Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal?  (Read 14028 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:50:58 AM

If you have a right capital and you do have a talent in gambling you can possible make 21 btc in this remaining days before halving
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:04:44 AM

It possible for people to reach that goal, it'll be difficult but it it very possible, learn how to code and make Bitcoin from that, you'll be surprised how fast it will come.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:08:10 AM

21BTC is too far away to think for me...even if i reach 1BTC goal will be good enough for me...i tried gambling to collect some more but lost so now collectiong again ...hope i reach 1BTC again before halving
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:31:58 AM

21BTC is too far away to think for me...even if i reach 1BTC goal will be good enough for me...i tried gambling to collect some more but lost so now collectiong again ...hope i reach 1BTC again before halving
We have same situation. It's really hard for me to reach that 21btc too. I think I can achieve that after 2years. But if there's a new way of earning bitcoin then that 2 years might get shorter.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:29:28 PM

To be honest it will be hard for you to reach 1 Bitcoin before halving unless you buy 1 bitcoin now or before halving but if you just collecting and relying only from signature campaign it will be hard for you but don't lose hope on reaching 1 bitcoin again because there are still more time to get that amount. Try new things like trading,investment and other stuff because someday you will meet the right method which you can earn a lot of bitcoin more than that.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:31:43 PM

I wish I still had time to reach 21 BTC before the halving. It is possible for us to see a price leap before the halving, so it will be far more difficult after that to gather bitcoin.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:12:13 PM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.
yes i still have time to reach the 21 goal BTC. but it is very hard to achieve because too great because of the amount. hard as I can reach 1btc tha's so? but that's my goal this year plan. I hope I can reach 21btc able to build me a house and I can build a business that allowed income. I would intend to invest another site case it is too risky to invest a large amount of BTC maybe scam me. and I run the BTC. so i should gather all my btc 21btc my goal this year. 😂
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

If you have a right capital and you do have a talent in gambling you can possible make 21 btc in this remaining days before halving

As quoted luck and capital are the major factor which gives hope of getting 21btc in a short before the days of halving. Possibly it has the risk of gaining as well losing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

As quoted luck and capital are the major factor which gives hope of getting 21btc in a short before the days of halving. Possibly it has the risk of gaining as well losing.

You cannot depend only on gambling to achieve that milestone as the chances are minimum to reach there with gambling,  we may even loose everything that we have.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:37:16 PM

For me luck is not a factor since it already got the goal of 21 BTC. But honestly it isn't my real goal. I will find good if someday i got around 100 bitcoins. It's a nice number and even more if bitcoin hits 1k, it's an even better amount to have. With some good investment I should reach this goal in march. Hopefully it's on time for the next pump.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:40:54 PM

0.21 maybe. but 21 is way too many for me Cheesy
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:26:25 PM

Yeah it is possible for you to reach your 21 BTC goal if you want to but how to want to earn them is up to you.
Best way to try and earn the is by gambling this way you can earn them the fastest way.
It is very possible for everyone to reach that amount but the important thing is that in what time span one can reach such target?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:55:36 PM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.
I have no more time,21BTc are too big for me to trying reach that dream in several days before bitcoin halving. and if this condition not change until next year,its impossible for me to reach 21 BTC,even for next 3 years.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:59:01 PM

Yeah it is possible for you to reach your 21 BTC goal if you want to but how to want to earn them is up to you.
Best way to try and earn the is by gambling this way you can earn them the fastest way.
It is very possible for everyone to reach that amount but the important thing is that in what time span one can reach such target?
For everyone? are you sure about that?OP talk about reach 21BTC,and many people just depend on signature campaign earning,did you still believe that everyone can reach 21BTC if only depend on it? i will not believe.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:04:46 PM

For everyone? are you sure about that?OP talk about reach 21BTC,and many people just depend on signature campaign earning,did you still believe that everyone can reach 21BTC if only depend on it? i will not believe.

Earning 21 btc from signature campaign will really take a long time so its not possible to earn only from it, if you want to earn that amount then you need to make multiple efforts.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:13:10 PM

I don't think so that I'll be able to reach that goal in at least next 1-2 years, unless bitcoin's value crashes a bit and I buy some with my own real-life wallet.

BTW, what's with the value? Why don't you round off it to 20?
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:23:12 PM

It is possible for you to make 21 Bitcoins, you will have to buy them because that is the easiest and fastest way to earn them. Getting them for free is not going to happen if you ask me.
You could try to win them with gambling but that chance is also very small.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:24:07 PM

Yes of course i am. 😂 But it is very difficult for me to reach that kinds of amount. Because my gathering bitcoin is lost. Because i play a gambling. 😂 But at this time? I will not play gambling because i always lose. 😂😂😂 so i never reach my goal😂  so now i gather all of my earning bitcoin from the faucet or the other bitcoin's earning. Smiley and i will invest to the investment website. But i am careful for investing because some of the investment sites are scammer. 😂
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:05:48 PM

Well just by earning they from free I believe for me isn't possible as the race to reach such amount 21 btc is a long and hard road and even doing signatures would bring something like 0.50btc montly . I believe nowadays signatures are reducing and paying less and less bitcoins, soo without a good job and being buying a bit of btc all months I don't believe this still be possible.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:15:27 PM

It really depends on how much Bitcoin you have at the moment if you still need to earn all 21 then I do not think that it will happen this year.
You can only make it possible if you have to the money to buy all 21 with your own money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: