Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:40:45 AM

This is all FUD. Don't be fooled. We have tokens that are very valuable on the Loyyal network.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:35:48 AM

I knew their sudden fall plan several weeks ago.
You ignored my warning.
This will become wastepaper further.

Nagi, dont take this the wrong way dude.. but you exhibit the signs of a truly worthless piece of shit. No one cares about your FUD Gtfo - And if you were the one selling your 1.5 mill rbr at 200 sats a week ago, I bet you cried when you saw the pump. Sweet tears of the troll.

People that got wrecked buying after a 300% + day, it sucks yeah everyones had those days but lesson learned... Dont trade on hype, DYOR take your investment out when you can and ride free bags... Its a winning strategy and keeps you liquid enough to get on the next bandwagon.
amzkiboy15

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

Ok. now RBR is done and how about loyyal when it will live? and where to buy loyyal tokens? Smiley
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:42:55 AM

Ok. now RBR is done and how about loyyal when it will live? and where to buy loyyal tokens? Smiley

There won't be any loyyal tokens

dryspecies

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:02:07 PM

Shannon Code (genecyber) is worthless noob with no business run cryptocurrency. I think someone hack premine! Probably Scammer Greg Simon.

Loyyal make very bad decision over and over.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:21:40 PM

07/12/2016 02:40:03 PM    

BUY   0.00000173    2908626.61874944    5.03192405

Someone bought 5 btc of ribbit at 173 satoshi.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:41:07 PM

A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.

Care to speak about the developer funds?

Yes. It's like NXT saying 'OK Guys, thanks for your VC funds we got from IPO and now we will launch NXT2 but you won't get your money or even a fair exchange to NXT2. No, instead you will get some worthless tokens running on the NXT2 platform run by one of our staffers that you fricken paid for in his spare time.

Unless I have missed something?
dryspecies

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:47:41 PM

A full analysis of the chain, balances and activity will be performed. I'm also working on identifying cryptsy wallets.

Yes. It's like NXT saying 'OK Guys, thanks for your VC funds we got from IPO and now we will launch NXT2 but you won't get your money or even a fair exchange to NXT2. No, instead you will get some worthless tokens running on the NXT2 platform run by one of our staffers that you fricken paid for in his spare time.

Look exactly same to me

Loyyal lawsuit soon
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:17:21 PM

Look exactly same to me

Loyyal lawsuit soon

Why so much fud in here. What is the reason for that? Is there anything wrong going on? Initially everyone posted positive things about LOYYAL.
PT92

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:19:49 PM

Why so much fud in here. What is the reason for that? Is there anything wrong going on? Initially everyone posted positive things about LOYYAL.

Do you realize that Nrg has nothing to do with Loyyal? It's not like you have a stake in Loyyal (which is a promising project) when you have RBR/NRG tokens.
glerant

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:30:24 PM

Look exactly same to me

Loyyal lawsuit soon

No FUD. Just a reasonable question. Yesterday RBR block chain represented a sizeable stake in Loyyal. Today it has been given away by Loyyal (albeit to a staffer of Loyyal) and will be 'decommisioned' and replaced by a token on the Loyyal platform having no intrinsic value except for the experience and word of said staffer.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:34:32 PM

Loyyal lawsuit soon

This is crypto dude, you didn't buy company shares. You have no legal responsibility to prove your identity and sign contracts etc when you buy, but they have pretty much no legal responsibility to you either so good luck with a lawsuit, you'll need it.

glerant

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:45:40 PM

Loyyal lawsuit soon

This is crypto dude, you didn't buy company shares. You have no legal responsibility to prove your identity and sign contracts etc when you buy, but they have pretty much no legal responsibility to you either so good luck with a lawsuit, you'll need it.

Loyyal is a legit company partnering with huge multinational corps and with people like the ex CEO of MasterCard. They are very much subject to the rule of law.
Cryptorials

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:47:32 PM

Loyyal lawsuit soon

Loyyal is a legit company partnering with huge multinational corps and with people like the ex CEO of MasterCard. They are very much subject to the rule of law.

Of course they are subject to the rule of law, everyone is, but what law? That's the question. They don't have the same responsibilities to you as if you bought company stock or something.

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

they responsible in public opinion court

we go social media and tell investors

deloitte, dubai, we find partnerships from loyyal news release

loyyal partner have much for lose

Coward Greg Simon fail as CEO

indeed!

look at what RIPPLE NEM did to their investors.

they are also working on consulting service like permissioned chain.

BUT they are also endorsing the public chain like XRP and XEM.

the coward LOYYAL is intentionally screwing ppl in crypto world.
genecyber

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:17:44 PM

I appreciate all the excitement around the announcement. Some clarity is needed.

I have taken over as maintainer and developer of the chain for a few reasons.
          Community outreach
          Community feedback
          Upgraded tech (wallet/chain-client/explorer)
          More rapid onboarding on the Loyyal platform

Ultimately This transition is *how* we can realize the original vision of RBR

The Loyyal platform needed to be created to be able to realize the vision of RBR.
Now that Loyyal is building out Alpha RApps with select partners I offered to maintain and realize the transition of RBR into this platform.

By transitioning to me, the project can now get attention it deserves. We can utilize features as they are realized.

Don't be fooled by the few use-cases on the synRg.tech, I fully intend to grow this program into a multi million dollar, transparent & community directed business.

The whitepaper and creation of a community based governance model is coming soon. I've got some skinning and maintenance to handle first.

First and foremost I am in the process of transferring services to new locations.
Re-skinning / re-branding services & API's
Updating name and information on Bittrex and throughout the coin tracking sites.
Release of new chain-code to enable adoption by miners and other exchanges.
Release of desktop versions of the wallet.
Whitepaper to explain potential RApps, economic model, value assignment, governance model
Realization of redemption and issuance RApp
Begin accepting nRg Vouchers as entry into the RApp and Loyyal platform.

Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:29:24 PM

I appreciate all the excitement around the announcement. Some clarity is needed.

I have taken over as maintainer and developer of the chain for a few reasons.
          Community outreach
          Community feedback
          Upgraded tech (wallet/chain-client/explorer)
          More rapid onboarding on the Loyyal platform

Ultimately This transition is *how* we can realize the original vision of RBR

The Loyyal platform needed to be created to be able to realize the vision of RBR.
Now that Loyyal is building out Alpha RApps with select partners I offered to maintain and realize the transition of RBR into this platform.

By transitioning to me, the project can now get attention it deserves. We can utilize features as they are realized.

Don't be fooled by the few use-cases on the synRg.tech, I fully intend to grow this program into a multi million dollar, transparent & community directed business.

The whitepaper and creation of a community based governance model is coming soon. I've got some skinning and maintenance to handle first.

First and foremost I am in the process of transferring services to new locations.
Re-skinning / re-branding services & API's
Updating name and information on Bittrex and throughout the coin tracking sites.
Release of new chain-code to enable adoption by miners and other exchanges.
Release of desktop versions of the wallet.
Whitepaper to explain potential RApps, economic model, value assignment, governance model
Realization of redemption and issuance RApp
Begin accepting nRg Vouchers as entry into the RApp and Loyyal platform.

This information is interesting, but be straight forward with us now before this thread gets FUDed into oblivion.

SO nRg Vouchers ARE going to be allow RBR holders to eventually get involved on the Loyyal platform? But in what way? Are we going to own a token of some value on the platform or what? DETAILS WILL HELP

genecyber

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 04:57:29 PM

Vouchers will enable a swap for rewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:28:43 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 05:38:48 PM by dannyman

Vouchers will enable a swap for rewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.

Call me a fucking idiot but after I read this I bought back in about half what I owned before. The price seems low and I want to see if his promises hold......plus I'm terrified of missing a freak rally...that would kill me after this loss.

Sorry if people lost money but I also say it's your fault not mine as I clearly kept saying this could go one of two ways...I said they might throw us under a bus .......and if it makes people feel better I lost more than most as I was doing well but then Bought into the big rally so I also got stung. Honestly now I don't know what to think...hence the mild buy back in.
glerant

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:27:45 PM

But only SYNRGTech partners on the Loyyal platform?

If so, while I have confidence in your technical abilities surely you will find it a struggle to build up solid partners without the help of Loyyal's considerable marketing wing or if you are successful you may find there is a conflict of loyalty (excuse the pun)😂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: