Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rav3n85

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:31:28 PM

currently at ~2,000sat per Brk ICO?

Current price is always posted at the very top of this thread:

Grin thank you, misread the info tehe, looks promising, would take a hit of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:41:31 PM

My new offer for a DECK card is 1BTC and 1.25BTC for a face card. This offer will lower with each card I buy.

PM me if interested in selling one (or two).

ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Coming to Breakout Summer 2016!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

ICO price is a bit cheaper still. hope it won't be lower than ICO price once BRK is released.  pending still on bittrex  Cheesy

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:54:34 PM

Big news everyday . Good job guys !

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:21:10 PM

You mean I can buy lotto tickets with btc now, who will hold the ticket, how will the ticket get cashed if its a winner.
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:27:49 PM

You mean I can buy lotto tickets with btc now, who will hold the ticket, how will the ticket get cashed if its a winner.

You will be able to purchase lotto tickets using BRK.  Full service includes scanning of tickets for you to view and storage of actual tickets in a vault.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:29:04 PM

BTC? i hope not  Grin
hope they only use BRK for every single game/services they offer
Novalok

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:30:23 PM

Who buys the actual tickets? Who holds them?
I ask because this is not something new. I've been buying lotto tickets online for the last decade.
Lawyers need to be involved, notaries, banks and safety deposit boxes are needed. Trustees, accountants ect.
I want to know more. Otherwise this is looking to be very scammy to me. That answer you gave me s nothing but fluff with no substance.
Novalok

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:04:19 PM

Still waiting for an answer!  Huh
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:16:13 PM

I ask because this is not something new. I've been buying lotto tickets online for the last decade.
Lawyers need to be involved, notaries, banks and safety deposit boxes are needed. Trustees, accountants ect.
I want to know more. Otherwise this is looking to be very scammy to me. That answer you gave me s nothing but fluff with no substance.

Hi All.  The new Breakout Lottery site will use the services of established software platform provider LottoYard.  The site will be similar in operations and features to IceLotto.com, and will be available to members in jurisdictions where the resale of lottery tickets is legal.  We will provide a full list of those jurisdictions prior to launch.  As always, Breakout Gaming is 100% committed to only offer gaming choices in legal to play markets.  An example of the terms and conditions that members will follow can be found at this link - https://www.icelotto.com/terms-and-conditions/

Novalok

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:25:18 PM

Hi All.  The new Breakout Lottery site will use the services of established software platform provider LottoYard.  The site will be similar in operations and features to IceLotto.com, and will be available to members in jurisdictions where the resale of lottery tickets is legal.  We will provide a full list of those jurisdictions prior to launch.  As always, Breakout Gaming is 100% committed to only offer gaming choices in legal to play markets.  An example of the terms and conditions that members will follow can be found at this link - https://www.icelotto.com/terms-and-conditions/

Hi BG. I dont think going with lotto yard is a wise decision.

All of their companies have bad reviews on all the online lotto review boards.
Just google IceLotto, Lottery Master, Lotto Leader and Prince Lotto and scam or review and you'll see what I mean.

I was really hoping you had set up your own infrastructure to offer lotto tickets. It's pricey but its the only way to do it properly. Based off that I may need to reconsider my investment in brk.
It's truly a shame. honestly.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:50:22 PM

Just google IceLotto, Lottery Master, Lotto Leader and Prince Lotto and scam or review and you'll see what I mean.

I was really hoping you had set up your own infrastructure to offer lotto tickets. It's pricey but its the only way to do it properly. Based off that I may need to reconsider my investment in brk.

Hello Novalok.  Thanks for your valued feedback.  Lottoyard, like every other software provider, has their detractors, however they are one of the largest and most successful providers in this vertical.  Every provider is going to have negative reviews. They are bound by regulations that users may not be aware of and this can degrade the experience for customers who do not understand the regulations that apply to their areas. We would be no different. We chose a provider with years of experience not only in administering this kind of service, but also in customer support.  As always we spend considerable time researching partners before signing agreements, and are always open to suggestions on who you personally believe is a better fit for us.  Ultimately we will select the provider that is the best fit for our members.

Novalok

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:55:43 PM

Hello Novalok.  Thanks for your valued feedback.  Lottoyard, like every other software provider, has their detractors, however they are one of the largest and most successful providers in this vertical.  Every provider is going to have negative reviews. They are bound by regulations that users may not be aware of and this can degrade the experience for customers who do not understand the regulations that apply to their areas. We would be no different. We chose a provider with years of experience not only in administering this kind of service, but also in customer support.  As always we spend considerable time researching partners before signing agreements, and are always open to suggestions on who you personally believe is a better fit for us.  Ultimately we will select the provider that is the best fit for our members.

I dont think going with a provider is the way. The correct way would be to reinvent this wheel sort a speak. 1st thing you would need is your own software and people on the ground ready to buy the tickets. Then you need lawyers, accountants, banks, notaries, trustees ect like I mentioned before. Its not cheap but if a cool crypto player put in the work it could pay off in the end. By going with a provider you are putting your brand at risk and have no control over the providers who can potentially kill your project.

It might make more sense to just skip this part for now and focus on other aspects of the project that you can control. Giving away control of your brand to a third party, specifically in the online sketchy lotto world is very high risk.

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:24:12 PM

My new offer for a DECK card is 1BTC and 1.25BTC for a face card. This offer will lower with each card I buy.

Sold a card to Kushedout. No problems and deal went smoothly +1
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:39:07 PM

I am still in the market for cards.  My offer is 1BTC or 1.25BTC for Face Card or for any of the 6s

Or make an offer via PM.

Thanks!

-Kushed

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:40:41 PM

Breakout looks interesting. When is the next poker tournament.

And how to collect those DECK cards?
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:42:36 PM

I am still in the market for cards.  My offer is 1BTC or 1.25BTC for Face Card or for any of the 6s
Or make an offer via PM.

Also looking to buy BRX, offering 2BTC for 10K BRX
Or make an offer via PM.

Thanks!

-Kushed

coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:50:35 PM

Can someone explain Sistercoin to me a little more clearly, I have read all the information provided and am still confused about it.

From what I can gather PoW rewards SIS but you only earn transaction fees if there are any in that block which seems like a very small reward for running my gear. What can you do with Sistercoin? do they stake like BRX?

The transaction fees you earn are BRK and only POW earns these. As for sistercoin, there is just a hope it will be use in the future for something. It is not the primary reason to POW

So to run my gear and burn hydro I get "rewarded" with something with no inherent value and dust. that doesn't seem like a fair trade to me. That can't be the system they designed I hope they add Sis somewhere in the game betting platform.

We won't add SIS in the gaming platform, although we will fully support it. Obviously, mining SIS is not for everyone.

Ok, so what is the intended purpose of SIS? From what I have inferred from the white paper it appears that it can be used to pay fees which would then reward a miner with BRK converted from SIS, is that its only function? On the webpage SIS is described as a POS coin, so does it stake? Information about this part of the chain is quite vague so I just need some clarity.

Can someone please take the time to answer these questions.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:55:18 PM

Chinese translation will be up tomorrow, been affected by the heatwave today..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: