Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55502 times)
entinio

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

An admin said in the troll box he was going to handle the ETH xfer manually before allowing any other withdrawal again. That's why I can't start one.

Well, you will all make your opinion on withdrawals being made manually by this exchange...

myha.sh (http://myha.sh) : your realistic mining calculator
tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:17:36 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:40:51 AM by tsunadegodaime

I lost access to email of my coinexchange account and can't withdraw my money now.
I contancted support and they gave me default answer from FAQ - they don't change email addresses.
Despite the fact I included ALL proof that all my funds is really my, they probably did not even read my ticket.
This is so retarted because Cryptopia's support will change you email by requst, but not coinexchange.
And Coinexchange don't even showing your current email anywhere.
Why I decieded to use coinexchange? I regret it so much! Sad
Guys how do you think, what chance they actually solve my issue?

If any support from coinexchange is here, please check my ticket #40192

4 days not solved issue
3 days without answer

My issue requires 5 mins to read and 5 mins to solve!
shurazs

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

I also has been confronted with the similar problem.

I tried to withdraw LTC but received wrong TXID=2.

Yesterday I created ticked number #41071 but there is still no reply.

4 days not solved issue
3 days without answer

My issue requires 5 mins to read and 5 mins to solve!

Me too!

There are 2 days without reply.
entinio

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

And still no possibility to withdraw... Did anyone withdraw successfully today another coin than ETH ? I don't want to lose fees around trying to find a transferable money...

myha.sh (http://myha.sh) : your realistic mining calculator
marco0070

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

I promised them to support if they solve problem,   I transferred elixir yesterday,  the transfer was not seen anywhere, not in wallet, not in explorer,  I opened a ticket and contacted them on Face, they told me that Ether network was under heavy load the that caused the problem,  asked to wait some time,   today I woke up and funds was in my wallet,  ticket was closed and apologize letter was inside.  
So that was fast enough,  if you have the same problems with eth or erc20 tokens, let them know and give them time.
I think they don't have enough people to handle more serious problems quickly.  
HITBTC had the same problem but they slowly started to solve everything.

They are small exchange and you have to expect that kind of things.
Basil92

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Hello guys, I have been following the forum for about two years but I decided to interact now to expose my problem to what I see (I did not believe) is quite common.
On 2 January at 19:00 I requested a withdrawal from coinexchange of 0.20103946 BTC, after confirming the mail, checking the status of the transaction I noticed that the txid was replaced by a number, first 1 then 2 and finally 4 ( txid), obviously a pure number does not refer to any transaction hash, but confident I waited a few hours for the problem to be solved. a few hours later I opened a support ticket, I went to bed and the next morning I "solved" the support of CE on twitter, a few minutes after the reminder was answered to the ticket (after about 30 minutes) that my transaction had not been successful and had been reprocessed, this is the answer:
 "This option has now been reprocessed, please allow some time for the funds to be received.
Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team "
wait patiently about 6/7 hours and checking the arrival address on blockchain note that no transaction has been issued yet, so I decide to respond to the support ticket asking kindly to provide me with the hash of the transaction, moral of the stories MY TICKET IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES WAS DELETED (canceled not closed), I rewrite the media on twitter and explain the situation and after a few minutes the ticket is restored, the day after I rewrite the support on twitter and I am told that the transaction has failed again and must be reprocessed, I am told to be patient because the support has more than 1000 tickets to to respond .. last night to the umpteenth solicited transported by a fit of rage (3 days for a transaction not even a SEPA bank transfer) I present the situation again and I am almost threatened by the support of CE that says that if I had continued to post tweets that they were about the same problem I would have blocked (I also posted a tweet where I warned other people in my situation and invited them to view my twitter profile to take note of the situation and that I did not want to create useless FUD).
To date, my problem has not yet been solved, we are at January 5 and 3 days have passed, I thought I was a rare case but as far as I see this type of situation is quite common.
I understand the amount of work to which they are subjected but reading on the forum and the various tweets of users have come to know that often such tickets are ignored or even closed, so I do not think that only patience is enough to solve this kind of situation (there they are people who have been waiting for their withdrawals for more than a month ..).
it is as if they did everything to delay the crypto withdrawals, if you see recently they have had problems with Ethereum, and several times I have often noticed that they sent the wallet in maintenance even for a week)
So I could also be wrong but to me these seem only excuses.
However if any of you of CE will read this thread know that my ticket is this:

https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/42434

I hope this unfortunate situation is resolved as soon as possible, if it were not so (as I understand many we are) to collect a bit of testimonies and document this situation on my Youtube channel that I assure you has quite a few subscribers .
I repeat I understand the patience and the amount of work but I feel teased.
PS: if someone does not believe me, I'm ready to post all the screenshots that demonstrate what I have explained above,
Greetings to all boys, I hope these problems end as soon as possible
tsunadegodaime

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 04:58:03 PM by tsunadegodaime

"the support of CE that says that if I had continued to post tweets that they were about the same problem I would have blocked"

they said same thing to me

I'll wait one week, if they will not solve my issue, I will be saying all around internet how bad they are
Basil92

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Well, I think I've been patient but I see that I've been processing ethereum withdrawals that certainly came after January 2nd, if they ask for respect from customers (my first ticket was opened earlier and it was reported more times before yesterday so I think that if things are fair for everyone as they want to believe they must give priority to those who come first).
in any case spamming is not a smart move, there are smarter and more professional ways of solving trustworthy things  Wink

ps: I could ask you with which coin did you sell for BTC / ETH (I suppose) before having problems with the withdrawal?
tsunadegodaime

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:53:38 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 05:53:09 PM by tsunadegodaime

My problem is 50% my fault, I used my old account with no access to email. Why 50%? because on this exchange you have to login by username and NO mention anywhere inside settings about your current email.

All legit exchanges have all that.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

Is anybody facing problems with withdrawals on coinexchange? I can't withdraw my one LTC for almost half a day now. Whenever I hit the "Submit withdrawal" button, it gives me an error page. Does it have something to do with their site maintenance?
Basil92

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

if you read the whole discussion you will realize you are not the only one who has problems with withdrawals, who with BTC who with ETH who with LTC like you and others with other crypto
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

Is anybody facing problems with withdrawals on coinexchange? I can't withdraw my one LTC for almost half a day now. Whenever I hit the "Submit withdrawal" button, it gives me an error page. Does it have something to do with their site maintenance?
In last few days they have many problems today after long time I read tweet from them they are updating and maintenance just because of this we are unable to provide any service so I sure its going to be frustrated because they are completely fail to give any good response just waiting for withdrawals for good bye to this exchange
neff310

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Damn I just bought from here since it was the only exchange for a certain coin. I hope these issues get resolved. Huge red flags :/
kazi3

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

I withdraws Doge from CoinExchange.io and completed mail authentication, but the status is still "Pending".
The transaction ID of Doge of "Withdrawals" is always displayed as n / a.
It's been about 2 hours since then.
Did my Dogecoin disappear?
Basil92

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

2 hours are nothing, I wait since January 2 (yes 4 days) and I have not seen my 0.20103946 BTC.
my transaction (according to them) has been reprocessed has failed and now needs to be reprocessed ..
now I do not know but you also read the other comments on twitter all this smells a lot, of course I would be happy to deny and prove the genuineness of the staff of Coinexchange but in a situation like that at the moment it is really difficult for me.
this is my ticket:
https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/42434

And this is the proof of what I say  :
https://ibb.co/jv7ZXG
tsunadegodaime

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

I lost access to email of my coinexchange account and can't withdraw my money now.
I contancted support and they gave me default answer from FAQ - they don't change email addresses.
Despite the fact I included ALL proof that all my funds is really my, they probably did not even read my ticket.
This is so retarted because Cryptopia's support will change you email by requst, but not coinexchange.
And Coinexchange don't even showing your current email anywhere.
Why I decieded to use coinexchange? I regret it so much! Sad
Guys how do you think, what chance they actually solve my issue?

If any support from coinexchange is here, please check my ticket #40192

7 days passed from I post a ticket, still not solved issue.
Bittiboy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

I can't draw anything from my Coinexchange account. IFT/ADST/ETHOS/ETH

I have tried for many days. I know they had problems with too much traffic, but now I'm little bit worried.
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

What does TXID 2 means? It happened on my LTC transaction. It took them 55min to process this to give this issue?
This exchange is really even worse than Poloniex.

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
Basil92

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

I have to be reprocessed, the problem is when, I have been waiting for my Bitcoin for 5 days and still nothing ...
Sypher902

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

Anyone else experiencing problems connectiong to coinexhange.io site ?
I have not been able to connect since last night ??
I was very upset because I was trying to login for some days but its not allowing me today just check this are you still facing this problem because I am still facing its more then Two days but they are not allowing me to login any other member have problem like this

What is the Slack group very hard to find info on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: