Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:37:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318495 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:26:06 AM

64% down, apparently no poker platform coming, looks like BRK is dead.
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:31:40 AM

Such an obvious scam lol  Roll Eyes

Time to jaxxx it up.
jarvanIV

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:39:47 AM

Lost 90% of its value since ICO. If you still think this project is legit you should quit investing.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:24:29 AM

Do people really think this is going up in October?

> A bunch of people taught this was gona pump when ICO finished.
>A bunch of people think this is gona pump in October with the release of software.
>Things have been developed and price has done nothing but drop
>A LOT of people are expecting pump in October.

Do I have to spell it out for you guys who don't realize whats NOT going to happen in October?

Those expecting pump are the same stupid money people who have been bagholders since day one. Rule #1 in crypto (or trading in general), always bet against stupid money.

Last tip: The bottom for BRK is much lower than 7k and the bottom for BRX is sub 20k. You heard it here first.

I posted this warning about 10 days ago hoping people will be wary about 'accumulating' at 7k. Congratulations to those who heeded my warning. As I stated before, nothing will happen in October regardless of development so don't hold your breath. If I absolutely had to bet (I'm personally staying well away form this coin, and unfortunately, there is no way to short BRK/BRX), I would put my money on a further price drop in October.

Once again, what I said was 100% true. Warned everyone not to accumulate due to an impending significant price drop on October. Everything I have said has been 100% factual and accurate.

For those of you who have ignored my previous warnings, NOW is the time to move on. There are other much better projects out there that essentially guarantees profit. This project is quite literally dead on arrival.

I have just been trying to help people not lose money, I honestly hope at least some of you listened.
Nordicbeast

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:34:06 AM

So no poker platform this october? Sad
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:39:32 AM

Look the roadmap , it says October  , the October just started
Idk why people complain about Coin price . because there is no use for it yet , when they finish their project then u can complain .
Rysii

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:34:35 AM

Look the roadmap , it says October  , the October just started
Idk why people complain about Coin price . because there is no use for it yet , when they finish their project then u can complain .

Are you daft? Are you so in denial that you don't see the problems with how this coin is being handled? We get it, it hasn't been stated exactly when in October the platform will launch. However, they raise all this BTC, and cant pay someone 0.5 BTC per month to relay updates regarding the development of the project as a whole..not just the platform, what's going on with the office space? Haven't heard anything in months, any plans to improve current BreakoutPVP features, etc..

We are getting literally absolutely nothing.

And before you say, "JOIN THE SLACK!". I have joined, and read the backlog of messages for the past few months. I have missed absolutely nothing of importance as there is none to be found. There is nothing going on in the slack save the same few people talking amongst each other about non-Breakout coin related things. The dev, James, will mention a few things here and there, but nothing really ever concrete. The original breakout team literally does not post anything there at all, except brother3 with, again, posts irrelevant to development. And let me ask you, from a business perspective, is this how you really would like to run a business? While it is true that there is no SIGNIFICANT news to be shared, at this point, any news is good news. Compare this to other successful projects where the development team is actively participating in discussions, constantly asking the community for feedback, and sharing development progress even if its the smallest update. I suppose nearly 2 years of silence was not enough.

Honestly, if the handling of this coin has been ABSOLUTELY okay with you, then you absolutely need to get in touch with reality. Think outside the box for once in your life.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:59:12 AM

Lost 90% of its value since ICO. If you still think this project is legit you should quit investing.
wow really deep and support aint showing dont know if good timing to place order or much better to stay away.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:10:20 PM

Are you daft? Are you so in denial that you don't see the problems with how this coin is being handled? We get it, it hasn't been stated exactly when in October the platform will launch. However, they raise all this BTC, and cant pay someone 0.5 BTC per month to relay updates regarding the development of the project as a whole..not just the platform, what's going on with the office space? Haven't heard anything in months, any plans to improve current BreakoutPVP features, etc..

And before you say, "JOIN THE SLACK!". I have joined, and read the backlog of messages for the past few months. I have missed absolutely nothing of importance as there is none to be found. There is nothing going on in the slack save the same few people talking amongst each other about non-Breakout coin related things. The dev, James, will mention a few things here and there, but nothing really ever concrete. The original breakout team literally does not post anything there at all, except brother3 with, again, posts irrelevant to development. And let me ask you, from a business perspective, is this how you really would like to run a business? While it is true that there is no SIGNIFICANT news to be shared, at this point, any news is good news. Compare this to other successful projects where the development team is actively participating in discussions, constantly asking the community for feedback, and sharing development progress even if its the smallest update. I suppose nearly 2 years of silence was not enough.

Honestly, if the handling of this coin has been ABSOLUTELY okay with you, then you absolutely need to get in touch with reality. Think outside the box for once in your life.

HONDO you cuck where is your anwers?!?!  Angry FUCK
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:33:34 PM

How much did BRK actually raise? The three stage ICO is a bit confusing and I don't want to go back threads of info just to find it.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:49:48 PM

This type of project will be great in about 20 years but right now industry is too old fashioned.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:10:01 PM

If you didn't get to check Slack today, this was in there from team: 

"Main gaming platform has always been Oct and it still is"

-tb-

Rysii

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:21:36 PM

If you didn't get to check Slack today, this was in there from team: 

"Main gaming platform has always been Oct and it still is"

-tb-

And I'm supposed to be grateful that it took a dump to 2k satoshis to incite a response from them?

Good grief guy.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:02:17 PM

how do I join the slack?? someone please advise
BTCTT

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:37:00 PM

whoever dump like an idiot lost a lot of BTC... The price is back to pre dump!!

smart move?
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:34:29 PM

how do I join the slack?? someone please advise

http://slack.breakoutcoin.com/

-tb-

J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:09:01 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 05:23:39 AM by J9901

LMAO!!! This is too fucking good man!!! Devs literally taking a dump on top of JakethePanda's oblivious head, as he's probably kissing their asses day in and out hoping they will make him profit. FUCKING LOL I should've brought a bigger bag of popcorn! Knowing this guys limitless idiocy, I wouldn't doubt if he comes here talking about he bought more. What a fucking tool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

smart move?

LOST? LOL. More like gained.

When you're the dev and you self-bought a lot of your own coin, and own 85% of the coin supply, selling at any price is a profit. How are idiots like you and Jake's dumbass even in crypto?

BTCTT

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:31:09 PM

LMAO!!! This is too fucking good man!!! Devs literally taking a dump on top of JakethePanda's oblivious head, as he's probably kissing their asses day in and out hoping they will make him profit. FUCKING LOL I should've brought a bigger bag of popcorn! Knowing this guys limitless idiocy, I wouldn't doubt if he comes here talking about he bought more. What a fucking tool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

smart move?

LOST? LOL. More like gained.

When you're the dev and you self-bought a lot of your own coin, and own 85% of the coin supply, selling at any price is a profit. How are idiots like you and Jake's dumbass even in crypto?

You are the dumbass!!! if anyone wants to exit they can exit without moving the price 60% in 2min... that's a stupid and unnecessary move! And yes this person LOST some money doing that...

Clearly you don't understand anything about trading...
BTCTT

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:36:50 PM

from Slack today!

james [7:20 AM] 

"Hi everyone, we are indeed making progress. As you know, I am not the type to blast trumpets on bitcointalk, but what I will say here is that we are very close to ironing out payment options for eSports. Although not limited to one vertical, we basically have BRK deposits for our esports completely worked out, and have tested integration with our eSports platform. These tests went well, and players will be able to deposit BRK directly onto their eSports accounts using this system.

For small amounts, we will allow 0 confirmations (instant deposits), and going progressively larger, up to 6 confirmations. Most people who want to deposit a few USD worth of BRK to play will have a balance within about 3 minutes.

We will use this direct deposit system on other gaming verticals that we denominate in BRK.

We have other options to charge player accounts, but I am going to wait until those are completely worked out before I describe them here"
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:23:32 PM

from Slack today!

james [7:20 AM] 

"Hi everyone, we are indeed making progress. As you know, I am not the type to blast trumpets on bitcointalk, but what I will say here is that we are very close to ironing out payment options for eSports. Although not limited to one vertical, we basically have BRK deposits for our esports completely worked out, and have tested integration with our eSports platform. These tests went well, and players will be able to deposit BRK directly onto their eSports accounts using this system.

For small amounts, we will allow 0 confirmations (instant deposits), and going progressively larger, up to 6 confirmations. Most people who want to deposit a few USD worth of BRK to play will have a balance within about 3 minutes.

We will use this direct deposit system on other gaming verticals that we denominate in BRK.

We have other options to charge player accounts, but I am going to wait until those are completely worked out before I describe them here"

whoopee fucking do.  that's mean sweet-fuck-all until we SEE some results from them and in the price making it's way back up...if ever.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: