Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55500 times)
james43

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

Yes, Yobit often suffers from this phenomenon.
Anyway, I hope it will be well soon.

I suspect they are quite happy to let the coins they have buy and sell whilst they cream off their fees whilst doing nothing
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

Yes, Yobit often suffers from this phenomenon.
Anyway, I hope it will be well soon.

I suspect they are quite happy to let the coins they have buy and sell whilst they cream off their fees whilst doing nothing
Yes, I think so too.

james43

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:30:32 PM

Yes, I think so too.

I hope it's not the case, there must be some honest people left in the world somewhere :-)
Dean Curling

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:54:48 AM

By the looks of it their actual wallet is working fine, it's the exchange bit that is disabled. It's an old altcoin, Greencoin

Hey mate this coin has been down on the exchange for a little while (along with a few others) due to some system upgrades that were required to increase the stability of the wallets.

At the start of the month we had around 40-50 coins all either disabled or in maintenance mode due to this, we have since brought back online about 30 of these. The remainder we are having various issues with getting the wallets back up and running e,g no explorer, no nodes to sync to or no location to download the code base from.

Greencoin unfortunately was one of these that needed updating but we also had a number of issues getting the new wallet back in sync. The good news however is that it was brought back online yesterday and so far has been running nicely on its new system.

db
james43

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

Yes it's working great, thanks for getting it back online

Hey mate this coin has been down on the exchange for a little while (along with a few others) due to some system upgrades that were required to increase the stability of the wallets.

At the start of the month we had around 40-50 coins all either disabled or in maintenance mode due to this, we have since brought back online about 30 of these. The remainder we are having various issues with getting the wallets back up and running e,g no explorer, no nodes to sync to or no location to download the code base from.

Greencoin unfortunately was one of these that needed updating but we also had a number of issues getting the new wallet back in sync. The good news however is that it was brought back online yesterday and so far has been running nicely on its new system.

db
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

Tried to buy some ATLS, but now they keep standing in my Live Orders, why this takes hours? I like Bittrex much more, when you buy > you get them direct. But does it now mean my orders might will not be done?

vsrsatish

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

I want to transfer ETHEREUM from cryptopia to coinexchange.io is it possible??
Coinexchange.io is showing this "Internal Transactions -Please note we do not support incoming 'internal transactions'. Please make sure the service you are using is using a regular transaction for all deposits to our system. We will not recover internal transactions."
Some one please explain what it means by "Internal Transactions"HuhHuh
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:56:17 AM

Tried to buy some ATLS, but now they keep standing in my Live Orders, why this takes hours? I like Bittrex much more, when you buy > you get them direct. But does it now mean my orders might will not be done?

It is just simple. Bittrex has a lot of volume so the orders can be filled quickly unlike coinexchange that has a very low volume.
saffacoin

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:19 AM

I only know of Coinexchange due to notice on EBTC wanting donation to list. Why? At first glance OK, another exchange, OK, been around since 2016 but NO address, no contact/location details, very vague on jurisdiction in their terms and they are not even listed on Cryptocompare.

There seems to be mixed experiences both good and bad and I do like spreading my interest across exchanges but don't think this one is for me at this point there are just so many red flags to consider.
SilverCondor

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

I withdrawn 0.065 ETH from coinexchange but in etherscan it still pending 2 hours!
I heard that many people have an ETH orphaned transactions problem with coinex!
How much time i must wait for ETH TX confirmation?
Will it be confirmed for a few days?
tokenzzz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:15:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424091.msg25641767#msg25641767

are you really adding these guys?

Sounds odd to me.
ans34

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:24 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 09:09:32 AM by ans34

Yesterday i send ETH to MEW. Transaction was compled bud Txid not found. This is answer from Coinexchange support.

Hi Josef,

It appears the withdrawal has successfully processed from our site.

The Ethereum network is currently congested so the transaction cannot be verified on the blockchain.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to solve the issue.

Please be patient and check the Block Explorer at your discretion.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Same **** for me with ETH withdrawal! Looks like support does nothing and exchange is real SCAM!!!!! Really, from wallet you can resend transaction with more GAS and it will not be double spend 'cause as fast as one of transactions is confirmed other one goes out of blockchain
randomtask

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:43:19 AM

Yesterday i send ETH to MEW. Transaction was compled bud Txid not found. This is answer from Coinexchange support.

Hi Josef,

The Ethereum network is currently congested so the transaction cannot be verified on the blockchain.

Sincerely,

Same problem for me on an ETH withdrawal from about 12 hours ago.. ETH IS congested.. This happened once before with one of my Liqui withdrawals, where the tx was unfound on the blockchain, but it ended up showing up within 48rs.. Hopefully same situation here. Sad
AaronD

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

I am trying to withdraw "Creativecoin". The withdraw says confirmed but the tr id is "1", obviously not a valid id at all. Have not received coins, it has been 6 hours.
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:31:23 PM

Had a problem with withdrawal of my internxt tokens and goldreward tokens.On coinexchange it says the token withdrawal is complete but the transaction cant be found on etherscan.raised a support ticket and they are saying it may be network congestion probably from cryptokitties.hanging on tight.

waimalao

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

Hi Josef,

Sincerely,

Same problem for me. Yesterday Coinexchange support told me:

"It appears the withdrawal has successfully processed from our site.
This is likely due to CryptoKitties.
Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team"

So, Coinexchange is scam or CryptoKitties is fu#### us. Who knows the true?
Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:08:42 PM

Hi Josef,

Sincerely,

Same problem for me. Yesterday Coinexchange support told me:

"It appears the withdrawal has successfully processed from our site.
This is likely due to CryptoKitties.
Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team"

So, Coinexchange is scam or CryptoKitties is fu#### us. Who knows the true?
i hope it is not the latter.someone mentioned it took about two days for his to reflect in his account so i am also waiting for same time before i reopen my support ticket.

1discovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:40 AM

I have the same problem. Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539328.0

I'm waiting 46 hours for "withdraw BTCRED and ETH"  from Coinexchange.io TXID  does not exist on the Ethereum network.
They wrote me: "The Ethereum network is currently congested.This is likely due to CryptoKitties"
Do you think that's true?

Because...ok,transactions are delayed, (2-3 hours) but they have a valid TXID . My TXID is "NOT FOUND" in etherscan.io and I'm waiting 46 hours. This is the delay ?  If you got a transaction hash but etherscan.io doesn't know about it then it wasn't broadcast to peers. This means that the transaction was calculated offline and has not been broadcasted yet . 

You can create a transaction offline and get a transaction hash and send that to you out-of-band. That doesn't mean the Ethereum network knows about it. When you withdraw from a hosted (shared) E-Wallet, you are at the mercy of that E-Wallet provider. It isn't Ethereum's fault. Once that E-Wallet provider finally broadcasts the transaction to peers, those nodes will relay the transaction and within seconds nodes around the world know about it. So, to summarize, until the E-Wallet sends it there's no way for Ethereum network to know about it.

My TXID:
ETH:  0x34ec86d2031dad13d685e53d2371460602945fcbb2ee56329a3142da755d91af
BTCRED: 0xc683389eeb4322596b9a95d551ea968566b10c30aab2924edffd718b734b76bf

ETH and BTCRED coins loses value. Sad

Coinexchange.io does not send my BTCRED and ETH (ERC20 tokens)  to the ether network Huh !
My transactions with ETH...etc..on Bittrex and Poloniex, Etherdelta is ok. Just on Coinexchagne.io is a problem. I see in etherscan.io that other transactions BTCRED are alright:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x6aac8cb9861e42bf8259f5abdc6ae3ae89909e11

I asked for stop withdrawal , because my BTCRD has not yet been sent to the Ethereum network. (TXID  does not exist in the Ethereum network)

Answer from Coinexchange:
"The problem is the txid has been sent to thr Ethereum network and until we see either confirmation or failure from the network we can not offer further assistance."

What? Txid has been sent to thr Ethereum network 46 hours ago but does not exists in the ethereum blockchain explorer ?
Tactical Genius

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

I have the same problem. Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539328.0

I'm waiting 46 hours for "withdraw BTCRED and ETH"  from Coinexchange.io TXID  does not exist on the Ethereum network.
They wrote me: "The Ethereum network is currently congested.This is likely due to CryptoKitties"
Do you think that's true?

Because...ok,transactions are delayed, (2-3 hours) but they have a valid TXID . My TXID is "NOT FOUND" in etherscan.io and I'm waiting 46 hours. This is the delay ?  If you got a transaction hash but etherscan.io doesn't know about it then it wasn't broadcast to peers. This means that the transaction was calculated offline and has not been broadcasted yet . 

You can create a transaction offline and get a transaction hash and send that to you out-of-band. That doesn't mean the Ethereum network knows about it. When you withdraw from a hosted (shared) E-Wallet, you are at the mercy of that E-Wallet provider. It isn't Ethereum's fault. Once that E-Wallet provider finally broadcasts the transaction to peers, those nodes will relay the transaction and within seconds nodes around the world know about it. So, to summarize, until the E-Wallet sends it there's no way for Ethereum network to know about it.

My TXID:
ETH:  0x34ec86d2031dad13d685e53d2371460602945fcbb2ee56329a3142da755d91af
BTCRED: 0xc683389eeb4322596b9a95d551ea968566b10c30aab2924edffd718b734b76bf

ETH and BTCRED coins loses value. Sad

Coinexchange.io does not send my BTCRED and ETH (ERC20 tokens)  to the ether network Huh !
My transactions with ETH...etc..on Bittrex and Poloniex, Etherdelta is ok. Just on Coinexchagne.io is a problem. I see in etherscan.io that other transactions BTCRED are alright:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x6aac8cb9861e42bf8259f5abdc6ae3ae89909e11

I asked for stop withdrawal , because my BTCRD has not yet been sent to the Ethereum network. (TXID  does not exist in the Ethereum network)

Answer from Coinexchange:
"The problem is the txid has been sent to thr Ethereum network and until we see either confirmation or failure from the network we can not offer further assistance."

What? Txid has been sent to thr Ethereum network 46 hours ago but does not exists in the ethereum blockchain explorer ?

Now that is just too weird and it seems we aren't the only people having the problem.I will wait for some more hours or days to see what happens.

fuck miners

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Guys , they write on the site that the withdrawal has been successfully processed, but in fact it's not right, I've been waiting for 3 days, problems with cryptokitties and the etherium network are true, I'll just say, do not deposit eth and erc20 on this exchange! Withdrawals with delays! Here's their purse address https://etherscan.io/address/0x4b01721f0244e7c5b5f63c20942850e447f5a5ee#tokentxns , go to the token tab and look for the transaction of your coin manually, if it's not on the network, you have to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: