Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:43:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $UBIQ - UBIQUOIN *** Development is under way  (Read 38956 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JamesSany

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:48:04 PM

Im selling my ubiq at megacrypton for 3 satoshi. go get em guys
soon you need to change your order to 1 satosi. do it now before 100M coins fill that 1 sat spot
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:49:33 PM

Thanks for this great profit!
Ubiquoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:55:03 PM

More info about the Ubiquoin physical coin...

Coin Type: Gold-plated brass, 3D, Two-sided
Diameter: 1.25"
Serial Numbers: Laser engraved

The actual coins will look very similar to the ones pictured above.

A Ubiquoin physical coin will cost the equivalent of approximately USD$10 in Ubiquoin and will only be available for purchase using Ubiquoin. Shipping and handling will be approximately USD$5. Pre-orders will receive a 25% discount.

More specifics to follow.

Ubiquoin ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524644.0
Ubiquitous + Coin = Ubiquoin @ ubiquoin.com
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 02:07:51 AM

More info about the Ubiquoin physical coin...

Coin Type: Gold-plated brass, 3D, Two-sided
Diameter: 1.25"
Serial Numbers: Laser engraved

The actual coins will look very similar to the ones pictured above.

A Ubiquoin physical coin will cost the equivalent of approximately USD$10 in Ubiquoin and will only be available for purchase using Ubiquoin. Shipping and handling will be approximately USD$5. Pre-orders will receive a 25% discount.

More specifics to follow.

Very interesting but this kind of offer,needs an online store where people can purchase the physical coin and it also needs an Api,anyway this is a unique concept and could help increase the value and credibility of Ubiquion

PCC

Activity: 70

Any investment is to study

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 11:59:32 AM

Coin Supply: 500M UBIQ

ICO sell : 500 M x 5 sat = 25 btc

Im selling my ubiq at megacrypton for 3 satoshi. go get em guys
soon you need to change your order to 1 satosi. do it now before 100M coins fill that 1 sat spot
Huh Huh Huh

https://wealthydice.com/?ref=129 Free 2400 sat/1h
https://goo.gl/8c52ZN free 4000 sat/1h (Adbit.co)
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 02:09:22 PM

It's been more than 4 days but until now Yobit deposit wallet is still off,trading has become stable I'm sure many have already made a profit from the early trading,it's now time to put some projects on this coin ..

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 12:46:48 AM

It's been more than 4 days but until now Yobit deposit wallet is still off,trading has become stable I'm sure many have already made a profit from the early trading,it's now time to put some projects on this coin ..

"trading is stable"? lol you mean the price has already dipped below the ico price and whoever made this already quit? Wonder what their next ico will be...
More yobit ico garbage as usual.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Powerbunny

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:49:31 AM

Nice idea you've got here, where can I get this coin?
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 02:36:53 AM

"trading is stable"? lol you mean the price has already dipped below the ico price and whoever made this already quit? Wonder what their next ico will be...
More yobit ico garbage as usual.

I have followed trading and there was a lot of sell on 4 sats and sold it for 7 satoshis so if you are a big buyer you already made a profit from the three days trading activity,I also made money on some ico on their first three days and Ubiquoin is not an exception,btw it's been more than 5 days but deposit is still off.

ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:59:14 AM

This coin is currently been sold below the ico price, is the dev still active here or he is busy creating another coin somewhere.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:29:39 AM

This coin is currently been sold below the ico price, is the dev still active here or he is busy creating another coin somewhere.
hey buds are you in here? just watching this thread and the movement from yobit i guess its another pnd coin but still hoping that dev will bring some concrete project i do place some buy orders because i knew new coin still have room for progress.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 04:33:33 AM

The dev posted two days ago about physical coin that you can order,we'll have to see if this project would materialize,it's quite costly but if ever it does materialize then this coin has a good future on it,they need to set up their own dedicated online store first ..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 02:22:40 PM

Wow,Yobit deposit wallet is still off I want to deposit my Ubiquion to trade ,bought a huge amount from one guy for 2 satoshis and I want to trade it 3 to 4 satoshis,hopefully my coin could get in.in time before the buy order turn to 1 satoshis or else I am at lost..

DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:23:11 PM

Wow,Yobit deposit wallet is still off I want to deposit my Ubiquion to trade ,bought a huge amount from one guy for 2 satoshis and I want to trade it 3 to 4 satoshis,hopefully my coin could get in.in time before the buy order turn to 1 satoshis or else I am at lost..

Use basic math if already worried about loss, the company is bought out already and with 500 millions would only cost 5 btc for full ownership. Very unlikely speculations after the coins have already been absorbed.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:07:00 AM

Use basic math if already worried about loss, the company is bought out already and with 500 millions would only cost 5 btc for full ownership. Very unlikely speculations after the coins have already been absorbed.

Any idea when they might be opening up the trade floor guys?
bvalis

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:12:42 AM

Any idea when they might be opening up the trade floor guys?

have no ideea.
ICO was 21-22 plus 4 days make it 25-26 and today is 27 Smiley))
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:35:36 AM

Dev here should atleast address his investors on what is hapenning on deposit/withdrawal situation at yobit. Not all who bought on ICO wants to trade, many might want to stake coins on wallet. It should have been opened by now. This seems to be very ambitious project as we can see, converting UBIQ as physical coins, Im just wondering how this 25btc funds will be enough to do this.

Still here, always online and watching..
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:22:11 PM

Dev, i want to stake my coins in wallet. Please open the yobit withdrawal!

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ubiquoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:03:55 PM

YoBit withdrawals have been enabled otherwise please contact YoBit for support issues.

Information about how to purchase Ubiquoin physical coins will be announced very soon. There will also be another thread started in the marketplace section to further gauge interest.

Ubiquoin ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524644.0
Ubiquitous + Coin = Ubiquoin @ ubiquoin.com
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:12:21 PM

Information about how to purchase Ubiquoin physical coins will be announced very soon. There will also be another thread started in the marketplace section to further gauge interest.

Good news! Want to touch physical Ubiquoin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: