Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:46:31 PM

Fuck them, they threw us under a bus.....I'm out of here.

If these big dumps were Loyyal guys pumping and then dumping their coins then its a double fuck you to them...

Basically they have palmed the project off to the tech staff to play with but it seems to me the tokens will now be worthless...the examples of what the tokens could be used for are laughable.

A reward program to reward my kids for doing projects on Khan Academy
Rewards for brushing your teeth every day.
Badges for checking off items from a bucket list.
Virtual scavenger hunt (VR meets IRL)
Virtual Travel Bug for GEO-Caching

GEo-Caching...give me a fucking break!!!

NOOOOOOO this is simply how people can earn more NRG tokens. I assume from the large amount of Ribber rewards from before that they kept back. Look these tokens will be usable across ALL brands that accept cross brands which will be MOST of them. This IS the universal token and now we who own them have a massive stash of them. If say an airline accepts them or whatever accepts them you can buy SOOOO much with them. The value is going to moon once people get their heads around it.

So all these brands including Dubai points can accept across other brands, thats the beauty of this platform. People will hate themselves once the penny drops. people have misunderstood the announcement clearly.
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:48:06 PM

The old chain will go away, a swap into Rewards programs created by me on the Loyyal platform. Any other programs on the platform will have the option to accept rewards from this new program. If a grocery store say decides to accept any rewards issued within the Loyyal platform, they will accept syn'Rg issued rewards as well.

Yeah but who the fuck wants NRG rewards? Its not as you say....it looks like its walled off...

Nothing is walled off. Any rewards programs can *by design* accept other rewards issued by other programs. The model is pretty simple and will be easy for other programs to say yes to.

I think they don't understand the concept... Loyyal will be a network and NRG will be part of that. What is so hard to understand?

hehehe They are idiots I just bought a ton cheap. They don't get this is how we will be part of Loyyal platform. The tokens will be transferable across EVERY single brand who get involved and allows cross use of tokens. i.e. Even an airline will be happy to take them IF they have value which they will!!!!

Buy you fools. This is the 1:1 transfer that was hoped for.

At least you created a new account for this positive post of yours. Rbr is dead, you can buy my leftovers.
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:51:35 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 07:56:02 PM by Wosterlee

The old chain will go away, a swap into Rewards programs created by me on the Loyyal platform. Any other programs on the platform will have the option to accept rewards from this new program. If a grocery store say decides to accept any rewards issued within the Loyyal platform, they will accept syn'Rg issued rewards as well.

Yeah but who the fuck wants NRG rewards? Its not as you say....it looks like its walled off...

Nothing is walled off. Any rewards programs can *by design* accept other rewards issued by other programs. The model is pretty simple and will be easy for other programs to say yes to.

I think they don't understand the concept... Loyyal will be a network and NRG will be part of that. What is so hard to understand?

hehehe They are idiots I just bought a ton cheap. They don't get this is how we will be part of Loyyal platform. The tokens will be transferable across EVERY single brand who get involved and allows cross use of tokens. i.e. Even an airline will be happy to take them IF they have value which they will!!!!

Buy the bags then. You are at the mercy of other future reward programs. They will decide if your RBR bags will be worth something.
Ribbetlover

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:58:56 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 06:15:04 PM by Ribbetlover

Nothing is walled off. Any rewards programs can *by design* accept other rewards issued by other programs. The model is pretty simple and will be easy for other programs to say yes to. (BULLSHIT)

Buy the bags then. You are at the mercy of other future reward programs. They will decide if your RBR bags will be worth something.

You are not getting it are you. This is simply how Ribbet Rewards will be accepted on the loyal platform. This was always the best case scenario. Any separate brand who is involved will more than likely want to accept tokens from other brands, I mean why wouldn't they as long as they they have a value. I'm sorry people don't understand what this means but I think they will soon. We can use these NRg points in any brand involved, so we can use them for Dubai hotels or Dubai airline or whatever brand is part of program.
coinprince

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:25:49 PM

Dev funds show zero.

Enjoy developers.

Rdm47etpFbHy28JU1JqBpHLcHg4WHPBUts
RbwtjcTSaeSdN5VyeCVr4nnJnreoYWGmKp
RZdHNW718iGAhHMXQeSzoYx76d7nd1xrct
RgAxojSSx18Suj7Gqk7iy4s4hwZ3E1LWnc
RiNuxLzz8o1UUibq4ojaLpah8YLJZDYrfa
Rsb9MiReeJZ3rQjCMhZwNqxRXtMvTUA4in
rd492wPGAXPQoJpR5nUVm61yS8EBsqcYAw
Ribbetlover

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:28:21 PM

Do people understand this concept? Ok so of a brand wants to reward a certain behavior it MUST give something i.e. They must give a token, they know this token will or will not be redeemed but they know they have to pay once redeemed. So other programs also have to add monetary value to offer rewards, so what is cleaver  is now different brands can accept other tokens knowing they have monetary value because someone else has added that value. As holders of many tokens we now can redeem them in ALL brands as its in a campaniles interst to accept token redemption where they originated with them or not, they get the same benefit i.e. They have a customer.

Please think dearly through what I am saying, many will be upset soon once they realize their tokens are now part of the universal platform across ALL brands.
Ribbetlover

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:35:37 PM

Dev funds show zero.

Enjoy developers.

Rdm47etpFbHy28JU1JqBpHLcHg4WHPBUts
RbwtjcTSaeSdN5VyeCVr4nnJnreoYWGmKp
RZdHNW718iGAhHMXQeSzoYx76d7nd1xrct
RgAxojSSx18Suj7Gqk7iy4s4hwZ3E1LWnc
RiNuxLzz8o1UUibq4ojaLpah8YLJZDYrfa
Rsb9MiReeJZ3rQjCMhZwNqxRXtMvTUA4in
rd492wPGAXPQoJpR5nUVm61yS8EBsqcYAw

Let's hear more from the new developer. He I assume has taken charge of the old Ribbet rewards tokens.
dryspecies

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:40:00 PM

If I am loyyal investor I run away.
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:16:18 PM

Wow, that dumping is as bad as the old-school Mintpal insta-dumps... Assessment of the future for RBR holders?  Looks pretty lame to me at first glance.
genecyber

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 07:33:38 PM

A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

Admin, remove this topic in the trash scam
Ribbetlover

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:46:59 PM

A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.

You need to stick around here and help people understand why this is good and not shit.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:02:39 PM

Care to speak about the developer funds?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:18:01 PM

Holy hell, that was one almighty dump but not as low as it could have gone although I think it could still go down to double digits.  Just one big mess right now confidence is shot.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:34:55 PM

You can now suck it Danny Boy. You don't know anything.

Everyone else don't listen to Danny Boy I told you this was going to happen.

One big scam Greg Simon pulled on everyone
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:00:38 PM

We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo!

Grin Grin

(sorry Shannon, nothing personal here Smiley)

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:09:09 PM

We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo

Grin Grin

Check RBR too for the latest lie from Loyyal. Its a fucking shame. I'm out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857452.new#new

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:34:52 PM

You can now suck it Danny Boy. You don't know anything.

Everyone else don't listen to Danny Boy I told you this was going to happen.

One big scam Greg Simon pulled on everyone

He might as well run off with Garza, I believe he is also over in Dubai.

Sean Dennis is equally complicit. I trusted them and was about to buy in big time, and then I saw the fucking brand change on Coinmarketcap! I contacted Greg and got the story, he said he would announce and fix it. I instantly warned everyone in my group (Facebook group with 6100 traders in it)  that I sold. I had no idea they would do an exit pump of course, so I just sold right away at a loss when I found out there is no future in these projects, it is just about the VC money. Partners will abandon ship soon enough once they realize they have been duped. Don't blame anyone tricked by Greg though, he scammed the Satoshi Round table into thinking he was legit, he is a pro conman.

I also know they were lying to their workers and threatening them with Lawsuits, but at this point they will be too busy with their own soon enough.  

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:38:31 PM

We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo!

Grin Grin

Shannon Code, that sounds like a real name.

(lol)

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:34:16 AM

We've been waiting long for this announcement! I am glad the website covers the most important things right in the beginning, such as.. the logo

Grin Grin

Check RBR too for the latest lie from Loyyal. Its a fucking shame. I'm out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857452.new#new

I agree 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: