Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 10749 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:31:03 PM

because i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will easily cross 1000 USD.

It will definitely cross some day and to see that price we should have patience, even if the price falls in coming months do not get panic, have faith in bitcoin and hold your coins without any worries.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:54:51 PM

bitcoin has a country to country business market.  Before Bitcoin was there it would take me almost 3 days to wire and get my money confirmed when I was sending it to China for orders.  Now that bitcoin is around, it takes me less than 3 hours to transfer money and have my order confirmed!!  Got to love this bitcoin.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:58:14 PM

bitcoin has a country to country business market.  Before Bitcoin was there it would take me almost 3 days to wire and get my money confirmed when I was sending it to China for orders.  Now that bitcoin is around, it takes me less than 3 hours to transfer money and have my order confirmed!!  Got to love this bitcoin.

Yeah even I love the same thing in bitcoin, as I am working abroad so I need to send money to my parents and it has become much easier with bitcoin as transactions are available 24/7.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:31:44 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?
The best moment to invest into the bitcoin is right after the price drop than the price of the bitcoin is low and really investable because the price is
low there are allot of people buying bitcoins right after it the price of the bitcoin will defently rise again. So if you think investing in bitcoins is not worth it you are not very smart you will only make profit.
I wouldn't completely agree with you because that's somewhat really rude and out of respect to say that if someone think investing in bitcoins is not worth it for him, he is not very smart. There are people who take double, triple even, precautionary measures in investing and bitcoin itself isn't really considered as 100% profitable investment in the long run.

We are only seeing profits right now since the price is only yet steadily increasing. But remember what happened early 2014. The value was really high and the price dramatically dropped after Mt.Gox went down.

Yes we all saw that and I think that this can happen again after some time, it can rise to a very high amount this year but most likely also will fall back to a normal number we already had.

I think we cannot predict the bitcoin and due to this all its on all times not sure what is gonna happen with the worth of the bitcoin.

Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:33:33 PM

I'm investing into the bitcoin because its at first place profitable and I can pay things untraceable.
I'd also like to control my own money and this is making it possible so that is also why I'm investing in it.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:36:39 PM

I'm investing into the bitcoin because its at first place profitable and I can pay things untraceable.
I'd also like to control my own money and this is making it possible so that is also why I'm investing in it.
Exactly we have total control on our money and we have our own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet which is accessible 24/7 and unlike traditional bank we don't have to follow any rules and regulations.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:22:36 AM

I am investing my money in to Bitcoin because I want to make more money like the most Bitcoin users are doing. There is not anything else, I do not use them to gamble because that is just dumb.
I hope that price can reach $800 this year and then $1000 next year, the price has to rise for it to happen.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:35:45 AM

I am investing my money in to Bitcoin because I want to make more money like the most Bitcoin users are doing. There is not anything else, I do not use them to gamble because that is just dumb.
I hope that price can reach $800 this year and then $1000 next year, the price has to rise for it to happen.

I invest in bitcoin to make my money grow. I have other investments in stocks, mutual funds and company savings. Bitcoin is that one instrument that I recently had interest in because of the potential for good rewards. I am still waiting for the price to go back again to below $600, but if it goes all the way to $1000, I am going to cash in on my investment.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:42:56 PM

because a lot of the investment program promises big profit , so I was tempted .. but many adverse investment program (SCAM) :3
It is very important to invest on Bitcoin because it will come to us as a great sum of money, I still remember at the beginning
when the price of bitcoin was very low and of my friend bought a pizza worth of 100 BTC. Would'nt that friend be a millionaire
now. So, it won't be wise not investing in bitcoin.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:50:17 PM

Its very simple logic, I am investing in it to earn profits from it, I am buying bitcoins using fiat at a moment but I am not investing my bitcoins in any online site as its difficult to trust them.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?

i invest in bitcoin because i believe that in the future bitcoin will be used a lot more and it can even grow as big to replace the online money processing all over the world.

and all of this means a lot higher price for bitcoin which i don't want to miss out on. so i buy bitcoin now that it is cheap.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

i invest in bitcoin because i believe that in the future bitcoin will be used a lot more and it can even grow as big to replace the online money processing all over the world.

and all of this means a lot higher price for bitcoin which i don't want to miss out on. so i buy bitcoin now that it is cheap.
money is the basis of any society, and it is never a neutral system. Nobody knows what will fill the vacuum, only that it will be in some way digital. The nature of how we produce, exchange, and create things is changing, and bitcoin investments have a chance to play some role in this epochal shift.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

yes we invest money in large number in bitcoin and i do not think that bitcoin decrease its price because i notice that bitcoin increasing its price day to day and because people more invest his money in bitcoin .
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:47:29 PM

The reason I got into bitcoin was for the hobby aspect. It was fun at the time to try and mine with my computer and be a part of a community. At this point its considered an investment but I still wish it could be more like it was in the past.
bitcoin was just a hobby for me either when i just started it though right now i use it really often to buy some digital goods on daily basis and i think it is really comfortable to use it now
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 07:08:03 PM

I am not investing on bitcoin, i think it's not time yet, i should understand how not to waste my money with investments cause i am still bad. Hope in future ill become good trader or investor.

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:10:01 PM

because it is very useful and can easily be used any where with out any conversion.
of course bitcoins are really useful in my opinion and i think that bitcoins are going to grow a lot in the future so i think it will be possible to make a lot of money for me if i invest in it right now

i think that bitcoins are the best investment possible at the moment, i hope i will benefit a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:41:52 PM

I'm investing on Bitcoin because I know that this currency would be the future of money, people will use it on the future. And in the future I will tell my friends that I've used Bitcoin since 2014.

faucet used to be profitable
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:00:22 PM

I'm investing on Bitcoin because I know that this currency would be the future of money, people will use it on the future. And in the future I will tell my friends that I've used Bitcoin since 2014.
of course bitcoins are going to grow a lot in the future and it will be the best money in the future i think, in my opinion it will allow me to benefit thats why invest money into it right now
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:58:31 PM

yeah of course bitocin has a bright future as terlaihat on users continues to grow and certainly bitcoin market demand will continue to grow and make bitcoin prices to be high and makes you profit
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:08:32 AM

of course bitcoins are going to grow a lot in the future and it will be the best money in the future i think, in my opinion it will allow me to benefit thats why invest money into it right now
It really may come true,bitcoin so far is the greatest and the best cryptocurrency in the world,it has a great future and it really may
become even more popular.
Im investing in bitcoin because it is a secure way,and i can make many % monthly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: