Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:10:47 PM

Yea I think the same , after wave start to trading , more btc will flow into ico's or alts ...but not so many will sell tho... .
Anyway BRK is one project you must follow !

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

just invested. exciting times.  I was glad to see Huck Seed involved as well as other Poker Pros.  But especially Huck...if you follow him on poker, he is a genius....check out his youtube of him talking about BRK...he is on it!!
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:38:52 PM

Poker Freerolls ! Join us to win BRK!

how and when do you get BRK when you win freerolls that have brk as reward?
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:52:55 PM

@ofortuna,

@brother3,

Hello guys do you need a Portuguese translation? you can check that i have made several translations, you won't be disappointed.
 Wink

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:30:30 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 10:17:59 PM by brother3

just invested. exciting times.  I was glad to see Huck Seed involved as well as other Poker Pros.  But especially Huck...if you follow him on poker, he is a genius....check out his youtube of him talking about BRK...he is on it!!

He is a genius!!!

Interview with Brand Ambassador Huck Seed

Earnings approaching 8 million dollars
4 time WSOP bracelet winner
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:38:58 PM

Huck won the WSOP main event in '96 and has been following crypto for quite a while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:45:45 PM

Really interesting this. These kind of video's build trust among investors and users. Well done James.
brother3

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:40:59 PM

Poker Freerolls ! Join us to win BRK!

how and when do you get BRK when you win freerolls that have brk as reward?

Should be distributed after coin sale is over
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:41:58 PM

Good evening, Please Can anyone tell me where the pool of mining? I cant find  I am very confused about it
brother3

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:59:09 PM

Good evening, Please Can anyone tell me where the pool of mining? I cant find  I am very confused about it

There is no pool yet...  This allows more mining time for the regular folks
brother3

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:03:13 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 11:20:50 PM by brother3

Oh my god RISE has taken more BTC than this. DAMN. Thats not a good sign. I personally would have bought a lot more if I didnt miss the 25% But as I did I only got 0.2 BTC. My usual ICO is 10 BTC plus. But with out the 25% it aint worth the risk.

Congratulations to RISE and thank you for your support.  In all fairness, our coin sale started Jun 13th...
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:57:23 PM

Within week 1 already raised 346 btc ? this is interesting, i may also invest few in this. But how those price per BRK is fixed any fiat backed or bitcoin backed for this coin or it is just random value  Huh

Well BRK price is not fixed as it will trade on Bittrex, but I was wondering also if a poker player deposits $100 on the site and its converted to say 1000 BRK in order to play. If he loses noting and then comes back a week later to cash out and his 1000 BRK is only worth $50 or $150??

He will have the same amount of BRK from day to day.  But conversion to another currency is another story.  Just like if you cash out btc to make a deposit on pokerstars.  If you want to withdraw your USD and go back into btc, you may not end up with the same amount of btc you started with.  It will depend on that day's BTC price.

Tks for that. Makes sense.

Will Breakout be buying BRK on the open market to facilitate converting fiat deposits to BRK on the site?
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:18:07 AM

I make signature can you check is ok?Thanks
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:18:26 AM

Within week 1 already raised 346 btc ? this is interesting, i may also invest few in this. But how those price per BRK is fixed any fiat backed or bitcoin backed for this coin or it is just random value  Huh

Well BRK price is not fixed as it will trade on Bittrex, but I was wondering also if a poker player deposits $100 on the site and its converted to say 1000 BRK in order to play. If he loses noting and then comes back a week later to cash out and his 1000 BRK is only worth $50 or $150??

He will have the same amount of BRK from day to day.  But conversion to another currency is another story.  Just like if you cash out btc to make a deposit on pokerstars.  If you want to withdraw your USD and go back into btc, you may not end up with the same amount of btc you started with.  It will depend on that day's BTC price.

Will Breakout be buying BRK on the open market to facilitate converting fiat deposits to BRK on the site?

The gaming side will have to have full reserve of all deposits in BRK to eliminate exposure to the markets.  If player A deposited $100 from using Skrill and the site credits him with $100 of BRK they don't have, what happens if BRK doubles in price the next day?  Now player A want to withdraw his BRK, the site loses $100.

However when Player A deposits $100, if the site immediately buys $100 of BRK, even if BRK went up 10x the next day, the site breaks even.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:50:59 AM

I make signature can you check is ok?Thanks

I think ur only allowed to have the breakout coin signature. U need to remove the rest.
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:28:43 AM

Hey guys, I have a question about the cashier in the poker client. Are "br chip(s)" the same as BRK?

I assume that we will be able to deposit and withdrawal BRK from poker client after July 7th?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:32:39 AM

The gaming side will have to have full reserve of all deposits in BRK to eliminate exposure to the markets.  If player A deposited $100 from using Skrill and the site credits him with $100 of BRK they don't have, what happens if BRK doubles in price the next day?  Now player A want to withdraw his BRK, the site loses $100.

However when Player A deposits $100, if the site immediately buys $100 of BRK, even if BRK went up 10x the next day, the site breaks even.

Yea thats what I mean. When a player deposits fiat. The site buys BRK on the market and of course sells BRK as players withdraws. Is this done automatically or handled manually? I guess you would also need some sort of ticker showing the BRK/$ value on the site too.
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:35:40 AM

Hey guys, I have a question about the cashier in the poker client. Are "br chip(s)" the same as BRK?

I assume that we will be able to deposit and withdrawal BRK from poker client after July 7th?
No. The chips are used to buy into the BRK free roll tournaments. They are play money chips only
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:48:37 AM

No. The chips are used to buy into the BRK free roll tournaments. They are play money chips only

Great, thanks. Is there a list of the tourneys that only payout in BRK? Is it just the "BRK Coin Tournament" that pays out BRK?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:04:58 AM

Great, thanks. Is there a list of the tourneys that only payout in BRK? Is it just the "BRK Coin Tournament" that pays out BRK?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwsvSEeMyGWQXCHyo5LHkOhn0EcOLcmiPfBOEtqQJQA/edit#gid=84183134
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: