:04 AM

nice price inrease  Grin
price going up.
any great news ?

Actually not but suddenly we got big volume with price increase.
İ think some insiders getting cheap coins they know something
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:48:01 AM

nice price inrease  Grin
price going up.
any great news ?

Actually not but suddenly we got big volume with price increase.
İ think some insiders getting cheap coins they know something

At first I thought no that sounds like typical hype posting but then I thought IF you were part of the company and many people seems to be AND you knew they were about to release good news for holders then it would be a no brainier to buy a big chunk of tokens with btc. It also seems likely as the big buys are not so experienced as they buy up a big chunk and aren't that worried about the price. You see that in price pumps but then you always see the massive dump...So I think this is inexperienced mass buying.

Another possibility is simply a whale or two finding out about Loyyal and buying in.
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:08:30 PM

I've been watching this thread for quite a while and now decided to participate in it (hence the first post). To me it looks like the market is being played big time by a whale and bot, just take a look at the increments of price increase is being used. Anyways, good to see RBR finally taking off, looking forward to the announcement!
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:40:35 PM

huge sell wall @0.00000700 - 83 btc. let's see what happens. i think it's probably going to disappear. Roll Eyes
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:52:15 PM

huge sell wall @0.00000700 - 83 btc. let's see what happens. i think it's probably going to disappear. Roll Eyes
Haha I saw that too and thought I'd pop along here to see if anybody else noticed it Smiley
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:57:13 PM

yeah, giant sellwall generally is bullish in this realm, but who knows?  could be someone actually wanting to get rid of #1 wallet on bittrex...

update:  now the rest of wallet #1 is up at 660sat.  should be an interesting day...
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:12:13 PM

Shake out. I'm not considering selling until I have read the announcement.

btw pumper fontas is in LOYYAL (@realfontas)
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:15:46 PM

Obviously that kind of wall has one purpose, to push the price down. As I always say in this situation don't look a gift or in the mouth and call their bluff if you got the btc.

Some chat about trading is cool but let's not turn this thread into constant trade talk like buy at 700 sell at 800. The point of the thread is to discuss and inform new people about Loyyal/ribbets....a thread of pages of trade talk makes that hard.

Over the top FUD and Hype will be deleted.....especially from newbie accounts.
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

I checked his Twitter...calling him a pumper seems subjective unless you know something I don't. He just seems to be discussing alts. Some hardcore whale players have moved into Loyyal though it seems. Short term I couldn't give a crap personally.
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:29:57 PM

I checked his Twitter...calling him a pumper seems subjective unless you know something I don't. He just seems to be discussing alts.

Fontas was the infamous LTC pumper back in the day. His twitter says he's now doing long-term investing in legit projects. I don't know if it is him though, but he called the Sia rise last months.
genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 04:37:54 PM

I wanted to let everyone at this thread know First
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/31082/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards

Loyyal Corporation today announces a new and exciting direction for the legacy cryptocurrency known as RibbitRewards ($RBR).
Shannon Code, Chief Architect at Loyyal and respected industry thought leader, will take ownership of the RibbitRewards related public block explorer and wallet.

As an employee of Loyyal, Shannon was granted the lifetime access to the Loyyal platform to create and run RApp (Rewards Application) programs.
He has decided to exercise this grant in order to take over RibbitRewards. As part of Shannon's plan to realize the potential of RibbitRewards ($RBR)
he will take sole and independent ownership of the chain, wallet code, airdrop records and existing $RBR reserves.
This transfer of ownership will enable Shannon to prepare the currency for a transition to a new program, as a RApp which will operate on the Loyyal platform under the name of synrgtech.

"I'm excited about taking over the RibbitRewards Chaincode, Wallet(s), Block-explorer and various other pieces built to support the exploration of rewards on a blockchain.
For more information on what the plan is, please head over to http://synrg.tech. This is a huge plus for me as I have many exciting ideas that can be realized within this system being built.
 By acquiring the legacy program I can bootstrap my RApp offerings with every existing RBR owner," said Shannon Code, Chief Architect

Greg Simon, CEO and Co-Founder of Loyyal followed by saying,
"We are excited that Shannon has proposed a plan that will not only benefit existing RibbitRewards members but also take advantage of the amazing features the Loyyal platform enables."

The trademarks and domains associated with RibbitRewards were not included with the transfer and will be decommissioned.

Further details are available at http://synrg.tech.

Visit the new site here: http://synrg.tech

Join the slack, be part of the discussion.

-Shannon code
kellendil

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:39:34 PM

woww another pump Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: