Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:40:28 AM

I think James (hondo) would probably need to finished his Stealthcoin first in order to have any credential to success in crypto. People and whales know who is James Stroud and he will always tight to Stealthcoin (XST).

XST is still listed on Polo. It might get a little bump from all this. It wasn't an ICO coin, so he worked for free on that. Weren't you on the team too? Why did you quit working on it?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:41:18 AM

Here is my card (won via lottery) for help with testnet!

brother3

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:44:26 AM

A reminder that the mining has started  Wink

Where can we mine this? And with GS blades?

Please see 1st page of ANN for wallet and mining info
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:59:46 AM

Is poker hosted on the blockchain or through a centralized server?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:10:44 AM

I think James (hondo) would probably need to finished his Stealthcoin first in order to have any credential to success in crypto. People and whales know who is James Stroud and he will always tight to Stealthcoin (XST).

XST is still listed on Polo. It might get a little bump from all this. It wasn't an ICO coin, so he worked for free on that. Weren't you on the team too? Why did you quit working on it?

I've paid someone to created stealthtalk.org as XST supporter but never part of the team.
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:14:30 AM

I've paid someone to created stealthtalk.org as XST supporter but never part of the team.

You stopped supporting that project but expected others to work for free?

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:22:27 AM

I'm still supporting XST, also stealthtalk.org is still going but it have some dns issue at the moment.
I planned to give massive of free stuffs via stealth market, the fork of openbazaar, if that ever happen. I have sold a video card with XST payment and have bought a bunch of stuffs via Stealthcoin community.
The problem is the tech going nowhere.
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:38:22 AM

I'm still supporting XST, also stealthtalk.org is still going but it have some dns issue at the moment.
I planned to give massive of free stuffs via stealth market, the fork of openbazaar, if that ever happen. I have sold a video card with XST payment and have bought a bunch of stuffs via Stealthcoin community.

It looks like you need a dev to work for free. Those are hard to find. I stopped trying.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 04:42:27 AM

Pls answer is this correct ,or signature campaign full already?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 04:51:40 AM

Is poker hosted on the blockchain or through a centralized server?

Same question please.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:51:57 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 05:10:29 AM by BTCwriter

It looks like you need a dev to work for free. Those are hard to find. I stopped trying.

I didn't ask him to work for free, he chose to created and run the coin this way from started. Also he can always raise money via Stealthcoin, say, creating 2,000,000 Stealthsend coins as dev fund, I heard people can convert Stealthcoin > Stealthsend and Stealthsend > Stealthcoin. He can also folk and creating additional 1,000,000 or 5,000,000 Stealthcoin/StealthSend and put up as ICO. There are many ways to make money out of StealthSend, and to make his name stand out in crypto community.
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 04:58:28 AM

I am having a rough time rationalizing out the two following interactions -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope people who are investing in Breakout would learn some little bit about James Stroud and his first Stealthcoin before making any rational decision, basically anyone invested in Stealthcoin now would be homeless, included myself.

So please I encourage everyone to look into this for a little bit. I will investing some BTC into Breakout in hope of recoup some of my lost in Stealthcoin. Thanks

Don't blame others for your lack of trading competence.
Get a life.

If you have invested too much, even more than you can afford to lose, blame yourself kid and not a dev.
==================================================================

=========================================================

An admission from someone involved with XST that the tech is going nowhere several pages after someone complained about investing in someone who was responsible for XST but who now has a new project is something that I think merits some discussion.

We can certainly debate the merits of doing ones own research prior to investing.  But I'll nib that in the bud by saying that the above quotes and question constitute a modicum of research and deserve some answers prior to me committing any resources in support of this project.

Thank you.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:02:19 AM

Sig campaign is still accepting registrations!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:10:46 AM

I am having a rough time rationalizing out the two following interactions -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope people who are investing in Breakout would learn some little bit about James Stroud and his first Stealthcoin before making any rational decision, basically anyone invested in Stealthcoin now would be homeless, included myself.

So please I encourage everyone to look into this for a little bit. I will investing some BTC into Breakout in hope of recoup some of my lost in Stealthcoin. Thanks

Don't blame others for your lack of trading competence.
Get a life.

If you have invested too much, even more than you can afford to lose, blame yourself kid and not a dev.
==================================================================

=========================================================

An admission from someone involved with XST that the tech is going nowhere several pages after someone complained about investing in someone who was responsible for XST but who now has a new project is something that I think merits some discussion.

We can certainly debate the merits of doing ones own research prior to investing.  But I'll nib that in the bud by saying that the above quotes and question constitute a modicum of research and deserve some answers prior to me committing any resources in support of this project.

Thank you.

I'd like to do a poll. How long should someone work for free?

Elun

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:15:51 AM

Lol, no source code on github, but windows and mac binaries from somewhere? Are u fucking kidding?
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 05:21:16 AM

Sig campaign is still accepting registrations!

Thank u

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
brother3

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:43:27 AM

Poker Freerolls ! Join us to win BRK!

tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:57:47 AM

Lol, no source code on github, but windows and mac binaries from somewhere? Are u fucking kidding?

Do some research. This project has been around for 2 years. Practically everyone posting favorably about it are heroes because we've been following this project for so long. The lead dev has been around forever and is even trusted by Bittrex outright to certify projects for addition. This project was in testnet for about 5 months.

The worst anyone has come up with on this dev is that he won't work for free indefinitely. That tells me he is at least not crazy.

I'll be excited to see the real professional trolls show up. You guys are too easy.

Elun

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:18:03 AM

Do some research. This project has been around for 2 years. Practically everyone posting favorably about it are heroes because we've been following this project for so long. The lead dev has been around forever and is even trusted by Bittrex outright to certify projects for addition. This project was in testnet for about 5 months.

The worst anyone has come up with on this dev is that he won't work for free indefinitely. That tells me he is at least not crazy.

I'll be excited to see the real professional trolls show up. You guys are too easy.

I don't care for how long it has been here. There is a link to github in a first post and only gitignore presented.
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:23:08 AM

I don't care for how long it has been here. There is a link to github in a first post and only gitignore presented.

No one cares about what you care about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: