Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111412 times)
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:40:58 PM

I just sold off 500,000 808 coins while I was asleep last night for 23 satoshis a piece. Not a bad payday.

I'm going to write an amazon ebook talking about proof of stake and bitcoin then I'll push 808 coin in that along with my strategy since you can still lose money at this. The highest risk in any investment into proof of stake is the beginning so you need a strategy to eliminate that risk eventually and pull out profits. I have a pretty big social media following because of the election (I succeeded) so we'll what happens.

This crypto currency revolution has been a long time coming...

this is great! for me it`s time to buy 808 and not to sale them, i use my faucets earnings to gain 808, but they dont pay much so it`s take time to build my stake. from where do you earn your btc to buy more 808 coins?
How much are u looking to make? I bet u can't even make 3 dollars when u are in the market. Following faucets while u are 40 years old and having nor wife neither parents who would help u to find a job is a shitty life strategy which leads to underestimating values in relation to attitudes toward life or measurements to which they can be applied. Do u understand what I am talking about?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

I really enjoyed reading your story mate, I used to also play in HYIPs for a while and never really made much profits as I always broke even but I never lost any money because I always got in very early. But since then I have also moved over to POS coins which I have done pretty good with, at first I did lose in a couple of them but I finally got my break with KR when it pumped to 0.35 USD in which I sold almost all of them and now that coin is dead and I just sold the last I had before it was delisted from Bittrex but I made a big profit with that coin even when it switched over to POS as I was trading it almost daily.

I like a couple of others here use faucets to build our 808 coins stake and I'm also just looking to buy more right now once I get paid from a few faucets tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks man, I was an entertainer  Smiley

Yeah, I never even heard of KR but that is why I like cryptopia. They are much more relaxed about delisting so it gives any crypto coin a chance to "come back from the dead" as many alt coins go days without any real volume.

Well, at the rate things are going, you'll hit 1 million in no time.

As for "dumb stakeholders" dumping there isn't much you can do about it except wait things out and control supply. In a real life economy, dumping isn't as big of a problem because people would be buying "dumped currency" and use it to pay for goods/services with the bought currency. It's how things flow. I'm oversimplifying the central banking system but  we have some bit of time before hyperinflation is an issue.

No problem mate! Awesome!

Yeah I know as I've never heard of many coins and never even knew about 808 until a fellow member here put me onto it. Yep that is why I also like Cryptopia as well as they very rarely de-list coins and are always quick at fixing any issues they have with wallets.

Yeah it's looking like I could reach 1 million 808 coins in the next couple of months from now if all goes to plan and that the price stays around the same price as it is now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Yonks1

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:10:55 PM

Happy Easter vella85 Wink

Ya'll know MrEggman is online now.... Cheesy

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

Thanks bud and same for you.

I just picked up another 5,000 808 coins today from the earnings I earned from a few faucets last week. Now have over 350,000 808 coins and my goal is 1 million so I'm almost half way there. I would love to reach 500,000 by the middle to end of May which I think I can if I continue to claim from faucets and also add some funds from my signature campaign.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

I just picked up another 5,000 808 coins today from the earnings I earned from a few faucets last week. Now have over 350,000 808 coins and my goal is 1 million so I'm almost half way there. I would love to reach 500,000 by the middle to end of May which I think I can if I continue to claim from faucets and also add some funds from my signature campaign.

in the last week i bought less 808 coins than the usual because the price is too high. so i wonder if i should invest more btc in this coin or just a little bit everyday.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:23:36 PM

in the last week i bought less 808 coins than the usual because the price is too high. so i wonder if i should invest more btc in this coin or just a little bit everyday.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I just put buy orders in at under 20 sats and if the price falls then my buy orders fill. I am yet to buy 808 coins for the sell price and have always purchased from buy orders. My cost average for all my 808 coins is around 14 sats each so right now at the current price I'm in profit plus all the coins I have earned from staking. So maybe you could try that strategy and see how you go.

Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:48:04 AM

Yeah I know what you mean mate, I just put buy orders in at under 20 sats and if the price falls then my buy orders fill. I am yet to buy 808 coins for the sell price and have always purchased from buy orders. My cost average for all my 808 coins is around 14 sats each so right now at the current price I'm in profit plus all the coins I have earned from staking. So maybe you could try that strategy and see how you go.

It is not very difficult to see 808 is a great coin. Even if the price drops the staking will make up for it and it will still be lucrative. Your advice is good though. It's fun staking them ^^ haha !!
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:15:01 AM

It is not very difficult to see 808 is a great coin. Even if the price drops the staking will make up for it and it will still be lucrative. Your advice is good though. It's fun staking them ^^ haha !!

I agree and I'm sure many others agree that 808 is a great coin to stake and yes it does make up for it when the price drops a little like it has done the past couple of days. Well it's more of a pull back which is better then a dump. We are yet to reach 1 billion coins so it's still a great coin to stake at the current rate.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

I agree and I'm sure many others agree that 808 is a great coin to stake and yes it does make up for it when the price drops a little like it has done the past couple of days. Well it's more of a pull back which is better then a dump. We are yet to reach 1 billion coins so it's still a great coin to stake at the current rate.

recently i bought 808 at 22+ satoshi because i didnt wanted to lose staking days. poswallet pool i growing everyday and if we will wait for buying 808 coins we are losing staking power not only for the coins we are buying now but also we also losing staking power for the coins that we bought long time ago.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

recently i bought 808 at 22+ satoshi because i didnt wanted to lose staking days. poswallet pool i growing everyday and if we will wait for buying 808 coins we are losing staking power not only for the coins we are buying now but also we also losing staking power for the coins that we bought long time ago.

Yeah I agree mate as I have noticed that more people are now staking their 808 coins on POSWallet and it's now a challenge to keep up with the pool as we want to own as much as the pool stake as possible. That is one reason I buy 808 coins every week to keep up with and hold my percentage of the pool.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

Yeah I agree mate as I have noticed that more people are now staking their 808 coins on POSWallet and it's now a challenge to keep up with the pool as we want to own as much as the pool stake as possible. That is one reason I buy 808 coins every week to keep up with and hold my percentage of the pool.
speaking of poswallet, their wallet is more and more "on maintenance mode" and i notice that there is gap of few hours between the staking rewards. it wasn't before. so maybe  we dont get the full staking power 24/7 after all.

dzboston33

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

speaking of poswallet, their wallet is more and more "on maintenance mode" and i notice that there is gap of few hours between the staking rewards. it wasn't before. so maybe  we dont get the full staking power 24/7 after all.

They mentioned in Support that the chain reset and they are having issues keeping it connected. But that it should be fixed by the end of the week.  I made a deposit there for 70K that is missing so i'm hoping they fix it soon..
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

They mentioned in Support that the chain reset and they are having issues keeping it connected. But that it should be fixed by the end of the week.  I made a deposit there for 70K that is missing so i'm hoping they fix it soon..

Yes I also noticed this and I also have a missing deposit from when I transferred from exchange to staking wallet after selling a few other Altcoins and buying 808 coins. So thanks for letting us know and hopefully it will be fixed by the end of the week and that we both get our missing deposits.

Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 12:00:42 AM

Yes I also noticed this and I also have a missing deposit from when I transferred from exchange to staking wallet after selling a few other Altcoins and buying 808 coins. So thanks for letting us know and hopefully it will be fixed by the end of the week and that we both get our missing deposits.

I have noticed if you have less then a few hundred thousand then you should cloud stake on poswallet because using your own wallet just takes far to long to build up weight and it starting going over 8.08days
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

You guys and gals should make it a goal or system to stake with your OWN wallets as soon as possible.

You never know when an exchange, especially if it's new, will run off with your money.

but what if we cant open our computer 24/7 ? if i would stake it at home i think i could open it for only few hours.

i know poswallet for long time and they pretty much ok, but now 808coin wallet is down and it assumed that they will fix it in the end of the weekend.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:13:05 PM

You guys and gals should make it a goal or system to stake with your OWN wallets as soon as possible.

You never know when an exchange, especially if it's new, will run off with your money.

but what if we cant open our computer 24/7 ? if i would stake it at home i think i could open it for only few hours.

i know poswallet for long time and they pretty much ok, but now 808coin wallet is down and it assumed that they will fix it in the end of the weekend.

I do agree that everyone should stake their coins on their computer because yes it can be hard to trust online wallet services but for some like myself I can't store the wallet on my Laptop as I don't have space for it and stake. However my brother has left me his computer which I think I will download and start staking my 808 coins as I'm about to download another Altcoin's wallet to start staking. I just hope in the meantime that POSWallet fixes the issue with the 808 wallet so we can start earning some rewards for having our coins on there.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

808 wallet at poswallet is working, just deposit 60,000 coins, hope to buy more on the next few days, price is now at 20 satoshi.
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:58:58 PM

808 wallet at poswallet is working, just deposit 60,000 coins, hope to buy more on the next few days, price is now at 20 satoshi.

you are wrong: price is now 37satoshi  Grin
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:36:26 PM

Well done mate! You bought at the right time as 808 coin has come down a little in price so now is the best time to buy. I just got someone I know online involved in 808 coin and he purchased $20 worth so far and is looking to buy a lot more once he gets some more BTC. I will also be buying some more soon once I get paid from a couple more faucets.

dzboston33

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:18:49 PM

Still missing me deposits Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: