Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

I sure dropped the bass with my investment of 500k I'm wanting it to hit 1m then the staking really starts. Nice coin Eggman thank you for it.

You'll be very happy once you hit 1 million as that's when the fun starts when it comes to staking this coin. I remember when I had 500k and each week I kept adding more to build it as fast as I could and once I hit 1 million my balance grew very fast even selling 30% of my stakes each time. 1 million seems to be the magic number for 808 coin and that is why I recommend that amount if people can afford it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:11:05 AM

I sure dropped the bass with my investment of 500k I'm wanting it to hit 1m then the staking really starts. Nice coin Eggman thank you for it.

You'll be very happy once you hit 1 million as that's when the fun starts when it comes to staking this coin. I remember when I had 500k and each week I kept adding more to build it as fast as I could and once I hit 1 million my balance grew very fast even selling 30% of my stakes each time. 1 million seems to be the magic number for 808 coin and that is why I recommend that amount if people can afford it.

It will be harder and harder to get as the price will be going to the moon on this fine coin. Is a very great creation from amazing dev whom i have spoken to personally and is very very dedicated to the cause and the project. I will like to see great things into the future.

Wizard

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
crypterg13

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

You guys should also leave 5 star reviews on Junson Chan's "Mine Bigly" on amazon. I left mine already. He talks about 808coin, sprout, and truck coin but 808coin is the star of the book.

Thank you! The future is VERY bright for bitcoin and 808 coin  Grin

And yes, it's come a long way. I'm currently selling at 39 satoshis on cryptopia and it's probably still too cheap. Enjoy the good times, men

We're looking good that's for certain

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:08:59 AM

This is just the beginning. Demand is beyond strong right now.

I agree as there seems to be strong demand for this coin now. I put a sell order in for 38 sats and sold them in a matter of minutes lol. I have now combined all my coins into one large block so in 8 to 10 days from now I should earn a nice amount of coins. I think I'll get to my 5 million goal a lot sooner then I expected as the stakes grow very fast when we combine them into one large block. I would love to see 50 sats in the near future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
FirewallXIII

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:18:28 AM

I agree as there seems to be strong demand for this coin now. I put a sell order in for 38 sats and sold them in a matter of minutes lol. I have now combined all my coins into one large block so in 8 to 10 days from now I should earn a nice amount of coins. I think I'll get to my 5 million goal a lot sooner then I expected as the stakes grow very fast when we combine them into one large block. I would love to see 50 sats in the near future.

How did you combine them?
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:44:40 AM

How to combine your blocks for maximum compounding. Thanks Vella85

Quote from: vella85 on July 23, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
Quote from: EvRo74 on July 23, 2017, 10:46:58 PM
Friends, explain, please the beginner - how to combine coins into 1 block?
Thank you very much in advance Smiley

Its easy and I'll explain it here for you.

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins and now if you want to combine them all into 1 block you just check all the boxes and then click ok. Once done you'll see Amount fee etc... copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block.
bluetiger679

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:57:41 AM

Send all your 808coin to another address then back to your 808wallet and it will all be in "one block". For example... Whenever my coins stake after becoming mature, they become 2 separate blocks. What I do to combine them into one block is send them all to my 808 wallet on cryptopia then from cryptopia send it back to my 808wallet on my computer.

Im really mad at myself I only bought 1.1 million coins at 20 satoshi's. I was thinking about buying 2.5 m but I wanted to take it lightly now look at the price haha. Im just waiting for a crash whenever that decides to happen lol.

In the meantime go give a 5 star review to Junson's Chan "Mine Bigly" on amazon. He took the time to write about 808coin so lets support our fellow community members. That book is most likely the reason for the recent 808 demand so that is the least we could do for him. Also it seems like 808coin is one of the higher demand coins on cryptopia what do you guys think?
bluetiger679

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

Click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins and now if you want to combine them all into 1 block you just check all the boxes and then click ok. Once done you'll see Amount fee etc... copy the amount and paste it into the amount box under Label then put in your 808 coin address and click send don't forget about the fee though and you should then have all your coins combined in 1 block.

Oh so instead of sending it to another wallet and then back to your 808 staking wallet you can just send it to yourself in the same wallet and it will combine into one block?
bluetiger679

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:14:04 AM

If you back up your wallet can you do it just once or do you need to back it up to an email address or wherever every time you stake or get 808coin? Now lets say your computer broke and you need to access that back up... do you just download the backup file and everything is back to normal or do you need to download the whole 808wallet on your new computer then download the backup file after installing the whole 808 wallet?
FirewallXIII

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:13:02 AM

Thanks for the explanation!
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:57:05 AM

You guys should also leave 5 star reviews on Junson Chan's "Mine Bigly" on amazon. I left mine already. He talks about 808coin, sprout, and truck coin but 808coin is the star of the book.

Thank you! The future is VERY bright for bitcoin and 808 coin  Grin

And yes, it's come a long way. I'm currently selling at 39 satoshis on cryptopia and it's probably still too cheap. Enjoy the good times, men

I'm sure your book has helped spur interest in the coin.  Nice appreciation to-date!
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:48:40 PM

Oh so instead of sending it to another wallet and then back to your 808 staking wallet you can just send it to yourself in the same wallet and it will combine into one block?

Yes that is correct, once you do it the first time you should get the hang of it and will always do it every time you stake. This is the best way to get as many 808 coins as you can so on average with 1 million coins you can earn 3 stakes per month. And each time you earn more unless you sell the stakes each time, I think the best way to build your account is just sell 30% of your stakes each time and keep the other 70% by doing this your 808 coins will continue to grow.

bluetiger679

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:15:15 AM

808coin is at 53 satoshi's at the time of me writing this!! We are making great progress and lets not forget about why the coin has been rising so much... because we are all working for the long term of the coin. This coin has potential to bring freedom to many many people including me with student loan debt so lets continue to make each other better so we can become better ourselves.

In the meantime leave a 5 star review on Junson chan's "Mine Bigly" on amazon!!! There are already 2 reviews and we need more!!! The more exposure his book gets on amazon the better 808coin will become!
oupsi

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:57:45 AM

Hello,

I'm still fairly new (8 months in the crypto world).

How long does it take usually for the 808coin to appear in my wallet. I used the 808coin wallet for mac osx and transfered 10000 coins from cryptopia 10 hours ago and still nothing in the wallet.

Is there a walkthrough somewhere on how to use the wallet? maybe I'm doing something wrong

Thanks
MrEggman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:29:13 AM

Hello,

How long does it take usually for the 808coin to appear in my wallet. I used the 808coin wallet for mac osx and transfered 10000 coins from cryptopia 10 hours ago and still nothing in the wallet.

Is there a walkthrough somewhere on how to use the wallet? maybe I'm doing something wrong

Thanks

did you confirm the withdraw email?
oupsi

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:34:34 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Yes, the status of the transaction is complete on cryptopia
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

Yes that is correct, once you do it the first time you should get the hang of it and will always do it every time you stake. This is the best way to get as many 808 coins as you can so on average with 1 million coins you can earn 3 stakes per month. And each time you earn more unless you sell the stakes each time, I think the best way to build your account is just sell 30% of your stakes each time and keep the other 70% by doing this your 808 coins will continue to grow.

unless you have to cash out, if you want to build your stakes faster than you should keep 100% of the profit at your wallet to continue to stake.

when you sell 808 you basically losing money double time:
1) you will get rewards for less 808 coins that remains at your wallet.
2) what will you do with the btc you get? when your btc are in the wallet they dont generate more btc. also if you want to buy other coins than non of them will give you high rewards as 808.

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodl your 808 coins all the way Smiley
MrEggman (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:44:14 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:04:38 AM by MrEggman

please do not depend on the "minting tab" for info its not accurate. Coin control is accurate.

http://explorer.808bass.space rebooted and is working atm, let me know if it needs another kick anytime.

If anyone needs more help, there are active channels on slack and discord https://join.slack.com/t/808basscoin247/shared_invite/MjMzMDk2NTU1MzMyLTE1MDM5ODUxMDgtMDc5ODNhMTRjMQ

Discord
https://discord.gg/vezD7c4
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:32:57 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Yes, the status of the transaction is complete on cryptopia
Is your wallet full sync'ed?
bluetiger679

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

Thanks Blue Tiger!

Even by my standards I'm quite shocked at how high 808 coin is soaring. I'm laughing as I look at the old pos coins like trk, net, rdd, tek, etc that I use to stake and watching as their values are still low/horrible.

Just remember, a currency's value is based on:

1. Stability : Price/stake rewards won't be changing
2. How many people use it aka adoption rate
3. How much interest are you earning; Is it good?
4. Velocity of money : How many times money changes hands using underlying currency - Reliant on #1 - #3 to work first.

THe mistake of previous proof of stake coins is they over-relied on gimmicks and inflation control instead of focusing on promoting and making sure the rules were 100% solid. Piece of shit netcoin use to pay 100% with gradual reduction. Then 1 day the devs instant changed it to just 2% per year. Fking scam coin. Then the value tanked.  Angry

808 coin is here to stay, and will only get *extremely* stronger. Good times gentlemen. Good times.

PS. I made Almost $12,000 usd from my last mint cycle. https://twitter.com/realjunsonchan/status/902522198912626688

Think big folks. Think RICH. When we all live in our castles with loads of beautiful women, don't forget that the globalists will come and try and ban bitcoin/808 coin because they can't have us "masses" getting rich. We'll need to band together to fight 'em off.

808coin is at 53 satoshi's at the time of me writing this!! We are making great progress and lets not forget about why the coin has been rising so much... because we are all working for the long term of the coin. This coin has potential to bring freedom to many many people including me with student loan debt so lets continue to make each other better so we can become better ourselves.

In the meantime leave a 5 star review on Junson chan's "Mine Bigly" on amazon!!! There are already 2 reviews and we need more!!! The more exposure his book gets on amazon the better 808coin will become!

Your welcome and thanks for that info. Il still continue to tell people to write reviews and I told one of my friends about your book and he said he was going to buy it.

Also I have a question. Is 808coin purely POS or can it also be mined with gpu's or asics?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: