Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55497 times)
Raz_

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

ABSOLUTE SCAM ... STAY AWAY!

This exchange is a total scam!
I made a withdrawal of BTC yesterdat, the majority of my funds, and guess what, i still havent gotten it in my wallet after 28hrs +.
No txid, it never hit blockchain.
I sent a ticket immrduately and checking it few hours ago it had beeb deleted.
No response, just deleted.

If u had any doubt before, this is to clear that. Stay away, if u have any funds there i advice u try to withdraw it. Hopefully it wont get stolen if ure lucky!
Raz_

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Ticket #36412

ABSOLUTE SCAM ... STAY AWAY!

This exchange is a total scam!
I made a withdrawal of BTC yesterdat, the majority of my funds, and guess what, i still havent gotten it in my wallet after 28hrs +.
No txid, it never hit blockchain.
I sent a ticket immediately and checking it few hours ago it had been deleted.
No response, just deleted.

If u had any doubt before, this is to clear that. Stay away, if u have any funds there i advice u try to withdraw it. Hopefully it wont get stolen if ure lucky!

Anonymoususer1234

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

OK let me explain what's happened, apparently (and this happens to other exchanges) is when there is a fee change during processing the transaction gets knocked back and even though it says completed it has not completed..

TXID 1 2 or 4 means that it hasnt gone through and needs to be done again. Submit a ticket and sit on your hands and wait.

# NOT A SCAM
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

It's been a good exchange.  At least you can trade on here.  On cryptopia, its been very, very sluggish all week. 

Raz_

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:25:31 PM

Like i said. I did submit a ticket, it got deleted. Pls explain that

OK let me explain what's happened, apparently (and this happens to other exchanges) is when there is a fee change during processing the transaction gets knocked back and even though it says completed it has not completed..

TXID 1 2 or 4 means that it hasnt gone through and needs to be done again. Submit a ticket and sit on your hands and wait.

# NOT A SCAM
Anonymoususer1234

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:54:12 AM

SAme thing happened to me. If you submitted a ticket between the 19th and 22nd there was an issue with the helpdesk. I'd resubmit and try to be polite and courteous.

Alternatively you can always DM them on twitter
Alexsey24

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:43:13 AM

Coinexchange.io scam? Exchange dont answer, ticket #35347. I wait few days..
Raz_

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

Resubmitted, and my withdrawal was processed by the admin, after 2days + . Guess there's some sort pf congestion. Patience is key.

Like i said. I did submit a ticket, it got deleted. Pls explain that

# NOT A SCAM
caxep

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:05:42 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:44:47 PM by caxep

yesterday there were missing coins for $ 800 translation is. in the blockroom there is .... scorecoin know about this and advise this exchange to the exchange after they say that they are not to blame and delete from all pages

add suport answer

Hi mineralnov23,

I have forwarded this on to the technical support team. Please be patient, they will look into the issue as soon as possible.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/38132

after the post on the forum went the movement
yuki2012

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

#38633 TICKET coinexchange

withdraw pure coin IDTX SAYS 1   , no coin arrive in my wallet.
shanksee

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

Well I can say definetly scam. I traded from bittrex to coinexchange.io some LMC coins (477 coins)
On their website they say they will accept the coins after 20 confirmations. I have right now 257 from LMC blockchains but on my coinexchange deposit still nothing appears. Not even mentioned.
It passed 10hours and they still did not answered me or help me and meanwhile I'm loosing money...Well it's definetly so so bad.

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/39155
Loosecheck

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

Never buy or trade!!!! I buy coin and withdrawal my coins, but i have error, i wrote supp, but they del my ticket today. problem not fixed!
shanksee

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:08 AM

After 2 days still no answering... I think they just are going to scam all new traders that can't do anything. Do you know guys if there's some way to denounce them with proofs?
I contacted them on twitter too and through bitmessage but still no answer... they just stole my coins and my money that's all!

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/39155

Ah 1100 verification from blockchain!
bari786

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:36:21 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 09:49:22 AM by bari786

hello every one,i have withdrwal moon coin on 23 DECEMBER 3 TIMES FROM coinexchange.io but neithere transaction confirmed nor refund my balance.i maile 6 time to support dest,but always replied..we transfered you request to my technical support team,,but my problem not solved till 31 DECEMBER.my user id is-- bari786.it seems coinexchange cheating me .                                                     
         https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/38858
paul412

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Hi everyone,

I just bought XP using BTC and later when I withraw the error occured:
"Error: This currency is currently halted or in maintenance mode. Please try again later."

I submitted ticket and it's more than 1 day they have not answerred my question
https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/39794

I check https://www.coinexchange.io/deposit/XP: it has a warning:
Warning: This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active.

The thing is I did not deposit to XP, I used BTC to buy XP and when buying XP there are no such warning like that. If coinexchange don't allow to withdraw then better don't allow to trade that coin as well. I'm now stuck with XP coin, can not withdraw, only can sell it.
They promise to reply around 24 hours but there are no reply until now (1 days 5 hours).

The issue is if that currency in maintainance mode, it's better not to let people trade!
ntduylpst

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

coinexchange scam. 4 days they did not pay btc for me. The last two days they did not answer my letter
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

It is possible that during the holidays, some of their contracted workers are having some time off. So like the poster above who finally got helped, it is best to have some patience with coinexchange.io

I tried to send some coins today out of coinexchange.io and got a txid of "1" instead of getting a normal txid number.

So my coins did not go out of coinexchange.io.

I went to support and issued a support ticket, and one of the categories I selected when going through the process of getting help is: "got txid of 1" so this gave me relief knowing it was a common problem that people have.

So I am going to give coinexchange.io three or four days to correct this because they are coming off some vacation time, and they need to be given some time to get caught up with all the work they will have after the holidays.

When my problem is resolved and my coins get to safety in my wallet, I will come onto this thread and announce that they helped me.

I am going to relax and allow them to do their job without pestering them and complaining on this thread.

Of course if I do not get my coins, then I will come on this thread and you will hear about it, but I do not expect that to happen.

Thanks,

G.P.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
casusb

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Hello guys, I got 10 miilions MOON missing from coinexchange. When I withdraw them they created a txid that does not exist. Coins are gone from my coinexchange wallet but they went nowhere! I contact them on december 23 and still no answer except the "we forward your issue to the tech team". 10 days with my coin missing and no answer!
I still hope they come back but I just want to scream SCAAAAM!
ANy other with the same issue? What possibility we have to pressure them?
My ticket is #36486
angel2052

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

i think coinexchange is scam,never deposite my doges My Username: angel2052
Amount: 17211.76089631 DOGE  my ticket is #40649
To Address: DNNWztfTGHeu61o5tHNeDxbTt1Pnh7MhVC

i search in block dogchain but dont appear my doges,where are my doges???

i only see on my withdrawal history, i dont see any TXID.. i wait to 2 hours.. why is taking too long... dogecoin have the fast transaction.. what happen guys... stolen money from people i need my dogecoin
shanksee

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I'm waiting from 28 December LMC coins, they are on blockchains with 3k verifications and they were sent from bittrex to CoinExchange.io.
They are doing maintenance on a lot of wallets but still nothing. They are just too slow to sync wallet for our visualizations, probably they're trying to steal some amounts of coins from us. It's completly scam and the thing about this holiday it's just stupid cause a server/site like this with exchange and money on it can't be away from fixing problem...They are just scammers that's all.
Ah my ticket was https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/39155 and I just receaved 1 answer like your saying:

""
I have forwarded this on to the technical support team. Please be patient, they will look into the issue as soon as possible.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team
""

On twitter they are just afk and does not answers to us. They are just bad and scammers that's all and i'm loosing whole money for this bad website!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: