Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

There is always nothing left for me. For rental, transportation, billing, food allowance, daily needs like my baby diaper and milk, bathing etc. P500 was for my baby savings but not for me. Its my life as a 6yrs employee. Nothing more nothing left.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:54 AM

There is always nothing left for me. For rental, transportation, billing, food allowance, daily needs like my baby diaper and milk, bathing etc. P500 was for my baby savings but not for me. Its my life as a 6yrs employee. Nothing more nothing left.

This is probably the reality of life for most people that work a day job. There is really inequality in the amount of money people earn, this is why the rich get richer and the poor gets poorer. The capitalists are exploiting the people for their own greed. I won't say that all rich people are bad, but there are a lot of those companies that make sweatshops out of the people in their country and inevitably taking advantage of them.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

May salary is only $3600 to $4000 per year (taxes and insurances excluded). Thats the only money that i have to support my family. I know its very small for a single mom like me, without receiving any support from my kids' father, but i can still manage to budget it. I do also have small savings left every month (500-800 pesos). Its just a matter of proper "financial management".
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:36 AM

for now I have not been able to earn from my work in this bitcion, but in the old work is still left around 745 thousand, besides I'm new in this bitcoin world just understand it.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

I think it is still better dude I only received income range of $ 2000 / year I only employees of the plant and I do not have a lot of money for me to save

Good thing is that you discover this forum. Because if you're going to work hard here in Bitcoin forum you can earn huge amount of money, and maybe you can save 50 percent of your salary, because working in Bitcoin can totally change your cost of living if you become successful in using bitcoin currency. So I suggest give at least 2-3 hours of your time just to work in Bitcoin.
He won’t find a job that would pay him more than his regular daily job on Bitcoin. He’s earning around $15000 every month, is there any job in Bitcoin that can earn him up to $5000 or $10000? If there is, j would be interested to work on it. Well, I still know that Bitcoin can help him in some ways if he can find time to dedicate to Bitcoin.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

I set aside a little money, because for me the money I get from the job allowance only to pay taxes at the time of the transaction.
I set it aside for $2

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:04:02 AM

During one year's work, about 50% of my income is for basic needs and taxes. I think this is quite normal not too burdensome because my income is not too big.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

I get paid from my job for only $ 1000 / month, that I use to live with my wife, I am very trying to put some in bitcoin as my future investment. but it is very difficult because the necessities of life are very expensive.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses?

I'm from the Philippines so I would just convert it into USD.

Monthly Salary: $400 / month --- According to our new labor law and tax code, those people who earn $5,000 per annum are exempted from tax

Rent: $60
Food: $70
Allowances and Transpo: $80
Clothing: $40
Savings: $50

Actually, I have a live-in partner who helps me to pay for our basic needs. I only indicate my share for a month and this salary comes from my regular work. I do have other jobs which are part-time, but my earnings from those are allocated for investments and the like for additional income.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

$ 10,000 for 1 year? it means $ 833 every month, if you are young I am sure that the salary is very less for you, because a lot of my friends who are young age with salary more than $ 5000 every month, while my salary is still a little about $ 1000 every month and I use to save in bitcoin for my future.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

Monthly Salary: $400 / month --- According to our new labor law and tax code, those people who earn $5,000 per annum are exempted from tax

Actually, I have a live-in partner who helps me to pay for our basic needs. I only indicate my share for a month and this salary comes from my regular work. I do have other jobs which are part-time, but my earnings from those are allocated for investments and the like for additional income.
Every country has standard way of living that's why they have different salary scheme, but what is good with giving time in crypto world is we can maximize our income here. Actually, I never get satisfied with my salary in my day job and it's boring that's why I quit my job and I experiment here in the crypto world, the decision I made was good because I am making a good amount of money here, and that is without limit and without tax.

HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Every country has standard way of living that's why they have different salary scheme, but what is good with giving time in crypto world is we can maximize our income here. Actually, I never get satisfied with my salary in my day job and it's boring that's why I quit my job and I experiment here in the crypto world, the decision I made was good because I am making a good amount of money here, and that is without limit and without tax.
Yeah same as me I quit my IT job and invested all my salary in Bitcoin last June. Man, it was good timing as Bitcoin peaked to 16K and I was so happy my salary was trippled. I'm now just doing some freelance work with Fiverr and again, I invest my salary in Bitcoin. I also started a music site and I accept Bitcoin as donation. My dream is to build my own Bitcoin mining farm in my backyard powered by solar energy.

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

According to my perception you will never ever be rich if you are doing job,During job you have boundaries and low income you just fulfill your basic needs so i am also going to left my job and give full time to bitcoin and forum,its such a blessings for those who have no back and much more to invest.Here you can work honestly and and save Bitcoin for future.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

During one year's work, about 50% of my income is for basic needs and taxes. I think this is quite normal not too burdensome because my income is not too big.

Mine is also the same.  But good thing I'm not depending on my salary alone because I have a small business so I can use some of my business income for my daily needs.  I don't need to count for the days for my salary day because I have another option of receiving additional income from the small business that I am working on aside in my current job. So I think I can save bigger than before because of it and plus my income in bitcoin.
Purno99

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:01:17 AM

for now the money left over from my job may be practically enough to meet the daily needs only, that's why I think to look for a side to increase income in order to invest or save in the future, so that my life in the future is guaranteed.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

10,000$ per year ? I think your company pay you high salary since its to much hard to save 10,000$ a year. If you talk about me i just save 500$ per years. I am a in-charge of blood bank in a hospital and my salary is just 200$. I have kids and a family i am the only supporter for them.So its hard to manage.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:36:34 PM

for now the money left over from my job may be practically enough to meet the daily needs only, that's why I think to look for a side to increase income in order to invest or save in the future, so that my life in the future is guaranteed.
It is true because bitcoin is having high saving and huge potential to grow. I cannot make spend much time with bitcoin but at least I am trying to spend high amount of money and earn high money with bitcoin. I am sure about bitcoin price it will increase for huge score of profit and it will be the best things for people who have not money but using bitcoin as a job of signature campaign.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Nothing was left. My pocket was empty. I was tired and underpaid. The only thing that was giving me hope to succeed was bitcoin. My salary was just enough to pay bills and daily needs.  I am planning to go on trading once I receive my payment from the bounty campaign. It should be enough for me to start trading. I will still keep my job bexause that is my setback in case things go well as planned.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

Really? I expected everyone here to be making about $100 000 / year

That is also too much expectation, I think. Because even though bitcoin has big amount or price when it comes to dollars,  but people who are earning bitcoin did not invest much of their money so of course what they could earn is also a little not big. But in a corporate world, you can't expect that you can spare some money from your salary if you have no other options of making it grow. Nowadays, it's so difficult to survive without working part-time or having sideline. So sometimes we have to be that diligent to find ways to earn extra money.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

It is true because bitcoin is having high saving and huge potential to grow. I cannot make spend much time with bitcoin but at least I am trying to spend high amount of money and earn high money with bitcoin. I am sure about bitcoin price it will increase for huge score of profit and it will be the best things for people who have not money but using bitcoin as a job of signature campaign.

I agree, and ordinary employees like us is impossible to have that amount as an annual income especially to developing countries. It could be easy for the workers in First World Countries or Second World Countries because their salary is big. But in our case, it is too much expectation because we all know how small some of the salary people can get weekly,  monthly or per 15th and 30th day of the month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: