Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:17:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
ronandol198

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/
I am still student and going to university . Now , i am earning  about $1,000/month .My aim salary is $5,000 and more . Because i have a big dream that is travelling around the world . I'm trying to improve myself to be better

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

If we are talking here about take home pay, I could say that my money is not enough to shoulder my expenses at home. In my country, wages are low that it is only enough to feed yourself. I'm talking here of the majority. If you have family, you should look for other means of livelihood so you can feed them and give them brighter future.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

If we are talking here about take home pay, I could say that my money is not enough to shoulder my expenses at home. In my country, wages are low that it is only enough to feed yourself. I'm talking here of the majority. If you have family, you should look for other means of livelihood so you can feed them and give them brighter future.
Well thanks to bitcoin for me since it really help us a lot, I remeber doing extra job before as well as keep on searching on how to earn more ,does in reality our regular job were not really sufficient for living and will not make us rich if we just rely on it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

I'm one of your sentiments. My salary is not enough for my family's need. Having two kids who are still children, milk, diaper, etc. i am recieving 500$ a month. After deducting all my bills and necessary payments, What's left is 200$. That's our budget for a month. So Bitcoin is really a big help.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

I'm a housewife,idont get salary or money  to earn because housewife job is to do my obligation for my family doing laundry.my husband is only a carpenter he give me a salary.but money of my husband is not enough for my family needs.but bitcoin is a really big help for me.now i can buy anything iwant for my kids.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

Not much is left from my salary. I don't even have the money to buy a new dress or shoes. LOL Everything just goes to our needs, payment for the electricity, water, etc.
If you are having good salary and even then you are not having anything then you should make budget for you daily or monthly just be patient while going for shopping or outing. Money is not easy to earn and it takes a lot of time so just have patience and not to waste your salary on useless things and try to buy bitcoin if it is possible for you and investment will give you savings for future.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

My current salary is just enough to survive, after sending money to my family, paying monthly bills and some living expenses. I barely spare money for my savings; this is the reason why I need additional source of income.

shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

My salary is usually just enough to suffice our daily needs. As a family man, having extra after allocating the money for the bills, rent and food only happens once in a blue moon. This scenario is what you would always. Getting money from this forum really helped me become better with the same budget.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

Does not look like a lot. In comparative terms right now I am saving very little from my current job. It seems that salaries, taxes and expenses are carefully balanced to keep you working until you die of a heart attack or cancer.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

In my current just work, I only earned 5000$ / year, we have 2 kids which in elementary, we pay for electricity, internet, mobile subscription, daily food, school, transportation and other extra expenses. Almost next to nothing was left for savings. That's the reason why my eagerness to learn more about crypto and trading was very high.

I was too tired living like that and I will do everything that I could to lift our current living situation. Of course in a fair ways.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

I have a small delivery restaurant in a small city in Russia. My average salary is 3 thousand dollars per month.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

I am still student and going to university . Now , i am earning  about $1,000/month .My aim salary is $5,000 and more . Because i have a big dream that is travelling around the world . I'm trying to improve myself to be better
Just like you I am just a student and this bitcoin serve as my job and I am getting an income monthly but that is not high. I started to go bitcoin because I wanted to have 1 bitcoin this year. I wanted to help my  parents on our daily expenses. Have a house and lot, car and travel around the world with my friends.
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

My salary is actually not enough for me, but i have to budget it properly to make it enough for my daily needs. I got to pay for the rent of where im staying, my electricity bills and of course for my food. And sometimes, i have to cut the budget for my food so that i still have money for next 15days. And that is why joining bitcoin is a very good idea for me.

josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

I get $5,200/year or $433/mo less of premiums mandated by our government to be deducted to every employee. Luckily our government now passed a law that employees with $433/month salary and below is exempted to tax. I only spent half of my monthly income to food,fuel,utility bills and insurances since I do not pay for a house rent because we own the house. I can still put something on my savings account portion of my salary.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

Right now I'm still working in a new place.i left from job eight months ago because of my salary is not enough for my daily needs for my kids,like diaper,milk,etc at that time I could save about 7000 dollars and I use to invest bitcoin about 50% and I'm happy because until now the money grew up to more than 600% thanks bitcoin.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:28 AM

My salary is actually not enough for me, but i have to budget it properly to make it enough for my daily needs. I got to pay for the rent of where im staying, my electricity bills and of course for my food. And sometimes, i have to cut the budget for my food so that i still have money for next 15days. And that is why joining bitcoin is a very good idea for me.
Same here bro, i never got the chance to save from my salary. I got wife and a daughter that studying and an infant. Thats why i join bitcoin but due to lack of money i first joined a campaign and after i earn from it i put it to trading. And now i can save from bitcoin by trading and im so grateful from bitcoin.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Same here bro, i never got the chance to save from my salary. I got wife and a daughter that studying and an infant. Thats why i join bitcoin but due to lack of money i first joined a campaign and after i earn from it i put it to trading. And now i can save from bitcoin by trading and im so grateful from bitcoin.
Keep doing that because at the end of the day, it will all pays off because right now you are not experiencing fully huge income from bitcoin but if you will continue saving money from trading and using it for trading as a compounding capital then i think that after a year, you can easily turn your profit into million dollars in just a few months of trading.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

I get paid from a job in my country for $ 295 / month.
yes that's enough for my daily meal costs and enough for my tuition fee. I am very grateful to still be given a salary of that size and if I could increase again my salary in the future.  Grin
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

I get paid from a job in my country for $ 295 / month.
yes that's enough for my daily meal costs and enough for my tuition fee. I am very grateful to still be given a salary of that size and if I could increase again my salary in the future.  Grin
Yes it is just a little amount and I don't know if that would  fit for us as well especially that I do have a children, I am earning $450 from my job and nothings left that is why I decided to have some extra income just like this one, at least now I can save an amount even for a little  for the future of my 2 kids as I want to secure their future.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I got paid $ 100 per month , if at cutting rental costs , taxes , electricity , and eat , I can save $ 20 of my salary for one month

This will cause me to stress out I think. Even thougb I dont have prior job to be left for Bitcoin, as a student this is a great challenge for me to learn and earn as well, so for me to cope up with a hectic schedule, I sacrifice some of my hobbies like reading and the time for me to sleep were lessen , I have to meet certain quota every week , thats more important to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: