Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin  (Read 18415 times)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:33:12 AM

You can simply just grow your bitcoin by doing some campaigns or start trading its easy and also without a lot of risks.
Trading without risks ? I do not think it will be possible. All types of trading are having some significant risks associated within it.

Participating in campaigns will help us to grow bitcoins periodically. I am saving bitcoins in this way I earn from campaign and I am not spending them as I have my full time job. Having multiple sources for income will help us to grow bitcoins quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:47:20 AM

You can simply just grow your bitcoin by doing some campaigns or start trading its easy and also without a lot of risks.
Trading without risks ? I do not think it will be possible. All types of trading are having some significant risks associated within it.

Participating in campaigns will help us to grow bitcoins periodically. I am saving bitcoins in this way I earn from campaign and I am not spending them as I have my full time job. Having multiple sources for income will help us to grow bitcoins quickly.

I agree, trading is risky to grow your bitcoin. Unless you play its demo feature then you can say it is really risks free. For others who don't have a job, growing their bitcoin might be difficult if they will just rely on signature campaigns. They will really find some other ways to gros their bitcoin. But any way to earn bitcoin decently requires some real skills. Small tasks like faucets won't help them to increase their bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:45:33 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly

Hi uzoka link. There are a lot of ways to earn and make a living through bitcoins. It is available in the internet. you can research for it but you have to check if  it suites you are not. Since there are different kinds of people who use bitcoins like the one who has a lot of bitcoins and want to invest or those who doesnt have bitcoins and want to earn it. Well 200$ is quite huge before actually the value of bitcoin back in June 2015 was only 190$-210$ but not  its value was tripled..
the simplest way is to visits bitcointalk.org then visit services there search for signature campaign who accept bitcoin for your rank. hope that you will be accepted in the signature campaign and hope to earn a good amount of bitcoin.
it is really basic that you can learn more about bitcoin from this forum but are you guy's serious that all you read in here , you are going to applied that on your self? Signature campaign is not good growing bitcoin it's business and work his asking about "how" by trading and by doing gambling.

I will be honest I lost money gambling and trading. Buy and hold longterm is the only way. Else you are just throwing your money away.
Don't do gambling if you can really a ford to lose money gambling is those who really know the risk and they will take that. For the reason of earnins. Buying and holding bitcoin is not a good solution make ways for this thing, Learn more about tradings and other activities that may help you to earn more.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:37:17 PM

grow bitcoin will be difficult if you're not used to doing. trading and gambling is a fast way to grow the bitcoin, and investment is a slow way to grow the bitcoin. if you want to grow bitcoin in a short time, then, you have to learn to predict, and you have to prepare yourself, because more people are choosing the path, but ended in disappointment. but you can also choose to invest. despite having a smaller risk, but, requires a lot of money, and a long time for you to grow bitcoin what you have. there may be other ways to grow the bitcoin, but, for now, that's all I know
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:51:12 PM

Gambling is probably the fastest way, but inherently the riskiest too.

I would opt for trading, but only if you're patient or informed, and/or ballsy lol.

There are often huge swings to make serious coin on, or simply buy and hodl.

Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:12:26 PM

Like in real life, choose the less risky, work for it. Save it to a hardware wallet and wait patiently for the price to raise.

If you wanna go for gambling or trading than you don't to grow your bitcoin but to diminish it.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:19:34 PM

You can try selling stuffs online. Anything from books, gadgets and a lot more. Exchange them for bitcoin.😀

He ain't gonna do that with only $200 and make 2 BTC per week.  Maybe if he sells crack.  Yeah, that would actually work.

selling crack is the only way he can make that kind of money a week in btc from 200 dollars lol, first realistic answer so far Cheesy

LOL...selling crack on AlphaBay...ya
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:59:05 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly

Lol! 2 btc a week is very impossible unless you do some illegal activities to earn it. And making a living with bitcoin is also difficult because any ways to earn will require some real skills where you are paid with bitcoin or any type of investments are very risky. Even finding a job won't give you 2 btc worth in fiat.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:11:25 PM

I will be honest I lost money gambling and trading. Buy and hold longterm is the only way. Else you are just throwing your money away.
I lost my money also in gambling bro before I'm very addicted to gambling but now I think I cannot play gambling anymore I think more than 6months . in gambling your cahances of winning is very low and chances of loses is high. But is the is also help to grow oir bitcoin. In trading my income is ok or good i cashout everyweek because of that. Yes trading is risky also because it can cause also to lose your bitcoin i you do not have any research about the coin who want you buy. I think all business have risky .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:09:52 PM

Lol! 2 btc a week is very impossible unless you do some illegal activities to earn it. And making a living with bitcoin is also difficult because any ways to earn will require some real skills where you are paid with bitcoin or any type of investments are very risky. Even finding a job won't give you 2 btc worth in fiat.

You don't need to do illegal activities to earn 2BTC in a week. You just need to invest a huge amount of money and build something.

I also agree that finding a job even in real life wouldn't pay you 2BTC in a week. But that's the case only if you just have one day job and nothing else. If you really want to earn this big of a money, then you would need to have multiple sources of income. The only people that gets paid for this much are those people that are really excellent in their field. As an average worker, you need to have a day job, a night job, some sidelines, work for the weekend, investments, and do a lot of other things for other people to get 2BTC in a week.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:48:17 AM

For you to grow your bitcoin the best thing you can do that is, you must learn the ways or tactic ways of the campaign manager every  time there is  a potential legit ICO, or learn to trade so well so you can quickly grow your bitcoin.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 04:51:27 AM

Invest in a sweat shop in Asia...

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:56:31 AM

You don't need to do illegal activities to earn 2BTC in a week. You just need to invest a huge amount of money and build something.

I also agree that finding a job even in real life wouldn't pay you 2BTC in a week. But that's the case only if you just have one day job and nothing else. If you really want to earn this big of a money, then you would need to have multiple sources of income. The only people that gets paid for this much are those people that are really excellent in their field. As an average worker, you need to have a day job, a night job, some sidelines, work for the weekend, investments, and do a lot of other things for other people to get 2BTC in a week.

It might be possible in the grown countries to earn 2 btc in a week through a good job, but in third world countries its possible for a very small group of employees. Even with additional earning for a month one might earn 2 bitcoin, if he has good skills to be in a top management job.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:33:34 AM

Like in real life, choose the less risky, work for it. Save it to a hardware wallet and wait patiently for the price to raise.

If you wanna go for gambling or trading than you don't to grow your bitcoin but to diminish it.
People will lose their bitcoin in gambling automaticaly. I think trading is more fair than gambling but only skill full people can grow their bitcoin by this way. So many cloud minning, investing program and money doublers were turned into scam. So do not make wrong decision to invest bitcoin in unknown place. Still, the best way to grow bitcoin is by trading with altcoin. Thats my opinion.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:36:21 AM

You are right. Gambling and trading are good way to grow your bitcoin fast. However, they also can make your money to disappear in a blink of an eye. If you want to grow Bitcoin is a safer way, I think holding altcoin and Bitcoin are very worth to try. According to Coindesk and experts, Bitcoin price will increase to $2100 in the 2017.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:44:36 AM

just like what other people are saying you can try different ways to earn bitcoin such as online job or etc. but wait are you just joking ? consider that you really need a source of income very bad but do you think that you can make 2 btc within just a week ? well in order to do that you should never rest or sleep you need to work hard straight 24/7 for you to make it possible to earn 2 bitcoin per week Grin
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:45:12 AM

If you want a really fast earning of bitcoin it comes with a risk of course, there is no easy money even you are using bitcoin though, it's just another currency that you are using, the only difference is that you are using it in a virtual world. If you want easy money then go gambling but you will be on a risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:23:50 AM

If you want a really fast earning of bitcoin it comes with a risk of course, there is no easy money even you are using bitcoin though, it's just another currency that you are using, the only difference is that you are using it in a virtual world. If you want easy money then go gambling but you will be on a risk.

No, don't do gamble your money or bitcoins if you wanted to want easy money. There is no way to have easy money but you need to put your full effort and hard work for it. If you wanted to grow your bitcoins you should learn on how to invest properly and learn to avoid the sites that are promoting scamming investment.

Gambling can't give you big profit either your luck is with you.And I haven't seen any people who is very much lucky and got big profit from gambling.I think it's a source of wasting your money and get upset.Better do trading, because it can give you good profit in short time.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 08:58:19 AM

Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin

I propose you a sure system where you can only earn:

My U2 system.
All is free...you spend just a little time with fun.

If you do not trust my system,just claim once and then sell...sell...sell so often you can.
If you are out of shares,you claim for free and you sell...sell...etc...etc...

But members do so not for long:
They see that I'm paying out and then they play the U2 system like real traders.
it is so much more funny when you use for your best the 5 claim options and the other trade options with capshares and comshares and ubonds.

And in despite of the polemic:
It is impossible to lose because you can not pay in from your wallet.
you can only re-invest from what you earned from u2 system.

JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:04:20 AM

I can only advise to buy mining tools currently, and S9 from Bitmain is the best. Many people are already getting a lot of bitcoin with it, if you thing double bitcoin in fast way, of course very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: