Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

Probably not much money left over from my job, but i always try to save with bitcoin from my work for my future purpose, because i think saving money in bitcoin is certainly more profitable than saving in the bank.
I need to earn income from bitcoin because this work I have is not given me much earnings. So I tried to join in bitcoin community as hoping that I could earn bitcoin. But Im thankful bitcoin is here that we could use to earn money.

Bitcoin has provided the numerous users the chance to earn some extra money through various sources and help them self to establish some good position by having those extra income by working as a trader, freelancer, blogging etc. Also if any debt could be repay by earning this opportunity provided by cypto currencies.

well, as of now its not that big. just enough for 3-4 days consumption til my next pay comes. But then my bitcoin i know will accumulate bigger than what we earn from my regular job. and i expecting it to get bigger and bigger as time passes by. i just have to be business minded with patience and perseverance. be strategic and smart in order for us to be more succesful in doing bitcoin. it is considered a blessing to everyone who put interest to it.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

I get only 2500 dollars a year and it's really difficult for me to live on such a salary, but for our country this is a good salary and I do not want to quit my job so far as it gives me a stable income.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:11:43 PM

Talking about salary is a NOT but i am intested on this. I gues you are lucky enough to earn $10,000 per year. If i will base this on my basic salary i only earn around $4,000 per year plus additional benefits. But it will probably not reach what you are able to earn. Since recently i've more active on bitcoin it really helped me to increase my earning and provide for my daily expenses. It's a good thing that bitcoin has increased and helped me on my financial stability and i am hoping to continuously be part of it.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/
if you were in my country might you include people who are paying. I stayed in the Asian countries where the monthly income of most people here is around $ 200. but the cost of living here is still quite small so we are still able to cover all the needs. My money is sometimes left only $ 10 per month only yeah I always save it

I have $ 4,200 annually but the money that I can save the whole year is only $ 700. And I think it's not enough for me even if I am still single. So what if I'm already married? How can I support my family if I only earn such amount every year. Would I still save $ 700? I don't think so. So that is why I'm looking for another option to earn money aside from working in a corporate world though I have a hectic schedule at work.
The best possible solution to family economic problem is invest in bitcoin save some money and invests into the bitcoin it will bless you on very next moment of buying and invest now because prices are bit low and this will helps you in future that you will be able to get high and high profit from a cheap bought coin and bitcoin has helped a lot to overcome such kind of financial problems,
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

Probably not much money left over from my job, but i always try to save with bitcoin from my work for my future purpose, because i think saving money in bitcoin is certainly more profitable than saving in the bank.
I need to earn income from bitcoin because this work I have is not given me much earnings. So I tried to join in bitcoin community as hoping that I could earn bitcoin. But Im thankful bitcoin is here that we could use to earn money.

Bitcoin has provided the numerous users the chance to earn some extra money through various sources and help them self to establish some good position by having those extra income by working as a trader, freelancer, blogging etc. Also if any debt could be repay by earning this opportunity provided by cypto currencies.

Bitcoin has no doubt helped so many like us in order to help them meeting their daily based needs. It is our good luck that bitcoin is part of our lives. I do nothing in the world of bitcoin like trading and mining because I don’t have enough capital, but I keep on working hard in signature campaign and that helped me earn a very handsome amount of money.

Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:40:02 PM

I had made some calculations and im able to get around 100-300 dollars monthly after deduct all the bills i have to pay, with those money im doing two things save a fund for some kind of emergency it may appear as well use a part to get more bitcoins, or some altcoin i support.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

i got $300/month so it is $3600/year
I am still ok with that salary, i can still live in this country
Everyday still have food

If you are grateful what are you get, all will feel good

What country? I will move there

In my country my salary is only in minimum wage and  it is only enough for me nothing more nothing less and if i get sick and will be absent from my work my salary will not be enough.i think its only 10 dollars left in my money and i need to spend it carefully so that i can survive until the next payday.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Although there isn't much money left over from my work in the bitcoin field but I always try to save some of my income in bitcoin to save my future investment, and I don't think about bitcoin prices when making a purchase because every time I have more money to buy bitcoin which I will always do.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1339

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:37:14 AM

Everyday still have food

In my country my salary is only in minimum wage and  it is only enough for me nothing more nothing less and if i get sick and will be absent from my work my salary will not be enough.i think its only 10 dollars left in my money and i need to spend it carefully so that i can survive until the next payday.
That is a shame but do not get discouraged with bitcoin you can make a decent amount, however it is not something that happens overnight at the beginning you are not going to make any money and you may think that you are wasting your time but after sometime you are going to begin to see the first results and then your earnings will improve, now you are not going to make a fortune but you can make some additional cash that can help you with your expenses.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:25:50 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

I have left just a little amount for the food of the family, school obligations for my children and that is it nothing left for savings. That is why I have here joining signature campaign and some other job online in order to save more and have bitcoins in my wallet.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:35:34 AM

Everyday still have food

I live in the city with the costs that are not too expensive. I also only get about $200-300/month but I feel enough with the salary I got.
but bitcoin as a side job has made me gain a lot of money. so I resign from my job. because I can earn $1000/month of bitcoin.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:37:54 AM

well speaking of salaries, my mind started to ache..because when the salary day arrived, there is nothing left already! All salary are already paid to my debit. So sad  Sad

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

I'm confused because each get a salary every month almost everything runs out even before getting a salary again I often owe, maybe my salary is too low so I have to creatively looking for additional income.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:07 AM

I don't have a job so i am fully dependent in bitcoin and i can say that i don't pay taxes from my income because they don't charge tax in bitcoin and i can say that in the future i will be earning more money than the people who are in a high position in their job and that is guaranteed because my brother is already earning at least $500 worth of bitcoin every week.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

Speaking of my salary well its not fulfill for our basic needs for 1 month, bills of water, electricity and other expenses. In our country is very low salary that's why I'm getting some extra income and until i found BTC  is the answer of all my problem its really helpful of us need extra income.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

Well I don't have work, the salary of my husband is not enough of us for 1 month there's so many bills waiting by the end of month so I heard and I found BTC is the answer of it we got here an extra income for our basic needs. With the help of BTC I fulfill the daily needs in our family and thanks a lot of it.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

Its hard to budget if your income is low. Then add the tax it so stressful to think how much would you earn. It got worst that I am not regular in my job.

You know what?  Your exactly right it was so hard ones I got my salary I budget it for one month and it is so stressful in how i. Budget  it in our daily needs. And I'm not a regular yet also. So I understand you.

How about if we in countered emergencies and need a big amount of money?  Maybe their is nothing left in our pocket. Sad
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:19:02 AM

I live in an economic crisis country and after I have paid everything I have literally nothing left. I had even to reduce my spending for food and rent a cheap apartment. I buy only clothes when I need them. Finally I live with luck from one month to the next and the burden increases yearly with higher taxes. If you go to demonstrate you will get beaten by the police!
That is a hard kind of life for you. If you are living in that kind of country then you should work hard everyday to earn money and you should find some good source of income like bitcoin which will help you to earn more money and that is how you will be free from tightening your budget because if you will have a lot of source of income that means that you have a lot of money also.
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

Its hard to budget if your income is low. Then add the tax it so stressful to think how much would you earn. It got worst that I am not regular in my job.

You know what?  Your exactly right it was so hard ones I got my salary I budget it for one month and it is so stressful in how i. Budget  it in our daily needs. And I'm not a regular yet also. So I understand you.

How about if we in countered emergencies and need a big amount of money?  Maybe their is nothing left in our pocket. Sad

We should atleast save every payday even small amount for unexpected situation like emergency etc.
I am newly employed in my job and my salary is a bit high compared to my last one. My salary in 1 month is 15k php if you convert it to dollar its about $300. Less the budget for transpo, food and bills i was able to save $50 every month.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Deathgamer

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:05:35 AM

As of now my salary is only enough for me and i am only in a minimum wage in my country so i cant save for my future and i badly need and extra income so a friend of me recommend this site to earn bitcoin for an extra income so i did not hesitate to join in this site to earn bitcoin as well so right now i am only expecting bitcoin for me to be able to save money for my future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: