Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Turn Gambling into a Profitable Activity  (Read 25183 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:34:48 PM

The only way to turn gambling into a profitable activity will be to first play a game that can give you some kind of profit at all, and one of the few games where that is possible is poker since you are not playing against the house but against other players.
Yes it's kind of true when i played poker against house my wins were less but when i tried playing other players i was in a better state. The only problem is I'm not an expert in poket i just know the basic rules so i think that can be the reason for my loss.

Somehow you are right folks, poker is one of the best game ever and you really need to compete against with your opponents because in this game. This can be a very profitable game and you need to have enough intelligence for playing against other players. This is a good choice to turn gambling into profitable activity.
The problem with all of these things though is that for there to be winners there have to be losers.

Poker sites might have some people who aren't intelligent enough on there, but in most cases the better you get the better everyone else is because everyone is looking to be too professional.  It's like the race of Bitcoin hashrate.

Not all the poker players are professional enough and some of them are just good in bluffing. That's why you need to become good in everything there, you shouldn't be that brave enough all the time in poker because you might become a victim of bluffers, they aren't intelligent enough but you can be fooled by them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:17:54 PM

I don't see how gambling can ever be profitable unless you get lucky or you are playing poker against real people and there is no house take so someone has to win. Otherwise, gambling should be treated as entertainment and you should expect to lose money.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

The only way to turn gambling into a profitable activity will be to first play a game that can give you some kind of profit at all, and one of the few games where that is possible is poker since you are not playing against the house but against other players.
Yes it's kind of true when i played poker against house my wins were less but when i tried playing other players i was in a better state. The only problem is I'm not an expert in poket i just know the basic rules so i think that can be the reason for my loss.

Somehow you are right folks, poker is one of the best game ever and you really need to compete against with your opponents because in this game. This can be a very profitable game and you need to have enough intelligence for playing against other players. This is a good choice to turn gambling into profitable activity.
The problem with all of these things though is that for there to be winners there have to be losers.

Poker sites might have some people who aren't intelligent enough on there, but in most cases the better you get the better everyone else is because everyone is looking to be too professional.  It's like the race of Bitcoin hashrate.

Not all the poker players are professional enough and some of them are just good in bluffing. That's why you need to become good in everything there, you shouldn't be that brave enough all the time in poker because you might become a victim of bluffers, they aren't intelligent enough but you can be fooled by them.
That could still be considered as a skills since you can able to decieve some players which can make it an advantage against them and you are right they might not be good enough but considering the tactics they would made theres really a chance that they can beat you anytime if you are careless enough.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

I don't see how gambling can ever be profitable unless you get lucky or you are playing poker against real people and there is no house take so someone has to win. Otherwise, gambling should be treated as entertainment and you should expect to lose money.

That is right though, even playing poker with real people and even there are no house take, it will be really not a way to make Gambling Activity profitable. These is gambling, losing is really inevitable,  so you really need to expect to lose money or waste your time. I treat gambling as an entertainment and just use faucet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

When Gambling and emergency funds mix they usually don't end well. Gambling should just be a fun thing to do instead of it being a requirement for the person to do work on just so they could get paid. When people Gamble as a career with no experience they usually end up failing.
You are right we must have some money separate from our other money for to spend on entertainment and we do not have to spend our other money in gambling which is for other daily use in our life that will be profitable for us and we will not face any crisis.

I even kind of person who absolutely prohibit the use of principal for daily necessities used as gambling. Daily needs is a top priority, so do not spend money on other things before our daily needs are met. Indeed, we could add money if you win when gambling using our core cash, but what if you lose? It is different if you use the money left over, when it lost we will not suffer too much because of what we need are met before.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:09:27 PM

Not unless you're lucky enough but when you pursue playing gambling or you're playing that smart enough to know when to quit when your winning then that can be profitable they will always a man who can make profit by playing gambling everyday there's a lot of people who are against with playing gambling either its online nor physical gambling. But for the sake of the profit we need to play even there are big risk will facing.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

That is right though, even playing poker with real people and even there are no house take, it will be really not a way to make Gambling Activity profitable. These is gambling, losing is really inevitable,  so you really need to expect to lose money or waste your time. I treat gambling as an entertainment and just use faucet.
- Gambling only wastes money, we all know that making money from gambling is impossible but because greed and the appeal of gambling, we continue to play with hope we will have good luck. We can only view gambling as a game, try to play cheerfully if we are so hopeful about profit, we will be disappointed. A lot of people want to earn money with gambling but the number of people who can succeed is not much, when we come to gambling we should accept the loss but if we do not accept, we will surely lose more

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

Not unless you're lucky enough but when you pursue playing gambling or you're playing that smart enough to know when to quit when your winning then that can be profitable they will always a man who can make profit by playing gambling everyday there's a lot of people who are against with playing gambling either its online nor physical gambling. But for the sake of the profit we need to play even there are big risk will facing.

Gambling is not a profitable activity, yes the higher the risk, the higher the prize, but there are so low chance of winning when it comes to gambling. You don't need to stake your money int hese kind of activity, you are wasting your money, and your precious time. If you want a profitable activity, you can always trade and invest.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

There is no game that will keep on giving profit for us instead of investment. If you want to keep on "winning" then investment is the right answer . Investor keep winning in the long run therefore this is more profitable rather gambling. Im not saying that you will get profit all the time but the chance is better than gambling directly
yes trading and investing alt coin are the only why in bitcoin that can give us good profit, while without these thing there are very little chance to get money.
I like to invest in altcoins also especially when I do not have much money to start, at least in altcoins you can turn your money x10 if the assets you are investing will pump, that is the nature of altcoins investment, it is very risky but it can also offer great returns.

A few years ago this would have been so much possible, but now new good alts with a good chance of getting a 1000% ROI come rare.

@OP if you can analyze games, sportsbetting can be really profitable.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

But isn't poker all about bluffing? When you have a good pair of cards, you pretend that you don't so you don't raise at all. You just check and let them raise. When you go all in right away, then they would think that you have a really good pair and they will all just fold. The end result would be you wouldn't get any profit at all. Let them do all the risking.

There are also times when you just have to scare away your opponents. Raise a high amount when you know that your opponent is not that sure about their card and they would probably all fold. End result would be you getting the pot even when you have a bad pair of cards.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Gambling is not a profitable activity, yes the higher the risk, the higher the prize, but there are so low chance of winning when it comes to gambling. You don't need to stake your money int hese kind of activity, you are wasting your money, and your precious time. If you want a profitable activity, you can always trade and invest.
For us it is not profitable but for those who operate gambling sites, I'm sure it is profitable for them.
Been gambling when I knew about crypto but I never made a good profit until now, that is why I conclude
that it is not profitable to gamble especially when the house edge will play.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Maslate

Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

- Gambling only wastes money, we all know that making money from gambling is impossible but because greed and the appeal of gambling, we continue to play with hope we will have good luck. We can only view gambling as a game, try to play cheerfully if we are so hopeful about profit, we will be disappointed. A lot of people want to earn money with gambling but the number of people who can succeed is not much, when we come to gambling we should accept the loss but if we do not accept, we will surely lose more
if that is how you see gambling then you will not enjoy it as it is just a waste of money for you. We gamble to have fun
and we do not need to win all the time in order to enjoy, learn to enjoy even if you lose as that is most likely our destiny,
if you can do that you will be happy with gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

if that is how you see gambling then you will not enjoy it as it is just a waste of money for you. We gamble to have fun
and we do not need to win all the time in order to enjoy, learn to enjoy even if you lose as that is most likely our destiny,
if you can do that you will be happy with gambling.
It's not always like that. I agree with Maslate because it always depends on the person whether or not you win, you just have to alot money from your funds to put it there. If you are willing to lose some money for a chance to win more, definitely if you are game with that, you should bet, but if not, just save it for something else.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
boyptc

Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

That could still be considered as a skills since you can able to decieve some players which can make it an advantage against them and you are right they might not be good enough but considering the tactics they would made theres really a chance that they can beat you anytime if you are careless enough.

And out of that skill you can make good money from doing it again and again. That is going to make your gambling activity as a profitable one. But don't expect that all of your opponents will be fooled easily, because there are gamblers that are doing the same in poker.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

You copy pasted the intro lel you could either quote it or give your own inputs about the article.

The very first line of the article relates gambling as an "ancient activity of entertainment".That describes it all,people do it for ROI's and what not.Its like the primary source of income for a lot of bitcoiners.The article doesn't explain anything new but the same old stuff what we all know.

Hey here's what most valuable suggestion they have chosen to enlighten people.

Develop your own gambling strategy: You will need to develop your own gambling style. You should try to make it completely different from all other players and always know when to stop.

What is the point of this article again if I'm reading it to come up with a strategy myself ?

You got the point. The title says: "How can Bitcoin Gambling be Profitable?", but there isn't any tip to make it profitable... It's just an article, maybe to make people sign up on that MMORPG Dragon's Tale or any other casino with site owner ref link.

No problem if OP wants to advertise his site and his links, but it's a deceptive article.
gambling is not a profitable thing for me, because like what everybody said it is just for fun and entertainment only. Even they win sometimes in the games it does not mean it considered as profit, of course not it is only because of luck. Undecided
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:06:12 PM

You copy pasted the intro lel you could either quote it or give your own inputs about the article.

The very first line of the article relates gambling as an "ancient activity of entertainment".That describes it all,people do it for ROI's and what not.Its like the primary source of income for a lot of bitcoiners.The article doesn't explain anything new but the same old stuff what we all know.

Hey here's what most valuable suggestion they have chosen to enlighten people.

Develop your own gambling strategy: You will need to develop your own gambling style. You should try to make it completely different from all other players and always know when to stop.

What is the point of this article again if I'm reading it to come up with a strategy myself ?

You got the point. The title says: "How can Bitcoin Gambling be Profitable?", but there isn't any tip to make it profitable... It's just an article, maybe to make people sign up on that MMORPG Dragon's Tale or any other casino with site owner ref link.

No problem if OP wants to advertise his site and his links, but it's a deceptive article.
gambling is not a profitable thing for me, because like what everybody said it is just for fun and entertainment only. Even they win sometimes in the games it does not mean it considered as profit, of course not it is only because of luck. Undecided
its everyone's assessment it can be not in your side but someone will say that they got good profits coming out from gambling
but the best thing is we still should all remain the same just treat gambling as a source of enjoyment and avoid ourselves become
addicted.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

Well in my personal experience you can turn gambling into a profitable activity. if you will became the banker or a dealer also it will be a profitable activity if you happen to run, operate the gambling site.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

its everyone's assessment it can be not in your side but someone will say that they got good profits coming out from gambling
but the best thing is we still should all remain the same just treat gambling as a source of enjoyment and avoid ourselves become
addicted.

Gambling is a source to enjoy yourself and forget about things that make you stress however I admit that losing often is not really fun as well thankfully sometimes we win few amount before losing everything again. Some people think differently about this and they find gambling just as a way to get more money to be rich
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:26:01 PM

addicted.

Gambling is a source to enjoy yourself and forget about things that make you stress however I admit that losing often is not really fun as well thankfully sometimes we win few amount before losing everything again. Some people think differently about this and they find gambling just as a way to get more money to be rich

I agree. Losinh is not a fun thing, losing is not a desirable thing. It's humane if people get stressed out of not getting what they want. Stress can come to gamblers, especially to gamblers who have too much expectations on gambling, expecting too much to earn a lot of money. To make gambling a profitable activity is to, do not think too much about the benefits. Simply play with the limits and enjoy the game.
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:37:11 PM

I don't think gambling can be consistently profitable. You may win every once in a while but there's no way to get a steady income or profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: