Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34281 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

no one can predict it, it can die, it can grow to extraordinary heights, it all depends on us all, if we can attract more people to use bitcoins and improve its reputation, then bitkoin will become great in the future, however, if we damage the bitcoin's reputation, then it will fall and will be banned everywhere
hageman

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

I'm spreading, and learning too, Bitcoin througu this forum. I can scans various subjects and browse the views and argument of vaious perspectives. Also, I can share my opinion too and show my reason forsr in depth manner.But aside from thia forum, I additionally spreaf my understanding to my friends and family. Many of them don't have a concept yet on Bitcoin and what makes it fascinating for them is the concept that I am now generating through it.an
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
Well yes Bitcoin is unpredictable Bitcoin . I know many people used Bitcoin to invest their money . It is depends to Bitcoin if he want to keep it . But I know Bitcoin have a bright future .
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:48:32 AM

The bitcoins have good potentiality to increase the price even higher than the current value of $10600 there is a possibility to increased thousand times the existing value and more investors are entering the bitcoin community. This is an economic subject in universities and schools as this crypto currency has the ability to transform the economic conditions of the world and improving standard of living of the people by entering the bitcoin community. when all the bitcoins are mined the value of bitcoins still keeps on shooting due to increase in demand of the bitcoins and increased number of bitcoin users in the crypto market. This bitcoin has brought many other alternative crypto currencies to the crypto market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

Yeh thats true nobody cant predict it, it is depends on the mass adoption, or it is depend on the demand of bitcoin theres no accurately  prediction will happen.
if the same demand is withheld, then bitcoin will live a very long time...I'm sure
gunhell16

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:09 PM

One thing is for sure.. Bitcoin is known by less than 30percent of human being and everyday people are comming to join bitcoin.. The fix amount of coins and getting large amount of bitcoiners will give more demand than supply and will boostnthe price of bitcoin value

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

The bitcoins have good potentiality to increase the price even higher than the current value of $10600 there is a possibility to increased thousand times the existing value and more investors are entering the bitcoin community. This is an economic subject in universities and schools as this crypto currency has the ability to transform the economic conditions of the world and improving standard of living of the people by entering the bitcoin community. when all the bitcoins are mined the value of bitcoins still keeps on shooting due to increase in demand of the bitcoins and increased number of bitcoin users in the crypto market. This bitcoin has brought many other alternative crypto currencies to the crypto market.
That is right to say, bitcoin really have the ability to increase its price more and more. i think bitcoin price will continue to increasing for a long time because still a very little number of people know about bitcoin while the bitcoin users are now increasing from time to time.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

That is right to say, bitcoin really have the ability to increase its price more and more. i think bitcoin price will continue to increasing for a long time because still a very little number of people know about bitcoin while the bitcoin users are now increasing from time to time.
it really is what you say, because with the number of users and enthusiasts bitcoin it will go well ahead and future will also be bright if in my opinion
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:54 PM

it really is what you say, because with the number of users and enthusiasts bitcoin it will go well ahead and future will also be bright if in my opinion
Currently, I can only predict this market can still exist in next 3 years, but long more times, I can not guarantee. Because the bubble price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are higher than other markets in my knowledge, all things are really crazy and make me can not keep calm.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:19:16 PM

Future economy of bitcoin also moves upon the physical and online acceptance in stores and in other services. If the ongoing adoption rate continues sure the economy boosts and competes with dollar. The future of Bitcoin will be bring balance in monetary sense it will enable everyone to have an equal access to blockchain technology
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

One thing is for sure.. Bitcoin is known by less than 30percent of human being and everyday people are comming to join bitcoin.. The fix amount of coins and getting large amount of bitcoiners will give more demand than supply and will boostnthe price of bitcoin value

Let's not forget that it is not just about Bitcoin

There are many other coins which look pretty attractive for investment purposes (say, Litecoin). Besides, Bitcoin has become sort of Berkshire Hathaway among stocks, not something what your average Joe can easily buy. Yes, it is divisible, and 1 satoshi isn't equal to 1 dollar yet, but let's keep in mind the insane fees that you should pay if you want to cold-storage your coins. In other words, buying bitcoins is feasible only if you buy a few hundred dollars worth of bitcoins. But this is certainly outside the means of the majority of population

cryptonomics.global

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:46:05 PM

It also depends on how governments accept it. Some countries for example ban ICOs (like China) or Bitcoin in general (I believe in Russia).

It would be difficult to spread if there won't be support in world governments.

So there still a lot of unknown.
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:47:12 AM

Future economy of bitcoin also moves upon the physical and online acceptance in stores and in other services. If the ongoing adoption rate continues sure the economy boosts and competes with dollar. The future of Bitcoin will be bring balance in monetary sense it will enable everyone to have an equal access to blockchain technology
There will be more people who will use bitcoin and that will be the reason why more people will also invest with bitcoin, the good thing with bitcoin is it's not just a mere payment system but it also gives rewards to people who believe in the future of bitcoin through their investment. When we invest, of course we will surely gonna support bitcoin and help spread awareness to the people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:24:17 AM

yes no one knows bitcoin in the future whether it will always go up or will come down no one can know exactly.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

yes no one knows bitcoin in the future whether it will always go up or will come down no one can know exactly.

Yes that is true no one can predict accurately because of high pricing and low pricing rate of bitcoin but i think bitcoin will be good to people and i see maybe many people will be rich.maybe bitcoin will be Using people for daily needs and that case bitcoin also using for purchasing merchandise and every country will use that bitcoin currancie.we will know that in right time future of bitcoin.

Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:42:39 AM

In my Opinion, no one could predict the future of bitcoin it self. It's just like a virtual money dan work 1 on 1 with others and some of country set bitcoin as a ilegal money. Even the making of the debit card of bitcoin is complicate depend where you live.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

yes all depends on bitcoin users. bitcoin used more and more in this life then the better the future of bitcoin in the world. bitcoin depends on the strength of people in this world.
With the progress of bitcoin on the rise I think everything will be fine as long as it can still be mutually maintain because the development will be good if the users work well and follow the rules that have been specified. bitcoin is a good opportunity for those who use it and should be on good guard because bitcoin heroes for bitcoin users and their life becomes better kaewna bitcoin generate tremendous income, and I hope everything will be okay and keep each other to keep it going long or lasting.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

Government do paly important role in the popularity of bitcoin. People are really up to some extent dependent on government for using bitcoin at official places. I really appreciate those states which have promoted bitcoin and declared it legal in their vicinity so that their public can take full advantage of this amazing currency. Only those people who are not sincere with their public are not making it legal.
Really? You are criticizing the American government and most of the government of large countries as Great Britain, Germany, France, Russia, China ... Because those countries all do not accept Bitcoin is legally, they just see Bitcoin as stock or speculative asset without the management of the government.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:14:07 PM

If need country growth infromation. Ecomomy will be help to you for the future growth and gather more infomation. Economy is important of the country growth. People will be growth countyr will be growth. So economy is the change the country future and growth. Economy is part of the country. Bitcoin will helpful to the country people growth and gather some information. Improve knowledge. Economy is connect the all country for rhe investment and share some information and ideas.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:51:09 PM

In my Opinion, no one could predict the future of bitcoin it self. It's just like a virtual money dan work 1 on 1 with others and some of country set bitcoin as a ilegal money. Even the making of the debit card of bitcoin is complicate depend where you live.
It's not right. I think there are people that have power to control the price of Bitcoin.They are sharks and whales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: