Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:05:04 AM

Is there any social media bounties available at the moment to get some coins for free just to follow their official account?

http://breakoutpoker.net/en/promotions/TWEETPOST--EARN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:49:12 AM

Your config looks to be fine. But importantly: you are CPU mining, against some (small'ish?) ASIC competition.
Your chances of quickly finding a block are not looking great  Grin

Edit: wtf wtf, I just turned legendary, I'm breaking out !!!  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

Yeah, I understand that. The problem is not with the amount of shares I am getting or the amount of blocks I am finding. The error specifically says that the payout address has not been defined. So, of course, I am immediately closing it. My conf and miner have the same username and password defined. So that should be fine.

Congrats on legendary.

If your configuration file already enables server, you don't need to set that also via shortcut.
Otherwise you look to be all set...

Thanks. Good to know.

So it appears I am all set but mining is still not working.

I'm operating under the assumption that "rpcuser" is my receiving address and that "rpcpassword" is whatever I want or some variables/options if applicable. I have created the .conf in my roaming folder that has everything exactly the same as what was provided except for the "rpcuser" being changed to my receiving address. When I start the miner (Pooler's cpuminer 2.4.5) it says http://prntscr.com/bji0l7 which suggests I'm not getting paid out. I tried with the other one that brother3 recommended and I got a JSON error I don't know what to do with.

I've mined a few dozen different coins on multiple different algorithms. I'm no expert but I'm pretty confident that if I'm having this much difficulty many others are too.

I could be wrong but i believe rpcuser and rpcpassword are the user name and password that you use in the miner. for instance rpcuser = "joe" rpcpassword = "password" at least thats what i did and mine is working great.

Correct, it is whatever you set them in the "breakout.conf" file.

-tb-

Thanks. So, maybe that's where I am running into this issue. Where do I define the payout address? If the rpcuser can be "joe" then how does it know where to send the coins?

You don't have to define the payout address while mining.  Block reward will get sent to your default SIS, BRK and BRX addresses.

-tb-

This is how i got mining working for me.

breakout.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
daemon=1
server=1
debug=0
defaultcurrency=BRK
defaultstake=BRX
testnet=0

and on cgminer i run:
cgminer -a sha256d -o 127.0.0.1:50542 -u user -p x

or the guiminer works too guiminer.org

hope this helps you out.

you dont need to use a wellet address because 1 ur connecting to ur wallet(server) so when block goes ding! it auto gets added to your wallet =)

Thanks. Some helpful information there.

I changed my .conf to exactly the same as yours and changed my .bat to exactly the same as yours is and still nothing with a dozen different versions of minerd. cgminer seems to think I have nothing to mine with. guiminer package from their website is incomplete for some reason. So the cpuminer doesn't even exist. The folder it's supposed to be in doesn't come in the package. I checked some other versions of guiminer that I have and wasn't able to get anything working with that either.

I guess I'll just give up. I have no idea why I can't mine SIS but I can mine pretty much any other coin, but here we are. Thank you for your effort.

Maybe the devs will decide to change their OP to include some information about mining instead of just "coming soon". Or maybe they just want to keep the mining to as few people as possible. Who knows.

I have tried this game , it looks cool . but unfortunately the bookie is really hard to beat. I got three of kind queens(Q) lost with three of kind three (3).  Cry

That might have been Bittrex-Richie.  He's nearly unbeatable!

So what do you think about this game? Is it fair play or not? no matter how good my cards he definitely nicer . and only once did I just win  Cry

I've come 1st in 2 tournaments and 3rd in 2. I've had many good hands and even more bad ones. I'm pretty confident that the game was fair to me.

The biggest annoyance and the reason I stopped playing the game is because of all of the people who literally do nothing but fold. Especially the ones that are quite obviously playing on multiple accounts. Folding over and over on all but one until they're knocked out then suddenly one of the other ones stops folding. Yeah, such a coincidence... Maybe now that there are more people playing it will be more fun, but the chance at 500 BRK wasn't worth the time to watch people fold over and over. It was painful. Extremely boring. One of the least fun games I have ever played.

I don't know if that's a normal thing in poker. People folding for 20 hands in a row. I never played poker before trying out Breakout because I don't care for card games. I found it fun when people actually played, but if it's a standard for people to just fold endlessly then I'm not interested.
coxalex

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:50:40 AM

Att: Dev Team

If you need a Spanish translation, Please contact me.
Perryl

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:54:07 AM

Your config looks to be fine. But importantly: you are CPU mining, against some (small'ish?) ASIC competition.

Edit: wtf wtf, I just turned legendary, I'm breaking out !!!  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

Yeah, I understand that. The problem is not with the amount of shares I am getting or the amount of blocks I am finding. The error specifically says that the payout address has not been defined. So, of course, I am immediately closing it. My conf and miner have the same username and password defined. So that should be fine.

Congrats on legendary.

If your configuration file already enables server, you don't need to set that also via shortcut.

Thanks. Good to know.

I'm operating under the assumption that "rpcuser" is my receiving address and that "rpcpassword" is whatever I want or some variables/options if applicable. I have created the .conf in my roaming folder that has everything exactly the same as what was provided except for the "rpcuser" being changed to my receiving address. When I start the miner (Pooler's cpuminer 2.4.5) it says http://prntscr.com/bji0l7 which suggests I'm not getting paid out. I tried with the other one that brother3 recommended and I got a JSON error I don't know what to do with.

I've mined a few dozen different coins on multiple different algorithms. I'm no expert but I'm pretty confident that if I'm having this much difficulty many others are too.

I could be wrong but i believe rpcuser and rpcpassword are the user name and password that you use in the miner. for instance rpcuser = "joe" rpcpassword = "password" at least thats what i did and mine is working great.

-tb-

Thanks. So, maybe that's where I am running into this issue. Where do I define the payout address? If the rpcuser can be "joe" then how does it know where to send the coins?

You don't have to define the payout address while mining.  Block reward will get sent to your default SIS, BRK and BRX addresses.

-tb-

Thanks. If the devs ever get around to adding mining information that would be very useful to know.

I think I have to have my wallet open too. Is that correct? I gave up anyways, but would be nice to know for future reference.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:06:23 AM

Edit: wtf wtf, I just turned legendary, I'm breaking out !!!  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

Congrats on legendary.

Thanks. Good to know.

-tb-

-tb-

This is how i got mining working for me.

breakout.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
daemon=1
server=1
debug=0
defaultcurrency=BRK
defaultstake=BRX
testnet=0

and on cgminer i run:
cgminer -a sha256d -o 127.0.0.1:50542 -u user -p x

or the guiminer works too guiminer.org

hope this helps you out.

you dont need to use a wellet address because 1 ur connecting to ur wallet(server) so when block goes ding! it auto gets added to your wallet =)

Thanks. Some helpful information there.

I changed my .conf to exactly the same as yours and changed my .bat to exactly the same as yours is and still nothing with a dozen different versions of minerd. cgminer seems to think I have nothing to mine with. guiminer package from their website is incomplete for some reason. So the cpuminer doesn't even exist. The folder it's supposed to be in doesn't come in the package. I checked some other versions of guiminer that I have and wasn't able to get anything working with that either.

I guess I'll just give up. I have no idea why I can't mine SIS but I can mine pretty much any other coin, but here we are. Thank you for your effort.

Maybe the devs will decide to change their OP to include some information about mining instead of just "coming soon". Or maybe they just want to keep the mining to as few people as possible. Who knows.

I have tried this game , it looks cool . but unfortunately the bookie is really hard to beat. I got three of kind queens(Q) lost with three of kind three (3).  Cry

That might have been Bittrex-Richie.  He's nearly unbeatable!

So what do you think about this game? Is it fair play or not? no matter how good my cards he definitely nicer . and only once did I just win  Cry

I've come 1st in 2 tournaments and 3rd in 2. I've had many good hands and even more bad ones. I'm pretty confident that the game was fair to me.

The biggest annoyance and the reason I stopped playing the game is because of all of the people who literally do nothing but fold. Especially the ones that are quite obviously playing on multiple accounts. Folding over and over on all but one until they're knocked out then suddenly one of the other ones stops folding. Yeah, such a coincidence... Maybe now that there are more people playing it will be more fun, but the chance at 500 BRK wasn't worth the time to watch people fold over and over. It was painful. Extremely boring. One of the least fun games I have ever played.

I don't know if that's a normal thing in poker. People folding for 20 hands in a row. I never played poker before trying out Breakout because I don't care for card games. I found it fun when people actually played, but if it's a standard for people to just fold endlessly then I'm not interested.

There are quite a lot of people who register to the tournament and then aren't able to play the tournament for whatever reason, so they are sitting out. Also keep in mind that it's very common and good strategy to play tight in a 10 seat tournament folding 20 hands in a row isn't that uncommon. I agree that it's sometimes quite boring to watch people fold around in no limit holdem tournaments, that's why I suggested earlier to have Pot limit omaha tournaments added to the schedule, PLO has way more action and is imo much more fun game than No limit holdem.  

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:30:11 AM

See you on tourney gents  Cool

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Timeline
Legendary

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:32:33 AM

See you on tourney gents  Cool

Welcome aboard. Smiley

I missed the last tournament. I was about 30 seconds late, registration ended before I could register. Luckily we have several tournaments a day. Smiley

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:27:09 PM

There are quite a lot of people who register to the tournament and then aren't able to play the tournament for whatever reason, so they are sitting out. Also keep in mind that it's very common and good strategy to play tight in a 10 seat tournament folding 20 hands in a row isn't that uncommon. I agree that it's sometimes quite boring to watch people fold around in no limit holdem tournaments, that's why I suggested earlier to have Pot limit omaha tournaments added to the schedule, PLO has way more action and is imo much more fun game than No limit holdem.  

This. Although, folding 20 hands in a row is tight for even the nittiest of nits.  I would say those people are just sitting out of the game.

Poker is a very popular game, but it's not for everybody.  Purely for fun, PLO is a much better game.
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:26:56 PM

Increase the prize !! too many people joining its getting hard to win tourneys !
Mokota

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:39:38 PM

What i don't get is why you named some tournaments Twitter and Facebook, when they have nothing to do with it.
Instead you could (as others said) name them BRK Omaha Tournament or what ever and diversify a bit.
And why do they have passwords? I just dont get it ^^

I also have suggestions for the long term...
1) Opportunity for a webcam instead of an avatar. I don't know if any other poker service offers this feature, but would be great especially for tournaments.

2) Virtual reality poker. Imagine you are sitting in Vegas... or the mount everest... or under the sea... playing poker. Endless possibilitys. Holding your cards with the left controler and beting your chips with the right. This would be awesome. Sure this is an expensive investment, but just keep it in your mind for the future when the time comes and VR is (eventually) maninstream.

Thats it, keep up the good work. By the way i like the art style of the client and the advertising material. Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:45:33 PM

We completed the Chinese translation for the OP but for some reason some of the bottom code is missing, even though in the preview it shows up everything fine. I sent a pm to DEV to see if this can be fixed.

I hope all is well and I really want the Chinese OP to be nice because in my preview I see the whole thing but when I hit save, part of it at the bottom is missing..
I want to email the DEV all the bbcode I have in the Chinese OP maybe he can spot something I can't?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524172.0

many blessings..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jibble

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:55:05 PM

What i don't get is why you named some tournaments Twitter and Facebook, when they have nothing to do with it.
Instead you could (as others said) name them BRK Omaha Tournament or what ever and diversify a bit.
And why do they have passwords? I just dont get it ^^

Because that's where you find the passwords, on their twitter and facebook profiles, drawing people from different social media platforms to come and play and be introduced to the platform and crypto currency
Perryl

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:59:28 PM

I have tried this game , it looks cool . but unfortunately the bookie is really hard to beat. I got three of kind queens(Q) lost with three of kind three (3).  Cry

So what do you think about this game? Is it fair play or not? no matter how good my cards he definitely nicer . and only once did I just win  Cry

I am thinking of one time in particular when 3 players kept folding while 1 played, then as soon as the 1 was out the 3 played out one at a time. I also ran into them playing multiple tables so I don't think it had much to do with not having time. I think it's much more likely that all 4 of those players were controlled by the same person.

I forgot I was playing once and just left. I can see how that would have me folding over and over. Although, any time I walk away and miss a hand I get asked if I'm still there and have to click to confirm. I don't know what happens if you don't click it for a long time, though. I do understand that some people may not have time to play but this was some obvious multiaccounting.

I have played many times where the entire table is folding every hand. So I would call every hand and win. Sometimes winning 20+ hands in a row. I'm failing to see the strategy in this.
One game I went all-in every hand. I was trying to lose. I wanted to go to bed. I ended up knocking multiple people out. People have folded to the point where they went all-in by default.

So what you're telling me is. This is all normal?

This. Although, folding 20 hands in a row is tight for even the nittiest of nits.  I would say those people are just sitting out of the game.

Poker is a very popular game, but it's not for everybody.  Purely for fun, PLO is a much better game.

I found the game fun regardless of the type of poker being played, as long as people were actually playing the game. Maybe it's a group working together. Skype or something. Who knows, but my 4 years of auditing logs for a video game says they're multis.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:08:14 PM

Code:
[quote author=BreakoutCoin link=topic=1509819.msg15185942#msg15185942 date=1465801559]
[center][color=navy][size=16pt][b]Current Price of Coin Sale[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[center][b][size=18pt][color=purple]1 BRK = 0.00020202 BTC[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[center][b][size=18pt][color=red]1 BTC = 4950.0 BRK[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[hr]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hp3bmQk.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3OFKmfA.png[/img]

[size=18pt][b][color=#2da4ff]Breakout Chain[/color]: True First Class Multicurrencies with a System for Mass Adoption.[/b][/size]

[size=14pt]Breakout Gaming is a company distinct from Breakout Services, Limitada, the enitity conducting this coin sale.

[color=maroon][b] All Breakout Gaming channels and games will be properly licensed and deployed only in legal to play markets.[/b][/color]

Breakout Gaming will use IP blocking, gaming collusion detection, KYC verification,
and other measures to ensure [u][b]full compliance with all U.S. gaming regulations[/b][/u].[/size]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Lt7OFi5.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6qY7aNf.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6BoftTA.png[/img]

[url=https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/brk][img]https://i.imgur.com/fBuDWV6.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://breakoutjournal.com/brk-sig-drive/][img]https://i.imgur.com/zKQjXow.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Whitepaper/releases/download/1.0/Breakout-Chain-WP-1.0.pdf][img]https://i.imgur.com/Foh2nge.png[/img][/url]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aWhwYE8.png[/img]

[size=13pt][b]OVERVIEW[/b][/size]

[color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] is a global payment system with minute transaction fees. It allows users to send money anywhere in the world instantly and directly to a recipient, without any middlemen. Carried on a single distributed ledger, known as a blockchain, exist several currencies with different uses.

At the heart of the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] „Multicurrency" system is the currency [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] (ticker: BRK). It is the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] currency designated for payments, issuances of colored coins, pegged currencies, and used to fuel our smart contract system.

One use case for [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] is planned by Breakout Gaming ([url=http://breakoutenterprise.com]www.breakoutenterprise.com[/url]), a company specializing in online gaming. To promote adoption of [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color], we will loan 7,000,000 BRK to Breakout Gaming in 35 monthly disbursements of 200,000 BRK each, at 0.5% yearly interest compounded quarterly.

Repayment will be calculated in BRK so that all BRK principal must be repaid with interest. Part of the loan agreement is that these coins must be used for promotional giveaways only and can not be sold by Breakout Gaming. To the extent allowed by law, additional requirements are that Breakout Gaming must allow buy-ins using BRK, must allow users to cash out in BRK, must denominate ingame chips in BRK, and must fully cover player liability by holdings in BRK.

The repayment period starts one year after disbursement and continues for one year. Each disbursement will be locked in blockchain escrow using the deferred availabilty function called CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY. This marketing escrow ensures that no coins will be available until the time of disbursement. Upon repayment, the principal of each payment will be locked in multi-signature escrow using at least one professional and trusted signatory service.

After repayment from Breakout Gaming, the 7,000,000 BRK will then be available for new loans to promote adoption of [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color]. All adoption loans will have extended disbursement schedules, and coins will be locked using CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY to defer disbursement. This system establishes a highly controlled pool of funds that can be used in perpetuity to promote [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] by essentially providing low interest marketing funds to businesses. The marketing escrow and repayment conditions ensure that the BRK supply in circulation is stable and virtually eliminates sell pressure related to promotional giveaways.

Alongside Breakout Coin is another currency called [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] (BRX). [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] owners have the right to validate blocks of [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] ledger entries. For each block, the validator is permitted to claim a reward for performing the validation.

[table]
[tr][td][img]https://i.imgur.com/6qY7aNf.png[/img][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center][size=15pt][url=http://WWW.BREAKOUTGAMING.COM]WWW.BREAKOUTGAMING.COM[/url][/size][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][img]https://i.imgur.com/6qY7aNf.png[/img][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/O81RFqw.png[/img]

[url=https://twitter.com/BreakoutGaming][img]https://i.imgur.com/UAZYWAN.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/breakoutandwin/][img]https://i.imgur.com/mMVHdGG.png[/img][/url]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TKiN7eN.png[/img]

[size=13pt][b]COIN SALE[/b][/size]

In a coin sale that will run for approximately 25 days beginning June 13, 2016 10:00 AM PDT (01:00 PM EDT) and run until July 7, 2016 07:00 PM PDT (10:00 PM EDT), Breakout Services, Limitada, will offer 6,627,494 [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color]. This sale will be hosted by the Bittrex exchange, one of the largest and most reputable cryptocurrency exchanges in the USA. As part of a funding target incentive program, described below, [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] will be rewarded to [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] buyers. [b]No other currencies besides [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] and [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] are offered in this sale[/b], even though other currencies are carried by [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color].

For the second sale, the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] price will have a floor at 4500/BTC. If all 6,627,494 BRK are not sold at this price, the unsold [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] will be provably destroyed. Unsold Breakout Stake will not be destroyed and will be made available for sale at a later time. If more than 1,472.78 BTC are collected, then the 6,627,494 BRK will be split proportional to the funds received. Coins from the second sale will be available for withdrawal from Bittrex immediately after the sale. Additionally Bittrex has agreed to provide a BRK trading market after the sale.

Disclaimer: The floor price of 4500 BRK/BTC will be in effect only during the sale. Breakout Services will not support this floor after the sale. Buying cryptocurrencies is speculative and buyers understand that the price may become less than 4500 BRK/BTC. Only those who are experts in cryptocurrencies should participate in the coin sale.

We offer the following early buyer incentives for the second sale:

[list]
[li][b]Hour 1[/b]: 25% Bonus (Starts June 13, 2016 10am PDT)[/li]
[li][b]Week 1[/b]: 15% Bonus (Starts June 13, 2016 11am PDT)[/li]
[li][b]Week 2[/b]: 10% Bonus (Starts June 20, 2016 11am PDT)[/li]
[li][b]Week 3[/b]: 5% Bonus (Starts June 27, 2016 11am PDT)[/li]
[/list]

At the genesis of the chain, 19.5 M BRK and 12.5 M BRX will be created. While BRK is subject to about a 5% per year interest rate by staking BRX, the BRX supply is fixed. No new BRX will ever be created after the genesis of the chain. BRX will only be available in the aftermarket following the coin sales.

We offer funding target incentives to [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] buyers, who will receive increasing amounts of Breakout Stake as higher funding targets are realized. The [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] is made available from a pool of 6,627,494 BRX, all of which will be sold at some point. No BRX will ever be staked by Breakout Services, Limitada.

The approximate reward tiers are:

[list]
[li][b]<2000 BTC Raised[/b] → 0 BRX Rewards[/li]
[li][b]2000 BTC Raised[/b] → ~6 BRX Rewarded per 100 BRK Bought[/li]
[li][b]5000 BTC Raised[/b] → ~25 BRX Rewarded per 100 BRK Bought[/li]
[li][b]7500 BTC Raised[/b] → ~60 BRX Rewarded per 100 BRK Bought[/li]
[li][b]10,000 BTC Raised[/b] → ~100 BRX Rewarded per 100 BRK Bought[/li]
[/list]

Above 10,000 BTC, the BRX reward is fixed at 100 BRX/BRK, and below 2000 BTC the BRX reward is fixed at 0 BRX/BRK.

The above table is approximate and should only be used as a rough guide. The precise reward schedule is a smooth function with a complicated equation, though only one simple principle is necessary to understand: each dollar spent on the coin sale will buy more [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] than the previous dollar. Each [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] sold in the upcoming sale will remove it from the pool that will be sold in the future. The following graph and equation accurately summarizes the reward schedule:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/l9DCQRQ.png[/img]

[size=13pt][b]DISTRIBUTION[/b][/size]

[color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] and [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] will be distributed according to the following table:

[list]
[li][b]Distribution[/b]

– 3,372,506 BRK & BRX First Coin Sale (Complete)
– 6,627,494 BRK Second Coin Sale (June 13, 2016)
– 6,627,494 BRX Second Sale Funding Target Incentives and Other Future Sales
– 2.5 Million BRK & BRX Marketing Pros, Investors, Founders, Developers, etc.
– 7.0 Million BRK Marketing Fund, Made Available to Third Parties as Low Interest Loans

The 7.0 M [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] marketing fund will be available for loans to third party businesses at 0.5% interest, with repayment starting after one year. Loan disbursements will be spread over several years, deferred using CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY. Loans, including interest and repayment, are denominated in BRK. Coins from the marketing fund that are not under loan or in the marketing escrow will be held in multi-signature escrow until they are included in a loan. Loans will carry usage conditions meant to encourage adoption of BRK and growth of the BRK economy. The favorable repayment plans are meant to give startups and businesses that support [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] opportunity for success.[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li][b]First Coin Sale (Complete)[/b]

The first coin sale represented 3,372,506 BRK & BRX, and was conducted between 10/21/2014 and 11/21/2014. A breakdown of the coinsale by purchaser's [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] address can be found at http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/balances/. This breakdown does not include private sales and early buyer bonuses.[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Second Coin Sale[/b]

6,627,494 BRK will be available for the second coin sale, which will be hosted at Bittrex. [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] will be offered as part of a funding target incentive program, but some [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] may remain and will be sold at a later date. The second sale will start June 13, 2016, and last four weeks. Prior to the coin sale, [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] will be launched. Buyers will have the opportunity to withdraw their coins immediately following the sale.[/li][/list]

[size=13pt][b]PLANNED USE CASE FOR BRK[/b][/size]

[u][b]Use Case planned by Breakout Gaming for [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color][/b][/u]

Breakout Playa, SRL, doing business as Breakout Gaming, is planned by its principals as a use case for the new BRK currency, by denominating its ingame currency and units of play in BRK and by accepting BRK as a means for customer deposit or subscription or entry for gaming services. Breakout Playa SRL is a separate venture and is not part of any coin offering. Purchase of BRK Coins in this Sale does not entitle a purchaser to any share in, participation or interest in the operations, revenue, profits or losses of the planned Breakout Gaming operations.

Although the Breakout Gaming company anticipates creating and offering a variety of gaming channels and offering play in cryptocurrencies, where legal to do so, there is no guarantee that the launch of its operations will occur or that appropriate markets for its planned services will support successful operations.

All Breakout Gaming channels and games will be properly licensed and deployed only in legal to play markets. Breakout Gaming will use IP blocking, gaming collusion detection, KYC verification, and other measures to ensure full compliance with all U.S. gaming regulations.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ff0xKiJ.png[/img]

[size=13pt][b]ABOUT BREAKOUT CHAIN[/b][/size]

[size=12pt][u][b]Introduction[/b][/u][/size]

[color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] (symbol: BRK) puts the power in user's hands, enabling persontoperson transactions without middlemen, like banks and credit cards have. Users don't need to wait five days for processing, their accounts can't be frozen and the digital coins can be sent virtually instantly with very low fees to Argentina, China, or wherever users want. Sending [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] is no more complicated than sending an email.

[color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] is dedicated to advancing the cutting edge of cryptocurrency, using an innovative Multicurrency blockchain invented by James Stroud. Even though the technical side of [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] may seem complicated, our website will make [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] use simple for anyone with an internet connection.

Because [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] uses a decentralized ledger to store transactions, no banks, governments, or other central authority controls any aspect of the payment system. The [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] payment system is completely transparent, allowing anyone in the world to fully audit every transaction that has ever been processed by the payment system. [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] employs advanced technological safeguards to ensure that every transaction is balanced so that no individual can spend money that isn't theirs or spend any money twice.

For more information about Multicurrencies, find the whitepaper here (https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Whitepaper/releases/download/1.0/Breakout-Chain-WP-1.0.pdf). For more information on [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] and [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color], click here (http://www.BreakoutCoin.com/the-coin).

[url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Whitepaper/releases/download/1.0/Breakout-Chain-WP-1.0.pdf][img]https://i.imgur.com/Foh2nge.png[/img][/url]

[color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] is fully implemented and is currently running on the mainnet.

[b]Wallet Downloads[/b]

[list][li]Windows Wallet: [url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.3.2.0/BreakoutCoin-1.3.2.0-Win32.zip]Download from GitHub[/url][/li]
[li]Mac Wallet: [url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.3.2.0/Breakout-Qt-OSX.dmg]Download from GitHub[/url][/li]
[li]Linux Wallet: Coming Soon[/li]
[/list]

[b]Breakout Coin Mining[/b]

[list][li]Official Pool Links: coming soon[/li]
[li]Unofficial Mining Setup/Install Guide Links: coming soon[/li]
[li]Translations [Credits]: coming soon[/li]
[li]Block Explorer: Coming soon to http://chain.BreakoutCoin.com/BlockCrawler/block_crawler.php[/li]
[/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8nUkFPz.png[/img]

[left][size=12pt][u][b]Multicurrencies[/b][/u][/size]

The [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] payment system is unique in that it supports several first class currencies, each with different properties. This type of currency system is brand new and is termed a „Multicurrency". Every first class currency has the full support of bitcoin technology, unlike token systems such as NXT and Counterparty. For example, any currency on the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] blockchain can be sent to a bitcoin-type multi-signature. Unlike simple Counterparty multi-signatures, for comparison, [color=#0064ff]
Breakout Chain[/color] multi-signatures do not require cumbersome setup and can have elaborate spending conditions. Multicurrency systems have many other advantages over token systems, such as full support of stealth addresses for every currency on the blockchain.

The most important currencies in the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] ledger are [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color], [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color], and [color=#0064ff]Sister Coin[/color]. The properties of each currency of the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] Multicurrency payment system influences the ways in which the currencies are used.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/AJXfBfT.png[/img]

[size=12pt][u][b]Blockchain Security[/b][/u][/size]

While [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] is the currency for Breakout Gaming, [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] and [color=#0064ff]Sister Coin[/color] serve to secure the ledger through a combined Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and Proof-of-Work (PoW) model. The PoS system uses [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] as the stake, minting [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color]. This means that the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color] money supply will never increase, whereas the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] money supply increases at a rate of approximately 5% per year. [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain's[/color] PoW system produces [color=#0064ff]Sister Coin[/color] as an incentive to miners.

This hybrid PoW/PoS system, where different security mechanisms produce different coins, is unique among cryptocurrencies.

[size=12pt][u][b]Other Novel Technology[/b][/u][/size]

[color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] introduces several novel technologies to cryptocurrencies. These include atomic currencies, delegated fees, fee scavenging, arbitrary staking relationships, and immaleable transactions.

[list]
[li][b]Atomic currencies[/b]
are currencies distinguished by the fact that they are indivisible beyond whole units. For example, [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] has a deck of 53 collectible playing cards. Each card is actually an atomic currency with a money supply of 1, making each card a true "colored coin", which is a unit of currency that has a unique, traceable identity. Because these deck cards are [color=#0064ff]atomic[/color], they can not be split, similar to real cards. [color=#0064ff]Atomic[/color] currencies need not have money supplies of 1. In fact, [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] has a currency called [color=#0064ff]Atomic[/color] that has a money supply of 10,000,000,000.[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Delegated fees[/b]
are necessary to send currencies from which it is not sensible to take fees directly. Good examples are the 53 playing cards. It is obvious that since each card is indivisible, taking a fee denominated in the card means taking the whole card as a fee, making it impossible to send a card. To send cards, therefore, fees are collected inSister Coin. Other currencies that are divisible (e.g. [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color] and [color=#0064ff]Sister Coin[/color]) or have large enough money supplies (e.g. [color=#0064ff]Atomic[/color]) do not use delegated fees.[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Fee scavenging[/b]
is a system whereby fees may be collected in a block later than that in which the corresponding transaction was included. Because PoS stake earns interest, it does not allow stakeholders to take fees paid by the sender. These fees do not simply
disappear. They remain unclaimed until a block is solved by PoW, allowing for the PoW block finder to claim the fee. Delegated fees provide more incentive for PoW miners because they can mine any number of fee currencies at a time.[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li][b]Immaleable transactions[/b]
are transactions wherein the transaction ID (TxID) of a transaction can not be changed without invalidating the transaction. Bitcoin has been plagued with problems related to its transaction malleability. For example, the MtGOX collapse was attributed in part (even if disingenuously) to malleability. More recently, numerous denial of service attacks have flooded the bitcoin network with transactions that differ only in their txid, causing extraordinary stress on the network. In [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color], transactions are rendered immaleable by calculating the TxID from all of the transaction details excluding the signatures, then enforcing that the spender must also sign the TxID. If any entity tries to modify the TxID, it will invalidate the signature and propagation of the modified transaction through the network will stop abruptly.[/li]
[/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ARWxdjU.png[/img]

[size=12pt][u][b]The Deck[/b][/u][/size]

One of the innovations of [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] is what could be termed a "first class colored coin". Colored coins are single coins that can be distinguished from any other coin. They might be compared, for example, to notes of sovereign currencies (a.k.a fiat notes) that have serial numbers printed on them. Colored coins are an essential feature for a complete cryptocurrency because a colored coin can be associated with a unique, real world object, such as a land title or automobile.

As a proof of concept for [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] colored coins, a deck of 53 unique playing cards was created. These cards were given to testnet participants based on a provably fair lottery. Each card can be sent to anyone using a standard [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] payment, held in multi-signature escrow, or even sent using stealth addresses.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QUnOTJF.png[/img]

[size=12pt][u][b]Exchange Friendliness[/b][/u][/size]

Every currency on the [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] blockchain will be easy for exchanges to add. For each currency that an exchange supports, it will need one instance of the wallet that is subscribed to unique ports. Exchange setup will consist of a single extra line in the configuration file: "defaultcurrency=TICKER" where "TICKER" is the ticker symbol for the currency they wish to control with the client.

Great pains have been taken to ensure "sideways compatibility", so that exchanges and other third-party service providers do not need to retool their workflows. This means that [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color] will be plug-and-play for all practical purposes, with the exception of the "defaultcurrency" setting in the conf file.

[size=12pt][u][b]Coin stats[/b][/u][/size]

Block Times: 5 Minutes
Security: Proof of Work + Proof of Stake v2
Currencies: [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color], [color=#0064ff]Breakout Stake[/color], [color=#0064ff]Sister Coin[/color], [color=#0064ff]Atomic[/color], [color=#0064ff]The Deck[/color]
Coinbase Maturity: 240 Blocks (20 hr)[/left]

[list]
[li][b]Breakout Coin[/b]
Ticker: BRK
Supply: 19.5 M Upon Genesis of the Chain
Inflation: 5% per year (compounded per block)
Starting Block Reward: 10 BRK
Min Transaction Fee: 0.01 BRK
Retargeting: Breakout Gravity Wave[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Breakout Stake[/b]
Ticker: BRX
Supply: 12.5 M Fixed Supply
Inflation: None
Min Transaction Fee: 0.01 BRX
Stakes: Breakout Coin
Stake Minimum Confirmations: 3456 (12.3 Days)[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Sister Coin[/b]
Ticker: SIS
Max Supply: 21 M
Starting PoW Reward: 50 SIS
Inflation: Halving Every 420,000 Blocks (4 Years)
Min Transaction Fee: 0.01 SIS[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Atomic[/b]
Ticker: BAM
Supply: 10 Billion BAM
Min Transaction Fee: 1 BAM[/li][/list]

[list]
[li][b]Deck[/b]
Tickers: Follow the pattern D (for deck), value, suit.
             Examples: DAS = Ace of Spades, D2H = Two of Hearts
Supply: 53 (Standard 52 Card Deck + Joker)
Min Transaction Fee: 0.01 SIS
Stakes: Sister Coin
Stake Minimum Confirmations: 13,824 (49.2 Days)[/li][/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/n18TDZz.png[/img]

[size=13pt][b]DEVELOPER[/b][/size]

James Stroud, Ph.D., is the lead developer for [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color], the blockchain carrying [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color], which is the chip used for the online gaming platform developed by cryptocurrency startup Breakout Services, Limitada. His unique Multicurrency system, developed for [color=#0064ff]Breakout Chain[/color], enables novel types of crowd funding that rewards investors with cryptocurrencies without stifling the intended application of these cryptocurrencies. Dr. Stroud is also a co-founder of CryptoCertify, the first company to focus on auditing both the code and deployment of cryptocurrency applications.

In addition to his involvement in cryptocurrencies, Dr. Stroud is a Research Assistant Professor in chemistry at the University of New Mexico and has over 20 peer reviewed publications in some of the top scientific journals. His publications span a range of topics in biomedicine. After receiving a master’s degree from Columbia University in biophysics and a Ph.D. from the University of Colorado in x-ray crystallography, Dr. Stroud worked as a post-doctoral fellow at UCLA studying the mechanisms of Alzheimer’s disease. His current biomedical research focuses on understanding the biological agents involved in several neurodegenerative diseases.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mIxfXBx.png[/img]

[size=13pt][b]WALLET DOWNLOADS[/b][/size]
[url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.3.2.0/BreakoutCoin-1.3.2.0-Win32.zip][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y0giEGl.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/27Dl5Zl.png[/img][url=http://][img]https://i.imgur.com/GoQyPha.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/releases/download/v1.3.2.0/Breakout-Qt-OSX.dmg][img]https://i.imgur.com/o3xJEeb.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/27Dl5Zl.png[/img][url=https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/][img]https://i.imgur.com/ureaeeA.png[/img][/url]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3NgoroK.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/B3FH1JA.png[/img]
[left][size=13pt][b]BREAKOUT GAMING AND BREAKOUT COIN IN THE NEWS[/b][/size]

[list]
[li][url=http://www.sportsbookadvisor.com/are-bitcoins-the-future-of-online-sports-betting/]Are Bitcoins the Future of Sports Betting Online? | Sportsbook Advisor[/url][/li][/list]

[list]
[li][url=http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20141007006135/en/Breakout-Gaming-Announces-Initial-Coin-Offering]Breakout Gaming Announces New Coin and Gaming Destination | VentureBeat | Business | by Business Wire[/url][/li][/list]

[list]
[li][url=http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/09/how-daily-fantasy-sports-will-create-an-american-gambling-boom/380382/]The Great American Gambling Boom - The Atlantic[/url][/li][/list]

[size=13pt][b]Disclaimer[/b][/size]

Breakout Gaming is a company distinct from Breakout Services, Limitada, the enitity conducting this coin sale. Breakout Gaming will be among the first adopters of [color=#0064ff]Breakout Coin[/color]. All Breakout Gaming channels and games will be properly licensed and deployed only in legal to play markets. Breakout Gaming will use IP blocking, gaming collusion detection, KYC verification, and other measures to ensure full compliance with all U.S. gaming regulations.

Breakout Services, Limitada, is offering BRK and BRX coins for BTC. By participating in this coin sale, you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming or Breakout Services, Limitada. You are solely participating in the coin sale of a crypto coin that happens to have as a use case a gaming company that supports the BRK coin in various ways.

WARNING: Do not purchase BRK if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or crypto currency and blockchain technology. This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRK does notentitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

[size=13pt][b]Signature campaign[/b][/size]

We are pleased to announce a signature campaign beginning immediately. We cordially request that participants register for the compaign at http://goo.gl/forms/ZSbFVEHPiHmokJM53

We will send payouts in Breakout Coin (BRK) after the coin sale on Bittrex.

[u][b]Terms[/b][/u]

[list]
[li]1. All participants must make at least 10 posts per week over the duration of the coin sale. Each user is on a different clock that starts at the time of their first post after they enroll using the form below.[/li]
[li]2. Post counting will be over weekly periods, beginning when the participant enrolls. For example, if a participant enrolls on Tuesday at 5 PM, the user's week will run through the following Tuesday at 4:59 PM.[/li]
[li]3. All participants must display the signatures, unmodified, for the full weeks they are enrolled. Members will be checked for participation by bot several times a day. Any modifications or removal of a signature will disqualify the participant and the week counter will start on the first post when the signature is restored. In other words, deleting or modifying a signature will destroy up to a week of accumulated time.[/li]
[li]4. Enrollment is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason, including, but not limited to, negative trust or abusive back posts.[/li]
[li]5. For each full week of participation, participants will receive BRK according to the following breakdown:
• Member: 8 BRK per week
• Full: 10 BRK per week
• Senior: 13 BRK per week
• Hero: 16 BRK per week
• Legend: 20 BRK per week[/li]
[/list]

Please check your application status and participation at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l4x7YSbo7f3TjRcXDulr6O6trT9HTlXNJHaHYZAbXoI/edit#gid=922535862

[b][u]
Hero / Legendary Members[/u][/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YaHBvxg.png[/img]

[code][center][size=2pt][color=#2da4ff]█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █[/color][/size]
[table][tr][td][size=5pt][color=#dadada]..[/color][/size][font=Arial Black][size=20pt][url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/][color=black]BREAKOUT[/color] [color=#2da4ff]COIN[/color][/url] [/size][/font][/td][td]
[/td]
[td][size=3pt]..[/size]
[center][size=9pt][glow=#000000,2,300][b][font=Arial][color=white]  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S [/color][/font] [/b][/glow][/size]
[size=7pt][glow=white,2,300][font=Arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.0]  A N N[/url]     |     [url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/]W E B S I T E[/url]     |     [url=https://twitter.com/breakoutcoin]T W I T T E R[/url]     |     [url=https://github.com/multicurrency/Breakout-Releases]G I T H U B  [/url]  [url=http://coinsale.breakoutcoin.com]★  C O I N S A L E   J U N E  13  –  J U L Y  7  ★[/url]  [/b][/font][/glow][/size][/center][/td]
[td][size=5pt][color=#dadada].[/color][/size]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][size=2pt][color=#2da4ff]█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █[/color][/size][/center]

Senior Members

Code:
 [center][size=2pt][color=#2da4ff]█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █[/color][/size]
[table][tr][td][size=5pt][color=#dadada]. [/color][/size][font=Arial Black][size=20pt][url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/][color=black]BREAKOUT[/color] [color=#2da4ff]COIN[/color][/url][/size][/font][/td][td]
[/td]
[td][size=3pt].[/size]
[center][size=9pt][b][font=Arial]  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S [/font] [/b][/size]
[size=7pt][font=Arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.0]  A N N[/url]     |     [url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/]W E B S I T E[/url]     |     [url=https://twitter.com/breakoutcoin]T W I T T E R[/url]     |     [url=https://github.com/multicurrency/Breakout-Releases]G I T H U B  [/url]  [url=http://coinsale.breakoutcoin.com]★  C O I N S A L E   J U N E  13  –  J U L Y  7  ★[/url]  [/b][/font][/size][/center][/td]
[td][size=5pt][color=#dadada].[/color][/size]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][size=2pt][color=#2da4ff]█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █[/color][/size][/center]

Full Members

Code:
[center][color=#2da4ff]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=#2da4ff]████[/color] ★ [url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/][font=Arial Black][color=#2da4ff]BREAKOUT[/color] [color=black]COIN[/color][/font][/url] ★ [font=Arial][url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/]WEBSITE[/url][/font] ★ [font=Arial][b]MULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS[/b] [/font] ★ [font=Arial][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.0]ANN[/url][/font] ★  [url=http://coinsale.breakoutcoin.com][color=#2da4ff][b]COINSALE June 13 – July 7[/b][/color][/url]  [color=#2da4ff]████[/color]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]

Members

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ ★ [url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/][font=Arial Black][color=black]BREAKOUT COIN[/color][/font][/url] ★ [font=Arial][url=http://www.breakoutcoin.com/]WEBSITE[/url][/font] ★ [font=Arial][b]MULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS[/b] [/font] ★ [font=Arial][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.0]ANN[/url][/font] ★  [url=http://coinsale.breakoutcoin.com][b]COINSALE June 13 – July 7[/b][/url]  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
[/quote][/code]

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

I am thinking of one time in particular when 3 players kept folding while 1 played, then as soon as the 1 was out the 3 played out one at a time. I also ran into them playing multiple tables so I don't think it had much to do with not having time. I think it's much more likely that all 4 of those players were controlled by the same person.

I forgot I was playing once and just left. I can see how that would have me folding over and over. Although, any time I walk away and miss a hand I get asked if I'm still there and have to click to confirm. I don't know what happens if you don't click it for a long time, though. I do understand that some people may not have time to play but this was some obvious multiaccounting.

I have played many times where the entire table is folding every hand. So I would call every hand and win. Sometimes winning 20+ hands in a row. I'm failing to see the strategy in this.
One game I went all-in every hand. I was trying to lose. I wanted to go to bed. I ended up knocking multiple people out. People have folded to the point where they went all-in by default.

I found the game fun regardless of the type of poker being played, as long as people were actually playing the game. Maybe it's a group working together. Skype or something. Who knows, but my 4 years of auditing logs for a video game says they're multis.

A lot of the people registering are probably not poker players but people trying to get some BRK for doing nothing.  Top 200 get paid BRK so if less than 200 people register, they are guaranteed BRK just for registering.

-tb-

jibble

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:50:30 PM

This isn't normal for poker on other sites, but currently these are freerolls with usually less than 50 people playing with 40 places that pay out rewards, a lot of people are just sitting out and getting maximum reward for minimum effort . sitting out almost guarantee's hitting a payout place.

If there is an incentive for doing practically nothing then more people will join and do nothing because of that incentive, there might be people with multiple accounts but it doesn't look like they are colluding , just sitting out and gaining the maximum reward for minimum effort
ShooterXD

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:29:30 PM

Did u want a portuguese translation too?

Portuguese translation is almost complete. Didn't you see the topic in the Portuguese section?

It's a little strange you offering your help to translate a topic that is already created. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521785.

Dont you read that section?

By the way, i did the translation for FREE,because i belive in the project, but, its not finish yet, do you want to help the project and do the rest in the next 24 hours, your help is wellcome.

If anyone of the community want to tip me somme coins i will apreciate .

Thanks.

I will later on today... Working atm.
Thanks so much for doing this!

btw, when do you think you will finish it?

In the next 24 hours.  Smiley

@brother3 @bytemuma Sorry but I had already talked to @BreakoutCoin about translation. And it's ready when I said it would be. Today. Wednesday.

Official translation in Portuguese
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1523648

Thanks all.
Everytime this bytemuma reserve translation and dont do this. Fagot, they had no responsability if anything.

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:04:38 PM

What is the purpose of BRX?

BRK will be tradable, but whats the point of BRX?
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:08:13 PM

from what i heard , you wont be able to stake BRK without BRX.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:13:29 PM

from what i heard , you wont be able to stake BRK without BRX.

Breakoutstake (BRX) as the name implies will stake breakoutcoin (BRK).

-tb-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: