Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard  (Read 103533 times)
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

Gnosis [GNO] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GNO/BTC
Gnosis Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/GNO

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/GNO/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/GNO[/img][/url]

good luck .

it is time to begin to replenish the inventory of coins that will be released when the coin wiz for internal circulation to be portfolio big gno
when 0.15 btc lol

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realhobo669

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

Price is not moving that much even though limited coin quantity as compared to other ALT coins.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

gnosis looks in a pretty bad shape after ico ban from china

Are you sure of what you are saying, How is the China ban affecting GNOSIS, the ICO was conducted along term ago and was a huge success, it is not that they are just coming to the market for fund
Razor007

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

Gnosis ..... no comment
i really dont believe on them, i actually lost money from them... :/
i wich they will come back... but it's look like impossible RIP GNOSIS

Its funny when a dead coin rise, everyone starts praising the concept and all. And when that very same coin starts to decline, people start saying stuff like this. Its not about the coin, its just that you picked the wrong time to invest in it.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:18:09 AM

Gnosis ..... no comment

Its funny when a dead coin rise, everyone starts praising the concept and all. And when that very same coin starts to decline, people start saying stuff like this. Its not about the coin, its just that you picked the wrong time to invest in it.

Patience. How impossible?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:20:57 AM

Gnosis ..... no comment

Gnosis has the biggest problem is that the team owns 95% tokens, and 2 whales owns 60% tokens in left 5%. Tt will be a boom in the future, I won't buy GNO because I am afraid they dumped on me.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:10:25 PM

Gnosis ..... no comment

Gnosis has the biggest problem is that the team owns 95% tokens, and 2 whales owns 60% tokens in left 5%. Tt will be a boom in the future, I won't buy GNO because I am afraid they dumped on me.

Its already known from the start, but people invested in it to get some % of the profit from it at the start.The worst thing being sold out in few mins and now trading below ICO in terms of BTC.Even exchanges were already part of the strategy to list it as soon as possible and to get the trade fee, polo for example.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:58 AM

Gnosis ..... no comment

Its already known from the start, but people invested in it to get some % of the profit from it at the start.The worst thing being sold out in few mins and now trading below ICO in terms of BTC.Even exchanges were already part of the strategy to list it as soon as possible and to get the trade fee, polo for example.
by the end of the year planned release of the wiz, the team actively look them up in the tweeter output of the second coin will breathe life into the first.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
tosadtotell

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

Just disvered it by chance while reviewing coins buried into coinmarketcap. The name attracted my attention and dug a bit into it. I think it's a very interesting promising project if they manage to deliver. Its a chinese team so we need to translate their whitepaper into english and spread the word. I feel the community interested in Oracle ptojects is going to be caught by surprise when Eos gets going and their first official dapp will be an oracle service to the blockchain. If this is indeed the case we are sitting on a goldmine IMO...
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

difference with oraclechain?

That's like saying.. what's the difference between Litecoin and Dogecoin?
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

With all the hype that surrounds this project, it has failed to live upto mu expection, not only Gnosis including Augur and Stox recently. They all need to work hard on their platform because the burn rate of most of these projects are very high when compared to most start ups
DragonETH

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

at such a low cost relative to ICO will conduct additional auction for the sale of coins or hold coin developers will continue all year?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:46 PM

even if the price of the dollar falls two investors will still be in profit, but we must wait for news from the team and most worried about frozen tokens.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:57:12 PM

Gnosis ..... no comment

I don't see this wales in profit now. I don't know what ICO price was but when I look at chart I don't understand why they do nothing with that.

DragonETH

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

Gnosis ..... no comment

I don't see this wales in profit now. I don't know what ICO price was but when I look at chart I don't understand why they do nothing with that.
price ico 34$ was very fast Dutch auction, which was `0.6 ETH. the current price is very attractive, but this company has a lot of risks, and the most wonderful plus is known team.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:59:32 AM

Gnosis ..... no comment

price ico 34$ was very fast Dutch auction, which was `0.6 ETH. the current price is very attractive, but this company has a lot of risks, and the most wonderful plus is known team.

The price was high and also the distribution was unfair, agreed they have a good team but so many coins are still in their hands which causes a negative impact on whoever wants to invest in this project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Mahabharata

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

Gnosis ..... no comment

GNO is a good coin for investment now price reaches more than $ 85 and trading volume in poloniex reaches more than 600k.
Senen Pahing

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

It looks like the GNO will follow NEO, next year the price will reach over $ 300, it's a good time to buy more.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

looking forward for Gnosis Olympia tournament!!! give us more info. cheers
shangerlaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:35 PM

what is this news they are banned from chinese investors? That is like 90% of the crypto market. I was thinking about buying it no shot if they are banned from china.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: