Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

If your configuration file already enables server, you don't need to set that also via shortcut.
Otherwise you look to be all set...

Thanks. Good to know.

So it appears I am all set but mining is still not working.

I'm operating under the assumption that "rpcuser" is my receiving address and that "rpcpassword" is whatever I want or some variables/options if applicable. I have created the .conf in my roaming folder that has everything exactly the same as what was provided except for the "rpcuser" being changed to my receiving address. When I start the miner (Pooler's cpuminer 2.4.5) it says http://prntscr.com/bji0l7 which suggests I'm not getting paid out. I tried with the other one that brother3 recommended and I got a JSON error I don't know what to do with.

I've mined a few dozen different coins on multiple different algorithms. I'm no expert but I'm pretty confident that if I'm having this much difficulty many others are too.

I could be wrong but i believe rpcuser and rpcpassword are the user name and password that you use in the miner. for instance rpcuser = "joe" rpcpassword = "password" at least thats what i did and mine is working great.

Correct, it is whatever you set them in the "breakout.conf" file.

-tb-

Thanks. So, maybe that's where I am running into this issue. Where do I define the payout address? If the rpcuser can be "joe" then how does it know where to send the coins?

Again i am by no means an expert here but have you created a receive address for sis, brk and brx? if so then i have no idea :-) 

Yes. I'm using my SIS address as the rpcuser in .conf and as -u in .bat.
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:33:40 PM

Coming to Breakout Summer 2016!

You mean I can buy lotto tickets with btc now, who will hold the ticket, how will the ticket get cashed if its a winner.

Who buys the actual tickets? Who holds them?
I ask because this is not something new. I've been buying lotto tickets online for the last decade.
Lawyers need to be involved, notaries, banks and safety deposit boxes are needed. Trustees, accountants ect.
I want to know more. Otherwise this is looking to be very scammy to me. That answer you gave me s nothing but fluff with no substance.

Hi All.  The new Breakout Lottery site will use the services of established software platform provider LottoYard.  The site will be similar in operations and features to IceLotto.com, and will be available to members in jurisdictions where the resale of lottery tickets is legal.  We will provide a full list of those jurisdictions prior to launch.  As always, Breakout Gaming is 100% committed to only offer gaming choices in legal to play markets.  An example of the terms and conditions that members will follow can be found at this link - https://www.icelotto.com/terms-and-conditions/

Hi BG. I dont think going with lotto yard is a wise decision.

All of their companies have bad reviews on all the online lotto review boards.
Just google IceLotto, Lottery Master, Lotto Leader and Prince Lotto and scam or review and you'll see what I mean.

I was really hoping you had set up your own infrastructure to offer lotto tickets. It's pricey but its the only way to do it properly. Based off that I may need to reconsider my investment in brk.
It's truly a shame. honestly.

Hello Novalok.  Thanks for your valued feedback.  Lottoyard, like every other software provider, has their detractors, however they are one of the largest and most successful providers in this vertical.  Every provider is going to have negative reviews. They are bound by regulations that users may not be aware of and this can degrade the experience for customers who do not understand the regulations that apply to their areas. We would be no different. We chose a provider with years of experience not only in administering this kind of service, but also in customer support.  As always we spend considerable time researching partners before signing agreements, and are always open to suggestions on who you personally believe is a better fit for us.  Ultimately we will select the provider that is the best fit for our members.

I dont think going with a provider is the way. The correct way would be to reinvent this wheel sort a speak. 1st thing you would need is your own software and people on the ground ready to buy the tickets. Then you need lawyers, accountants, banks, notaries, trustees ect like I mentioned before. Its not cheap but if a cool crypto player put in the work it could pay off in the end. By going with a provider you are putting your brand at risk and have no control over the providers who can potentially kill your project.

It might make more sense to just skip this part for now and focus on other aspects of the project that you can control. Giving away control of your brand to a third party, specifically in the online sketchy lotto world is very high risk.

Still waiting on the dev to finish this conversation.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:26:16 PM

When I start the miner (Pooler's cpuminer 2.4.5) it says http://prntscr.com/bji0l7 which suggests I'm not getting paid out. I tried with the other one that brother3 recommended and I got a JSON error I don't know what to do with.

See the unrecognized block version message? Pretty sure that means you are mining with the wrong miner
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2147

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:49:13 PM

Hi guys, do you need a Russian translation for this thread? I could do it for a good bounty.

I will give you 70 coins, if anyone else wants to jump in they can, i am first IPO buyer so have access to funds right now and can send them to you as soon as it has been written and confirmed . (if it is needed)

Russian translation now live:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1523315

PM me your BRK address , i'll send you the coins now, if no one else chips in i will give more once i have gotten coins from poker and IPO second phase i got into

I can give you coins too... PM me when you are done!
Thanks Jibble for being the 1st to offer

btw, I think the introduction to Breakout on the OP is important also and deserves translation ... Do this, and I will double Jibble's offer.... Can send you some more after I received my winnings from tournaments.

Other Novel Technology
and ABOUT BREAKOUT CHAIN > Introduction are now translated.

The total count of source words that were translated is around 1600 words. I also did all the encoding from scratch.

Considering that, any additional coins for my time and work would be very appreciated.

As always, my translation thread has sparked discussion in Russian community and I will keep my thread updated in the future.

Thanks to all contributors!
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

Your config looks to be fine. But importantly: you are CPU mining, against some (small'ish?) ASIC competition.
Your chances of quickly finding a block are not looking great  Grin

Edit: wtf wtf, I just turned legendary, I'm breaking out !!!  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

Yeah, I understand that. The problem is not with the amount of shares I am getting or the amount of blocks I am finding. The error specifically says that the payout address has not been defined. So, of course, I am immediately closing it. My conf and miner have the same username and password defined. So that should be fine.

Congrats on legendary.

If your configuration file already enables server, you don't need to set that also via shortcut.

Thanks. Good to know.

I'm operating under the assumption that "rpcuser" is my receiving address and that "rpcpassword" is whatever I want or some variables/options if applicable. I have created the .conf in my roaming folder that has everything exactly the same as what was provided except for the "rpcuser" being changed to my receiving address. When I start the miner (Pooler's cpuminer 2.4.5) it says http://prntscr.com/bji0l7 which suggests I'm not getting paid out. I tried with the other one that brother3 recommended and I got a JSON error I don't know what to do with.

I've mined a few dozen different coins on multiple different algorithms. I'm no expert but I'm pretty confident that if I'm having this much difficulty many others are too.

I could be wrong but i believe rpcuser and rpcpassword are the user name and password that you use in the miner. for instance rpcuser = "joe" rpcpassword = "password" at least thats what i did and mine is working great.

-tb-

Thanks. So, maybe that's where I am running into this issue. Where do I define the payout address? If the rpcuser can be "joe" then how does it know where to send the coins?

You don't have to define the payout address while mining.  Block reward will get sent to your default SIS, BRK and BRX addresses.

-tb-

brother3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:58:18 PM

Hi guys, do you need a Russian translation for this thread? I could do it for a good bounty.

I will give you 70 coins, if anyone else wants to jump in they can, i am first IPO buyer so have access to funds right now and can send them to you as soon as it has been written and confirmed . (if it is needed)

PM me your BRK address , i'll send you the coins now, if no one else chips in i will give more once i have gotten coins from poker and IPO second phase i got into

btw, I think the introduction to Breakout on the OP is important also and deserves translation ... Do this, and I will double Jibble's offer.... Can send you some more after I received my winnings from tournaments.

Other Novel Technology

The total count of source words that were translated is around 1600 words. I also did all the encoding from scratch.

Considering that, any additional coins for my time and work would be very appreciated.

As always, my translation thread has sparked discussion in Russian community and I will keep my thread updated in the future.

200 BRK sent.  Please confirm receipt on this thread.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2147

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:59:56 PM

Other Novel Technology

200 BRK sent.  Please confirm receipt on this thread.

I confirm receiving of 78 BRK from jibble and 200 BRK from brother3. Thank you, guys!
Novalok

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:00:35 PM

Coming to Breakout Summer 2016!

You mean I can buy lotto tickets with btc now, who will hold the ticket, how will the ticket get cashed if its a winner.

Who buys the actual tickets? Who holds them?
I ask because this is not something new. I've been buying lotto tickets online for the last decade.
Lawyers need to be involved, notaries, banks and safety deposit boxes are needed. Trustees, accountants ect.
I want to know more. Otherwise this is looking to be very scammy to me. That answer you gave me s nothing but fluff with no substance.

Hi All.  The new Breakout Lottery site will use the services of established software platform provider LottoYard.  The site will be similar in operations and features to IceLotto.com, and will be available to members in jurisdictions where the resale of lottery tickets is legal.  We will provide a full list of those jurisdictions prior to launch.  As always, Breakout Gaming is 100% committed to only offer gaming choices in legal to play markets.  An example of the terms and conditions that members will follow can be found at this link - https://www.icelotto.com/terms-and-conditions/

Hi BG. I dont think going with lotto yard is a wise decision.

All of their companies have bad reviews on all the online lotto review boards.
Just google IceLotto, Lottery Master, Lotto Leader and Prince Lotto and scam or review and you'll see what I mean.

I was really hoping you had set up your own infrastructure to offer lotto tickets. It's pricey but its the only way to do it properly. Based off that I may need to reconsider my investment in brk.
It's truly a shame. honestly.

Hello Novalok.  Thanks for your valued feedback.  Lottoyard, like every other software provider, has their detractors, however they are one of the largest and most successful providers in this vertical.  Every provider is going to have negative reviews. They are bound by regulations that users may not be aware of and this can degrade the experience for customers who do not understand the regulations that apply to their areas. We would be no different. We chose a provider with years of experience not only in administering this kind of service, but also in customer support.  As always we spend considerable time researching partners before signing agreements, and are always open to suggestions on who you personally believe is a better fit for us.  Ultimately we will select the provider that is the best fit for our members.

I dont think going with a provider is the way. The correct way would be to reinvent this wheel sort a speak. 1st thing you would need is your own software and people on the ground ready to buy the tickets. Then you need lawyers, accountants, banks, notaries, trustees ect like I mentioned before. Its not cheap but if a cool crypto player put in the work it could pay off in the end. By going with a provider you are putting your brand at risk and have no control over the providers who can potentially kill your project.

It might make more sense to just skip this part for now and focus on other aspects of the project that you can control. Giving away control of your brand to a third party, specifically in the online sketchy lotto world is very high risk.

Still waiting on the dev to finish this conversation.

Just in case the dev missed this again.
driips

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:03:27 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 08:17:12 PM by driips

Your config looks to be fine. But importantly: you are CPU mining, against some (small'ish?) ASIC competition.
Your chances of quickly finding a block are not looking great  Grin

Edit: wtf wtf, I just turned legendary, I'm breaking out !!!  Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

Yeah, I understand that. The problem is not with the amount of shares I am getting or the amount of blocks I am finding. The error specifically says that the payout address has not been defined. So, of course, I am immediately closing it. My conf and miner have the same username and password defined. So that should be fine.

Congrats on legendary.

Thanks. Good to know.

-tb-

You don't have to define the payout address while mining.  Block reward will get sent to your default SIS, BRK and BRX addresses.

-tb-

This is how i got mining working for me.

breakout.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
daemon=1
server=1
debug=0
defaultcurrency=BRK
defaultstake=BRX
testnet=0

and on cgminer i run:
cgminer -a sha256d -o 127.0.0.1:50542 -u user -p x

or the guiminer works too guiminer.org

hope this helps you out.

you dont need to use a wellet address because 1 ur connecting to ur wallet(server) so when block goes ding! it auto gets added to your wallet =)
brother3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:07:57 PM

Did u want a portuguese translation too?

I think this has been done.  Let me check...
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:14:42 PM

Portuguese translation is almost complete. Didn't you see the topic in the Portuguese section?

It's a little strange you offering your help to translate a topic that is already created. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521785.

Dont you read that section?

By the way, i did the translation for FREE,because i belive in the project, but, its not finish yet, do you want to help the project and do the rest in the next 24 hours, your help is wellcome.

If anyone of the community want to tip me somme coins i will apreciate .

Thanks.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

brother3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:40:50 PM

Portuguese translation is almost complete. Didn't you see the topic in the Portuguese section?

It's a little strange you offering your help to translate a topic that is already created. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521785.

By the way, i did the translation for FREE,because i belive in the project, but, its not finish yet, do you want to help the project and do the rest in the next 24 hours, your help is wellcome.

Thanks.

I will later on today... Working atm.
Thanks so much for doing this!

btw, when do you think you will finish it?
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

Thanks.

In the next 24 hours.  Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:03:18 PM

Shilling for a scamcoin.

LIR is a scam. Quit shilling for it.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
brother3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:04:44 PM

Thanks.

In the next 24 hours.  Smiley

Thank you my friend.  When you are done, please pm me with you address and I will tip you BRK.  I need the link to the translated ANN to give to the appropriate people. Then please confirm receipt of BRK on this thread.

Later,
brother3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:59:11 PM

Interview with Brand Ambassador Jeff Lisandro

Earned over 5 million dollars
6 time WSOP bracelet winner
Novalok

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:05:16 PM

Can I get an answer to my question or are the devs just going to continue deleting my posts?

Why are you partnering with a scam company with horrible reviews?

AS AN INVESTOR I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:41:18 PM

If anyone is interested in selling BRX coins. I would really like some. Pm me your rate, and I would love to work something out.

-I think 1st phase investors have these right? If not, someone sell me some somehow or someway.
I'm also interested in getting some sis coins too

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
brother3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:43:44 PM

If anyone is interested in selling BRX coins. I would really like some. Pm me your rate, and I would love to work something out.

-I think 1st phase investors have these right? If not, someone sell me some somehow or someway.
I'm also interested in getting some sis coins too

Yes, 1st wave buyers received 1:1  BRK:BRX

You might know this already, but SIS can be mined... Although it's very hard to do so.  I don't have a single SIS.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:01:06 AM

WTB  Deck  CARD and BRX

Number Card = 0.5 BTC
Face Card     =  0.75 BTC
5000 BRX      =  1.0 BTC

Or PM me with an offer.

Thanks!

-Kushed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: