Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111412 times)
kprell40

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

Hello
  On the first page it says make sure the block sizes are big for good staking

So I was wondering what the block size should be?

Like 500 , 1000  2000 ?

any help thank you

kprell40

MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

Hello

Like 500 , 1000  2000 ?

any help thank you

kprell40

No cap or penalties for large blocks. 1+million should be enough to stake on day 8-9.
kprell40

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:06:59 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 06:44:15 PM by kprell40

Hello

Like 500 , 1000  2000 ?

any help thank you

kprell40

No cap or penalties for large blocks. 1+million should be enough to stake on day 8-9.

so I understand correctly I need 1 million coins per block sizes  for  good staking   so the 1000 , 2000 is to small
  I was going to go by 50,000 coins and set the at 2000  block sizes i will 25  blocks at 2000 

MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

Hello

Like 500 , 1000  2000 ?

any help thank you

kprell40

so I understand correctly I need 1 million coins per block sizes  for  good staking   so the 1000 , 2000 is to small
  I was going to go by 50,000 coins and set the at 2000  block sizes i will 25  blocks at 2000 

You can use smaller blocks, they may take longer to mint your stake. If you have to wait extra days you will continue to earn about 2% more per day. Many prefer large blocks so they can optimize compounding the stake.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

Hello

Like 500 , 1000  2000 ?

any help thank you

kprell40

You can take part in the stack as you like, but with small blocks you will have more time to mature your coin but still have your earnings.
With large blocks, however, you are sure that after 8 days you will have gained 17% and this gain will add to what you will do every day.
That way it's faster!
bluetiger679

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

Keep holding your 808coin! If you decide to sell make sure you make the buyers COME TO YOU so we can increase the price! We already have the coin so we are not eager for it. New investors will be very eager and will pay above whatever the current price is just to feel what its like to make 17%+ interest after 8.08 days! I did it and other people I told about the coin did it as well haha. If we can get to 100 sats the volume will be insane and all of us in early will make lots of $$$$$$$$$$. Its all about the long term nothing great comes in the short term!!!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:36:00 PM

For people who can't get 1 million coins, at least try and get 500k which will normally stake in 10 to 15 days as I tested this out a couple of weeks ago and I was able to stake in 12 days. I also tried smaller amounts like 300k which took almost 30 days to stake. I know some people can't afford to get in with a large amount but they can get in with smaller amounts and add more coins along the way and then when they do get a good amount of coins they can then combine them all together which is what I did. I couldn't afford to buy 1 million coins so I worked my way up to 1 million buying as many 808 coins each week no matter the price because I knew once I get to 1 million that it will start to pay off big time and it has. I even shared 50% of my last stake with people that participated in my giveaway and I plan to do this each month to help support 808 coin and also help people get involved with the coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:52:44 PM

For people who can't get 1 million coins, at least try and get 500k which will normally stake in 10 to 15 days as I tested this out a couple of weeks ago and I was able to stake in 12 days. I also tried smaller amounts like 300k which took almost 30 days to stake. I know some people can't afford to get in with a large amount but they can get in with smaller amounts and add more coins along the way and then when they do get a good amount of coins they can then combine them all together which is what I did. I couldn't afford to buy 1 million coins so I worked my way up to 1 million buying as many 808 coins each week no matter the price because I knew once I get to 1 million that it will start to pay off big time and it has. I even shared 50% of my last stake with people that participated in my giveaway and I plan to do this each month to help support 808 coin and also help people get involved with the coin.

You provided a well-thought advice here buddy. I'm thinking of doing that as I only bought 500k of it last week and don't have any more to spare. It's good to know that I can stake it for 10-15 days as I'm okay with that number. As long as I'm making more 808coins out of my 500k stack, I'm definitely happy with it. MrEggman is also responsive to my questions to him regarding the staking process so I'm very confident with this coin. Smiley
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:55:35 PM

You provided a well-thought advice here buddy. I'm thinking of doing that as I only bought 500k of it last week and don't have any more to spare. It's good to know that I can stake it for 10-15 days as I'm okay with that number. As long as I'm making more 808coins out of my 500k stack, I'm definitely happy with it. MrEggman is also responsive to my questions to him regarding the staking process so I'm very confident with this coin. Smiley

Also, the other thing to note is that if it takes 10 days to stake, the amount of stake will automatically be adjusted based on amount of time.. so you will not lose out any percentage except for a bit of compounding interest, and that is the main reason why you should not sell any of the stake for the first few periods until you are over 1-1.5 million so you can maximize the effect of compound interest. My suggestion is to have the wallet open @ exactly 8 days because after all this is based on luck. Then recombine those blocks in coin control and set an alert to remind yourself to open in 8 day. It is super important that you recombine the blocks into 1 block as it will always split into 2 when it stakes. This way you will have maximum effect and stake sooner to 8 days. Anyways, good luck!

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:19:00 AM

Also, the other thing to note is that if it takes 10 days to stake, the amount of stake will automatically be adjusted based on amount of time.. so you will not lose out any percentage except for a bit of compounding interest, and that is the main reason why you should not sell any of the stake for the first few periods until you are over 1-1.5 million so you can maximize the effect of compound interest. My suggestion is to have the wallet open @ exactly 8 days because after all this is based on luck. Then recombine those blocks in coin control and set an alert to remind yourself to open in 8 day. It is super important that you recombine the blocks into 1 block as it will always split into 2 when it stakes. This way you will have maximum effect and stake sooner to 8 days. Anyways, good luck!

That's right and that is exactly what I did. I could of sold my staked 808 coins along the way but like I said I wanted to achieve 1 million coins as I knew that I would stake a lot quicker once I reached that target. And believe me once people start reaching that 1 million coins target the stakes are amazing and people will also see how fast their stacks can grow at that amount of coins. Yes always recombine the staked blocks back into one large block as people will stake quicker once the 8.08 days are up.

@JanpriX

500k is a good start mate and like milly6 said it's best to keep those stakes and work your way up to that 1 million target, then if you like you can start to sell some of your coins. I have posted in here that I sell only 30% of my staked coins and put the other 70% back into growing my stack. I also put sell orders in and not just sell to people buying as this helps keep the price steady. Good luck mate!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:08:24 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 02:11:36 AM by CryptoWiz420

That's right and that is exactly what I did. I could of sold my staked 808 coins along the way but like I said I wanted to achieve 1 million coins as I knew that I would stake a lot quicker once I reached that target. And believe me once people start reaching that 1 million coins target the stakes are amazing and people will also see how fast their stacks can grow at that amount of coins. Yes always recombine the staked blocks back into one large block as people will stake quicker once the 8.08 days are up.

@JanpriX

500k is a good start mate and like milly6 said it's best to keep those stakes and work your way up to that 1 million target, then if you like you can start to sell some of your coins. I have posted in here that I sell only 30% of my staked coins and put the other 70% back into growing my stack. I also put sell orders in and not just sell to people buying as this helps keep the price steady. Good luck mate!

This is exactly what have been doing selling off around 25 or 30% each time and it works great, stack growing nicely. I am going to skip the selling part for a few stakes round to get it up even faster and im going to buy up some more this week if LTC goes up and I can sell.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:08:12 AM

@JanpriX

This is exactly what i have been doing selling off around 25 or 30% each time and it works great, stack growing nicely. I am going to skip the selling part for a few stakes to get it up even faster and im going to buy up some more this week if LTC goes up and I can sell.

yeah thats actually a really good idea rn

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
tientrung_1309

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:55:25 AM

What if I run the same wallet on 2 different laptop at the same time? Is that affect the staking process?
freebitcoins4u2

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:03:09 PM

do you still using your faucet earnings to buy 808 coin?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

Sometimes yes but I haven't for a while for this coin as I have reached my target now of 1 million 808 coins so I use most of my faucet earnings for other coins I want to build. If you want to grow your coins here then yes it is a good way to add a few extra 808 coins each week. And then when you also start to stake you'll be surprised at how fast it grows along with adding new coins each week. I did work hard early on claiming from as many faucets as I could and now all my hard work is paying off. Good luck!

bluetiger679

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:34:23 AM

Sometimes yes but I haven't for a while for this coin as I have reached my target now of 1 million 808 coins so I use most of my faucet earnings for other coins I want to build. If you want to grow your coins here then yes it is a good way to add a few extra 808 coins each week. And then when you also start to stake you'll be surprised at how fast it grows along with adding new coins each week. I did work hard early on claiming from as many faucets as I could and now all my hard work is paying off. Good luck!

What is a faucet?
freebitcoins4u2

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:29:13 AM

What is a faucet?

this is a faucet:
http://moonbit.co.in/
you can use your weekly btc earnings to buy 808coins.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

What is a faucet?

this is a faucet:
http://moonbit.co.in/
you can use your weekly btc earnings to buy 808coins.

Thank you! Also people can claim from other faucets like LTC and Doge and use those earnings to also buy 808 coins. Like I said this is how I got started buying 808 coins from faucets. Now it's starting to payoff in a big way and people used to say to me faucets ain't worth my time, well they were wrong lol. Looking forward to staking more 808 coins in the next 3 or so days from now.

activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

Is this 808  a scam or sadist coin. A coin without a sell wall but anytime buy order comes in the stupid developer sets new sell order so that the price will never rise. Dev allow the price to reach 66 sat let me take my capital. I dont want to trade again. Am tired of bag holding
jonathanflower

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:24:10 PM

Is this 808  a scam or sadist coin. A coin without a sell wall but anytime buy order comes in the stupid developer sets new sell order so that the price will never rise. Dev allow the price to reach 66 sat let me take my capital. I dont want to trade again. Am tired of bag holding

stop being a sore loser
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: