Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell my stocks buy bitcoin...  (Read 13985 times)
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:56:40 PM

I find it wrong to sell your stock portfolio to go all in for bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a currency with lots of potential, but so are most stocks. Having both would be the best possible option.

It depends on which rises faster. If the bitcoin price rises faster, it is better to hold more bitcoin instead of stocks.

varusisog

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:38:59 PM

Bitcoin is a currency with lots of potential, but so are most stocks. Having both would be the best possible option.

It depends on which rises faster. If the bitcoin price rises faster, it is better to hold more bitcoin instead of stocks.

I will have hold some stocks and will not sell stocks to buy the bitcoin. I will use new money to buy bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 03:27:40 PM

I guess if you are an investor and have choice of Stocks or bitcoins as investment, i think you should go for bitcoins. Bitcoin value increases /decreases very fast and you can get a lot of profit from it on making right choices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:30:24 PM

I guess if you are an investor and have choice of Stocks or bitcoins as investment, i think you should go for bitcoins. Bitcoin value increases /decreases very fast and you can get a lot of profit from it on making right choices.

Why not just hold both? I think Bitcoins are a good diversification into your Portfolio. But don't sell all stocks. It is good to keep some.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:36:41 PM

bitcoin price is definitely going to grow way more than any other investment option, because of that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:44:15 AM

bitcoin price is definitely going to grow way more than any other investment option, because of that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins right now

That is right. But you have to prepare for the 25% price drop every few months due to bad news like hack.

Romanko

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

That is right. But you have to prepare for the 25% price drop every few months due to bad news like hack.

If you want to catch the biggest pump in btc better prepare yourself for 6-9 month of waiting)
and your reward for waiting time might be even 100% up! Smiley
varusisog

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:59:41 PM

If you want to catch the biggest pump in btc better prepare yourself for 6-9 month of waiting)
and your reward for waiting time might be even 100% up! Smiley

When the news of the block size increase is out, I think the bitcoin price will be much higher, could double.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:21:52 PM

well you are right though i think that bitcoin is going to grow a lot really fast pretty soon, in this way we would make some good profit so i invest only in bitcoin
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:11:34 AM

well you are right though i think that bitcoin is going to grow a lot really fast pretty soon, in this way we would make some good profit so i invest only in bitcoin

The building of the bitcoin infrastructure is accelerating at the moment. The price will rise to $1000 soon.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:58:01 AM

You might want to just sell a part of your stocks and buy bitcoins. Remember to not put all your eggs in one basket. In case bitcoin's price doesn't move as what you wanted it, it's okay because all of your money doesn't depend on it. If your stocks thing went down as well, it's okay because you still have bitcoin. If both of them goes down, it's okay though. Atleast you tried other options instead of just sticking into one option.

resilientknight

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:00:47 AM

Risky move, good luck with that.
varusisog

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

The building of the bitcoin infrastructure is accelerating at the moment. The price will rise to $1000 soon.

However, some events such as negative news about bitcoin or exchange hack can crash the price quite a lot.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

While there may be more infrastructure in the way of better sites to do the same old stuff at, there really isn't a huge reason to go for BTC over regular fiat right now.  I don't expect to see a price rise unless we find a real killer app, or the halving response was just delayed.

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:46:32 PM

bitcoin will definitely grow the fastest there are no doubts, i always invest only in bitcoins and nothing else because it will make me some good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:11:18 PM

bitcoin will definitely grow the fastest there are no doubts, i always invest only in bitcoins and nothing else because it will make me some good money
currency bitcoin is very profitable, maybe if everyone knows about this. I think bitcoin growth will be very fast, because a lot of people who invest in bitcoin, so do not hesitate when bitcoin widely used as a medium of investment or payment.

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:34:45 PM

Selling all your stock to buy Bitcoin don't seems as the right decision mate. However i believe this is the good time to buy bitcoins because the price will increase in the future.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

holding bitcoins might give you the best interest over time but is really risky either, i think if you dont want to potentially lose money then go with stocks instead

CookieFactory

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:31:07 PM

im an amateur at the traditional stock market so take my musings with a grain of salt. On one hand you have increasingly eyebrow raising divergence between stock price and stock fundamentals as well as numerous bearish calls by legendary investors. On the other hand you have record cash in the sidelines and continued QE by central banks. Two old sayings come to mind:

Quid bono?
Don't fight the fed
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:58:32 PM

even though i dont have any stocks at the moment though i would definitely do the same either, bitcoins are the best
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: