Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34278 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

I'm looking for the better future of bitcoin in our economics, because using bitcoin some unemployed staff have sight a job by the help of bitcoin. They earn income even their job is part time only, in addition it's really helps to the people to fight the poverty of every country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:34:48 PM

Indeed, bitcoin sometimes we only need half time to work if we compare with the offline work, but certainly have an income commensurate with our ability. Maybe bitcoin can be a future economy that has a bright prospect
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

No one can predict what will be the exact bitcoin future unless the owner or the creators but I think he don't have the fully control of bitcoin which is we can get bitcoin by mining it on hardware by means if he can fully control it he can make himself more richer than billgates what do you think of that?

choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:51:16 AM

Currently Bitcoin have +10 millions users, according to Blockchain wallet info. This is very small part of whole world market, so in fact Bitcoin have very small niche, but Bitcoin can expand in future, if large web sites, like Amazon will start to use it.

And 90% of those wallets can be owned by just a couple of people who are running big websites. People can create unlimited number of wallets so those numbers mean nothing at all. It can serve as the upper limit but the actual numbers are really far from that. We're just about a million, more or less. But we keep on increasing in popularity as day goes by since some people are making good money from the bitcoin world and can't keep talking about it to their friends.

You can already purchase things from Amazon with bitcoins using purse.io. It's a third party so it's not really Amazon that accepts bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

No one can predict what will be the exact bitcoin future unless the owner or the creators but I think he don't have the fully control of bitcoin which is we can get bitcoin by mining it on hardware by means if he can fully control it he can make himself more richer than billgates what do you think of that?
Bitcoin is only depending in the demand of the buyers and sellers in the market so there is no chance for us to tell the exact future of bitcoin but to just have at least a small chance to see the possible future and based on the news and progress of bitcoin it showing us a good sign that it can have a great price sooner or later in this year.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:18:27 AM

I find it hard to predict the future of bitcoints, since bitcoint itself depends on market demand, if demand continues to increase will impact bitcoint prices, currently bitcoints are at a stable price do not override prices will rise in the future, so I Collect bitcoint for The future may be a promising investment
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

I think future of bitcoin depends upon the technology advancement. Why? Because it is itself a self evolving form of information technology which is breathing on blockchain formula. The more it evolves the more healthier the future of bitcoin will become. The mass adoption is just way of bringing more investors in the bitcoin . But it is not the future of bitcoin. Smart whales will always invest into bitcoin if they see a smart tech being developed for bitcoin because they choose profitable projects or contracts only. So bitcoin needs to be futuristic and evolutionary to get invested with. So according to me the tech support should be stronger, more anymore dev should enter the development of bitcoin and make it happen one day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:56:29 PM

True indeed ,bitcoin's future is unpredictable, but it can be influenced in such a manner so that the future of bitcoin would be stable enough at least for the people who are familiar with bitcoin  and use it and know the real value of Bitcoin. Mass adaptation would be just a part of bitcoin's future,so let's see what is really going to happen.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

Currently Bitcoin have +10 millions users, according to Blockchain wallet info. This is very small part of whole world market, so in fact Bitcoin have very small niche, but Bitcoin can expand in future, if large web sites, like Amazon will start to use it.

And 90% of those wallets can be owned by just a couple of people who are running big websites. People can create unlimited number of wallets so those numbers mean nothing at all. It can serve as the upper limit but the actual numbers are really far from that. We're just about a million, more or less. But we keep on increasing in popularity as day goes by since some people are making good money from the bitcoin world and can't keep talking about it to their friends.

You can already purchase things from Amazon with bitcoins using purse.io. It's a third party so it's not really Amazon that accepts bitcoin.

You cannot judge the success of bitcoin by the number of wallets existing as anybody can create tens of thousands of wallets. Also we cannot blindly look at the price of bitcoin climbing up and say more people are coming into bitcoin. It may be some bots or traders pumping up bitcoin.

But I am positive on the growth and adoption of bitcoin. I am dreaming of the day, where even a small kid will know how to use bitcoin! that is my dream for bitcoin. Obviously, there is a long way to go. Right from scaling problems to spreading the bitcoin gospel to all corners of the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

yes that is fact that still the number of bitcoin users are very low and it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start leaning about bitcoin, because still majority of people have no idea about bitcoin.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

I think future of bitcoin depends upon the technology advancement. Why? Because it is itself a self evolving form of information technology which is breathing on blockchain formula. The more it evolves the more healthier the future of bitcoin will become. The mass adoption is just way of bringing more investors in the bitcoin . But it is not the future of bitcoin. Smart whales will always invest into bitcoin if they see a smart tech being developed for bitcoin because they choose profitable projects or contracts only. So bitcoin needs to be futuristic and evolutionary to get invested with. So according to me the tech support should be stronger, more anymore dev should enter the development of bitcoin and make it happen one day.

I'm afraid this is nowhere near the case

It may be so only in your imagination, i.e. how you imagine things should be, and not how they actually are ("you only see what your eyes want to see"). In reality, we see quite a lot of drama (in fact, too much drama) around purely technical issues (I refer to SegWit versus BigBlocks versus whatever else). I can't possibly gather how that could ever count as self-evolvement. It is still people behind Bitcoin as they are behind any technology out there. I'm really doubtful and unsure if it is really close to "the more it evolves the more healthier the future of bitcoin will become". That remains to be seen, and that might not take too much waiting

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:16:42 PM

yes that is fact that still the number of bitcoin users are very low and it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start leaning about bitcoin, because still majority of people have no idea about bitcoin.

And what would happen if the price gets so high that it becomes a little too much of a luxury for regular people. Bitcoin might as well become another investment asset.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:27:30 PM

Still mostly treated as asset rather than currency so I don't think it's really making a huge effect on the economy at this point, save of course for the movement of capital between countries.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

Still mostly treated as asset rather than currency so I don't think it's really making a huge effect on the economy at this point, save of course for the movement of capital between countries.
that is all because that still the users of bitcoin are very low and hope that when its users will increase and people will have goo opportunities to use bitcoin as currency then they will defiantly start using bitcoin as currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

It may be so only in your imagination, i.e. how you imagine things should be, and not how they actually are ("you only see what your eyes want to see"). In reality, we see quite a lot of drama (in fact, too much drama) around purely technical issues (I refer to SegWit versus BigBlocks versus whatever else). I can't possibly gather how that could ever count as self-evolvement. It is still people behind Bitcoin as they are behind any technology out there. I'm really doubtful and unsure if it is really close to "the more it evolves the more healthier the future of bitcoin will become". That remains to be seen, and that might not take too much waiting

There are beliefs that the more the technology advances, the more people become chaotic. There's even a religion called Raelism or Rael whereas advancing in technology is seen as an evil act and people should remain primitive. Settling with the old ways and never inventing new things is seen as a good act.

I sort of agree with that. Even right now, with the political things happening with SegWit and whatnot, it's making people including bitcoin users become doubtful if their coins are still safe. A regular guy that just invested on bitcoins for money doesn't know what SegWit means and what will happen the coin splits.

As more and more technologies and options are available for bitcoin's development, more topics are open for debate on people. And people will never agree to one single idea because everyone has different desires and everyone wants to say something about everything. More dramas that will eventually lead to chaos.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

that is all because that still the users of bitcoin are very low and hope that when its users will increase and people will have goo opportunities to use bitcoin as currency then they will defiantly start using bitcoin as currency.

They need to fix the way it is used. Coz now, even though number of users are increasing, they're just holding it for the price increase. People are complaining about the transaction fees. I think it's ridiculous that I'd be asked for 80 cents to donate a dollar. Microtransactions would be what would cause mass adoption if it is fixed. I can have money for savings that keep on increasing in value and I can use it to shop anywhere? Count me in.  Cheesy
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

Why does everyone think that Bitcoin should greatly influence the economy of the world or some particular country? I think that the crypto currency is an international digital currency that should not interfere. Here is the financial structure of the state.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:54:16 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 08:08:16 PM by deisik

There are beliefs that the more the technology advances, the more people become chaotic. There's even a religion called Raelism or Rael whereas advancing in technology is seen as an evil act and people should remain primitive. Settling with the old ways and never inventing new things is seen as a good act.

I sort of agree with that. Even right now, with the political things happening with SegWit and whatnot, it's making people including bitcoin users become doubtful if their coins are still safe. A regular guy that just invested on bitcoins for money doesn't know what SegWit means and what will happen the coin splits.

As more and more technologies and options are available for bitcoin's development, more topics are open for debate on people. And people will never agree to one single idea because everyone has different desires and everyone wants to say something about everything. More dramas that will eventually lead to chaos.

There is a hidden contradiction in your post

Which makes your reasoning inconsistent and your sort of agreement untenable. Basically, you said that with advancement of technology people understand less and less how it actually works (beyond their field of professional interest, obviously), so we should get back to stone axes and flint arrowheads, i.e. something which everyone is allegedly able to understand (in reality, it is not so, and that's why Raelism or Rael is meaningless). But at the same time you say that people more and more engage in debates about the topics which they don't have a slightest clue about. Obviously, they won't agree since they are clueless and debating not for the sake of agreement in the first place. People just like to argue and quarrel. Maybe, they had better mind their own business, something they understand?

Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:38:35 PM

Bitcoin in future actually has two possibilities, the first possibility it can grow become bigger but still there is second possibility, that also it can decrease. Because like two things on the side of the coin, they can not be separated. But we must to believe bitcoin will grow up again an again.
We have to believe and have to accept the growth of bitcoin in the future because it is the fact and we will find it if we go through all the things going around the economics of bitcoin. In the coming future we can see that many of the business will be with the currency of bitcoin. The attraction to this currency is much more from the side of merchants and the traders also like this currency the most and with that things we believe that more and more people who will know about bitcoin will accept it immediately after knowing about it so if the users will increase then the use and demand will also boost up which is the proof that bitcoin will increase up in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

Bitcoin in future actually has two possibilities, the first possibility it can grow become bigger but still there is second possibility, that also it can decrease. Because like two things on the side of the coin, they can not be separated. But we must to believe bitcoin will grow up again an again.
We have to believe and have to accept the growth of bitcoin in the future because it is the fact and we will find it if we go through all the things going around the economics of bitcoin. In the coming future we can see that many of the business will be with the currency of bitcoin. The attraction to this currency is much more from the side of merchants and the traders also like this currency the most and with that things we believe that more and more people who will know about bitcoin will accept it immediately after knowing about it so if the users will increase then the use and demand will also boost up which is the proof that bitcoin will increase up in the future.

Well yeah you're right. Bitcoin actually feels safer than other alts like eth for loh time holdings even though it would seem eth has better features. Bitcoin has been here for a couplenof years now and has toppled obatacles before and that's saying btc devs are doing a pretty good job. That's why more and more people are believing in btc now and probably more will join the trend

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: