Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 10749 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:21:15 AM

Btc is an innovative and it is about math. I love math and btc is a symbol about how powerful math is. I believe btc will move towards the 1k mark and even higher with more years to come.
I agree bitcoin's price will going up and it is new innovation in the world, and most important in bitcoin there is valuable into it and because of bitcoins i can become freelancer and making money via trading,mining and other ways. If there is not bitcoin and altcoins, i can not getting extra income.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:21:40 AM

I believe bitcoin has a lot of usage, as a future investment, it is true the price can be up and can be down, however i think bitcoin still is a good investment tool, and bitcoin also can become an alternative transaction payment, so bitcoin is very useful for me

Price fluctuations will be always an part of bitcoin but if we consider of long term then it will be surely holding higher price, so I think that this is the best time to invest in bitcoins.
if you want to invest in bitcoin with possible long-term fluctuations will not be too dangerous for you because the price will go up and down very quickly so if the price drops you can be patient because you're using a long-term investment
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:40:33 AM

Btc is an innovative and it is about math. I love math and btc is a symbol about how powerful math is. I believe btc will move towards the 1k mark and even higher with more years to come.
I agree bitcoin's price will going up and it is new innovation in the world, and most important in bitcoin there is valuable into it and because of bitcoins i can become freelancer and making money via trading,mining and other ways. If there is not bitcoin and altcoins, i can not getting extra income.

It is his normal flow surely bitcoin will pump since the bitcoin's existance are wildy spreading faster for these days so provably the price of bitcoin will.be affected and goes up thats why i think we can spend a little amount to invest for long term stake and surely we can possibly earn huge profits if goodwill let the price of bitcoin stretch,

And same as you if no bitcoin existence nor altcoin i can't even earn such profit i can get for now in online world. Thats why i can call myself a lucky man to know bitcoin at this state at the right time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vodka555

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:43:43 AM

Because I'm pretty sure bitcoin's price will rise  Wink
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

I invest in bitcoin because I want to grow my money.
We all know that bitcoin is a volatile price, so we should
Keep in mind that investing in bitcoin are all risks.
Thus investing in bitcoin is also good were we could
take profit well.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:10:05 PM

It is his normal flow surely bitcoin will pump since the bitcoin's existance are wildy spreading faster for these days so provably the price of bitcoin will.be affected and goes up thats why i think we can spend a little amount to invest for long term stake and surely we can possibly earn huge profits if goodwill let the price of bitcoin stretch,

And same as you if no bitcoin existence nor altcoin i can't even earn such profit i can get for now in online world. Thats why i can call myself a lucky man to know bitcoin at this state at the right time.
Yes we are lucky people to know bitcoin and other coins, and we are not late today to making investment into bitcoin, although bitcoin's price is high because today we are still in revolution of digital currency and not all of people using bitcoins in the world.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:16:18 PM

Am not investing money in bitcoin, remember bitcoin is also money. I just keep bitcoins which are paid for my job in bitcoin. But i rarely convert bitcoin to fiat when there is need or the price i think is good to be converted or to buy something which is not available through bitcoin.

There also risk in keeping bitcoin if the price drops low, but which currency doesn't have this negative part. All fiat and crypto currencies have this issue. But volatility in bitcoin price is more compared to fiat, so its something near to gamble unless you are spending bitcoin directly instead of converting them to fiat.

But i do hope bitcoin price will rise this year
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:15:21 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?

I'm investing bitcoin because I believe in the long the run it will reach the high peak amount of price which is BTC. and also I'm using it in the trading so I can multiply my bitcoin fast through buying the coins in the exchanges platform.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:20:28 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?

I'm investing bitcoin because I believe in the long the run it will reach the high peak amount of price which is BTC. and also I'm using it in the trading so I can multiply my bitcoin fast through buying the coins in the exchanges platform.

Yeah we all are investing in bitcoin hoping that its price will reach to the moon in future which will make us rich and I am not only holding them but investing in altcoin to grow them quick.

KingDice

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 07:24:30 PM

Yes, obviously Bitcoin fluctuations will always happen, but the point is to have trust and faith, cause almost always(!) it gets  back up, and even better.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:32:04 PM

To answer you, let me ask you a simple question. Why do people invest money in any instrument? To earn profits. That is the same reason why people is investing in bitcoin. To get a good amount of profit.

Unless and until anyone is investing into a government backed instrument, they can't be sure about their return. But there are many people who are willing to take risk for better return. Since bitcoin has a huge upside potential, people are taking risk to make better return.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:31:39 PM

Yeah we all are investing in bitcoin hoping that its price will reach to the moon in future which will make us rich and I am not only holding them but investing in altcoin to grow them quick.
I agree with you and we are really invest our money in bitcoin and i am that bitcoin price will be reach to moon in the future , because people adopting bitcoin in huge amount and then holding their bitcoin for the future and you are right that we will be get rich from bitcoin in the future when bitcoin rise up its price to higher value .
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:08:17 AM

I believe bitcoin has a lot of usage, as a future investment, it is true the price can be up and can be down, however i think bitcoin still is a good investment tool, and bitcoin also can become an alternative transaction payment, so bitcoin is very useful for me

Price fluctuations will be always an part of bitcoin but if we consider of long term then it will be surely holding higher price, so I think that this is the best time to invest in bitcoins.
I think if you want to invest in bitcoin in the long run perhaps within the next 5 years, I'm sure you will not get a loss from fluctuations. because although fluctuations occurred in bitcoin, but the price will continue to move up and I'm sure in a few years to come, bitcoin rate will be higher than before
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:36:47 AM

It is for good purposes. Money have been hard to get and you have to get a great job to take care of that necessity in life. Bitcoin is offering another way of making money by just investing it. Although many says it got a lot of risk I can see a great future ahead. As I see of what is really happening all of the events in bitcoin price is to go up.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:44:08 AM

It is for good purposes. Money have been hard to get and you have to get a great job to take care of that necessity in life. Bitcoin is offering another way of making money by just investing it. Although many says it got a lot of risk I can see a great future ahead. As I see of what is really happening all of the events in bitcoin price is to go up.
Every investment has certain level of risk but if you will never invest in something then you will never make any profits and I think bitcoin is a good place to invest as it has huge potential to give us good profits in future.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:14:42 AM

I do both, to profit and to have something to do on the internet. I spend most of my hours on the internet might as well earn something from it. Extra cash doesn't hurt and might as well start saving.

It's true that the bitcoin price can be unpredictable at times and I can lose my invested money but this also true to other business ventures. So start investing again. Start small, keep an eye on the price, buy when low, sell while high, and be smarter this time around.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:18:43 AM

I do both, to profit and to have something to do on the internet. I spend most of my hours on the internet might as well earn something from it. Extra cash doesn't hurt and might as well start saving.

It's true that the bitcoin price can be unpredictable at times and I can lose my invested money but this also true to other business ventures. So start investing again. Start small, keep an eye on the price, buy when low, sell while high, and be smarter this time around.

The risk of investing in bitcoin is affordable to make good profits in future and no investment is safe but we know that bitcoin has an potential to give us good profits in future.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:57:55 PM

Every investment has certain level of risk but if you will never invest in something then you will never make any profits and I think bitcoin is a good place to invest as it has huge potential to give us good profits in future.

its true and better to hold your bitcoin for a while and wait for increasing of the price. but for me, i learning trading and i want to make my bitcoin more grow than before and i only use my half of bitcoin to trading. so far, i think its work for me and it makes me want to do more with trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:35:55 AM

If i am investing in Bitcoin, So what's the wrong with it?
You are also doing investment in Bitcoin.
Secondly, if we do that way, i mean to hold the bitcoin and when price increase than we sell it, because it is a easy way to invest the bitcoin, and finally every business is build in profit or lose, So you can't say that you want earn from bitcoins only profit wise. 
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:42:44 AM

You already answered yourself here. Pretty much almost all if not all of us are holding bitcoin for a better future for ourselves and a better wealth if possible. I think we all hope inside ourselves that the Bitcoin price will rise soon and we will sell it and make a really nice amount of profit. That is why many people , users of this forum and even a few persons I know outside of here are investing monthly in bitcoin. I think we are right to make such investments in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: