Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:26:55 AM

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%

So which is it? Getting a bit shady....

Nothing shady. We have secret projects planned for Stratis if the 1000BTC target is met, not included on the road map. If 1000BTC is not received in funding the secret projects will be dropped and Stratis will move forward as planned.

This new statement does not fit with the statements you made before, saying that it the 1000 btc goal is not met, Stratis will not launch and the funds will be reimbursed. That's why people are asking. When has this decision been made?

Plus, talking about "secret projects not on the roadmap" – seriously? When were you planning on revealing those projects? Speaking of shady… I son't want to fud here, but you either choose your words very poorly, or very well…

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allsir

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:17:21 AM

The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 9 days left
will we see stratis at poloniex ?
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:56:56 AM

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%

So which is it? Getting a bit shady....

Nothing shady. We have secret projects planned for Stratis if the 1000BTC target is met, not included on the road map. If 1000BTC is not received in funding the secret projects will be dropped and Stratis will move forward as planned.

This new statement does not fit with the statements you made before, saying that it the 1000 btc goal is not met, Stratis will not launch and the funds will be reimbursed. That's why people are asking. When has this decision been made?

Plus, talking about "secret projects not on the roadmap" – seriously? When were you planning on revealing those projects? Speaking of shady… I son't want to fud here, but you either choose your words very poorly, or very well…

It would help to clarify this a bit. So you're saying the Bitcoin dev working on Stratis would still be able to be paid even if the full 1000 BTC is not met?
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:13:05 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 04:58:43 AM by altcoinrich

LMAO, secret projects? If you don't get fund of 1000BTC, you should do as well as possible cause you have 8M coins, if you develop secret projects and the price may skyrocket and your 8M coins will be worth much more. Grin
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:36:14 AM

What is the advantage of Stratis over the rest of the other platforms? We already have a lot of platforms out there from Ethereum to Rise and everything that came out in between. I read the OP and I don't see very much any difference from the ones we already have.
One of the main thing is the programming language. There is more C# programmers out there than C++.

As I see it Stratis is mainly targeting businesses by making it easier to develop blockchain apps. They support custom blockchains which are rooted in the Stratis blockchain if your product has special requirements.

I dont think Stratis is as flashy as some of the other projects out there, as they dont claim to one day be able to do amazing things. What they do offer is a solid project that has real world use now.

At least that my view of the project.

Are there companies or start ups seriously considering to use Stratis as their solution for blockchain based apps? Is the Stratis team already talking to companies and start ups marketing their platform or do they just build the platform and then wait and see?

Since we have already a lot of platforms I think the Stratis team should do something a little extra to make it successful. The market is already saturated. That is why I ask what makes Stratis so special?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:49:41 AM

What is the advantage of Stratis over the rest of the other platforms? We already have a lot of platforms out there from Ethereum to Rise and everything that came out in between. I read the OP and I don't see very much any difference from the ones we already have.
One of the main thing is the programming language. There is more C# programmers out there than C++.

As I see it Stratis is mainly targeting businesses by making it easier to develop blockchain apps. They support custom blockchains which are rooted in the Stratis blockchain if your product has special requirements.

I dont think Stratis is as flashy as some of the other projects out there, as they dont claim to one day be able to do amazing things. What they do offer is a solid project that has real world use now.

Are there companies or start ups seriously considering to use Stratis as their solution for blockchain based apps? Is the Stratis team already talking to companies and start ups marketing their platform or do they just build the platform and then wait and see?

Since we have already a lot of platforms I think the Stratis team should do something a little extra to make it successful. The market is already saturated. That is why I ask what makes Stratis so special?

Saturated??? I can  only see one Ethereum that is not 100 % secured  and the rest still in limbo don't know what to do with ICO funds. Name 5  working of which would make BaaS saturated.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:30:00 AM

Saturated??? I can  only see one Ethereum that is not 100 % secured  and the rest still in limbo don't know what to do with ICO funds. Name 5  working of which would make BaaS saturated.

Yes saturated. It may not be your point of view because you believe these platforms will work right out of the box. But for me they are all experimental and are not proven to work as promised. Why? Because all of them are not proven to scale when network transcations reach real world levels. So yes the market is saturated with all these experimental platforms. One dev will say his platform is great because of x, and the other will say his is better because of y. Just look at the announcement section of the forum and tell me it's not saturated. Cheesy

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:39:07 AM

Yes saturated. It may not be your point of view because you believe these platforms will work right out of the box. But for me they are all experimental and are not proven to work as promised. Why? Because all of them are not proven to scale when network transcations reach real world levels. So yes the market is saturated with all these experimental platforms. One dev will say his platform is great because of x, and the other will say his is better because of y. Just look at the announcement section of the forum and tell me it's not saturated. Cheesy

I think it is saturated too, cause this good project raises money so difficult. Even in altcoin and ico projects, they are very saturated. But we still have large room to increase, i specify the price for good ICO coins.
tipto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:43:24 AM

I think you are right. The problem is that there are many experiments and it people getting tired. We will if stratis cab show some real world abilities. It is key to have some companies being interested. Is there a company out?

🚂 Unstoppable Organisation - The Movement DAO
Inkvor

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

I think you are right. The problem is that there are many experiments and it people getting tired. We will if stratis cab show some real world abilities. It is key to have some companies being interested. Is there a company out?

Depends on what the DEVS want, i dont think they are doing all this for a company to accept their coin.
tottong

Activity: 1195
Merit: 559

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:40:53 AM

Good to see total investment now 264 btc
time left 9 days. I think a little harder to reach 1000 btc in the next week.
good luck.

Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:43:54 AM

Good to see total investment now 264 btc
time left 9 days. I think a little harder to reach 1000 btc in the next week.
good luck.
People might rush in the last days considering the unpredictable recent ICO's
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:01:56 AM

Cmon guys lets get 1000 btc to see the full roadmap. Share and like everything related to Stratis.
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:53:39 AM

Past icos have shown that on the last two days the investment nearly increases up to 100%.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:02:06 AM

Cmon guys lets get 1000 btc to see the full roadmap. Share and like everything related to Stratis.

What do you mean by this? If the devs don't get full 1000 btc the whole road map will not be achieved? Then to be fair to the investors they should just return the btc if the target is not met. That would be better than wasting the money of the investors. And we even pursue the plan when the full road map cannot be achieved?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jwiz168

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:10:00 AM

What do you mean by this? If the devs don't get full 1000 btc the whole road map will not be achieved? Then to be fair to the investors they should just return the btc if the target is not met. That would be better than wasting the money of the investors. And we even pursue the plan when the full road map cannot be achieved?

I say the show must go on. It has huge potentials. I hate to see great projects as this based on my technical assumption .
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:11:01 AM

The road map can be achieved without the full 1000BTC. The 1000BTC included projects that weren't mentioned on the road map.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:14:53 AM

I say the show must go on. It has huge potentials. I hate to see great projects as this based on my technical assumption .

We certainly have a unique project with huge potential. I'm a very strong believer of blockchain technology. If 'blockchain' is mentioned in 10 years like the 'Internet' is now. Stratis will be at the top.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jwiz168

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:17:55 AM

Great roadmap I must say. There are a lot of promising features and if only some would set aside the earn now and dump tomorrow mentality , there will be no issue.
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:21:34 AM

The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 9 days left

The price of each Stratis right now is about 265 satoshi (0.00000265)

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: