Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:31:58 AM

808 wallet at poswallet is working, just deposit 60,000 coins, hope to buy more on the next few days, price is now at 20 satoshi.

Well done mate! You bought at the right time as 808 coin has come down a little in price so now is the best time to buy. I just got someone I know online involved in 808 coin and he purchased $20 worth so far and is looking to buy a lot more once he gets some more BTC. I will also be buying some more soon once I get paid from a couple more faucets.

POSW could push 808 to 100 satoshi and with great POS % it could make more people join 808 community
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:28:23 AM

808 wallet at poswallet is working, just deposit 60,000 coins, hope to buy more on the next few days, price is now at 20 satoshi.

Still missing me deposits Sad

me too, some deposits went through on the weekend and some are still missing. posw support told me:
"808 is having issues with connecting to the chain."

hope they will fix it soon, or if someone knows how to fix it he can talk to them.
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

I'd stick with cryptopia, posw makes me a little nervous. Congrats to everyone who bought my underpriced 808 coin at 21 sats (450,000 of them) on cryptopia.

yup, posw coin is changing rapidly its value so you cant put an order on this market for too long.

it is the second time that 808 price is jumping and it`s suppose to be a good thing for those who want to cash out. but as i want to accumulate as much  808 as i can, this make it twice as hard right now.

other altcoins also had huge jump in the price, so basically i`m "stuck" with spare btc that i dont have really where to invest.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

I'd stick with cryptopia, posw makes me a little nervous. Congrats to everyone who bought my underpriced 808 coin at 21 sats (450,000 of them) on cryptopia.

I understand where you are coming from however if people don't have space on their computers or laptops to stake 808 coins then the next best thing is POSWallet. Leaving them on Cryptopia doesn't earn people any staking rewards so the only way to profit is by buying low and selling high. I too am a little unsure about POSWallet as now they have that pop up disclaimer which does worry me a little as they are basically saying that if coins go missing it's not their problem so I would prefer to stake them on my laptop but I just can't so I take the risk by staking them on POSWallet for now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:41:26 AM

Depending on where you live, you can get a cheap staking laptop that runs some kind of windows on ebay or newegg for like $200 usd, maybe cheaper. But I don't know where everyone is so maybe that is a lot of money. Bummer.

As for getting more 808coins, well you are staking now at a pretty sick rate of return. So maybe you can take it easy and just simply live off the compounded returns. At least 808coin isn't approaching sprout coin status, which would be game over for everyone.

I've also completed a chapter in my kindle book about 808coin/altcoin mining, so expect more adoption soon  Grin

Should start thinking about compounding some of your money and then selling a small portion of your minted stake to start generating profits. Don't do what i use to do in ponzi/hyip scams and compound 100% and then wait until it's too late to start "withdrawing profits."

Well I live in Australia so I'm pretty sure I would not have any trouble getting one of those staking laptops here, the price ain't that bad even though that is like around $260 AUD lol but still that is a reasonable price. Well right now I have been compounding 100% and also buying more 808 coins when I can as I want to first reach my goal of 1 million 808 coins and then I'll start a strategy to get back my investment. Thanks for the tips.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

808 price went up to 30 satoshi and i think that it is because poswallet locked all our coins in their unsynced wallet since last week. no one can deposit or withraw 808 coins. maybe the dev of 808 can suggest them a solution?

thecil

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

hello, where can i mine this coin? pool on the ANN is closed, i would like to start mining and holding this proyect Smiley
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:07:08 PM

hello, where can i mine this coin? pool on the ANN is closed, i would like to start mining and holding this proyect Smiley

I don't know about mining directly the pow portion but you can go on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC buy some 808 and send it to your own wallet and stake it. After 8.08 days, you earn your phat 17.75% interest.

I would highly recommend avoiding poswallet.com because they're starting to act like mt gox. I think scammers are stealing people's 808coin to sell for themselves; prices are going nuts right now.

Edited: Decided to pop into their posw btctalk thread, seems like there aren't too many problems yet with poswallet but it's still throwing up red flags.

just purchased 19,000 808coins, went to deposit at poswallet and got this msg:
"Hey there! POSWallet.com is currently down for updates (4-6hrs total). "

i really hope that now they are going to fix this issue, otherwise 808 coin will not be profitable for me as i cant stake them at my home computer.
i have other pos coins at poswallet and everything is working fine with them. i really dont know whats up with their 808 wallet..........
dzboston33

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

I thankfully have enough where I can stake on my own PC now. But I am missing deposits there and starting to get a bit frustrated once I get them I am going to send them to my own wallet and start staking there...
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:10:02 PM

I don't know about mining directly the pow portion but you can go on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC buy some 808 and send it to your own wallet and stake it. After 8.08 days, you earn your phat 17.75% interest.

I would highly recommend avoiding poswallet.com because they're starting to act like mt gox. I think scammers are stealing people's 808coin to sell for themselves; prices are going nuts right now.

Edited: Decided to pop into their posw btctalk thread, seems like there aren't too many problems yet with poswallet but it's still throwing up red flags.

i really hope that now they are going to fix this issue, otherwise 808 coin will not be profitable for me as i cant stake them at my home computer.
i have other pos coins at poswallet and everything is working fine with them. i really dont know whats up with their 808 wallet..........

I'm in the same boat as you mate as I also can't stake 808 coin on my laptop like I have mentioned here before so my only option was POSWallet. The strange thing is that they said that the wallet would be back up and working 100% by the end of the weekend and now that it's Monday and it's not working is very strange to me. I just hope the problem is fixed asap.

coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

Huh, there is no working pools for 808... low diff and easy to mine.
So  Grin

Cool 808 is ready in our pool! (1 Hour Payment Period)  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

So  Grin

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Server located at Europe
Thanks. I knew you were the guy to ask.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

Well as long as poswallet doesn't go mt. gox then everything should work out fine. cryptopia use to have problems with 808 coin too but they eventually fixed it. you should definitely let us know if issues continue to persist, not just in808 but in other coins as well.

Yes lets hope it doesn't because just looking at the pool a lot of people will lose a lot of 808 coins as there is just over 22 million 808 coins in the pool on POSWallet. I just hope it gets fixed as it's now been around a week since it has been down. I have noticed some of coins always in maintenance as well suck as ZEIT and Magi, Just like 808 they are always in maintenance as well.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:13:35 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 12:02:40 PM by mprep

from poswallet from page:

&quot;The following coins will be delisted on 5/15: CON, NODC, OP, ORB, PULSE, PX, RUB, STRB, TAJ, WARP, XJC . Some coins have 0 nodes and withdrawals not possible. If you have a node, let us know. &quot;

808 is next?

i also started to post at posw tread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.new#new

regarding their 808 wallet issue, hopefully they will do something about it and not only speculate how posw coin will worth 1$ by the end of the year.

anyway i encourage everyone to post there too, maybe it will speed up the process of solving this issue.
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

So  Grin

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Server located at Europe
Thanks. I knew you were the guy to ask.

thanks added to the op.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 10:55:07 PM

&quot;The following coins will be delisted on 5/15: CON, NODC, OP, ORB, PULSE, PX, RUB, STRB, TAJ, WARP, XJC . Some coins have 0 nodes and withdrawals not possible. If you have a node, let us know. &quot;

808 is next?

regarding their 808 wallet issue, hopefully they will do something about it and not only speculate how posw coin will worth 1$ by the end of the year.

anyway i encourage everyone to post there too, maybe it will speed up the process of solving this issue.

Thanks mate as I forgot all about this thread they had on here so I will also post on there asking when the 808 coin wallet will be fixed as it is taking too long. It was meant to be fixed by last weekend but now we are mid week and still waiting. I might have to see if my brother will allow me to download the 808 wallet on his computer as he let me download another staking coins wallet which I am now staking on his computer. The problem then is that I need to get my 808 coins off POSWallet which might be difficult if they don't fix their wallet issues.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

808 is next?

Thanks mate as I forgot all about this thread they had on here so I will also post on there asking when the 808 coin wallet will be fixed as it is taking too long. It was meant to be fixed by last weekend but now we are mid week and still waiting. I might have to see if my brother will allow me to download the 808 wallet on his computer as he let me download another staking coins wallet which I am now staking on his computer. The problem then is that I need to get my 808 coins off POSWallet which might be difficult if they don't fix their wallet issues.

i also consider to download the wallet to my computer and stake it for 6 hours a day, it is better than any other option right now.

the only way to save our coins from poswallet is to dump them on their exchange for posw coin, but it will be for a lower price, its seems that lost is all around...
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:55:41 PM

Well as long as poswallet doesn't go mt. gox then everything should work out fine. cryptopia use to have problems with 808 coin too but they eventually fixed it. you should definitely let us know if issues continue to persist, not just in808 but in other coins as well.

i cant speak for the people at posw, but i know they are trying their best and they may not be as polite and have prefect grammar. but they are trying. my808 coins have been in maint mode as well but i am talking to several support folks there and they are actively attempting to contact the dev of this coin to try and resolve this issue. alot of coin holders are complaining in the slack channels as well. so if anyone has a more direct means of contact for the dev plz pm me so i can pass on the details to the support team. they are anxious to resolve this.

I personally love this coin and love seeing it grow as it has so i am a long term holder.
Have a great day all,

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dzboston33

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

i cant speak for the people at posw, but i know they are trying their best and they may not be as polite and have prefect grammar. but they are trying. my808 coins have been in maint mode as well but i am talking to several support folks there and they are actively attempting to contact the dev of this coin to try and resolve this issue. alot of coin holders are complaining in the slack channels as well. so if anyone has a more direct means of contact for the dev plz pm me so i can pass on the details to the support team. they are anxious to resolve this.

I personally love this coin and love seeing it grow as it has so i am a long term holder.
Have a great day all,

Brazilman37BTC

I was about to come say the same thing! Hopefully, they will be able to reach the Dev soon and be able to fix this.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:03:51 PM

I also got a reply in the POSWallet thread that they are trying to fix the issues with the 808 wallet, so for now I give them the benefit of the doubt. This is another problem will have here as we have not heard from the dev of this coin for a while now so I'm hoping that someone can get in contact with the dev so everything can be sorted out asap. I've been slowly moving coins from POSWallet as I'm now able to use my brother's computer so I've been downloading the staking wallets where I hold most coins in and transferring them over to my brother's computer to start staking. Now just waiting on 808 and a couple of other coins that are in maintenance at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: