Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard  (Read 103533 times)
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

I have always liked to slide through the backdoor and take someones valuable stuff which is what I tend to do most time of the day. I will rob ur ass if no further evidence or documentation backing ur claims will be provided.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

From this token personally I had high expectations, because of the competitors only Augur, but in such a market as now, Gnosis then it grows then falls, I do not know whether I will continue to hold their tokens

I was of the belief Gnosis will take over Augur in a short span and capture its marketcap but it proved to be different and just another project which is at loss for ico investors with the price lower than the initial investment.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
wolfofbittrex

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I've been following Gnosis for a few weeks now on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/gno and I think its an overall promising project

When will we see the next update?
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Ready to start building?
https://blog.gnosis.pm/ready-to-start-building-9c910c5a2900

Gnosis X launches next Monday
The range of use cases for prediction markets is huge–and we certainly won’t be able to leverage its full potential on our own. With Gnosis X, our aim is to provide a level playing field for developers, creators, and businesses building customized dApps on top of the Gnosis platform.

We’re super excited to announce that we’ll be launching Gnosis X on March 19th, 2018. Gnosis X is a recurring challenge inviting developers to build prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform. Starting March 19th, we’ll open program registrations and begin providing dedicated developer support via Gitter, our forum, Github, and email. The best prediction market application per category will be rewarded with GNO up to $100,000.

To be able to better compare the different prediction market applications, assign a specialized jury to properly evaluate those, and provide some general direction, we’re proposing different use case categories. Today, we’d like to introduce the three different categories your prediction market use cases should fall into during this first round of the challenge.

SARVESH SHARMA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

If you would like to catch the two teams together, check out Golem’s blog post: https://blog.golemproject.net/reaching-out-52ea8db1ce12
We apologise for the inconvenience, this particular announcement did not come from any of both teams!
https://blog.golemproject.net/reaching-out-52ea8db1ce12
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

So... where is the android wallet planned for Q1 ?

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Today is Gnosis X Launch!

https://coindar.org/en/event/gnosis-gno-gnosis-x-launch-5679

I hope this news will positively influence on GNO price because 80$ is a laugh price (especially if we take into account that recently it was 400$+).

xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

any updates from the team?

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

any updates from the team?

The team does not update over here and for the latest update, there are already some posts made by the members of this community above your posts.Better look at gnosis.pm to see for any missed update from here.
tuxedo8x

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

GnoShit  Grin
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Ready, set, code!

Today, we’re launching Gnosis X — a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform. With Gnosis X, we hope to accelerate the creation of a powerful, decentralized network around Gnosis. Program registrations are open now, and we’re providing dedicated developer support via Gitter, our forum, Github, and email. In case you’re still looking for someone to team up with, be sure to check out our dedicated Gitter channel and find the perfect teammate!

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:57 AM

Ready, set, code!

Today, we’re launching Gnosis X — a recurring challenge inviting developers, creators, and businesses to build customized prediction market applications on top of the Gnosis platform. With Gnosis X, we hope to accelerate the creation of a powerful, decentralized network around Gnosis. Program registrations are open now, and we’re providing dedicated developer support via Gitter, our forum, Github, and email. In case you’re still looking for someone to team up with, be sure to check out our dedicated Gitter channel and find the perfect teammate!

Many people are questioning team updates.
This is a real update.
This is good for GNO progress as it will change all assumptions that question how the GNO Team performs.  Cheesy
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

nice, will follow that. i saw somewhere that some predictions that this project will be useful in future
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

nice, will follow that. i saw somewhere that some predictions that this project will be useful in future

Prediction markets have taken a hit after the market losing billions in last few months and this moment does not seem to be worthy to be part of it.I would suggest to be with bitcoin and wait for the recovery.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Correct  Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform is being hit hard along with many  good altcoin.
Bu again the Team are working Hard.
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Gnosis was one of the hottest ICOs in 2017 where they sold a significant share of tokens in US. Holders of GNO tokens can lock down the GNO and receive OWL tokens which are worth ~$1 each. Receiving assets for holding another asset is without a doubt a security. How damaging to the project is an SEC lawsuit?
Bannedseller

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

Gnosis was one of the hottest ICOs in 2017 where they sold a significant share of tokens in US. Holders of GNO tokens can lock down the GNO and receive OWL tokens which are worth ~$1 each. Receiving assets for holding another asset is without a doubt a security. How damaging to the project is an SEC lawsuit?

I remember the ICO (dutch auction) last year 2017. But for now Sit back, relax, enjoy your coffee ☕ and let see what will happen next
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

Correct  Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform is being hit hard along with many  good altcoin.
Bu again the Team are working Hard.

All that must happen and inevitably important Gnosis remain alive in its place until now. Gnosis always performs the best regardless of the situation.
Bannedseller

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

Gnosis  seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team/Dev gave me confidence in that department. Good luck Dev
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Martin Köppelmann — Perspectives On Organizational Change
https://medium.com/liminal-leaders/martin-k%C3%B6ppelmann-perspectives-on-organizational-change-f2c0e5be3118

Martin Köppelmann, CEO of Prediction Market platform Gnosis, was kind enough to find time from his busy schedule to talk to me about how blockchain technology may disrupt current organizational structures and how Prediction Markets might be able to help organizations transition to new ways of not just working, but existing.

Martin is an entrepreneur and thought leader in the blockchain space for more than 5 years, Martin co-founded Gnosis, a decentralized platform for prediction market applications. Martin has also done research on decentralized market-driven governance mechanisms, the economic incentive structure of different consensus mechanisms, and scalability solutions via state channels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: