Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin  (Read 18421 times)
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:14:21 AM

Maybe you could try to trade, but it struck me as very risky. There are many ways to grow bitcoin like to sell your expertise in this forum, or you can create an online store that accepts bitcoin, or perhaps invest. It could all grow your bitcoin. Perhaps the suggestion to use way you think you can do it because it will make it easier to get an advantage, and continue to understand it well.
I myself have a few bad experiences with trading that is why I am still lukewarm to the idea of growing my bitcoins that way. I would much rather hold and just wait for a good selling price than be burned over and over. Besides, I really haven't found the time to focus on trading.
You might be holding some dumb coins trading in yobit i guess. Never trade for the sake of trading,there are plenty of fake coins with fake volumes and buy orders and the moment you enter thinking of making some profit if all goes down,it happens to everyone,so be careful while trading with scum coins and start trading with real coins which have high volume of trade
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:16:57 AM

Maybe you could try to trade, but it struck me as very risky. There are many ways to grow bitcoin like to sell your expertise in this forum, or you can create an online store that accepts bitcoin, or perhaps invest. It could all grow your bitcoin. Perhaps the suggestion to use way you think you can do it because it will make it easier to get an advantage, and continue to understand it well.
I myself have a few bad experiences with trading that is why I am still lukewarm to the idea of growing my bitcoins that way. I would much rather hold and just wait for a good selling price than be burned over and over. Besides, I really haven't found the time to focus on trading.
You might be holding some dumb coins trading in yobit i guess. Never trade for the sake of trading,there are plenty of fake coins with fake volumes and buy orders and the moment you enter thinking of making some profit if all goes down,it happens to everyone,so be careful while trading with scum coins and start trading with real coins which have high volume of trade

YEha it does ever happen, and most of those that do is someone who has never done a fraud or those who have a fellow or member has ever cheated too. This thing is very bad if it is not soon to be repaired and this is the most embarrassing thing for everyone in the growth of the bitcoin. A lot of people who don't think well in taking steps to invest in the new coin, they are far more confidence in appearance compared to some of the data that has not been proven (cooming soon)
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:17:33 PM

I would suggest u to find online jobs on reddit pr freelancer .u can get a job but its hard .u can just get 1000 dollars a week .well even if u invest 5000 dollars then u can think of earning that much by buying miners .kudoos Smiley

sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:45:33 PM

I would suggest u to find online jobs on reddit pr freelancer .u can get a job but its hard .u can just get 1000 dollars a week .well even if u invest 5000 dollars then u can think of earning that much by buying miners .kudoos Smiley

Yes, that's good idea to search job on freelancing websites.But user need to have some skills like web design, project development, Android development, Programming etc.If you have this skills, you can easily get a job on freelancing site without any investment.
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:21:43 PM

you can join signature campain and aslo if you like quick method to grow yours bitcoin you can try traiding.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:22:11 PM

Yes, that's good idea to search job on freelancing websites.But user need to have some skills like web design, project development, Android development, Programming etc.If you have this skills, you can easily get a job on freelancing site without any investment.

Agree! The best way to grow bitcoin would be investing/trading but it requires skills, as well as money. But if you have some other sets of skills, mentioned such as freelancing of any kind will definitely help to grow/earn some Bitcoin of good amount.
Copywriting, Article Writing are also some good freelancing jobs available.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:30:32 PM

Yes selling our skills will be the easiest way to grow our bitcoins. But we need not to expect to get paid in bitcoin when we are providing services. We must accept any payments. And if we get paid in fiats then we need to buy bitcoins using them. But I heard people are ignoring some opportunities just due to they are not paying in bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:21:55 PM

The only problem is that bitcoin doesn't grow automatically (not the value of course, but a btc itself!)
There are not BOND, Investments, FUNDS etc that you can use for earn more, as you can make with FIAT cash.
Ok you can exchange fiat cash in btc or viceversa for this type of investments, but if you don't have a large value YOU CAN'T GET any really profit on this!
Yes selling our skills will be the easiest way to grow our bitcoins. But we need not to expect to get paid in bitcoin when we are providing services. We must accept any payments. And if we get paid in fiats then we need to buy bitcoins using them. But I heard people are ignoring some opportunities just due to they are not paying in bitcoins.

Maybe these opportunities are a bit shady? I think it's really crazy refuse "money" just because they are not bitcoin.
Why we have a lot of exchanges or similar service  Roll Eyes Tongue ?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:04:38 PM

That happens when a person do not have any god knowledge about trading and only after learning about buying and selling they start trading. The expert traders do not start with just having the idea of buying and selling but they get a good knowledge and take classes from the places where teaching about trade is given and read different tutorials about trade.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:53:32 PM

That happens when a person do not have any god knowledge about trading and only after learning about buying and selling they start trading. The expert traders do not start with just having the idea of buying and selling but they get a good knowledge and take classes from the places where teaching about trade is given and read different tutorials about trade.
Yes, to be able to profit in trade must have a good knowledge. Maybe if you continue to learn and continue to strive definitely be able to profit. Very reasonable if the losses in early trading, especially if do not have the knowledge, but if it continues to learn will definitely be able to get profits. Need a deeper understanding to be able to get from the trade bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:00:43 PM

Best is to teach yourself.
Be active on my U2 system and you will learn growing for the best satoshi earned for free.
Learn re-investing and trading to lake best profit.

After a while you will see more satoshi in your wallet...
and ... the most important... in the skin of a trader.

Do not be afraid:with my U2 system you can only earn...earn more or less but only earn.

s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:12:18 PM

I'm usually spend 10% of my main salary to invest on bitcoin

Sometimes, gamble made a quick profit but it's not worth of it's risk except that you already aware the risk
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:36:34 PM

Sometimes, gamble made a quick profit but it's not worth of it's risk except that you already aware the risk
I guess it was a good thing, but I probably will invest 30% of the salary I receive for bitcoin. Well, maybe gamble a lot of people make a lot of money quickly, but, gambling has a very high risk. I prefer to make bitcoin growth that I have to be faster by means of trading
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:08:33 PM

I heard people are ignoring some opportunities just due to they are not paying in bitcoins.
It must be true as buying bitcoin with the fiats is not that easier task for many people around the world. Probably they might need to pay huge percentage of what they are hardly earning as fees. Just to avoid those complications, many people are just preferring to get paid directly in bitcoins.
niagrabill

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:30:49 PM

I guess it was a good thing, but I probably will invest 30% of the salary I receive for bitcoin. Well, maybe gamble a lot of people make a lot of money quickly, but, gambling has a very high risk. I prefer to make bitcoin growth that I have to be faster by means of trading

Dont believe all these people male money gambling. The odds are heavily against you. Unless you are in a gambling sig campaign I guess Grin
lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:11:52 PM

there a lot of way to grow up your bitcoin like trade , online tasks , gambling , but i prefer that trading is very much profitable and trading have no risks and its trade is very simple just buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and i think this way can be grow up your bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

I would like to somebody teached me how to grow my bitcoin. The only suggestion that I have already heard is to gamble, I tried couple of times, but I didn't win something nice. Thanks God I have stayed approximately with the same amount of money that I start with.
karawantbtc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:48:23 PM

I will be honest I lost money gambling and trading. Buy and hold longterm is the only way. Else you are just throwing your money away.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:05:18 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly
2 bitcoin weekly is a huge amount I think only few of us here can make that amount,if you are not yet an experts in coding your chances are quite slim,some of the ways to make bitcoin at your level is to learn how to trade effectively,there's a good to be made in trading ..
Even experts in coding with a ton of experience or time on their hands will have a harder time making 2 Bitcoin per week off of the forum alone, and even with other job postings on a freelance site or whatever they would still be pressed to make that much. They would be more likely to earn 2 Bitcoin per week (or the equivalent) through some IT job or finding a real job to be honest. $1,400 a week from coding for Bitcoin is way more difficult than you'd want to believe.
Well! 2 BTC is the big amount you you are going to earn money by doing hard work but if you can take risks then trading and gambling are such good options to make your amount double and triple by playing smartly and doing martingale in the bets. But yes there are equal chances that you may loose your capital as well.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:13:02 AM

You can simply just grow your bitcoin by doing some campaigns or start trading its easy and also without a lot of risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: