Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This asshole published my private key!  (Read 10832 times)
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:42:28 PM

yes this site has private keys but i dont think that my private key is listed there i dont think any of our private key is there. it looks like any fool has generated lot of private keys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7979

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:48:19 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 03:00:48 PM by xhomerx10

I can't believe this.  Some idiot published my private key.  Now everyone can simply take my bitcoin.  How can we let him get away with this!!  By the way, your private key in on this site too.  

http://directory.io/

I demand he immediately pull down this site.  We are ALL exposed.
that is not very clever of you you need to know that a private key is only for you it called not for nothing PRIVATE key you know others dont need to know that private key.
So if you get a new private key from something you must know that what ever happens that key is just for you only public keys can you give away.
Didn't you look at the website my friend?  ALL 'private' keys are made public there.  You can see them all.  Including yours.  

At 3500 per day you're looking at ~5X1040 years.  You do realize that most humans don't live that long right?

Your math is shit my friend.  You computed the time it would take to find one particular key.  I am trying to find ANY key!  Those are two different things my friend.  

Besides, pretty soon humans are going to live much longer.  

No. Your comprehension is impaired.  I calculated the time to find all private keys.  The time to find ANY key at 3500 per day would be ~2.4 minutes.  I guess we're both fucktards.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:48:52 PM

I repeat (and you have a clear example based on storage basic assumptions in my previous reply) : this site doesn store any Key (Store = Had a Database). All pages are dynamically generate at runtime.

Generate all the possible pages = make a bruteforce attack (try all combinations) using the bitcoin private key generation algorithm.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:54:59 PM

I repeat (and you have a clear example based on storage basic assumptions in my previous reply) : this site doesn store any Key (Store = Had a Database). All pages are dynamically generate at runtime.

Generate all the possible pages = make a bruteforce attack (try all combinations) using the bitcoin private key generation algorithm.
Everyone knows the site doesn't store any keys.  Why do you keep saying that?  Nobody cares about storage.  Not one person has said the keys are stored.  It doesn't matter if keys are stored or generated.  All I am saying is that your private key is on that site!!!  Anyone can see your private key.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:57:50 PM

All I am saying your private key in on that site!!!  Anyone can see your private key. 

If you are able to ask for a page number that will calculate my private key, yes, you're right.
Problem is that guess the page number is near impossible. So where's the problem? Where's the danger?
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:02:57 PM

Anyone can see your private key.  

Ok, so anyone is able to find the private key of the richest address : 3Nxwenay9Z8Lc9JBiywExpnEFiLp6Afp8v

So, why coins are still there?
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

Lol.  This thread is just going around in circles.  OP keep saying all our keys are there, others counters it, and some others just says they're fake (they're not!).  Again, and again, and again...

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:13:14 PM

Lol.  This thread is just going around in circles.  OP keep saying all our keys are there, others counters it, and some others just says they're fake (they're not!).  Again, and again, and again...

Isn't it funny? OP takes his panties off and asks to fuck him. Others do that. Again, and again, and again...
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:15:39 PM

Anyone can see your private key.  

Ok, so anyone is able to find the private key of the richest address : 3Nxwenay9Z8Lc9JBiywExpnEFiLp6Afp8v

So, why coins are still there?

Nobody is saying 'anyone is able to find'.  We are only saying the key is there.  Finding it is another matter entirely.  But I am working on a bot to do that. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:18:42 PM

We are only saying the key is there.

The key is not there. I can lower the betting amount to 5 BTC if you can't afford 50 BTC. So?
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

Only few keys are provided.
Boy are you fucking stupid!!  Trillions and trillions of keys 'are provided'.
The site doesn't store all the keys.
I don't speak to fags that want to cum in another guy's behind.  

Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:29:19 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 03:48:52 PM by Quantus

RawDog likes to troll and shit post. Just look at his other threads.
He's the Donald Trump of Bitcoin talk.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:32:27 PM

Yep.   Seems to be the penultimate superTroll.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:44:07 PM

Interesting list, after first post I was a bit confused about all this, but after reading some comments I think this is just ordinary thing. Nothing special and nothing to worry about, this is just some non important information`s about some bitcoin addresses.
I don`t think someone can use this site and this private keys for any scam or stealing attempt, and if this list is older then 2 years, as I saw in some comment, why nobody do something about until now. They are useless probably, I don`t see any other explanation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

Only few keys are provided.
Boy are you fucking stupid!!  Trillions and trillions of keys 'are provided'.
The site doesn't store all the keys.
I don't speak to fags that want to cum in another guy's behind.  

Wasn't it you who created the thread to beg for being assfucked? And now you changed your mind like a girl? Oh dear, this is not very manly...
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:48:39 PM

Lol!
I challenge OP to find the private key of (1SoumyadbsfCGsSekYdgAkWpGZM3WSaxt) from that database and take all the coins from there. If he successfully does that I will be glad to send him an extra 3 BTC for his inevitable effort! Grin

On a side note OP can apparently find more private keys (of other users according to him Tongue) from https://www.bitaddress.org which are not posted on http://directory.io

Also I suggest OP to read this for real: http://directory.io/faq
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:05:52 PM

OP is a senseless troll.
Nobody will ever in his life find a designated private key by brute forcing. The keys posted on directory.io are randomly generated ones. Nobody except idiots will use them.

He will now lose his sane mind if he finds that his credit card pin codes are leaked in this database: http://pastebin.com/2qbRKh3R
Roll Eyes
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

OP is a senseless troll.
Nobody will ever in his life find a designated private key by brute forcing. The keys posted on directory.io are randomly generated ones. Nobody except idiots will use them.

He will now lose his sane mind if he finds that his credit card pin codes are leaked in this database: http://pastebin.com/2qbRKh3R
Roll Eyes

OMFG!! It's true! I saw two of mine right away!!  I'm cancelling my cards - all of them!

edit: Just cashed out all of my bitcoin too.  No sense in taking the risk.
danda

Activity: 201
Merit: 157

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:21:29 PM

I suspect OP is a PAID troll.   added to ignore list.

mybitprices.info - wallet auditing   |  hd-wallet-derive - derive keys locally |  hd-wallet-addrs - find used addrs
lightning-nodes - list of LN nodes  |  coinparams - params for 300+ alts  |  jsonrpc-cli - cli jsonrpc client
subaddress-derive-xmr - monero offline wallet tool
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:38:19 PM

I suspect OP is a PAID troll.   added to ignore list.

Not a paid troll. He basically is one of those classic raving lunatic flag waving brainwashed Americans that attacks anything they don't understand or what they're told to attack.

He also has a channel on YouTube where he preaches his idiotic subscribers everything related to anti bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: