Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:09:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

In my country the salary standart is for about 500$ 0r 600$. Each country has their standart salary. May be some of us think that 500$ is too cheap,  but here is not really bad.
Sometimes we think that the more we get salary the more what we want to buy.
Exactly the problem of life is complaining Cheesy
Yups, many peiple with small salary but can still alive.  But some of us still complaining even get a lot of salary.
And the most thatvi thankful is i know bitcoin,  so it can be said i got more salary from bitcoin.

well in our country our salary is really not enoughf .there is nothing left and it is verry worst if we dont have an extra income our life is like waiting for nothing almost 4 years from now .and without extra income i just say it is verry hard.and verry tired .i thank you that there is bitcoin.my life now has a hope and there  is no doubt about it.
Indeed, in my country, almost the jobs can not give me an income enough to help me get out situation live in rent house. Even, I can not buy a new phone if my phone broken, therefore, when I know Bitcoin and make money through signature campaign, I really thanks to Bitcoin can helps me improve my life.

Same with me in my country also most of us here earned enough money but in the end it was taxed by the government, and yet the net income became less that what you need for your daily expenses for your family like as you said renting house is just enough and food budget is not enough to support. That's why this bitcoin can really give more opportunities for us to live in a comfortable life if you earn better outside from you current job, and certainly life will improve a lot.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:42:50 AM

Well, i don't have much left that's why i'm using bitcoin as my source of income and is very efficient and effective in doing so because it surely help me in everyday life.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:37:27 AM

Well, i don't have much left that's why i'm using bitcoin as my source of income and is very efficient and effective in doing so because it surely help me in everyday life.
In fact, you can completely go for full time work in bitcoin because you can earn more money in bitcoin if you will go full time and take it seriously because the not fixed rate of income is common in cryptocurrencies and it is a great advantage because you can earn a lot of money in just a month if you will do it right.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:18:54 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

You must be joking? $ 10,000 a year?
I get $ 2,300 a year! I worked in the fire protection with a salary of 185 dollars a month. Now I try to get a job in a special communication with the same salary.
Taxes in Russia about 50-60%.

P.S
I looked at your profile, that you are from the Czech Republic. I was born there, but I live in Russia. Ohh ... better to live in the Czech Republic, seriously.
For me here in our country our wages and salaries here is not really enough to cope the needs of the family especially if the family is composed of many members. In my part, my net income during monthly salary is not enough to cope the needs of my children, sometimes zero balance and sometimes negative. That is why I joined sideline job here online in order to add for the income and so I can produce the needs of my children especially in their school obligations.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:04:55 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

You must be joking? $ 10,000 a year?
I get $ 2,300 a year! I worked in the fire protection with a salary of 185 dollars a month. Now I try to get a job in a special communication with the same salary.
Taxes in Russia about 50-60%.

P.S
I looked at your profile, that you are from the Czech Republic. I was born there, but I live in Russia. Ohh ... better to live in the Czech Republic, seriously.
For me here in our country our wages and salaries here is not really enough to cope the needs of the family especially if the family is composed of many members. In my part, my net income during monthly salary is not enough to cope the needs of my children, sometimes zero balance and sometimes negative. That is why I joined sideline job here online in order to add for the income and so I can produce the needs of my children especially in their school obligations.

Well before leaving my day job i was takih home just around 50% of what i earned thanks to taxes and other cuts. Thankfully i've left that stressful world to focus more.on bitcoon and crypto and i can say i've been doing a lot better these past few months than i've beem all.those years working a regular job

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:42:02 AM

My monthly income is only 2 million rupiah i get from my job as a factory worker.
In my opinion, 2 million rupiah is not enough for the cost of living every day because the necessities of life are now expensive, i must be smart to distribute the money for a month.
The money left over from my salary is only 200 thousand rupiah and i am grateful to be able to set aside some money from my work.

tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:37 AM

I don't have any work now, because now i am still studying, but if ever i have a work. All my income from that will use for all my future purposea or i rather save it. Then all ofy income from my real work will use for all our daily needs.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:50:39 AM

I don't have any work now, because now i am still studying, but if ever i have a work. All my income from that will use for all my future purposea or i rather save it. Then all ofy income from my real work will use for all our daily needs.

I am working for maybe a couple of years right now and I do not have any savings as of the moment.  I just have some savings after earning through bitcoins.  Salary now is really low.  It is just only for our daily expenses and paying our bills, it is enough for those things.  Thankfully someone introduced bitcoin to me and since then, I now have a savings.  Since you are still young and still studying, just save as much as you can.  Be frugal.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

If the country is not giving us the minimum necessary for a decent life style then they do not need us there. That is why I left and moved abroad. Western Europe is way better
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

Probably not much money left over from my job, but i always try to save with bitcoin from my work for my future purpose, because i think saving money in bitcoin is certainly more profitable than saving in the bank.
Every month there is around $ 70 left from my salary after cut with all monthly charges such as utility bills, water, internet, transport, credit card bills, daily meals and health insurance. Just like you I also save my left  money in bitcoin because bitcoin is more profitable than being kept in the bank because the bank only gives a small profit, besides bitcoin can also be used as additional income
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/
The thing is bitcoin is only my job so I only get my salary from bitcoin. I still studying so that I don't have a job. Well I can say the salary I am receiving in bitcoin is enough in all my needs since I am very responsible in money. I always monitor it because we have to be practical and money is not easy to earn. After I received my income I first save some of it then I budget it to make sure that I can buy all my needs then the money left is for jamming or something I just want. If none left, then I have no choice I just wait for another payday. But most of the time it just dit for all my needs since you cannot earn a big amount of money at this rank.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

if you were in my country might you include people who are paying. I stayed in the Asian countries where the monthly income of most people here is around $ 200. but the cost of living here is still quite small so we are still able to cover all the needs. My money is sometimes left only $ 10 per month only yeah I always save it

I have $ 4,200 annually but the money that I can save the whole year is only $ 700. And I think it's not enough for me even if I am still single. So what if I'm already married? How can I support my family if I only earn such amount every year. Would I still save $ 700? I don't think so. So that is why I'm looking for another option to earn money aside from working in a corporate world though I have a hectic schedule at work.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:27:09 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:34:03 AM by YellowRiver

if you were in my country might you include people who are paying. I stayed in the Asian countries where the monthly income of most people here is around $ 200. but the cost of living here is still quite small so we are still able to cover all the needs. My money is sometimes left only $ 10 per month only yeah I always save it

I have $ 4,200 annually but the money that I can save the whole year is only $ 700. And I think it's not enough for me even if I am still single. So what if I'm already married? How can I support my family if I only earn such amount every year. Would I still save $ 700? I don't think so. So that is why I'm looking for another option to earn money aside from working in a corporate world though I have a hectic schedule at work.
I will suggest you that whenever you get some extra money from your expenditure and when you get some money saved then invest them in any business or in any asset which will give you a regular income as if you will invest and reinvest then in this way your source of income will increase and you will get more income to your home and it will make you a rich person.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:29:25 PM

When i used to have a real job, i used to earn for about $400 monthly, and i was a student, so i spended all that my money on my own purposes, and investing a bit in some things.
And at the moment i am earning more than $3300 a month only with my online earnings, so i can say that bitcoin has really changed my monthly salary, so at the moment i am using all that money for investment purposes, i dont spend any cent in stuff, because i prefer to invest more.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:44:03 AM

While your salary could be better you need to look at the bright side, if you begin to earn with bitcoin then you could easily make more than that and when you add that income to your salary you could live a good life in your home country, yes, you can earn more in a first world country but you need to pay more for everything as well, you will be lucky to be able to survive in a first world country with that salary but in a poorer country that money is good enough to led a decent life.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:35:39 AM

While your salary could be better you need to look at the bright side, if you begin to earn with bitcoin then you could easily make more than that and when you add that income to your salary you could live a good life in your home country, yes, you can earn more in a first world country but you need to pay more for everything as well, you will be lucky to be able to survive in a first world country with that salary but in a poorer country that money is good enough to led a decent life.
well i think almost all of us  is having a  small amount of salary to be used to paid all our needs because salary can be minimize by the government that is  why there are minimum salary wages.if the government has to  ,extaend a wages of a minimum amount it is not really enough because we are compulsory to have a deduction for our benefits; such as government taxes,healt iinsurance etc. Verry worst.if we dont owned a house .by then we rent a house.that is theres  nothing bleft behind.and it is really the reality life of an employee.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

Its hard to budget if your income is low. Then add the tax it so stressful to think how much would you earn. It got worst that I am not regular in my job.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:19:05 AM

I got 2000$ per year and its just enough for my basic needs, Hospitalization and education for my sons and daughters are quiet hard to sustain. If you don't find extra sideline then it will be more difficult to survive along with your family. Thanks to bitcoin .. though life is so challenging but i find solutions in bitcoins somehow.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:26:16 AM

Probably not much money left over from my job, but i always try to save with bitcoin from my work for my future purpose, because i think saving money in bitcoin is certainly more profitable than saving in the bank.
I need to earn income from bitcoin because this work I have is not given me much earnings. So I tried to join in bitcoin community as hoping that I could earn bitcoin. But Im thankful bitcoin is here that we could use to earn money.

Bitcoin has provided the numerous users the chance to earn some extra money through various sources and help them self to establish some good position by having those extra income by working as a trader, freelancer, blogging etc. Also if any debt could be repay by earning this opportunity provided by cypto currencies.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

My estimate left over after some deductions are I think from $100 - $120 from my salary every half of the month so its not enough to make a decent living and eat nice foods thats why Im taking extra online by means of bitcoins and it really helps me saving some amount of money which I cannot did before. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: