Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55485 times)
Cricky

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

Same issue here...successful confirmation of sending ETH to coinexchange.io about 7 hours ago, 1526 confirmations, but nothing showing on the website. Support ticket opened 4-5 hours ago, but nothing yet. I don't like the fact that this appears to be a trend...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jishnu jith

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

I also has been confronted with the similar problem.

I tried to withdraw LTC but received wrong TXID=2.

Yesterday I created ticked number #41071 but there is still no reply.

did u got ur coins back? I'm having the same issue. Txid showing as '4' and coin didn't received on receiving wallet.
Jishnu jith

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

It is possible that during the holidays, some of their contracted workers are having some time off. So like the poster above who finally got helped, it is best to have some patience with coinexchange.io

I tried to send some coins today out of coinexchange.io and got a txid of "1" instead of getting a normal txid number.

So my coins did not go out of coinexchange.io.

I went to support and issued a support ticket, and one of the categories I selected when going through the process of getting help is: "got txid of 1" so this gave me relief knowing it was a common problem that people have.

So I am going to give coinexchange.io three or four days to correct this because they are coming off some vacation time, and they need to be given some time to get caught up with all the work they will have after the holidays.

When my problem is resolved and my coins get to safety in my wallet, I will come onto this thread and announce that they helped me.

I am going to relax and allow them to do their job without pestering them and complaining on this thread.

Of course if I do not get my coins, then I will come on this thread and you will hear about it, but I do not expect that to happen.

Thanks,

G.P.

hi, please let me know whether ur problem is fixed yet. I am experiencing the same issue when I tried sending a good amount of Litecoin. My withdrawal showing completed and txid shows '4' and my LTC haven't received on my wallet yet. Let me know if u received ur coins
crypto2mix

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

4 days ago added a withdrawal of 0.7 LTC ​​money did not receive. Wrote in support, are silent.
tjdelange

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

I've made two withdrawels on the 24th of december worth ~5 k$ (Moon coin) that is shown in the status of coinexchange.io as completed. It is not shown on the blockchain. I've made a support ticket the day after and after a week or so they replied that all issues with the moon coin wallet are over and all transactions should be prosessed and they closed the ticket. I re-opened as the coins were still nowhere to be found. A few days ago they closed my ticket again without any comment... they replied twice to my tweets stating there was wallet maintenance and that my coins would be returned afterwards.. maintenance was a few days ago and the wallet is back online and working fine since days.... yet I still don't have my coins.. and no reply to my ticket!
Looking at the number of people having issues with lost transactions over the internet and twitter etc, I am really starting to think they are scamming people by draining random small transactions.
I do hope I am wrong and that they are simply flooded by the huge number of new users etc and that I still get my coins back...
mkzcore

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Hi guys

GOOD NEWS! I've received my ETH now after one day.

Cheers
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

I do hope I am wrong and that they are simply flooded by the huge number of new users etc and that I still get my coins back...

That problem is affecting a lot of exchanges now. There are slow things happening with lots of them and some exchanges are not even taking anymore customers right now because they are so overloaded.

You will get your coins.....because I got mine and so have hundreds and hundreds of other people.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
samjaynz1

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

I'm trying to submit a support ticket for a withdrawal with TX id of 1 but the support system keeps crashing!

Anyone got a similar issue?
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

WELL put your money there is no problem but getting it back is a diffrent story.

waiting weeks for my money/coins now and all you get is :There is nothing we can do until it is back online.

Keep the people informed Huh
tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:13:20 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 06:15:50 AM by tsunadegodaime

DO NOT USE THIS SHITTY EXCHANGE

If you lost access to your email = your lost all of your money. This stupid exchange will not change your email no metter what, no matter what proof you have about account. And this is so easy to do, because this exchange has NO mention ANYWHERE about you current email and login made by "username". This is so retarded.
Cryptopia support was glad to help me and change email but not this CoinExchange.io. I regret sooo fucking much I tried to use them, they are so bad. Do not deposit your coins here, choose something better like Cryptopia or others....
Alexshvd

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

So what's a problem with exchange? Overdue transactions?
There alot hate reviews, just google "coinexchange scam". But still one of the best rates. Pair DIME/BTC $0,000272, when LiveCoin offers $0,000136 only.
I think you can lose on every exchange. Just must be extremly careful, play with small amounts, devided by many transactions. 
Dingj

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Unfortunately I also made the mistake of transferring coins on Coinexchange.io and I'm not very happy about that. It happened 2 days ago, I transferred a considerable amount of satoshi and start trading. After a couple transactions I received a message saying 'Access denied Error code 15 This request was blocked by security rules'. Don't know what security rules I broke by just trading. Seemed weird at that time, but I did not worry.

Anyways, I tried to login again, but it kept returning invalid credentials. After several attempts I tried to change my password. I received an email from Coinexchange.io support with a link to reset the password. It didn't work again invalid credentials. I tried to reset the password a few times, but I couldn't login into my account.

I opened a ticket on support #48703, almost 48 hours have passed since that moment and still no answer form Coinexchange.io support. Now I see multiple posts regarding withdrawal problems and account lock downs for no apparent or justifiable reason. If there's any moderator that can give us some answers about these problems, that would be great.
MrAble

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Were counting our days but still no solution for the problem

COINEXCHANGE IS UTTERLY SLOW SLOW

SUPPORT DOES NOT CARE IT LOOKS LIKE if you dont know what happend
always same anwser wallet in disabled/offline/ please be PATIETENT

Man O Man WHo know how to Fix this?
Alius999

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

Hi guys

GOOD NEWS! I've received my ETH now after one day.

Cheers

Me too. After 4 days.. Yesterday evening.
great9

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

We have taken coinexchange out of our crypto index for 2 reasons:
- customer facing - it takes them an infinite amount of time to answer a support ticket
- business facing - default replies without actually reading the email

Greets from https://cryptocoincharts.info
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

DO NOT USE THIS SHITTY EXCHANGE

If you lost access to your email = your lost all of your money. This stupid exchange will not change your email no metter what, no matter what proof you have about account. And this is so easy to do, because this exchange has NO mention ANYWHERE about you current email and login made by "username". This is so retarded.
Cryptopia support was glad to help me and change email but not this CoinExchange.io. I regret sooo fucking much I tried to use them, they are so bad. Do not deposit your coins here, choose something better like Cryptopia or others....

Always consult these forums first for users inputs on exchanges, people and companies.  Just a few minutes can save you from doom, well sometimes. 
Not all exchanges are guilty of fraud or theft due to unanswered tickets.  But it does show caution.  Many are manned by 1 or a couple people, CRYPTSY for example.  They don't have the funds, man power or good business sense to have ever started the company to begin with.
To their credit, this is crypto world not NYSE.
Do your research and continue to post your experiences.
Alex_Undr_P

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

I have really wierd problem right now! Had 2 shit coins that is only on coinexchange and send 1st  FAP coin to the address generated for deposit, wait for 1 hour don't see any, checked transactions already confirmed , shows that funds received. I didn't understand what the problem, so i came again to deposit page  on coinexchange and checked the address (made copypaste, but though may be made some misstake) , and guess what address completly different . I did'nt put wrong one im sure, sad that i didn't make ant screenshots of it... so the address that received my coins alredy had some amount of them with same FAP coins , so it's  just sended to someone pocket.... 2nd BSN shit coin was ok, sended and received in 30 mins (at this time i made screenshot, but didn't have same problem). So just showing my expirience here, and you can make your own decision! Ill send one messege to support, if they will not resolve it (i don't think they will) , it's the last time i bouth anything thru them and last time they have any piece of my fund on their exchange!
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

I have been using this exchange for a few months now and I have to say it´s a great exchange. Yes I have had deposit problems but they all got resolved in time. They go down every now and then but it you follow them on Twitter you find out why and when they will be back up. No I was paid that's how I honesty feel about it. Yea you can fin d any information on where the exchange is based or anything like that but I think that´s a great thing. IF they can´t find you they can´t get you. Just my 2 cents cya.
MrAble

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

COINEXCHANGE SUPPORT IS LAGGY AND SUPER SLOW SLOW

also Providing Info about whats going on on any subject is minimal!

waiting 3 weeks for any solution but still no info just be patient is their HEADS UP MOTTO!

they are a firm or something That Takes YOUR MONEY and Hold You in Array of dont knowing what the hell is going on with your own coins/money

Technical support I dont know but my experience here is the worst ever!
Italiajin

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

I have a pending deposit with DOGE "Not yet redeemed". Everything is ok on the blockchain but can't see my money.

WTF?!?!?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: