Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Plutus [PLU] — Earn 3% Back in Crypto on Every Debit Card Payment  (Read 97543 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

I bought a bunch of tokens during the ICO, but neglected to claim them during the beta. I've got the TxHash from my Ether wallet, what do I need to do to claim the the tokens?
rouhaud64

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

hello, all
my plutus card is shipped !!!
/unA0zMqYabsg5JJH3]https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/unA0zMqYabsg5JJH3
musicmate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Lucky you.. unfortunately don't support AUD so no card for me  Undecided 
thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

I am still waiting for reply for my PM re Chinese translation, is there any Admin of PLUTUS here to reply or shall I send a message anywhere else? Please let me know. Smiley I hope all is well with PLUTUS and wish it every success ofcourse.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:43:03 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:24:03 PM by Wekkel

My card arrived (and quick!):

It is still amazing to see Plutus.it hovering around $10 million Total Market Cap (TMC) whereas TenX and Monaco hover around $170-180 million TMC. This while Plutus has a working BETA and TenX doesn't. I understand Monaco is running a BETA program as well.

Anyway, still good times ahead for Plutus, I would say.

I did a small write up at Steemit: https://steemit.com/plutus/@wekkel/plutus-still-a-hidden-gem

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

My card arrived (and quick!):

It is still amazing to see Plutus.it hovering around $10 million Total Market Cap (TMC) whereas TenX and Monaco hover around $170-180 million TMC. This while Plutus has a working BETA and TenX doesn't. I understand Monaco is running a BETA program as well.

Anyway, still good times ahead for Plutus, I would say.

I did a small write up at Steemit: https://steemit.com/plutus/@wekkel/plutus-still-a-hidden-gem

Excellent article, I've shared it on facebook. Happy to have bought myself some Plutus time ago, I remember it wasn't easy because of scarce liquidity. Waiting for the quite likely 20X now Smiley

witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

Will there be any changes to the platform if ETH is deemed a security? I know the product is not available to U.S. residents but I was just curious what the team’s take on the situation is.
Doulon

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

Than there are a lot of other cryptos that can be used. Their goal is to add more on the plutusdex after launch.
believeinyou123

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

So...when Pluton Android App will be released? Is currently being develop or is it just a plan?
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

I am very interested in this coin. I have a question maybe someone knows about the information the addition of this coin to Binance? I just heard about it in one of the chats. Or is it all nonsense?
rouhaud64

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

today, i have a little money to spend not expensive but 20 euros,
i want to buy 20 euros of pluton to put on my wallet of plutus card and i want to go on a cash machine to see if my cb plutus card work !!!

if someone can explain very intelligent method to do this, or better if i can put directly my BTC on my card, but like is a beta , i have unsterdstand is not possible now ??
cointopper

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Hello Pluton believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Pluton at: https://cointopper.com/coin/pluton

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
cointopper

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

Thank you!!
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

today, i have a little money to spend not expensive but 20 euros,
i want to buy 20 euros of pluton to put on my wallet of plutus card and i want to go on a cash machine to see if my cb plutus card work !!!

if someone can explain very intelligent method to do this, or better if i can put directly my BTC on my card, but like is a beta , i have unsterdstand is not possible now ??

hi impatient to have your feedback
David_Plutus

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Hi everyone! Apologies that the team haven't been quite so engaged on this thread but now we're committed to changing this.

Here's a quick update:

What is Plutus?
Plutus consists of two interconnected applications:

Plutus Tap & Pay is an Android and iOS app for paying with Bitcoin & Ethereum at any contactless-enabled debit card terminal already in use today. Additionally, every deposit you make rewards you in Pluton, a loyalty rebate token which can then be used to make further purchases without fees.

The PlutusDEX is a one-way peer-to-peer exchange (smart contract) that provides liquidity for the Tap & Pay app. The way this works is that PlutusDEX traders can escrow fiat currency such as GBP or EUR to purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum from the users of Tap & Pay mentioned above.

Our favorite aspect, however, is that the Bitcoin and Ethereum can be bought by other users with zero fees through the PlutusDEX. Our person-to-person system makes it much easier to add new currencies (both fiat and digital) depending on demand, and a 0% fee trading experience encourages exchanges and blockchain enterprises to use our API as well.

Why chose Plutus vs other competitors?
Our main difference from competitors is that we don’t store your cryptocurrency whilst we provide a decentralised platform.

We have one of the best incentives to use our service, where you will receive a Pluton Rebate of up to 3% for each deposit you make.

When will Plutus end the beta, and launch to the public?
We don't have a precise date on when we will fully launch, we are currently working on integrating our banking API into the application and PlutusDEX.

At this time the expected launch is December 2018-April 2019.

Where can I use Plutus for shopping?
At any store or point-of-sale which supports regular debit cards and/or contactless payments. In many countries, these are practically everywhere.

Keep up to date with Plutus:

Our official Telegram channel - https://t.me/plutus_group

Our official blog - https://medium.com/@PlutusIT

Our website - https://plutus.it/

You can access our full FAQ here - https://support.plutus.it/

Any queries regarding user support should be sent to support@plutus.it

Each week we'll be posting an update on our blog which will be summarised here.

This weeks update includes:

Another look at our recently launched bounty program:

Our bounty program is running full force ahead, and we have already received the first security reports from our community. When they arrived, our dev team was already on the spot to investigate and resolve them as soon as possible.

Security is of paramount importance, which means that we will investigate all reported bugs and potential breaches. If you would like to join our bounty program and earn up to $500 in PLU for every actionable exploit, please visit us at: https://plutus.it/bounty

National Press Coverage:

Our bounty program and crypto jackpot generated great media coverage, please see the links to the articles below. We see this as a strong move towards spreading the word of Plutus globally, while only being a smaller part of our overall marketing and outreach strategy. These steps form the foundation that will let us reach a wide audience when we go live.

The Plutus UK influencer program put together by our Marketing team has already caught the first influencers, and brought them on board the Plutus train.

Development Updates:

It’s been another busy week in development. Here’s the latest in Plutus tech:

-We have finished testing our new flow related to payouts and virtual bank accounts in a sandbox environment

-We have developed several new screens related to the flow mentioned above, on Android and iOS.

-Next week, we will be able to initiate production environment testing of these new features. This means that they will be live for internal team testing for the first time.

If you want to read our update in more detail visit our blog at https://medium.com/@PlutusIT

David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

Plutus Weekly Update - 23/07/2018

This week we touch on our brand new up and coming feature, development updates, and take a look at our media and press impact!

New feature:

Right now, excitement is building over our new upcoming feature — being able to instantly charge your bank account by converting crypto to fiat with other Plutus members. This feature will be public and active for all our BETA users by the end of August.

Over 1091 payment service providers already support this feature, resulting in coverage across 16 countries in Europe thus far. Using SEPA, most transfers will take only a few minutes if not less.

Best of all, and much like cryptocurrencies, this is not subject to banking hours or holidays. This means you will be able to charge your account with 24/7/365 availability.

Development updates:

The tech team here at Plutus has made serious progress this week:

-Real money testing is in progress (internal team testing)

-iOS and Android apps have undergone significant improvements with new payout flow related screens and integration

-We are preparing our application for publishing in App Store and Google Play

Media and press impact:

We would like to thank everyone who has recently joined our Plutus.it Bounty Program and everyone who is entering our $3000 PLU jackpot, thank you for spreading the word and helping make the project a great success.

Over the coming weeks, we will be glad to be announcing new features of our platform. Which will supported with global press coverage. We will be featuring across the crypto eco-space with sponsored content and a digital display campaign across Europe.

Influencer Campaign

CALLING ALL CONTENT WRITERS! We are reaching out to our community for any writers that would be interested in writing content about Plutus. All you need to do is create relevant content about the use-cases for Plutus. If your content manages to get over 500 likes, you will be rewarded with$200 — $500 in PLU.

Content is needed for the following sites: Reddit, Medium, Facebook and BitcoinTalk.

What aspects of life become easier when you can convert your crypto to fiat anywhere? Shop anywhere? Travel anywhere? Focus on Bitcoin and Plutus. Be creative.

If you would like more information on anything you've read here then you can read our blog in full at: https://medium.com/@PlutusIT
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

Good to see that the project is pushing ahead. Bringing crypto and fiat together is hard, as also TenX has shown. But we can’t be far away from a perfect launch now.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

If I'm wrong please correct me, as I remember you were in touch with exchanges, it's been months and what is the process of getting listed?
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

If I'm wrong please correct me, as I remember you were in touch with exchanges, it's been months and what is the process of getting listed?

Hey George_crypto,

You're correct. The negotiations are ongoing and due to various legal reasons and agreements we are unable to say more than that at this time. I can assure you, however, that we are aiming to be listed on various exchanges ASAP. We'll post here when we have news as well as our blog, social media, and Telegram page.

Thanks,

David
David_Plutus

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

Plutus Weekly Update - 30/07/2018

As Plutus prepares for its journey to the Google Play store and the Apple App Store, it’s time for another weekly report.

This week we touch on some development and user experience updates, our media and press releases, and our bounty programme

Development and UX updates:
Real currency is now flowing through the development version of Plutus for Android and iOS. Our team is linking up the various components and preparing for the final stages of testing before we launch the free BETA version of Crypto-to-SEPA functionality.

Since last week, we have made significant strides in terms of improving our user experience. Among other upgrades, our community support team has revised all of our social media content on Facebook, Reddit, Bitcointalk, and more. Please note that this is an ongoing process.

Media and Press Releases:
We have completed several press releases for our upcoming entry into the respective app stores. Additionally, we are preparing various articles about cryptocurrency in general, which will tie into Plutus in varying degrees.

Bounty Programme:
All bounties have been reviewed by our CTO, and the first payouts will begin today. We estimate that by the end of the week, any existing bug reports will have been compensated. So far we have received over 15 reports, around half of which have already been paid out at the time of this post.

But that doesn’t mean we’re done! The Plutus Bug Bounty program is still ongoing. To learn how to participate and earn up to $3000, please head over to our official Bug Bounty page: http://plutus.it/bounty

If you would like more information on anything you've read here then you can read our blog in full at: https://medium.com/@PlutusIT
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: