Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34278 times)
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
Yeah your right we don't know what will happen with bitcoin in the future but im sure more adoption will come with bitcoin we can not predict how much the price of bitcoin because many people are still afraid using bitcoin.. but many stores right now are accepting bitcoin as payment..
So i think bitcoin has a great future..
Yes your right the bitcoin has a great future because many use it for other transaction. Since bitcoin is a great market trading it will become more popular because you can earn a profit with the use of bitcoin.

Business man use it for as investment or use it for online payment but the question is how about others that are  not familiar with this? people who have no idea regarding the society of bitcoin? I think they want to earn money buy their own strategy and bitcoin will never to introduced.

And who want to earn money using an internet, they search what other job will be possible to make a profit, and bitcoin maybe one thing to need introduced. They need enough knowledge  to more know about bitcoin so that more people want to discover the benefits of bitcoin in the future.

I think that the large part of trading in the future will happen between the altcoins.
They are a way bigger object of speculation than bitcoin is.
Bitcoin will be mainly used as long term investment and a way to get fiat inand out of the trading system.
Unfortunatelly the real benefit of bitcoin, its acceptance of a global payment system, will lose more and more attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

We can't predict the future of bitcoin or even the economy of bitcoin but if we based on the current situation right now like the price and the things that we can look through like the news then we can say that the future of bitcoin economics will be bright and it will become successful if we will just continue to maintain this kind of good thing about bitcoin.

Yeah many adoption news on bitcoin and block chain technology in CoinDesk and Reddit. Yesterday bitcoin price is increase wit bug change. It seems to be good thing for bitcoin.
It shows the bitcoin has the bright future to grow with the economical potential.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
This words are correct. The mass adoption is the main factor for bitcoin, but there are many others, like the technology development and politic situation. Today we all may just hope for bitcoin's great future, but, unfortunately, there are no any guarantees for that.
farharhadi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

If the economy always increases yes depends on the user bitcoin, whether bitcoin used the work every day or not every day.
If you want to have a good economy with bitcoin in your dependent life use it.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:49:21 AM

Yeah your right we don't know what will happen with bitcoin in the future but im sure more adoption will come with bitcoin we can not predict how much the price of bitcoin because many people are still afraid using bitcoin.. but many stores right now are accepting bitcoin as payment..
Yes your right the bitcoin has a great future because many use it for other transaction. Since bitcoin is a great market trading it will become more popular because you can earn a profit with the use of bitcoin.

Business man use it for as investment or use it for online payment but the question is how about others that are  not familiar with this? people who have no idea regarding the society of bitcoin? I think they want to earn money buy their own strategy and bitcoin will never to introduced.

And who want to earn money using an internet, they search what other job will be possible to make a profit, and bitcoin maybe one thing to need introduced. They need enough knowledge  to more know about bitcoin so that more people want to discover the benefits of bitcoin in the future.

I think that the large part of trading in the future will happen between the altcoins.
Bitcoin will be mainly used as long term investment and a way to get fiat inand out of the trading system.
Unfortunatelly the real benefit of bitcoin, its acceptance of a global payment system, will lose more and more attention.
It is possible. They will use only for payment transaction in the future. Since we can't predict the prices of bitcoin there's a chances to pump and then dump so others stop to trade or invest to get profit. They will become popular for transaction because others shop have a discounted promo so they will grab the opportunity.

We're lucky at this time because of investor who buy a bitcoin then how about if they sell it then stop because they earn a profit? Others will stop to use bitcoin so it will crashed. But in the other side if it will success more people will invest and use it for benefits.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:45:47 PM

Business man use it for as investment or use it for online payment but the question is how about others that are  not familiar with this? people who have no idea regarding the society of bitcoin? I think they want to earn money buy their own strategy and bitcoin will never to introduced.

And who want to earn money using an internet, they search what other job will be possible to make a profit, and bitcoin maybe one thing to need introduced. They need enough knowledge  to more know about bitcoin so that more people want to discover the benefits of bitcoin in the future.

That's some hard core pessimism, man. What's the purpose of trading altcoins with other altcoins instead of bitcoins? I doubt that it will happen unless bitcoin isn't the standard cryptocurrency anymore. Altcoin to altcoin trade is already going on but it's just on major coins. Because why even bother converting your X coin directly into Y coin. Besides, trading sites get their profit from people putting buying/selling orders. More transactions going on means more fees for them so direct conversion might be a no-no.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

Bitcoin does not need that, it will be great for us and bitcoin but bitcoin in itself is already very successful it proved that the concept of a currency that is decentralized can work and be prosperous  and that is enough for me.

What?! Bitcoin dont need mass adoption?
Then what does it need? 5 rich people who will buy all the bitcoin in the world then let it stuck in their wallets?
How could it be used if it will stay just like that?
Of course it will need mass adoption, more people using it means it is working as a currency. Even the average people who can afford it will be counted. Hell! It should be everyone!
You read it wrong, mass adoption will be good for the price and all of that, but the technology in itself is not going to be better just because the average person is using bitcoin, the technology is good enough as it is, and the price confirms bitcoin is a successful project despite not reaching mass adoption. Reaching mass adoption will be great? Yes, but it is not necessary for the project.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

I think the thing that must be resolved is bitcoin legality, so as to guarantee the future of the bitcoin. In addition, the issue of tax and money laundering should be immediately solved.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

I think the thing that must be resolved is bitcoin legality, so as to guarantee the future of the bitcoin. In addition, the issue of tax and money laundering should be immediately solved.

I replied to this topic only because I saw your username. rofl.

About bitcoin economy..The inflation in the next years, they way how blockchain sucks these days.. I have no idea what will happen or what can happen

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will be legalized because the government doesn't own it and doesn't have any portion of control of it. We don't need bitcoins to be legalized at all since bitcoin doesn't intend to. Bitcoin don't need any government's approval for it to grow and that has been proved for quite a while now.

What's the issue with tax and money laundering? You're evading the tax because you're using an unregulated currency? The government doesn't need to know every transaction that you do or every money that you earn. You need to learn how to be lowkey about your earnings and maybe don't use the banks to store your fiat because you don't want the government investigating you specifically. Who knows maybe you're actually supposed to pay tax even when you're earnings bitcoins in your country.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
andrei56

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:56:50 AM

Bitcoin can already be exchanged for dollars or most of the currencies of the world so there is enough adoption so you can do almost anything you want, the dream of using bitcoin for everything is that a dream, bitcoin will thrive but will not be used for every single thing as some may like to think.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

Bitcoin can already be exchanged for dollars or most of the currencies of the world so there is enough adoption so you can do almost anything you want, the dream of using bitcoin for everything is that a dream, bitcoin will thrive but will not be used for every single thing as some may like to think.
You do not know what will happen in the future, much better to have a dream to bitcoin that can be use in everything in the future all of us ill be benefited of that.
And also bitcoin now have not enough adoption that is why thia is not totally more popular like here in my country there are still more people do not know bitcoin than people who really know and using it already.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:42:04 AM

The future for bitcoin is very bright if you will base on the price of the bitcoin right now, we can't see any bad side for bitcoin as of now because it keeps rising and a lot of countries are starting to notice bitcoin and some of them already made an action to get bitcoin and accept it as their additional payment system.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:40:04 AM

yes all depends on bitcoin users. bitcoin used more and more in this life then the better the future of bitcoin in the world. bitcoin depends on the strength of people in this world.
I gotta say now there are so many peopla using bitcoins from different countries. Different people, different users, diifferent strategies and ideas how they used and manage their own bitcoins. I can see that someday in the future bitcoin will be really succesful because of it's users.
andrei56

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:54:30 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 02:14:33 AM by andrei56

You do not know what will happen in the future, much better to have a dream to bitcoin that can be use in everything in the future all of us ill be benefited of that.
And also bitcoin now have not enough adoption that is why thia is not totally more popular like here in my country there are still more people do not know bitcoin than people who really know and using it already.
Mistake, we cannot use a tool for every single thing, the confirmation time for bitcoin is too slow at the moment and it does not seems it is going to improve, that will be a factor that will not allow bitcoin to be used for everything like buying groceries in the store.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:37:34 AM

yes all depends on bitcoin users. bitcoin used more and more in this life then the better the future of bitcoin in the world. bitcoin depends on the strength of people in this world.
I gotta say now there are so many peopla using bitcoins from different countries. Different people, different users, diifferent strategies and ideas how they used and manage their own bitcoins. I can see that someday in the future bitcoin will be really succesful because of it's users.
It is true that a lot of countries especially big ones happens to be recognizing and legalizing Bitcoin but can it cope up with the demands like what we are facing now which there are a lot of unconfirmed transactions happening. If this issue is solved and upgrade the services it offers then it is in no doibt that Bitcoin's future is bright ahead.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:06:27 AM

It is true that a lot of countries especially big ones happens to be recognizing and legalizing Bitcoin but can it cope up with the demands like what we are facing now which there are a lot of unconfirmed transactions happening. If this issue is solved and upgrade the services it offers then it is in no doibt that Bitcoin's future is bright ahead.

Without the transactions confirmation delay issue solved it's worthless to have many people using BTCs. The experience when using it won't be positive and Bitcoin can have negative feedbacks from many users, it's not good for the future of Bitcoin. Better to stay with the currently amount of users for now and when this problem be solved, the mass adoption can start without worries.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

Without the transactions confirmation delay issue solved it's worthless to have many people using BTCs. The experience when using it won't be positive and Bitcoin can have negative feedbacks from many users, it's not good for the future of Bitcoin. Better to stay with the currently amount of users for now and when this problem be solved, the mass adoption can start without worries.
I think so, The block can't contain more transaction. The network will have overload if the mass adoption will be starting from now. And it's not good in my mind.

In this time a lot of unconfirmed get stuck due to the low transaction fees. With another adoption will come and bitcoin chain will be broken.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:14:30 AM

We can't predict the future of bitcoin or even the economy of bitcoin but if we based on the current situation right now like the price and the things that we can look through like the news then we can say that the future of bitcoin economics will be bright and it will become successful if we will just continue to maintain this kind of good thing about bitcoin.

Yeah many adoption news on bitcoin and block chain technology in CoinDesk and Reddit. Yesterday bitcoin price is increase wit bug change. It seems to be good thing for bitcoin.
It shows the bitcoin has the bright future to grow with the economical potential.

If it continues like this, the future of bitcoin will be good, it is true, now bitcoin is popular, many countries are already intending to adopt bitcoin, bitcoin transactions are increasing, demand is high, users are increasing, and this makes bitcoin economy grow up, But do not forget about The development of world technology, what if there will be more advanced digital money technology from bitcoin in the future, what if the countries in the world prohibits bitcoin, people no longer use bitcoin or other problems that we can not predict. We can only predict, but we never know what will happen in the future.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:46:05 AM

I doubt that bitcoin will be legalized because the government doesn't own it and doesn't have any portion of control of it. We don't need bitcoins to be legalized at all since bitcoin doesn't intend to. Bitcoin don't need any government's approval for it to grow and that has been proved for quite a while now.

What's the issue with tax and money laundering? You're evading the tax because you're using an unregulated currency? The government doesn't need to know every transaction that you do or every money that you earn. You need to learn how to be lowkey about your earnings and maybe don't use the banks to store your fiat because you don't want the government investigating you specifically. Who knows maybe you're actually supposed to pay tax even when you're earnings bitcoins in your country

It is hard to be low-key when every dude on the Internet seems to be hellbent on calculating how many satoshis you had earned last week. That said, keeping your bitcoins in secrecy is not a big deal if you just stick to bitcoins, but in the end you may still want to cash out at least some part of your stash and this is impossible without the use of the banks if the amounts are big enough

And this is where your low-key profile will likely come to an end

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: