Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to sell bitcoins?  (Read 11450 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:18:18 AM

Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
If you want sell bitcoins to Paypal or you can buy bitcoins with Paypal, you can use https://paybis.com/ service it is can be trusted in my experience and many choice of method payment to buy and sell bitcoins on there, unfortunately paybis apply the fees transaction to trading on there but trading on there is safe.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:31:29 AM

The safest would be to use a large exchange like kraken, but you will have to give out all of your information. Selling for cash via localbitcoins or something similar won't leave a paper trail but I suppose there other risks (like being targeted for robbery, scams).

MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:41:13 AM

Just wondering, would would be the safest way to sell your bitcoins? Is there any platform considered universally "safe" to convert BTC in USD through Paypal, or direct deposit or something? Thank you!
I know some sercive can provide Bitcoin for you through Paypal, but the rate maybe not as on exchange rate you know, because on MMO the rate of Paypal USD always lower than other virtual currency USD. You can seach on Forum Thebot.net, in this forum have some trusted exchanger you can trade. Or Paxful.com, this site have many more choice payment for buying Bitcoin.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:44:35 AM

I will use Poloniex or Bittrex to sell bitcoins because they have more tokens and coins to sell/buy
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:54:07 AM

If you want sell bitcoins to Paypal or you can buy bitcoins with Paypal, you can use https://paybis.com/ service it is can be trusted in my experience and many choice of method payment to buy and sell bitcoins on there, unfortunately paybis apply the fees transaction to trading on there but trading on there is safe.

Ya true. Even I had try this.I had brought some of bitcoin with this website link.Ya you can even sell your bitcoin in this paybis.I had both sell and brought bitcoin with this site.So use this wise to gain a lot.Now the price of bitcoin is on moon. So you can sell your coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:44:12 AM

I will use Poloniex or Bittrex to sell bitcoins because they have more tokens and coins to sell/buy
But you will not able to sell them directly for the fiat money, that just give the opportunity to sell your bitcoin into the altcoin. but i like the cheap fees through selling my bitcoin for the altcoin. many sites already offered the fiat pair to the altcoin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
BobBct

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:18:51 PM

In the Philippines we use Coins.ph we just send the btc there and we just convert it.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:31:39 AM

Here in the philippines we are using coins.ph to exchange our bitcoins into cash. But you may also check in the other websites because the currencie's are different. But if you have a big stack of coins to exchange then find more reliable company. There's also another way, try to use www.circle.com for me it was very reliable and easy to understand the steps.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

But you will not able to sell them directly for the fiat money, that just give the opportunity to sell your bitcoin into the altcoin. but i like the cheap fees through selling my bitcoin for the altcoin. many sites already offered the fiat pair to the altcoin.
Poloniex and Bittrex are just crypto exchanges and they cannot be the right choices for selling for fiats. I do see many people are selling bitcoins to our forum's highly trusted and well established members. Other than that, doing in-person exchanges with our local exchanger or common people by meeting them in public places must be the easy and reliable way of selling bitcoins. This way also will ensure more profits as we can demand our prices.
BobBct

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

I use Poloniex to sell my BTC because the fee is not that much and fast transaction.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

well i advice you look for a local buy in ur area and just sale it to them cos that what i do cos i only sale btc if i need cash and to get it fast then it has to be to the local guys
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

Whether there is no local exchanger in your place, I advise to sell it on sites that are trusted like localbitcoins. I myself sell bitcoin at local exchanger directly to the currency in my country.
yeah if you want to exchange it to the iat money respected to your country. i think it's better that you should find some local exchange respected to your country. you can easily find it through google or youtube but if you don't find any i recommend you to use local bitcoin. it is usable all over the world in the exchange of btc.
johnhoomles226

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

Incredible exchange platform to trade bitcoins at cryptoexmart.com, no charges, no fees but prompt service delivery and satisfaction
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Safest way you say? There's no such thing as that only you could know that wether it's your loss or win. In this world money talks and if you want your money back to pay some bills in the real world don't hesitate to use it but if you're talking about the safest way I'm sure you know the answer to that get contented and have a goal or mark where you have to sell it no matter what like days or money range you name it since it is you money.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

You can sell them with the help of exchanges. Like cex or gemini. Talking about the security cex, for instance, provides worldwide security certificates, such as Level 2 PCI DSS. From what I know, that means that all your card data will be highly protected.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

You just register in a big exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi etc.
then you will gain the confidence of all that.

and do not use two safeguards like Google Authenticator. good luck .
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Im sure you will find hard time while converting your coins to PayPal cash directly. As it is not practically allowed to do so or its illegal. At least in my country my Paypal doesnt allow me to perform this action at all. For me easiest way to convert my BTC to my local currency is through various wallets that are available. They allow me to convert with international exchange value and also in addition to that I can easily withdraw this balance to my bank account I dont see any difficulty in that one. If you want to have payapl cash directly then go for p2p sites where you will be able to receive the cash in exchange with bitcoins.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

to prevent losses, you can sell above the value when you buy. at least if you do not get the profit you do not lose.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

You just register in a big exchange like Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi etc.
then you will gain the confidence of all that.

and do not use two safeguards like Google Authenticator. good luck .
for me One way to authenticate with SMS is enough. I use the binance exchange and are happy with this method of confirmation.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Select the best local exchange before sell just choose the safe and secure. For that you have to pay some transaction fees first you change the bitcoin to local fiat which you want then they transfer the money to your bank accout. This is the safest way to sell your bitcoin. Coinbase, binance are the best exchanges to sell or buy bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: