Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard  (Read 103533 times)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Gnosis historical price chart for someone who are interested in investing money into Gnosis project:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gnosis-gno/

Which important factors you should look in the chart carefully?

Price, of course.
Cycle of price, very important.
Length of periodic cycle, important too.
Daily trading volume cycle.

Good luck, everyone.
everything is beautiful and interesting and even well-known sources of all this information, but would want to know when they will start sharing gollandskogo auction. painfully hochitsya see the first of it's users and customers.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

Martin Köppelmann — Perspectives On Organizational Change
https://medium.com/liminal-leaders/martin-k%C3%B6ppelmann-perspectives-on-organizational-change-f2c0e5be3118

Martin Köppelmann, CEO of Prediction Market platform Gnosis, was kind enough to find time from his busy schedule to talk to me about how blockchain technology may disrupt current organizational structures and how Prediction Markets might be able to help organizations transition to new ways of not just working, but existing.

Martin is an entrepreneur and thought leader in the blockchain space for more than 5 years, Martin co-founded Gnosis, a decentralized platform for prediction market applications. Martin has also done research on decentralized market-driven governance mechanisms, the economic incentive structure of different consensus mechanisms, and scalability solutions via state channels.

Thanks Dev/Martin for the update. I understand it's not always easy to get a lot of time to give a weekly update on the Gnosis project since I believe you and your Team are coding in the background.

stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

Heey, Gnosis gain +6% today reaches $110 today! Gnosis price
Sam San

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Heey, Gnosis gain +6% today reaches $110 today! Gnosis price
by the end of the year, we should again make parity with the ether, if the team will work successfully and introduce its Dutch auction.
https://blog.gnosis.pm/the-main-benefits-of-the-dutchx-mechanism-6fc2ef6ee8b4

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

Why is GNO so underrated? If I compare the number of available coins (only 1.1million) with other projects GNO should be at price of >$800. This Coin is listet on so many popular exchanges but the 24h trading volume is about $200k?!?! Shocked
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

Why is GNO so underrated? If I compare the number of available coins (only 1.1million) with other projects GNO should be at price of >$800. This Coin is listet on so many popular exchanges but the 24h trading volume is about $200k?!?! Shocked
How do you get to this conclusion?
I think it's still overvalued, because I doubt the real use of this coin. Still market cap is above 100m which is just too high
wanderfia19

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

yes I hope With this nice project, will succeed to attract investors to join project because this will be very profitable
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Solidity DelegateProxy Contracts

Deploying contracts on Ethereum can be really costly. For non-trivial contracts, the amount of gas required can reach into the millions. Factor in an average gas price of 20 GWei, and each contract you deploy may cost you upwards of tens to hundreds of dollars!

These deployment gas costs can bar some dApps from reaching a wider audience. Mitigation of these costs using monolithic smart contracts carries the risk of having to maintain a large monolithic smart contract. Splitting logic out into libraries may help, but depending on the problem domain, may not always be the right fit.

Read more: https://blog.gnosis.pm/solidity-delegateproxy-contracts-e09957d0f201
Sam San

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

How do you get to this conclusion?
I think it's still overvalued, because I doubt the real use of this coin. Still market cap is above 100m which is just too high
this ICO has been going through with great fanfare, the team has long been known, had a lot of ambitions in the forecast markets, but having received a large capitalization, began to change their ideas and got lost in the General market. it's time to just shake and move the product again.

itscointime

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

This site has a pretty good forecast for gnosis: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/gnosis-prediction

Take it with a grain of salt, but I really like the positive direction.
Sam San

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

This site has a pretty good forecast for gnosis: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/gnosis-prediction

I don't believe this coin will be able to jump back from the day. too little traffic positive information about the future of this coin, too small community of coin owners.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

Hello Gnosis believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Gnosis at: https://cointopper.com/coin/gnosis

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

I don't believe this coin will be able to jump back from the day. too little traffic positive information about the future of this coin, too small community of coin owners.

The bull run for gnosis is already over when it was trading over 4x when released after ICO and on poloniex...Now we are in a phase where the product release will be the deciding factor.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Honestly, this is the first time I see this, interesting, but hard to understand for newbie like me Lips sealed
zone34

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Now we are in a phase where the product release will be the deciding factor.

This coin has not released the product, really? This price is so good.
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

oh man CL is about to get on binance, crazyy.. I had bought a lot of it a while back. finally! if you want to buy some before it gets on binance, buy it on cryptopia using btc
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

oh man CL is about to get on binance, crazyy.. I had bought a lot of it a while back. finally! if you want to buy some before it gets on binance, buy it on cryptopia using btc

Where did you hear the news of gnosis being listed on Binance or are you just trying to spread rumour and to dump your tokens for a slight increase in price based on this rumour?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Gnosis’ Stefan George on Barriers to Adoption for Decentralized Exchanges
https://coincentral.com/gnosis-stefan-george-on-barriers-to-adoption-for-decentralized-exchanges/

Stefan George is the Founder and CTO of Gnosis, a Gibraltar-based prediction market platform built on Ethereum. Gnosis is the second largest prediction market platform by market cap behind only Augur.

After acquiring an affinity for cryptography from Simon Singh’s “The Code Book”, Stefan realized that one of the best use cases for blockchain were prediction markets. At first, he decided to build on Bitcoin. However, after one conversation with Joe Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum, the team was convinced to make the switch.

Gnosis is also building a decentralized exchange (DEX), DutchX, to remedy problems inherent in both centralized and decentralized exchanges. By leveraging an auction-style trading model, DutchX removes the unfair advantage of miners known as “front-running,” and enables fairer price discovery mechanisms.

Stefan was a member of a panel on decentralized exchanges at Fluidity Summit that also included founders from of IDEX, Airswap, Ledger, and others. After hearing about the potential (and flaws) for decentralized exchange, I felt compelled to learn more.

So please enjoy this chat discussing barriers to adoption for DEX’s, and Gnosis’s strategy for solving these shortcomings.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

Now we are in a phase where the product release will be the deciding factor.

This coin has not released the product, really? This price is so good.

Gno is scam, after they raised money after 1 year, and released nothing, even not an alpha test. I think the real undervalued project is stox, they have beta version, but market cap is only 8M usd, now can a vaporware like gno with 50M usd? Shame on gnosis!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: