Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12507 times)
Nievs

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

I get p521.00 daily
P15.630 monthly  - deduction  for the government benefits like sss/pagibig/life insurance
  No savings because of small salary
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I get paid from a job in my country for $ 295 / month.
yes that's enough for my daily meal costs and enough for my tuition fee. I am very grateful to still be given a salary of that size and if I could increase again my salary in the future.  Grin
Are you guys kidding me? Someone in Russia is making just $2,300 in a year and someone from Czech Republic, $10,000 in a year? I was even thinking they will be making like $100,000 plus in every year. Well, theirs is better, cause I worked on job that once paid $280 a month. Which means I was making around $3000 a year. But, I later moved to a better job.

Honestly after getting into bitcoin related earning opportunities, I have found my life changing drastically like I am able to save some money after my life's need. I must thank bitcoin for providing me opportunity in this competitive world.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

I get p521.00 daily
P15.630 monthly  - deduction  for the government benefits like sss/pagibig/life insurance
  No savings because of small salary

Those taxes really cut off your salary but as far as I know there are new regulation in terms of income tax as the President, Rodrigo Duterte signed a new law. For now I can save almost quarter of what I am getting from my salaries, I am earning some money here even though it is not that much, I can still use it to buy things rather than using my salary that I can save for future's use.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

yes that's enough for my daily meal costs and enough for my tuition fee. I am very grateful to still be given a salary of that size and if I could increase again my salary in the future.  Grin
Yes it is just a little amount and I don't know if that would  fit for us as well especially that I do have a children, I am earning $450 from my job and nothings left that is why I decided to have some extra income just like this one, at least now I can save an amount even for a little  for the future of my 2 kids as I want to secure their future.
I also choose bitcoin as my side job and can also tell me my permanent job, because the result of bitcoin is very big from my main job only as factory employee whose salary is only $ 300 / month and that is enough for monthly needs family and I. that's why I also chose bitcoin as my side job

brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

yes that's enough for my daily meal costs and enough for my tuition fee. I am very grateful to still be given a salary of that size and if I could increase again my salary in the future.  Grin
Yes it is just a little amount and I don't know if that would  fit for us as well especially that I do have a children, I am earning $450 from my job and nothings left that is why I decided to have some extra income just like this one, at least now I can save an amount even for a little  for the future of my 2 kids as I want to secure their future.
I also choose bitcoin as my side job and can also tell me my permanent job, because the result of bitcoin is very big from my main job only as factory employee whose salary is only $ 300 / month and that is enough for monthly needs family and I. that's why I also chose bitcoin as my side job
Bitcoin can be consider as the best option as side option and specially for those people who do not earing enough money from their day job they need to invest some money in bitcoin and in response they can get a good profit from it, but should need to give some regular time to study the market and always select a suitable time for investment.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

I am currently earning around $260 a month from my job so thats around $3k a month. Most of my salary goes to my basic needs; rent, electricity, water, and food which is actually more than half of my monthly salary. Due to such financial imbalance, i need to have some other source of income and this is where bitcoin comes in. Bitcoin is definitely a big help, it had somehow changed my life and the way i look at things. It didn't only helped me become almost financially free but it actually taught me a lot.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

I ditched the job since it was paying very low, the thing is signature Campaigns can really provide you more money than a regular job in my country.

Well I have 25% if what I get from Campaigns and such .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

I think it's good to mention the country one is from to better understand. Because in the US $10,000 a year sounds very little. Not enough to live on.

But I guess relative, $10,000 in other country I guess is the equivalent of say $22,000. So imagine hitting it big in one of these countries. It would be the equivalent of 2x the money in a sense.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

Very little q not enough to support for my family with 3 kids. The budget is very tight sometimes health is compromise as long the family can eat 3x a day.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

I am earning $535 per month, but actually that will going to spent all 'coz I have 2 kids who are feeding milk, diapers and everything they need, foods, electricity and water bills, also we have home loan in a bank to pay. Maybe I had money left for about $10. Grin
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

I don't think that it is necessary for people to start exposing there finances to the general public in the name of trying to answer your question here in this forum because as for me , i think it is irrelevant for me.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

I have 2 kids that still studying thats why its hard for me to save,sometimes we need to barrow from others because my salary is not enough and it is the reason why im pursue to join bitcoin for getting extra income by joining campaigne.
joaco

Activity: 66
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

$10000 is a good salary here. I earn $700 a month working 30 hours per week. Not the best salary but it's ok for a student. My country is very expensive by the way...
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

I don't think that it is necessary for people to start exposing there finances to the general public in the name of trying to answer your question here in this forum because as for me , i think it is irrelevant for me.
if we came to this forum and get an opportunity to earn money, then probably no one thinks about the old work and will not remember. And the figures in the old salary there are really insignificant.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

Income from my salary per year $ 3700. I already have a wife and child, and other needs.From my calculation to the total all the needs are still not met.

But I am grateful to have been given sustenance by God, and join in this crypto world.
Razzoel

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:27 AM

I thought everyone here would be earning at least 20k a year. Huh Huh Huh
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:16 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

I have only few amount left salary from my job every payday. I have many debts which was deducted from my income every payday that is why I always searching for a job that could add to my little net income left from my job and I am happy to say that I have found this forum that really help me a lot. Now I can pay any obligations of my children in school and I can support my parents in their needs.
It is probably not a good idea to depend financially of an income you make from an internet forum, it is better to try to find another job or to try to get a better payment in your job, I do not want to be pessimistic but what if you were unable to get that income anymore, you will get in trouble that is why it is important to look for more income streams and to pay your debts.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

$10000 is a good salary here. I earn $700 a month working 30 hours per week. Not the best salary but it's ok for a student. My country is very expensive by the way...
If you are still a student of course still rely on parents and with earn $ 700 per month is a good thing, I have 2 kids who are still in school and earning each month about $ 800, but I'm glad because fortune is always there to meet the needs.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

I only get about 2000 $ for a year, but I'm always well off.
in comparison with you your income is much higher than me, you should be grateful for what you get, there are still many people out there who suffer more from you.
remember this is not how much money you make but how much money you can save.  Smiley
jozefbe

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

You should also consider the living cost. As per your expenses, you are saving good amount. You can also do freelance work to increase your earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: