Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports  (Read 318490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinuser155

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:17:43 AM

Anyone remember what the password requirements were for the first ICO back in 2014? Like, minimum number of characters, having a number/capitalized letter/symbol etc... Trying to unlock my old .json and yeah looks like I forgot my password.

If anyone remembers what the exact password requirements were it'd be a big help. Thanks.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
causestud

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:02:42 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

BRK WSOP Poker Champions Tourney!

Start Time: 11:00 PDT/18:00 UTC, Sunday, July 24, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Freeroll
Tournament Type: Freezeout
Password: None
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 min

Prize Pool: Join some of the top poker professionals in the world for this special Breakout Champions freeroll tournament.  1st place receives the 3 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd place wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins.  500 BRK bounties on WSOP bracelet winners Vladimir Shchemelev, Jeff Lisandro and Lenny Martin.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - GOOD LUCK!

WTFFFF ? You doing these tournaments, but after you not accounting... before announcing new tournament first update last one. Now IM looking again to BRK spreedsheet, that tournament which was on Sunday not even on the list.. that bittrex from 17th on june. not any data about that in "BRK Awards" there is says updated july 19th.

BUT on that list no updates, coz on my nickname says i have won 0 (zero) BRK. but reality is i did 2 KO'ds so have to be minimum 1000 BRK.

so now i starting to think, these all tournament i scam...at least for me looks now... coz maybe all this winnings was in friends circle and just for show of to coin buyers.. mauybe is no real value.

p.s.

sorry, if its not true just all this shit pisses my off, coz there not so many tournaments and you who managing can't sort thing out in 4days.. so what that says about all team? that promises not will be delivered.

cheers

yes they are rigging those bittrex and other tournaments with bounties and bitcoin bonuses for top places. look at those who placed at the top in those turneys. almost all of them are new names. and look at the top players in the coin winners spreadsheets, they almost never get any top prize in these fake big tournaments. they want to generate buzz for the poker site without spending any btc because all of them will go to their shill accounts. nice tactics there breakout team!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:19:26 AM

sorry, if its not true just all this shit pisses my off, coz there not so many tournaments and you who managing can't sort thing out in 4days.. so what that says about all team? that

yes they are rigging those bittrex and other tournaments with bounties and bitcoin bonuses for top places. look at those who placed at the top in those turneys. almost all of them are new names. and look at the top players in the coin winners spreadsheets, they almost never get any top prize in these fake big tournaments. they want to generate buzz for the poker site without spending any btc because all of them will go to their shill accounts. nice tactics there breakout team!
[/quote].    

you are so wrong , I play almost everyday , and the guy who's top 1 ATM he's playing almost every time I play and I see him on most on the final tables . I won about 2k BRK and I see on spreadsheet that I got 2k+ BRK .
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:52:05 AM

sorry, if its not true just all this shit pisses my off, coz there not so many tournaments and you who managing can't sort thing out in 4days.. so what that says about all team? that

you are so wrong , I play almost everyday , and the guy who's top 1 ATM he's playing almost every time I play and I see him on most on the final tables . I won about 2k BRK and I see on spreadsheet that I got 2k+ BRK .
[/quote]

Yup. I've won a couple tourneys and have almost 1500. This Sunday I'm definitely taking home the win.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:33:59 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

Prize Pool: Join some of the top poker professionals in the world for this special Breakout Champions freeroll tournament.  1st place receives the 3 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd place wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins.  500 BRK bounties on WSOP bracelet winners Vladimir Shchemelev, Jeff Lisandro and Lenny Martin.

Great News!  WSOP bracelet winner and Breakout Pro Todd Brunson will be in the tournament on Sunday as well.  The competition is heating up!

Todd Brunson   Shocked Shocked Shocked   Definitely will join if I am free. You guys do good marketing! Exciting!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:39:21 AM

Anyone remember what the password requirements were for the first ICO back in 2014? Like, minimum number of characters, having a number/capitalized letter/symbol etc... Trying to unlock my old .json and yeah looks like I forgot my password.

If anyone remembers what the exact password requirements were it'd be a big help. Thanks.

I remember this in the slack channel

...  if it helps you remember i can tell you it required i think at least 1 lower case, 1 upper case and a special character

Best of luck!

Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:43:26 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

WTFFFF ? You doing these tournaments, but after you not accounting... before announcing new tournament first update last one. Now IM looking again to BRK spreedsheet, that tournament which was on Sunday not even on the list.. that bittrex from 17th on june. not any data about that in "BRK Awards" there is says updated july 19th.

BUT on that list no updates, coz on my nickname says i have won 0 (zero) BRK. but reality is i did 2 KO'ds so have to be minimum 1000 BRK.

so now i starting to think, these all tournament i scam...at least for me looks now... coz maybe all this winnings was in friends circle and just for show of to coin buyers.. mauybe is no real value.

p.s.

sorry, if its not true just all this shit pisses my off, coz there not so many tournaments and you who managing can't sort thing out in 4days.. so what that says about all team? that promises not will be delivered.

cheers

LOL. Seriously? We are using these tournaments to distribute and promote BRK to our potential future customers. Why would we devise a scheme to not give the BRK away ?   Our goal is to distribute BRK so that it is used by as many people as possible
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:49:26 AM

so... I can buy BRX without ICO ( https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRX ) but I can't withdraw it until ICO ends?... WTF!!! if I can buy in exchange I want to withdraw my coins  Angry

that is ico

I see people are bidding a they wish. What kind of ico is it ?

You're both drunk.
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:22:14 AM

In most coin sales, the coin hasn't even been developed yet.  Look at Ethereum.  They sold $18M worth of coins, then developed the coins, decided to delay release fearing that the Ether price would plummet since BTC was in a huge decline, then eventually let them go.

Fast forward to today and people want their coins before the coin sale ends.

Bittrex is hosting the BRX coin sale.  The BTC-BRX market will not open until after the coin sale has completed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:39:23 AM

i'd like to know if i can send my brk and brx bought on bittrex to the wallet already and also if they will stake in bittrex without me having to withdraw them to the wallet. thanks!
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:47:36 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

p.s.

cheers

I'm just an investor that plays some poker when I have time. I try not to register for tournaments I can't make it to because I think it's lame to be at a table and fold for the whole game to win some free BRK. I've played with most of the people at the top quite a few times, and yes, the BRK team does join and play against us. They also give bonuses to whoever knocks them out, though.
I can't say one way or another, for sure, what is going on. What I can say is that I do have faith in BRK and I am looking forward to what they do in the future.

Take it with a grain of salt, I thought BTC was a scam in 2011 when I was offered to buy them. I thought Paycoin was a good investment in 2014. We all make mistakes, but to just assume they are scamming because they aren't updating a spreadsheet to your satisfaction, or you're not lucky enough to win some BTC, is pathetic.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

Prize Pool: Join some of the top poker professionals in the world for this special Breakout Champions freeroll tournament.  1st place receives the 3 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd place wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins.  500 BRK bounties on WSOP bracelet winners Vladimir Shchemelev, Jeff Lisandro and Lenny Martin.

Great News!  WSOP bracelet winner and Breakout Pro Todd Brunson will be in the tournament on Sunday as well.  The competition is heating up!

Are you advertising BRK and Breakout Gaming on 2+2?

Todd Brunson won $5 million last year in a single weekend game so I'm not sure how you're incentivising these pros to be part of breakout gaming.

I'm surprised BRK isn't already much bigger.

Will there be BRK cash games in future?
Perryl

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:54:17 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

Prize Pool: Join some of the top poker professionals in the world for this special Breakout Champions freeroll tournament.  1st place receives the 3 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd place wins 0.5 BTC and 3rd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins.  500 BRK bounties on WSOP bracelet winners Vladimir Shchemelev, Jeff Lisandro and Lenny Martin.

Great News!  WSOP bracelet winner and Breakout Pro Todd Brunson will be in the tournament on Sunday as well.  The competition is heating up!

Todd Brunson won $5 million last year in a single weekend game so I'm not sure how you're incentivising these pros to be part of breakout gaming.

There is a Breakout poker site that will be for cash games. You will be able to buy BRK with FIAT iirc. There is also breakoutpvp.com. Still just playing for bragging rights at the moment, but 2 days left in the BRX sale. So we'll see what happens after we actually reach the dates things are supposed to happen on. Check the OP for more information.

The site we are currently playing on is a free to play site that will always be available. You will be able to win free BRK that you can then transfer to the cash version. BRK payouts will be every Monday? iirc. Might be first Monday of every month... I'm just going by memory here.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:30:22 AM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

There is a Breakout poker site that will be for cash games. You will be able to buy BRK with FIAT iirc. There is also breakoutpvp.com. Still just playing for bragging rights at the moment, but 2 days left in the BRX sale. So we'll see what happens after we actually reach the dates things are supposed to happen on. Check the OP for more information.

The site we are currently playing on is a free to play site that will always be available. You will be able to win free BRK that you can then transfer to the cash version. BRK payouts will be every Monday? iirc. Might be first Monday of every month... I'm just going by memory here.

Thanks.

Yeah the problem with the free to play site is that it's awarding free BRK which creates BRK sell pressure.
You will need BRK cash games so people either via fiat/BTC starting purchasing BRK and creating demand.
Yeah, hopefully that will not be too far away.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:26:16 AM

what is the price of ICO BRK Huh
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:46:00 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 01:07:46 PM by euggio

what is the price of ICO BRK Huh

The floor price was 4,500 BRK/BTC (.00022222 BTC/BRK). Some early investors also had a bonus up to 25% in the first hour. Based on the 24h low on Bittrex (.00012966), the %spread now is -41.6524%.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:21:56 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 02:11:33 PM by euggio

Ppl seem to be rare on this forum. Threads are progressing very slowly.  Shocked Roll Eyes
Perryl

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:53:03 PM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

Thanks.

Yeah the problem with the free to play site is that it's awarding free BRK which creates BRK sell pressure.
You will need BRK cash games so people either via fiat/BTC starting purchasing BRK and creating demand.
Yeah, hopefully that will not be too far away.

Nobody on the free to play site has received any BRK yet. Only the BTC and DECK prizes were handed out immediately. All BRK prizes are to be issued in August. While I do agree it will create sell pressure, there are plans for use of the currency on a paid poker site and breakoutpvp. Soon, we will be able to bet on much more than CS:GO. There are also plans for a Steam-like store where you will be able to purchase games with BRK, if I remember correctly.

The BRX sale is just about over. After that, I expect we'll be seeing even more progress. Slack is the best place to keep up on the project.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:09:27 PM

IS EVERYBODY READY???!!!

p.s.

cheers

yes, these low life bastard/bastards trying to scam penny and dime out of people while real, honest and legitimate project like eth, dash or lisk making millions financially for devs and investors. legitimate project make their devs stand out and usually stick to one project while low life scam rat have nothing to prove, only run arounds and lie.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
ErikW79

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:13:08 PM

Well well I thing that is it: 0.00012502 exchange rate.. Great progress..

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: