Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55506 times)
MrAble

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

We at @CoinExchangeio are thiefs and steal your money
its easy for us we do not care about our customers we just rip them off and tell everyone Wait till its gone

solutions we got to empty your account and tell you as customer wait have patience thats the fix

we at  coinexchange love It have a nice day!

DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY ON THIS EXCHANGE they RIP YOU OFF!!!
mr tai

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

coinexchange.io, you must pay or back btc for me!!!! i wait 8 days. how long?Huh
tickket 46574, pay or back btc for me
   you are bad
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
pattypat

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

My huge DOGE withdrawal got orphaned with "Completed" and txid equals 2, this really sucks, I logged a support ticket. Can somebody please post the CoinExchange slack?
MrAble

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

No it’s just unfortunate.

That is unfortunate for you. It is not our fault.

Don't Be melodramatic!

HEADMOTTO!

COINEXCHANGE! IO
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 08:18:28 PM by Bit-Bremen

I did ETH withdrawal 1 hours ago.
Unfortunately nothing has arrived yet.
I thought coinexchenge has solved ether problems.
I need this eth for an ICO. I only have 6 hours time.

I hope get my 4.64 eth fast.
I'll contact you if everything goes well.
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

I did ETH withdrawal 1 hours ago.
Unfortunately nothing has arrived yet.
I thought coinexchenge has solved ether problems.
I need this eth for an ICO. I only have 6 hours time.

I hope get my 4.64 eth fast.
I'll contact you if everything goes well.

I have my ETH
ChrisGTI

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

Today i have deposited some ETH from Binance to Coinexchange. After 10 min the transaction was successful.
But there are no ETH on Coinexchange and nothing in "Deposits". Whats wrong, is it normal that it takes so long?

Got my ETH.
gabrielbr

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

I have withdrawn 248726.79779744 doge from coinexchange and the order does not have a txhash, i did not get the doge and i placed the order for over 2 days and a half. What is happening ? Why nobody responds ?
#52771 Withdraw without a txhash

Pattypat, did you got your DOGE ?
gabrielbr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

My huge DOGE withdrawal got orphaned with "Completed" and txid equals 2, this really sucks, I logged a support ticket. Can somebody please post the CoinExchange slack?

Did you got your DOGE back ?
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

They are hosting scam coins like "the vegan initiative" who steals others coins tiker like XVE used by Randybritocoin and Venezuelacoin.

I let them know posting about it and I was ignored, so now we have 3 coins with the same tiker, this will create confusion.

The first 2 coins mentioned no one cares about so ticker reuse is inevitable.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

How can i contact them if i cant login?
gabrielbr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

How can i contact them if i cant login?

why you can not login ? If you are talking about the suport page, you have to make another account there.
Samo Dobri

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Yesterday I send 15000 Dogecoin to my dogecoin wallet and did not recive my dogecoins.

On TXID it shows only number "2".

I send support ticket and no replay.

I try to deposit dogecoin again and send to that same wallet and no problem,
everything done in few minutes. but why that 15000 dogecoin is stucked I
dont know.

Anybody have problems with dogecoin withdraw and what that number "2"
menas in TXID section?

Anybody have that problem?

MrAble

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

they steal your money aren't very helpfull in 40 days

only stalling time and they do not care about you, your coins, or that you lose your money!
 they tell you thats unfortunate for you

they are so smart that they dont have a phone nummer or and building. because when you rip people of their money weird thing gonna happen!

I hope these careless assholes .....!

DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY ON THIS EXCHANGE they RIP YOU OFF!!!

when you ask for daily status of your problem they remove tickets or block you on twitter facebook whatever!

these people who steal your money and tell you nothing but wait wait wait

CIONEXCHANGE IS THE WORST EXCHANGE EVAAH!
abhiis245

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

I got txn id with just a single digit number 2
What does it mean..?
How can i solve it please help me with the issue
gabrielbr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

I do hope I am wrong and that they are simply flooded by the huge number of new users etc and that I still get my coins back...

That problem is affecting a lot of exchanges now. There are slow things happening with lots of them and some exchanges are not even taking anymore customers right now because they are so overloaded.

You will get your coins.....because I got mine and so have hundreds and hundreds of other people.

Hello GlobalProtection... you seem to be on the side of coinexchangeio ... i have withdrawm 250 000 doge from them, got txid 2 for almost 4 days now... i do not want to hurry them... i completely understand that the staff of an exchange of crypto can't be made with strangers and because of that, the team is made of a few people. My biggest problem is that i want support to tell me ( and other 50 people ) that DOGE withdrawals will be given back to users, not to succesfully ignore us. That's my wish for coinexchangeio .

Being Processed since 3 days 20 hours
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

I do hope I am wrong and that they are simply flooded by the huge number of new users etc and that I still get my coins back...

That problem is affecting a lot of exchanges now. There are slow things happening with lots of them and some exchanges are not even taking anymore customers right now because they are so overloaded.

You will get your coins.....because I got mine and so have hundreds and hundreds of other people.

Hello GlobalProtection... you seem to be on the side of coinexchangeio ... i have withdrawm 250 000 doge from them, got txid 2 for almost 4 days now... i do not want to hurry them... i completely understand that the staff of an exchange of crypto can't be made with strangers and because of that, the team is made of a few people. My biggest problem is that i want support to tell me ( and other 50 people ) that DOGE withdrawals will be given back to users, not to succesfully ignore us. That's my wish for coinexchangeio .

@gabrielb No one here for Coinexchange.io so never give any details to any one try to contact on site support hopefully they will give you update about your transaction as I done one for my Dogecoin its works very quickly for me so better try to send them on site is much better for you
gabrielbr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

@gabrielb No one here for Coinexchange.io so never give any details to any one try to contact on site support hopefully they will give you update about your transaction as I done one for my Dogecoin its works very quickly for me so better try to send them on site is much better for you

Thank you,
i have created a support ticket on their suport site, i do not want to create more tickets... i do understand their work ... but they still ignore me ... tweeted them ... nothing changed...
shurazs

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

I also has been confronted with the similar problem.

I tried to withdraw LTC but received wrong TXID=2.

Yesterday I created ticked number #41071 but there is still no reply.

did u got ur coins back? I'm having the same issue. Txid showing as '4' and coin didn't received on receiving wallet.

No, I have not received my money yet after 10 days of waiting...

I have not received my money yet after 15 days of waiting...
ticked number #41071 TXID=2
VenusianLion

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 02:21:20 PM by VenusianLion

I found why people can't withdraw from CoinExchange.io.  They have a bug.  
I was able to get my coins out.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: