Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal?  (Read 14028 times)
Umister

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:04:39 PM

I think the price will rise slowly to $10,000 in 3 to 5 years time, so if I work hard and invest, I should be able to make 21 bitcoins before then.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:37:52 PM

I think the price will rise slowly to $10,000 in 3 to 5 years time, so if I work hard and invest, I should be able to make 21 bitcoins before then.
hmm $10,000 in 3 to 5 years ? i think its very hard to reach to that peak in only few years but its possible to hit around 3k to 5k, yeah obviously hardwork can get you to more then 21 bitcoins too only you need is will power !
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:40:00 PM

well it depends on what you work in my opinion, if you just do something with bitcoins i doubt that this will be possible in the near future i think i dont have time for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:40:25 PM

i still have time to reach 21 bitcoin goal but the problem is lack of money to buy it with Smiley

although i have bought bitcoin mostly so far but the only other option except buying is for me to earn it and that is going to take some time to get there.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:47:31 PM

yeah maybe you get 21 BTC within a certain period. if you're willing to work hard and continue to store your produce. maybe you could get 21 BTC it in the short term

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:56:35 PM

yeah maybe you get 21 BTC within a certain period. if you're willing to work hard and continue to store your produce. maybe you could get 21 BTC it in the short term
yes i can say that still we have so much time and still we have so much opportunity to earn 21 bitcoin goal. because the price of bitcoin i s too low i think and we should invest here.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:21:08 PM

yes i can say that still we have so much time and still we have so much opportunity to earn 21 bitcoin goal. because the price of bitcoin i s too low i think and we should invest here.

Yeah if invest in bitcoin at a moment and try to make efforts from various ways then I think we will be holding 21 btc in future as in future it will be more difficult to earn it.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:24:06 PM

i still have time to reach 21 bitcoin goal but the problem is lack of money to buy it with Smiley

although i have bought bitcoin mostly so far but the only other option except buying is for me to earn it and that is going to take some time to get there.

By " have time to reach the 21 BTC goal" do not mean to buy it with money, but by it the OP mean to earn it online from our work and services, I think every person who have good work and know to work online and have patience have time to reach the goal of 21 bitcoins.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:26:06 PM

The first step of reaching a goal is to have a goal.

There are always two sides to the BTC price. I am happy if it rises but also sad because i have to spend more to buy BTC.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:45:29 PM

$10,000 won't even happen within 10 years as that would mean the price needs to increase a lot every upcoming year. I can't see this happen unless Wall Street traders pump their billions in Bitcoin. Highly unlikely at this point.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:37:26 PM

$10,000 won't even happen within 10 years as that would mean the price needs to increase a lot every upcoming year. I can't see this happen unless Wall Street traders pump their billions in Bitcoin. Highly unlikely at this point.

10 years are enough for the price of bitcoin to reach to 10 thousand dollars, as till that time the demand will be increased much higher every person will have their bitcoins and they will prefer to use bitcoin for their transactions and for their purchases.

Hire me for your campaign management
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:56:11 PM

10 years are enough for the price of bitcoin to reach to 10 thousand dollars, as till that time the demand will be increased much higher every person will have their bitcoins and they will prefer to use bitcoin for their transactions and for their purchases.
yes i think yes i have still so much time to reach to that limit very easily. even using a signature campaign i think i can make 21 bitcoin easily but need so hard work and commitment.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:56:38 PM

yeah if everything goes fine with bitcoin then I think it can achieve that price by that point of time but we need to have great level of patience to see that price.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:04:21 PM

The problem with most people is because they don't want to invest money into it, but rather just try and earn it doing tasks for it.
If people who believe in bitcoin are not ready to make investments, there's no point in expecting high value for it to happen in the future.
I'm not yet on my goal, but i'm getting there, and i'm fairly certain i'll manage to have more than enough before they are too expensive for me to buy them.
Umister

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:28:13 AM

The bitcoin price is lower than $560 now. So we still have plenty of time to buy the bitcoin in the cheap.
Mike8

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:32:22 AM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

I don't want to reach that "at all costs" and I believe I will never reach that goal.
Maybe I don't believe in BTC that much to invest 11-12k $ in it. Or maybe I feel that 11-12k $ is an amount of money too big to invest.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:03:32 AM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

I don't want to reach that "at all costs" and I believe I will never reach that goal.
Maybe I don't believe in BTC that much to invest 11-12k $ in it. Or maybe I feel that 11-12k $ is an amount of money too big to invest.
what is that 21 btc goal? i too dont believe that i will make such an amount soon, reaching a target of 5btc seems better for me at this instant as i save only the coins that i earn from signature campaign, others i will invest.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:13:39 AM

what is that 21 btc goal? i too dont believe that i will make such an amount soon, reaching a target of 5btc seems better for me at this instant as i save only the coins that i earn from signature campaign, others i will invest.

The purpose of the 21 BTC is to make us more eager in finding btc or find other ways to get the btc. I think without a plan then we will not have a spirit in doing something, for sure all the things we do have a specific purpose. so too with the attainment of 21 BTC.
ezehy2014

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:46:36 AM

I still want to reach that goal of 21btc but I don't know how I will achieve it, because no matter the signature campaign am involved in I can't get such amount
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:31:47 AM

I don't have enough time.. I wish I had that much money to save. Plus that... Nobody knows what's gonna happen to Bitcoin when it reaches the max amount (21mil). Will it end? Will the price skyrocket and make BTC become something extremely rare? Or will there be no change? I've got a lot of questions.. it's hard to get 21BTC, that means a lot. And if we'll be saving 21BTC and as soon as it reaches 21mil it'll go down.... It'd be a loss of time, and of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: