Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell my stocks buy bitcoin...  (Read 13985 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:49:58 AM

Why sell stocks, they are so undervalued (especially Amazon)   Tongue

I agree some people think that there is no profit in it, but in some stocks there are some good profits.
It is possible but most likely I would hold my stock till it will not be profitable anymore.
eyes holding it would give you advAntage in the long run but knowing or if you have good knowledge with bitcoin trading you can also try to sell it all and buy back after you already gain big with btc trades.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:56:24 PM

Why sell stocks, they are so undervalued (especially Amazon)   Tongue

I agree some people think that there is no profit in it, but in some stocks there are some good profits.
It is possible but most likely I would hold my stock till it will not be profitable anymore.
eyes holding it would give you advAntage in the long run but knowing or if you have good knowledge with bitcoin trading you can also try to sell it all and buy back after you already gain big with btc trades.
selling bitcoin in present time will not be a good decision, as the price in increasing and expecting to cross 1000 USD level very soon. so holding bitcoin for the price increase will really be a good decision,
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:12:41 PM

Selling your good stocks is not worth it at all, I would go for holding it and try to also buy some bitcoins.
I think both would be a great combination.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:31:59 PM

Selling your good stocks is not worth it at all, I would go for holding it and try to also buy some bitcoins.

I think it depends on the condition of his stocks in the market. If he can booka profit by selling it, why not.  If he knows that his stuck will plummet in price soon then why not.  If he think that it is more profitable investing in bitcoin then why not.  Selling stocks to jump in to another stock is actually normal in trading.  This way he don't have to spend more.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:51:39 PM

I think it depends on the condition of his stocks in the market. If he can booka profit by selling it, why not.  If he knows that his stuck will plummet in price soon then why not.  If he think that it is more profitable investing in bitcoin then why not.  Selling stocks to jump in to another stock is actually normal in trading.  This way he don't have to spend more.

I also think this is playing a big role if the stocks are profitable you should not sell them but if they are not profitable and only will get down without a future its not worth it anymore and you should sell them and step in.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:40:38 PM

It's good to know that you already have stocks and if you already know how to manage your money through stocks then hold on to it. Just invest in bitcoin if you have extra money and you you have to research first and study about bitcoins. It's better if you have both stocks and bitcoins.  Wink

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:29:25 PM

I also think this is playing a big role if the stocks are profitable you should not sell them but if they are not profitable and only will get down without a future its not worth it anymore and you should sell them and step in.

Stocks market is a little bit of a weird market or at least in my country i feel like it is. so that is why people who are good at it are making a very good profit and never give it for anything not even bitcoin. but it is hard.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:56:04 PM

It's good to know that you already have stocks and if you already know how to manage your money through stocks then hold on to it. Just invest in bitcoin if you have extra money and you you have to research first and study about bitcoins. It's better if you have both stocks and bitcoins.  Wink
but i you realize that the stock is not worth to you and if you invest it in bitcoin you can make some more profit then you should not wast the time and sell the the stock for investing in bitcoin. i personally will suggest your to sell your stock for investment in bitcoin as it will really give you some good profit as the price is expecting to increase in next few months.
Chennai

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

It would be a good idea to invest 50 percent of stock after completely deciding to buy bitcoins If you are well aware of ups and downs of your business, then you would be more confident in investing more. Experience makes everything differ. An experienced guy or an expert would take more time in analyzing about the business before they tend to proceed with the business. Each investment requires more study. Consult with experts. Move with the decision. 
damdri17

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:23:03 PM

It would be a good idea to invest 50 percent of stock after completely deciding to buy bitcoins If you are well aware of ups and downs of your business, then you would be more confident in investing more. Experience makes everything differ. An experienced guy or an expert would take more time in analyzing about the business before they tend to proceed with the business. Each investment requires more study. Consult with experts. Move with the decision. 

prices drop and this is most likely good for the bitcoin because it will get a lot more investors due to that and after buy in the price will rise,,
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:26:07 AM

Two weeks later re buy..?
It is better to sell bitcoin now and then wait after two weeks past and then buy then wait again for the bitcoin increase and then sell do the buy and sell you can really make profit there but becareful sometimes we don't really make some profits in buy and sell.
i think it will be a very very foolish decision, as the price of bitcoin is not increasing continuously therefore you may not be in condition to buy bitcoin in present price again,
Nope everyone is good when making decision for there own goods and yet bitcoin is not that increasing continuously but we can see that it's really moving up and when we are going to about bitcoin we always think about positive if we can really make it thru risk.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:25:22 AM

I would say weigh your risk-reward ratio and decide from there. If it were me, I would just sell a portion, maybe up to 30% of my stock holdings, and invest them in bitcoin. Also, I would choose only the stocks that have given me the least yield over the years. It is still better to have diversification with our investments, so in case one of them fails, you won't lose everything all in one fell swoop.
Hilat

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:13:08 AM

Why selling everything and buy them again i dont think that is working becuase the price of the bitcoin is not going to rise again you know so when you want to buy
bitcoins make sure that the price is allot more lower than right now.
Gliassa

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:33:13 AM

Why selling them when the bitcoin is not going to get up i dont think that you can sell your stocks and think to buy that you are not able to make bitcoins anymore i would
say use other methods because this one is not going to work you know!
Maxsumi

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:51:08 AM

I dont think that when you sell everything you can buy them again because do you really think that the price of the bitcoin is going to rise that much the price for one
bitcoin is to high to buy them right now atleast if you have allot of money why not.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:59:12 AM

I would never buy bitcoins right now did you not see the price of the bitcoin he is to high you cant buy them right now that wont be able for us all to make more money from it only
if the price of the bitcoin is going to rise that much but i dont think so!
jondeen707

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:26:00 AM

Putting it that way is probably incorrect. It all depends on what you're holding. But I personally do not see stocks having that long-term potential as bitcoin.
Hilat

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:03:58 PM

Never buy bitcoins at such a high price you know i think this it not the time to sell your bitcoins and buy them again because the price wont change allot for now so
you can better uinvesting.
Lesterexon

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:32:16 PM

I don think that buying bitcoins right now is the option because i know for sure that when you want to buy bitcoins you have to wait a bit longer wait till the price is down and then you can see the rael price of the bitcoin off course.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:37:51 AM

I just made 3% in a day on btc
Show me which of your  stocks did better than  that please...
I'm waiting...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: