Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This asshole published my private key!  (Read 10832 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:55:06 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 08:34:49 PM by tee-rex

i have no doubt this guy isnt recording those keys.. dont put your own in that you plan on using. i used vanitygen to generate a random one.

but more than likely every single address on this list will have a zero balance except the first few pages that someone has "tested to see if it works"

That could be easily checked. Just put some dust in one these addresses and see if it is not gone in less than no time. If your satoshis are still there, then try searching the private key of that wallet. If the wallet is quickly emptied after that it basically means the OP is not only a fear-monger, which he seems to derive particular pleasure in, but also a sort of scammer or thief. After that everyone can safely give him negative trust.

Oh, wait, someone has already done just that!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 07:04:57 PM

i actually been playing around with this and i think i understand how its working..

basically, the page numbers generate fake keys.. they are all there tho.. but its not ones bitcoin core would generate..

you can generate a bitcoin address from any key starting with 5.. so just type in random numbers and you get a bitcoin address.. you can send coin to it.. but its not one that would be normally generated..

now, when you give the site YOUR key.. the site will use that key to unfake the list so to speak and show you a page with a bunch of random keys plus your own.. by changing the last few digits of your key.

i have no doubt this guy isnt recording those keys.. dont put your own in that you plan on using. i used vanitygen to generate a random one.

but more than likely every single address on this list will have a zero balance except the first few pages that someone has "tested to see if it works"

lol!  Here we have a 'legendary' member who doesn't understand how a bitcoin private key works!!!  LOL.  Each page generates REAL keys.  The real key that unlocks all of your bitcoin.  EVERY bitcoin address possible is on that site.  Your address where you store millions of dollars and Satoshi's address where he stores BILLIONS of dollars - IS ON THAT WEBSITE.  The keys are real.  You can have the billions of dollars if you find which page the Satoshi address is on.  

I am scanning these keys right now with an automated bot.  When I find Satoshi's address, I am going to buy champagne.  If I find your address, I am sorry, but I am going to relieve you of those bitcoins too. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
c2e

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:34:27 PM

What someone should do is import all the keys from the fist few pages and as soon as someone sends money to them they should withdraw immediately.
tee-rex

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:03:31 PM

lol!  Here we have a 'legendary' member who doesn't understand how a bitcoin private key works!!!  LOL.  Each page generates REAL keys.  The real key that unlocks all of your bitcoin.  EVERY bitcoin address possible is on that site.  Your address where you store millions of dollars and Satoshi's address where he stores BILLIONS of dollars - IS ON THAT WEBSITE.  The keys are real.  You can have the billions of dollars if you find which page the Satoshi address is on. 

I am scanning these keys right now with an automated bot.  When I find Satoshi's address, I am going to buy champagne.  If I find your address, I am sorry, but I am going to relieve you of those bitcoins too.

You would get much further if you just developed a program that would generate a key pair and check if the blockchain already has that address as well as its balance too. That site simply can't contain all possible addresses since their sheer number seems to exceed the number of atoms in Universe. As I got it, the script on the site just generates a page of addresses when a user requests that page and then saves it for future calls as long as there is enough free space on the server.

You are basically on a fool's errand with your "autobot".
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:12:32 PM

lol!  Here we have a 'legendary' member who doesn't understand how a bitcoin private key works!!!  LOL.  Each page generates REAL keys.  The real key that unlocks all of your bitcoin.  EVERY bitcoin address possible is on that site.  Your address where you store millions of dollars and Satoshi's address where he stores BILLIONS of dollars - IS ON THAT WEBSITE.  The keys are real.  You can have the billions of dollars if you find which page the Satoshi address is on. 

You would get much further if you just developed a program that would generate a key pair and check if the blockchain already has that address as well as its balance too. That site simply can't contain all possible addresses since their sheer number seems to exceed the number of atoms in Universe. As I got it, the script on the site just generates a page of addresses when a user requests that page and then saves it for future calls as long as there is enough free space on the server.

Everyone in this thread DEMANDS the keys can't possibly be 'saved' or stored in a 'database'.  This makes them all feel so much better that the keys are not 'stored' anywhere.  Fucking hilarious.

Who cares if they are not 'saved'?  What difference does that make?  Whether your recall them from a database or generate them via algorithm, they arrive on demand in about .02 seconds.

the script doesn't save anything for future calls.  The script generates your keys instantly.  If you don't save them yourself, they are not saved.  However, if you go back to the same page, the keys are magically there again!!!

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
tee-rex

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:25:29 PM

Everyone in this thread DEMANDS the keys can't possibly be 'saved' or stored in a 'database'.  This makes them all feel so much better that the keys are not 'stored' anywhere.  Fucking hilarious.

Who cares if they are not 'saved'?  What difference does that make?  Whether your recall them from a database or generate them via algorithm, they arrive on demand in about .02 seconds.

the script doesn't save anything for future calls.  The script generates your keys instantly.  If you don't save them yourself, they are not saved.  However, if you go back to the same page, the keys are magically there again!!!

At first you claim that every Bitcoin address possible is on that site, and then you come to say that the keys are not stored anywhere. You should finally make up your mind about that. If you just wanted to say that any key can be generated by the site, and therefore they are all sort of there, I could just as well claim that all possible keys are already "stored" in the address generating algorithm itself. I'm curious if you don't really understand how futile is your attempt of saving the keys with your bot?
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:38:30 PM

I think, the important part is there "It took a lot of computing power to generate this database. Donations welcome: blabla" lol. I'll bet with anyone that my private keys aren't in the site and won't be in the following decade. There's no point in bruteforcing private keys, but the site looks like a matrix and may have emotional impact on some naive people and maybe even get them send their appreciation in donation lol.

TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:54:02 PM

I think, the important part is there "It took a lot of computing power to generate this database. Donations welcome: blabla" lol. I'll bet with anyone that my private keys aren't in the site and won't be in the following decade. There's no point in bruteforcing private keys, but the site looks like a matrix and may have emotional impact on some naive people and maybe even get them send their appreciation in donation lol.
I looked for my private key.  Couldn't find it.  I don't think it is really there.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:00:32 PM

Ive got hundreds of private and public keys from generating vanity addresses and obviously never collided with another address, i wouldn't be too bothered with this list . If anyone's worried about it there's no need. It doesn't actually contain anyone's private key.
Then you are the moron.  It contains EVERYONES private keys.  furthermore, it is mathematically provably true that this list contains yours and everyone else's private keys.

Well, people believe what they want to. So, I prefer don't believe on those site published your private keys.
Million of dollars should be gone by now, but why nobody mention about their loss? Even yourself didn't say, how much your loss because this occurred?
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:15:08 PM

Ive got hundreds of private and public keys from generating vanity addresses and obviously never collided with another address, i wouldn't be too bothered with this list . If anyone's worried about it there's no need. It doesn't actually contain anyone's private key.
Then you are the moron.  It contains EVERYONES private keys.  furthermore, it is mathematically provably true that this list contains yours and everyone else's private keys.

Well, people believe what they want to. So, I prefer don't believe on those site published your private keys.
Million of dollars should be gone by now, but why nobody mention about their loss? Even yourself didn't say, how much your loss because this occurred?

I appreciate your carefully thought out argument with submitted evidence.  However, putting your head in the sand wont change the fact that the keys are all there.  Just believing they are not doesn't somehow cause them to not be there.  That might work for Santa Clause and Jesus, but in cryptography it is a very bad strategy. 

Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:22:29 PM

I looked for my private key.  Couldn't find it.  I don't think it is really there.
It is not that easy at all to find any keys in the first place with that site as it does not have a search function which makes it harder for anyone to search for any particular private key and i am sure all of the keys published have zero balance .
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:27:12 PM

I looked for my private key.  Couldn't find it.  I don't think it is really there.
It is not that easy at all to find any keys in the first place with that site as it does not have a search function which makes it harder for anyone to search for any particular private key and i am sure all of the keys published have zero balance .

Yeah, they don't have a good search tool yet.  We are working on that.  

However, you are wrong about zero balance.  The key for Satoshi's address having $600 million is on one of those pages.  If you find it, you get the money.  In fact, all $14 Billion is exposed.  You can find the key on that site for every address in the Bitcoin network.  Some of the addresses/keys do in fact have a zero balance.  That much is true.

dontryjustdoit

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:51:55 PM

A mad scientist will invent a quantum computer and wreak havoc on all bitcoin.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:20:36 PM

I looked for my private key.  Couldn't find it.  I don't think it is really there.

Yeah, they don't have a good search tool yet.  We are working on that.  

However, you are wrong about zero balance.  The key for Satoshi's address having $600 million is on one of those pages.  If you find it, you get the money.  In fact, all $14 Billion is exposed.  You can find the key on that site for every address in the Bitcoin network.  Some of the addresses/keys do in fact have a zero balance.  That much is true.

basically all you are doing is starting from 0 and working your way up to 2^160. of course you MAY hit the key that has satoshi's addresses in it.. but then you can also say you COULD hit that key just by smashing your keyboard and recording what pops out.

basically you could just use vanitygen and make a script to search for all addresses starting with 1 and recording the output and checking it to see if it has zero balance..
it would probably be faster than using this site.. specially if you had a fast video card.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:58:22 AM

You can find the key on that site for every address in the Bitcoin network. 

No, you cannot. You (possibly) can find the key on that site for any address in the Bitcoin network. But any is not every. The distinction is not subtle.

Once you understand the difference, you will recognize how futile your search is.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:09:11 AM

if he did steal those keys  has anyone lost anything yet ? . if so prove it !! then we can say this post is valid ? .then clean out that wallet etc  and start a new one there is a fix for all most everything and it is that easy .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:22:58 AM

None of those addresses on that website have bitcoin in them.
I think it ia just made up random generated numbers the website is just calling private keys.
How else will he get peoples keys ? I am not sure the intention of this website. Its strange.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10536

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:38:48 AM

No, you cannot. You (possibly) can find the key on that site for any address in the Bitcoin network. But any is not every. The distinction is not subtle.

Once you understand the difference, you will recognize how futile your search is.

why are you guys still feeding the troll? i honestly am surprised why this topic is not yet locked. the explanation is literary in the first pages and OP keeps trying to say his thing over and over even if it is after 10000 comments saying otherwise.

and FYI for anybody else reading this This website has been around for at least 3 years and here is how it is working.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:39:46 AM

I can't believe this.  Some idiot published my private key.  Now everyone can simply take my bitcoin.  How can we let him get away with this!!  By the way, your private key in on this site too.  

http://directory.io/

I demand he immediately pull down this site.  We are ALL exposed.
Actually I found this site about 2 month ago .
I was full of fear that Bitcoin is not safe . So I decided to check whether the given address  and private key are real??
I put one by one all address for one page list and I found that these are those temporary address which are used by blockchain and then results into dead .
So I realised it is nothing , only to make fool to the internet user .
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:45:20 AM

just fake privkey i try check my wallet and see privkey not same with mine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: